Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

ihatemetabolism द्वारा

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... अधिक

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 57

622 11 0
ihatemetabolism द्वारा

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    The meal that Nanzhi was waiting at home was getting cold, and the two of them hadn't come back yet, so they couldn't help but start to worry about what happened to them, and they had to go to the cave to have a look every few minutes.

    When it was close to noon, the figures of the two finally appeared on the mountain road, and Nan Zhi quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Nanzhi bought a small wooden table before the end of the world. It is foldable and not too big. It is very convenient and suitable for two or three people to eat.

    After setting the table and chopsticks, "Why did you come back so late? What happened?"

    Nan Zhi hung the scarf Lu Xingyun handed over to the side, and they went to the pot next to the stove to wash their hands and prepare for dinner.

    "We arrived at the station this morning and chatted with Company Commander Xu about selling chickens, ducks and pigs. The other party was very interested. Later, Brother Lu wanted it..." Lu Xingyun stepped on him, Zheng Ping cried out in pain, and then transferred

    automatically Topic, "Ahem, things went well today, but it took a while to exchange details with Company Commander Xu."

    Lu Xingyun was calm and gentle, "Why don't you eat it yourself first?"

    "Wait for you to eat together, I ate one in the morning Roasted sweet potatoes are not very hungry..." Nanzhi's voice was a little soft, and the drawn-out ending sounded a bit like coquetry, or she was acting coquettish unconsciously.

    "Next time you're hungry, eat first. Let's warm it up when we come back." Lu Xingyun wiped his hands dry, and touched her cheek, which was warm and satisfied.

    "Yeah."

    Today Nanzhi fished more than 20 shrimps in the space, put some salt in the pot and cooked them, and they turned red. Those who hadn't eaten meat for three days didn't have a single one left. There is still more than half a bowl of the vegetarian cabbage fried by Nanzhi. Sure enough, the meat is still delicious and the most popular.

    "We have already negotiated. The other party thinks that we need to confirm with my 'friend' the number of livestock to be sold. They want all of them. We just need to think about where to trade today." Lu Xingyun finished his meal, Peeling shrimp for Nanzhi.

    "Anywhere is fine, but for our safety, it's better to stay far away."

    The three of them thought about it, and finally decided to walk a little farther along the road at the foot of the back mountain, and then stop at any place, preferably around a populated village, and wait for Company Commander Xu to come over.

    "Do you want to go this afternoon?" Nanzhi also finished his lunch.

    "I don't need it today, we still need to discuss with our 'friends' today."

    Then the three of them cleaned up the leftovers, washed the dishes and pots, and sat by the stove to cool off.

    "Nanzhi, I'll go into the space to take a shower." Lu Xingyun said to Nanzhi with a normal expression while holding a black backpack in his hand.

    Nan Zhi directly threw the person into the space, and she continued to warm herself by the fire. Although the temperature in the space is higher than that outside, it is not warm even if the temperature is a few degrees. It is still the most comfortable to sit by the fire.

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, Nanzhi went in, and Lu Xingyun was playing origami in the yard, "Do you want to go out to warm up?" "No

    , I have to sleep later."

    Nanzhi thought Lu Xingyun was weird, Patting his head, "Are you sick? Why do you still have to sleep after three o'clock in the afternoon?" "

    No, anyway, I have nothing to do, so sleep to pass the time."

    "Okay." She picked a grapefruit from the tree and went out again .

    Lu Xingyun let out a long sigh of relief, it was difficult to do something alone, but luckily Nanzhi didn't notice it!

    He took out the black velvet box that he had just anxiously carried in his arms. There were two rings in it, silver and white. The women's rings were a little smaller than the men's rings, with a rose pattern design on the overall hollow edge. The men's look has a few elements, only a simple ring, but the pattern on the top is also a rose. It looks very similar in style, but it is not a pair.

    The men's ones are for decoration that he bought before, while at home, the women's ones are from a shop that sells rings that he, Zheng Ping, and Lianchang Xu drove around the city for a long time before finding on a higher ground. Flooded shop.

