Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 56

657 9 2
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

    After resting for two days, Nan Zhi's body finally relaxed, and his groggy head became much clearer.

    The fishing competition at the foot of the mountain has long since ended, but there are no entertainment activities at this time, and this is all that everyone can talk about.

    On the first day of fishing, the yellow-haired boy won the first place, but on the second day, the fishing uncle tried his best to beat this little bastard who couldn't fish but was sneaky and sneaky.

    Decades of fishing experience are not in vain, and he has really won the first place.

    For most men, the fishing competition is a good opportunity to catch fish, earn food, and show their faces. For some aunts of a certain age, this is a good time for them to look at their faces!

    For example, the yellow-haired boy has won the favor of many sister-in-laws, who think he is smart, thoughtful, and talented, and they think of telling him a daughter-in-law or getting married.

    Some aunts also remembered the three of them the next day. Lu Xingyun and Nanzhi were obviously a couple, but Zheng Ping was obviously single.

    They catch a lot of fish, and they are tall, long-legged, and have delicate features. The key is that they dress well and look good. It seems that they have lived well under such conditions. If they can talk about kissing, their daughter (niece ) can be regarded as having a good place to go, so they all have the idea of ​​building relationships and negotiating peace.

    But on the second day they couldn't see anyone, so they could only give up regretfully, secretly resenting that they didn't seize the opportunity and let others take the lead in vain, so they could only look for their favorite objects in the fishing team again.

    Because of Nanzhi's illness, the three of Nanzhi only participated in the fishing activity on the first day, but they didn't go on the second day, so they didn't know that they missed the large-scale fishing blind date meeting on the second day.

    But they knew that they could only be thankful that they didn't participate, otherwise even if they went, they would have to crawl back.

    Although the three of Nanzhi didn't have any thoughts on this aspect, the boys and girls who had been suppressed for more than half a year were not so repulsive. Under the happy and lively scene of the fishing scene, many men and women worked together to catch, fish and give fish together. , Invite the other party to eat fish, and dozens of pairs succeeded in the fishing competition!

    Seeing such a scene above is also very happy to see its success. Since the first half of this year, there has been little good news in the city, and the population has dropped sharply.

    Last time they re-estimated the population roughly. In one winter, due to cold, snowstorms, diseases, and wolves, the population probably decreased by hundreds of thousands to nearly a million, because the information traffic is not smooth, not including those far away in the mountains. People, women, children and the elderly accounted for 70% of the dead population.

    More importantly, during this period of time, there were only less than 20,000 newborn babies in the hospitals in the city. This number shocked them.

    If these old things become old and useless and die in the future, what will the new generation of children do?

    So having such good news at this time also made them happy.

    The city leaders came up with the idea of ​​planning a collective wedding. At that time, they would draw something to help them, so that these young people can form new families, so that everyone can increase their hope for life.

    But this is also word of mouth news, and the government has not made a conclusion on this news.

    When Nan Zhi heard the news, she was taken aback for a moment, she knew it was true, but she didn't attend the event alone in her previous life, so she didn't know the specific situation.

    The eyes of Lu Xingyun next to him were like the bright and moving stars in the dark night, looking at Nan Zhi expectantly and affectionately.

    Nanzhi's face was hot from seeing her, her ears turned red slightly, and she coughed a few times, "What are you doing standing still, don't you want to eat mutton? If you don't grab it, you want me to eat it?" When it comes to eating, Zheng Ping pays

    attention The force began to shift, staring at the fattest one and drooling.

    Nanzhi bought three sheep, two ewes and one ram, and one had already given birth to two lambs, one male and one female, that is to say, there were five lambs.

    There are no natural enemies in the space, the grass is fresh and juicy, and Nanzhi has always been free-range, so the sheep at home are very sensual, and everyone has a good appetite.

    Seeing that there are more and more sheep, Nanzhi feels that there is no need to raise more. In addition, they have been eating green vegetable leaves for several days, which caused several people to think of mutton when they see sheep, and their mouths are automatically secreting saliva. .

    Nanzhi made a final decision, today they will kill a sheep to stew the mutton!

