Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

Av ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... Mer

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 51

683 13 1
Av ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    In the past two days, Nan Zhi hadn't heard Meng Xin's chirping voice, and she was still a little unaccustomed to it. Meng Xin, who originally said that he would come to play with her, was also unable to come out because of the sudden cold wind and blizzard.

    But the fact that she can sleep until she wakes up naturally without having to get up early every day makes Nanzhi a lot happier.

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun's plan to join in the fun and watch fishing was put on hold because of the snowstorm, and the three could only continue to shrink in the cave.

    Nanzhi held the computer and looked at SpongeBob SquarePants. This was her most recent dinner drama. She didn't even put down the meal. She put it next to her and watched SpongeBob SquarePants catching jellyfish while eating.

    Lu Xingyun sat on a small bench to add firewood to the stove, and then used the tongs to arrange the firewood, and the fire became much hotter in an instant.

    "...Hey, hey..., the snowstorm..."

    The radio outside rang again, Nan Zhi put on cotton-padded trousers and Lu Xingyun's green leather army coat before opening the door to listen to the sound.

    "...Snow disaster, since this morning, Twinings has ushered in the biggest snowstorm since the founding of the People's Republic of China. The meteorological department predicts that the snowstorm will last for five to six days. Citizens, please be prepared for cold protection and warmth. During the snowstorm, there will be extraordinarily severe Please pay attention to the snowfall and cold wind, citizens and friends, do not go out during the period, and put on all the clothes you can wear. We will send troops to inspect every day. The inspection time is not fixed. If you need supplies, please report to the inspectors. Attention, we inspect The personnel will only inspect the government registration cave entrance, that is, the cave entrance with a numerical name. If you live alone and need supplies, please go to the nearby registration cave and wait for the inspector. If there is any unexpected situation, please report to the inspector in time. Repeat again..."

    Nan Zhi listened for a while, making sure he heard all the content clearly. Seeing more and more snow at the entrance of the cave, he squinted his eyes. The mountains in the distance could only occasionally see one or two spots of green. Twinings City was about to change. It has become a world of ice and snow.

    "Why are you still standing at the door, close the door and come in." Lu Xingyun didn't hear the indistinct sound of the broadcast, but Nan Zhi was still standing at the door stupidly, quickly pulled people in and closed the door.

    "How silly, isn't it cold?" As soon as he walked from the fire to the door, he could feel the temperature drop rapidly, and within a few steps, he almost shivered from the cold.

    After closing the door, Nanzhi took out a piece of toilet paper from the shelf next to it, twisted the uncontrollable snot from his frozen red nose, and threw it into the fire.

    In just a few minutes, the cave that was finally heated by the fire cooled down again.

    "Why is it so cold!" Zheng Ping, who was watching a movie under the covers, also muttered.

    "I just heard the radio outside. What's the matter?" He only came out when he heard the voice of the radio.

    After the heating slowly spread into the cave, Nan Zhi began to tell Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping what he had just heard.

    "That means the government will inspect, but it won't care about one or two households, it will only pay attention to the crowded caves." Lu Xingyun concluded.

    Nan Zhi nodded, almost meaning that.

    "That's not bad. We have a big secret like space. Their inspection time is not fixed, so they might run into each other, and they can't explain it clearly at that time, so it can be said that it is a good thing that we don't care." Lu Xingyun touched Chin, he didn't shave this morning, he feels a little uncomfortable and wants to touch it all the time.

    Nan Zhi nodded after thinking about it, it was indeed the reason.

    Then Nanzhi dropped a drop of water on his hand.

    Nan Zhi's heart skipped a beat, huh? Is their cave leaking?

    Looking up, where is the cave leaking? In fact, they were too hot, and the meat hung on the rack was smoked by the heat and dripping oil!

    Nanzhi wiped off the oil on her hands, and said to Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping, "Take off the meat and sausage on it. Now the color is red and blackish. If you smoke it again, it will be really black. Take it down." I'll put it in space."

    After hearing this, the two quickly took action.

    The hung meat and sausages were smoked continuously every day, and there were many black stains and dust on them. When the two men took the meat off, their hands were already black and ugly, and they were stained with kitchen detergent. Hand wash clean of oils and stains.

    Nan Zhi put on her clothes and wrapped herself tightly before going to the cliff platform.