    Simply this thing is useless now, a lot of rings are scattered on the ground, in the water, in the ice... After

    searching for a long time, they finally found a ring with the right size and good design.

    Taking a deep breath, he continued folding his paper roses. Looking for a flower shop that sells roses is completely whimsical now, not to mention roses, even a blade of grass is buried in the snow.

    So he can only fold one by one by himself, and now he has folded 30 flowers, keep going!

    In the evening, Nanzhi entered the space to finish cooking. Lu Xingyun heard the movement outside the room, and slowly walked over with the red paper rose in his hand.

    Nan Zhi was cutting potatoes, a large bouquet of red roses appeared in front of her eyes, her eyes were wide open, is this?

    "Do you like it?"

    "You folded it?" She smiled until her eyes turned into crescent moons. She remembered that he was playing origami in the space in the afternoon. It turned out to be a surprise for her. This was the first time anyone had Send her flowers, though not really.

    She was as happy as a child in kindergarten who was handed a little red flower by the teacher.

    "I like it, I like it very much." Wiping his hand on the apron, he took the paper rose and smelled the faint fragrance. He also sprayed perfume on it.

    There are no vases in the space, but there are pen holders made of bamboo tubes. She took out all the pens, put paper roses in them, and placed them on the window sill in the bedroom of the two of them. Counting them, there were ninety-nine.

    Lu Xingyun went and hugged her from behind, and put the ring in his hand on her finger.

    "You..."

    Nan Zhi turned around, her eyes were red.

    "I'm sorry, I can't give you a stable life, I can't give you a grand wedding, I can't even do a decent proposal ceremony. But I promise, from now on I will spoil you, love you, and stand on my side unconditionally. Behind you, no matter how difficult the future is, I will face it with you, never leave, I love you! So, will you marry me?"

    Nan Zhi's eyes became even redder, the tears in her eyes couldn't bear the weight, and slipped down her cheeks, "I am willing!"

    He took out a piece of paper and wiped away her tears, "Today is a good day, don't cry, in two days The heavenly government wants to register marriages, let's go and register."

    "Okay...but where did you get the news?" Nanzhi couldn't stop the tears immediately, and his voice was still a little choked.

    "Company Commander Xu told me, all right, you go to the side to rest, I'll cook."

    He took off the apron on Nan Zhi and tied it on himself.

    On a sunny afternoon in the space, they expressed their love for each other and kissed an ordinary kiss.

    There is only a bouquet of gorgeous and unusual flowers beside it to witness the love between the two.

    ...

    Tonight's meal was very rich, not only shrimp, but also spicy chicken, steamed pork ribs, sausage and stir-fried vegetables... "

    It's so rich, Brother Lu succeeded in proposing marriage?" Zheng Ping picked up a shrimp and began to peel it.

    Nan Zhi wore a ring on her hand, and she was not used to it for a while, she could always feel that the ring was a bit hard on her finger.

    "Fortunately, your brother Lu has successfully proposed. If he hasn't spoken yet, you will have been exposed."

    Zheng Ping has already heard the previous sentence, "Congratulations, I don't have much talent. Add to the fun for you two!"

    "Is it necessary for you? Just let me do such trivial things as eating shrimp." Nan Zhi replied with a smile.

    The next morning, after breakfast, the three of them went down the mountain early in the morning and left the military area along the road. After confirming that there was no one around, Nanzhi released Lu Xingyun's off-road vehicle.

    I haven't driven it all winter, and the car is still new, but Nanzhi doesn't really want to put the livestock in the space in this car. The smell of the livestock at home is too strong. If it is delivered by an off-road vehicle, the smell in the car will not disappear for at least several months. After the wild boars were transported last time, they ventilated the car for several months to eliminate the smell.

    "Then let's call Company Commander Xu over and transport it ourselves?" Zheng Ping thought of the smell in the pigsty, and Nanzhi's worry was unreasonable.

    "Okay."