    First of all, cut the wool bit by bit and tidy it up. The wool can be made into sweaters or blankets. Anyway, keeping it is more cost-effective than throwing it away. I will study it bit by bit in the future.

    The next step is to kill the sheep and deal with the internal organs, then chop the lamb into small pieces, steam a large bowl of steamed lamb with flour at night, and then stew half a pot of lamb soup.

    Mutton has the functions of invigorating the spleen, nourishing qi, warming yang and tonifying the kidney. The three people who drank the steaming hot mutton soup felt warm all over their bodies. Day to eat.

    It took two days to finish the mutton. Because there was still a lot of meat left, Nan Zhi froze in the freezer.

    They had already eaten a hole in the freezer, but the remaining mutton filled the hole.

    The space is getting more and more lively, chickens and ducks are being hatched, and the dozen or so pigs in the pigsty are getting bigger and bigger. The biggest pig she bought last year weighs more than 300 catties, and the pigsty is not enough. It's used, but there is still so much meat in the freezer, they can eat enough for whatever they want, so what should they do with these pigs and dozens of chickens and ducks?

    At night, Nanzhi lay in Lu Xingyun's arms sadly, "The chickens and ducks in our family have hatched another batch of eggs. If this continues, there will be dozens of chickens and ducks, and hundreds of eggs laid. Today I knocked on the One egg has been spoiled, what should I do? There are so many pigs, the pigsty is not enough..."

    Nanzhi chattered with him a lot, but Lu Xingyun didn't answer much. She propped herself up with both hands and saw that Lu Xingyun was playing with her hair while he was in a daze!

    Don't ask her how she figured it out, she kept staring at her without turning her eyes, just like when she was distracted at school and didn't want to listen to the teacher's lecture, isn't she just in a daze?

    Nanzhi gasped, pinched his neck with both hands, and kept shaking without using any force, "Did you listen to me? You won't cherish it if you get it, right? You don't care about the big and small things at home. I worry about it alone!"

    Lu Xingyun hugged her with a smile, kissed her lips, Nan Zhi calmed down, pursed his lips, his cheeks were a little red.

    Lu Xingyun looked as shy as the original Nan Zhi, put her head on his shoulder, and said with a smile, "I was wrong, I heard what you said, let's think of a way, at worst, sell them all to Company Commander Xu The army must be able to eat it."

    "Then how do we explain the origin of these things?" Nanzhi was a little worried, let alone domestic pigs and chickens and ducks, wild boars and pheasants are already rare things, how could these things be possible? Do not arouse the other party's suspicion.

    "Explain what. Everyone has their own secrets. Company Commander Xu is a smart man, and he won't get to the bottom of it. Even if he wants to know the source, this is not the time when there were surveillance everywhere. Even mobile phones They can’t even make a phone call, what else do they want to know?” Lu Xingyun said, still pinching Nan Zhi’s arm, he remembered that Nan Zhi’s arm was a little sore when he chanted a sentence today when chopping mutton.

    Nanzhi's arm was sore and swollen from being pinched, it was very comfortable, "Well... it's heavier, you're right. Oh... let's take one step at a time." Nanzhi always felt that Lu Xingyun had been acting weird these two days, as if there was something wrong with him

    . It was as if he was hiding something from her, he treated him exactly the same as usual, he would pay attention to her all the time, kiss and hug him from time to time, but her instinct told her that Lu Xingyun was hiding something from her!

    Did he cheat? !

    After thinking about it for two days, twenty-four hours a day, at least twenty-two hours are with her, or under her nose, he has no time to do things that are sorry for himself, not to mention that there are no other age-appropriate people around. Pretty girl, she ruled out cheating.

    What is that?

    Nan Zhi thought about what he said to Lu Xingyun that night. Could it be that he was trying to find a way to deal with the excess livestock?

    Looking at Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping in the cave who were chopping wooden stakes to make a fence around the cave, she felt a little guilty. They were working hard, but she was fishing here and doubted their character.

    Reflecting on himself, it was too inappropriate, maybe he didn't do anything, but he thought too much, so he put this matter behind his mind.

    Lu Xingyun cleaned up the livestock in the space that night. The rabbits he bought had already been released by Nan Zhi to nature in the space. Now they are the main food source for Dabao and Erbao. He didn't know how many there were, but look Going down the rabbit hole everywhere, there must be a lot of intuition.

    Immediately after that, you can see that the original six chickens have hatched twice, and the hens and roosters who hatched for the first time have 16 other hens and roosters, most of which can lay eggs. Main source of eggs.

    There were seventeen chicks hatched for the second time, still the size of a fist, and they were still wobbly when they walked.

    Nanzhi has tripled the size of the chicken coop, but it still doesn't seem enough.

    The four ducks hatched only once, and there are twelve ducklings. The current home is in the aquatic plants by the stream, and they can contribute a lot of duck eggs to the family every day.

    The three sheep gave birth to two lambs, one was eaten by them, and there were four more lambs.

    Because there was enough meat, they didn't kill any of the four pigs. The sow gave birth to nine piglets, but one was lost, so it has become twelve pigs. The piglets weigh about 30 to 40 catties each. It looks like you have to eat a lot of food every day.

    Lu Xingyun wrote and drew on paper for a long time, and he didn't put down the pen and paper until lunch time.

    After the mutton was finished, the three of them returned to the days of being vegetarian every day. Because a batch of eggs had been stored for a long time, Nanzhi was worried that they would expire, so he made eggs today, which could be regarded as improving their food.

    Lu Xingyun took a bite of the cabbage, "I've counted the numbers, you guys have a look."

    He put the paper on the table, his handwriting was not small, and the two of them could read it clearly without lowering their heads.

    The other two felt headaches from seeing so many things. People outside were still worrying about not having enough to eat every day. They were worried about what to do if there were too many things.

    ...Is this also a sweet trouble?

    "The current livestock are basically extinct, and you can't find one to raise, so our chickens, ducks, pigs and sheep should be quite valuable." Zheng Ping said while eating.

    "It's a pity to throw it away. It's too expensive to raise food. We can't eat so much, let alone we are still..." He said and ordered some vegetarian bowls.

    "Those livestock don't taste good after they are retired, so my suggestion is to sell them."

    Nan Zhi buried her head in her meal, she felt that what Lu Xingyun said was quite reasonable, so just sell it.

    "Sold to retail investors or the army, retail investors may buy it directly to eat it, and the army may buy it to breed it." Lu Xingyun finished eating and put down the bowls and chopsticks.

    "Let's sell it to the army, I trust them more, and they can only swallow so many things at one time as an official, and they have to sell them bit by bit when selling to retail investors, troublesome!" Nan Zhi has a natural liking for the Huaguo army. , so tend to sell them.

    "I think it's okay."

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping also felt the same way. They discussed for a while in the afternoon, and finally decided to keep three laying chickens and one rooster, and the ducks also kept two laying chickens and a male duck.

    The sheep are not sold anymore, they are raised by themselves.

    The pigs kept two young ones that were not castrated and one castrated boar, and sold all the others.

    All that's left is to talk to the army down the mountain about selling the livestock.

    Nanzhi was left at home, and Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping went down the mountain to talk to Xu Lianchang about it.

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping walked to Company Commander Xu's office carrying a few expired eggs in black plastic bags.

    Company Commander Xu saw two people standing at the door, they were acquaintances, so he hurriedly called them in.

    It wasn't a bad thing for these two people to come. The cigarettes, alcohol and medicine he bought from them a few times last time made their third company show their faces in the military area, and their status has risen.

    Seeing them now, he is also very happy.

    Lu Xingyun looked at the company commander's place, which was about the size of their cave living room. There was a wooden desk for office work, a pile of paper documents on it, and an enamel cup. Against the wall is a single bed with upper and lower bunk beds like those in school dormitories. Clothes and other personal items are neatly stacked on the upper bunk, and the lower bunk is a stack of green tofu quilts. Three wooden stools in the corner are neatly arranged in a row.

    All in all, it is a very comfortable place for obsessive-compulsive disorder patients.