    When Zheng Ping drove back to the station, Company Commander Xu was already waiting in the office.

    I couldn't even read the documents all morning. The logistics department kept calling to ask how many chickens, ducks, and pigs there were, and whether they were real and when they would be sold.

    The company commander Xu, who was originally quite calm, was also restless, fearing that something might happen to them on the way to contact their friends.

    When Zheng Ping came, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    "We've already contacted our friends. They brought the piglets, chickens and ducks here. Let's drive to pick them up." Company

    Commander Xu hurriedly picked up the hat on the table next to him and left, ordering as he walked, "Xiao Luo, bring the piglets from the company The truck came,...by the way, spread hay for me inside, if not, spread it for me with rags, what are you doing in a daze and go quickly." What to do if their precious chickens and ducks are frozen.

    "Yes, company commander."

    The people in the army moved very quickly. Ten minutes later, company commander Xu and the chief of the logistics department had already boarded the car, and Zheng Ping was crowded beside them.

    "Go along this road, don't need to turn, just go straight." The three of them drove for a long time, and they stopped at a place not far from the village.

    Nan Zhi wore a bright red padded jacket today, which stood out like a bright moon in the night sky in this snow-white world of ice and snow.

    But the most conspicuous thing at this time is the energetic pigs, chickens and ducks next to them. Because the cages are not big and the pigs are kept very heavy, the pigs feel very cold and aggrieved, and they keep screaming.

    Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun drove the chickens, ducks and pigs into the cage, and waited for more than an hour before they came out. After a while, Company Commander Xu and the others arrived, but the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the space was too great, and the animals were still a bit uncomfortable from the cold. .

    "Don't look, quickly put them in the car and transport them back, don't freeze them." Nanzhi saw that the two were still staring at the batch of livestock in a daze.

    "Okay, okay!"

    They thought it was just one or two, but they didn't expect to give them such a big surprise! He just counted, there are nine pigs, nine, the pigs in their entire military region may not necessarily have so many, and the group of chickens and ducks next to them, so their military region really picked up a treasure this time !

    Company Commander Xu also secretly guessed, no wonder these three people have so much supplies, probably because their friends also helped a lot.

    It's also their friend's luck that they can raise these livestock so strong because they live in the countryside. If they were in the city, they would have been killed and eaten long ago. It's not their turn to keep them until now.

    Because they were worried that the livestock would be damaged by freezing, when they came back, they even increased the speed of the car to a speed that they would never dare to do. Nanzhi almost got motion sickness, and he was still dizzy when he returned to the station.     He didn't stop when he arrived at the station, Company Commander Xu drove directly to the logistics department, which had been cleared long ago, only a middle-aged officer was waiting here, looking at the logistics entrance like a watchman.     Seeing Company Commander Xu and the others get off the car, they hurried up to meet them.     "Is it here?"     "It's here, Battalion Commander, take a look." Company Commander Xu opened the door of the cargo box at the back of the military truck, revealing pigs, chickens and ducks.     "It's been hard work, hard work." She smiled so much that her white teeth came out, and the corners of her mouth even grinned to the base of her ears.     "You are Comrade Lu and Comrade Nan. This batch of livestock means a lot to us. If you have any requests from your friends, please ask. We will do our best to satisfy him as long as we can." Very enthusiastic battalion commander,     Nanzhi A little overwhelmed.

    Lu Xingyun hurriedly said, "Our friend also wants to sell them because life is too difficult and there is no food to feed them. You just need to exchange them for new coins so that he can come to buy daily necessities." "Okay, let's exchange them for

    one Get a black card, as long as you use the black card to go shopping in the supermarket in the city, there is no purchase limit, I don’t know how it is.” The battalion

    commander is also a smart person, and it can be seen that although the other party is not there, these people are completely in charge. asked directly.

    "Okay, please trouble the battalion commander."

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

521K 28.3K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
546K 43.5K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
73.4K 1.2K 67
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253141/ Author: Tang Jiajia Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-30 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 190...