    Company Commander Xu came over with a stool, "Sit down, I'll pour you some hot water." He took out two drinking paper cups from the drawer, and there was a thermos bottle under the table, and the poured hot water was still steaming.

    "What are you here for? Do you want to exchange something? Tell me, can I get it for you." Doing business with them will definitely not hurt you.

    "We don't use it now, but we may have to trouble Company Commander Xu in the future." They really don't need it now, but they can't say too much, maybe they will be used in the future.

    "We're going down the mountain to do something, and we'll drop by to see Company Commander Xu." Zheng Ping handed over the black plastic bag in his hand.

    Company Commander Xu looked down, eggs? He was a little surprised, they still have eggs? Then they still have chickens on hand?

    "This is some eggs that a friend of ours gave us. We can't finish eating them at home, so I use them to nourish the company commander." Lu Xingyun said with a smile, "Don't be reluctant to eat, my friend is just reluctant to eat and bring it to us It’s a pity that it’s going to be destroyed.”

    “I’m not polite to you, so thank you.” His son is growing up at this time, and his wife wants to make up for it. When the egg arrived in his hands, he was really reluctant to return it. His salary is not much in Singapore dollars, and in the supermarket, he can only guarantee that the rice grains he can get in exchange will keep the family from starving. Don't even think about things like eggs, it's not their turn to eat.

    "That's right, we actually have one more thing to trouble Company Commander Xu, that is, whether the company commander accepts livestock here?" Lu Xingyun finally revealed the real purpose of coming here.

    "Livestock?" The company commander was taken aback. They also raised livestock?

    "My friend had a batch of chickens, ducks and pigs, and he couldn't keep them alive. If he wanted to sell them, he found me. But the three of us are also poor, and it is difficult to support ourselves. How can we have food to support other jobs? Things? I just want to come to Company Commander Xu and ask for help."

    Company Commander Xu is not a fool, he didn't fully believe what they said, so he said "I can't support myself" which greatly discounted what they said. The three of them Biyi's complexion is ruddy and shiny. Look at their height and their muscles. They eat well and sleep well. They live better than his family. How can they not support themselves?

    But he didn't completely disbelieve the other party. It must be true that there is a batch of livestock, and it must be true that they want to sell them. Otherwise, I wouldn't be teasing myself here.

    Thinking of the people in the logistics who raised a few pairs of quail and were careful not to raise them to death, they were overjoyed to hear the news.

    The few livestock that remained after the earthquake were basically raised in the Western Military Region. They had long wanted to replace some of them in the Eastern Military Region, but they always shied away, saying that it was closer to the planting area. , the temperature is more suitable, they have no experience in raising them well, and it will be everyone's loss if they die.

    Fucking shit, I just don’t want to trade with them, I’m afraid of losing their interests, just those few tricks, who doesn’t know who… “

    Raise, we raise.” Company Commander Xu hurriedly replied, for fear that he would miss it if he was too slow. batch of livestock.

    "That's great. We are still worried that you don't want it, company commander. Then we have to find a buyer again, and we are planning to go to the government to ask." "No, no, no! We all want it! We

    want as much as we have." Arrived They are even more out of touch with the government!

    The company commander also realized that he had lost his composure, coughed a few times and sat down on the stool again.

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping didn't change their eyes as if they didn't see the company commander's urgency just now, they just said, "That's great, I'll contact my friend to see how much he decides to sell." "

    Okay Well, no matter how much we want, you don’t have to bother to find someone else, you can just notify us to pick up the things after contacting. We will definitely treat them as ancestors in the future, let them eat and drink well..." "

    Haha , That’s no need, as long as Company Commander Xu really wants it, I’ll contact my friend right away, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow, I’ll give Company Commander good news.” “That’s great, I’m sorry to bother you.” Company Commander Xu said

    sincerely .

    Seeing that the two were about to leave, Company Commander Xu sent them outside the gate of the army station.

    At this time, Lu Xingyun seemed to have thought of something, and said to the company commander, "Company commander, can I trouble you personally?"

    Now these two are his gods, as long as the request is not too much, he can agree to anything .

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 649K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
21.4K 473 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
529K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
680K 57K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...