    After checking it, all the vegetable seedlings that grew up on it had been frozen to death, and the plastic film on it could not withstand the cold, and none of the vegetables on a cliff platform survived.

    Nan Zhi could only clean up the plastic wrap, which will be used in the future, and then picked back all the half-sized vegetables. Although they were frozen to death, they were not inedible.

    After eating green peppers for several days, they had to eat Chinese cabbage for several days.

    Because the kitchen outside the cave is close to the cliff of the cave, and there is no shelter, it will be too cold to stand there, let alone cook, so Nanzhi always cooks in the space.

    The three of them finished their lunch, put on thick cotton-padded clothes and trousers, and overcoats, and began to shovel snow at the entrance of their cave.

    There is no way, the snow has already reached Nanzhi's thigh, if they don't deal with it, it will be difficult for them to go out in the future, so they can only sweep it and clean it up now when the wind and snow are a little lighter.

    The three people who had finished sweeping the snow did not notice that a group of uninvited guests had descended from the distant forest... The

    three people who had finished sweeping the snow went directly into the space, where they were pulling grass from the vegetable field, and they had to study how to stir the pigs...

    Because of eating well and sleeping well, the little piglet at home has already grown up. Because no one thought of it at first, so they didn't do it. While feeding the pigs today, Nanzhi suddenly remembered that there was a barrow, and hurriedly discussed it with the other two.

    None of the three had any experience in this field. You looked at me and I looked at you. In the end, they could only read books.

    In the end, after going back and forth, they still mentioned a time and method of inciting pigs in the "Postpartum Care of Sows". The three of them studied these few sentences over and over again.

    It is best to do this when the pigs are young so that they recover quickly.

    Simply because the piglets in their family are not very big, only twenty days old, so it's not too late to fan the pigs.

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping put on gloves, disinfectant, and a pair of crime tools. From being in a hurry to getting familiar with each other, the two of them almost practiced their hands in the end.

    Nan Zhi hurriedly stopped the two of them from shaking their last two hands, "That's the male and the female I kept the cubs, do you still want to eat pork? Don't give me a shout! Come out quickly!" The two felt

    guilty After packing up his things, he stepped out of the pigsty.

    Zheng Ping looked at Nan Zhi's unkind eyes, and said quickly, "They were seriously injured just now, I have to tidy up the pigsty to prevent them from being infected." After that, he picked up the water pipe and went into the pigsty to start cleaning.

    Lu Xingyun washed his hands several times with soap, and after smelling the smell, he changed his clothes and put them in the washing machine, and hurried to the house, "Cough, I'm sorry, we didn't think of it just now, so don't be angry." "Not

    angry " Nanzhi is a person who is not easy to get angry, just now his tone was a little rushed when he was anxious, but now he has calmed down.

    "Really?" Lu Xingyun was a little worried, afraid that she would be sullen all by herself.

    "I'll tell you when I'm angry, I won't stop talking to you, and I won't have a cold war." Although this is her first relationship, she knows a lot about love theory, and communication between couples is also very important.

    "Even if your hands are quick, the big pig can still give birth. At worst, wait for it to give birth for the second time before saving the seeds." "Well,

    my wife is so smart!"

    Nuan Nuanhe slept early in the morning , Zheng Ping took the disinfectant water to disinfect the piglets one by one.

    Immediately afterwards, the three of them got dressed and left the space. The steamed bun that was still warm in Nan Zhi's hand turned cold in an instant. She looked at the steamed bun speechlessly. Gone.

    They opened the door, and the blowing snow and cold wind blinded people's eyes.

    Nanzhi clutched the scarf tightly, and took a while to get used to it before seeing the surrounding scenery clearly.

    In front of her eyes were snowflakes falling one after another, and the snow that was almost cleared up yesterday reached her knees again today.

    If they don't deal with the accumulation of snow, within two days, their cave entrance will be completely blocked. If the snow stays for too long, their wooden door will definitely be frozen solid, and even the door will be frozen. Can't open it.

    Without saying anything, Nanzhi took out the shovel and broom, and the three of them started to act. Two men shoveled the snow and Nanzhi cleared the snow. It took a whole morning to clear the area at the door.

    Nanzhi had been sweeping the snow all morning against the wind and snow, and his back was so sore that he just stood up straight, and saw a few green figures passing by in the distance.

    Nan Zhi took a closer look and found that it was on the other side of the road. It should be that the inspectors started their inspections today.

    Zheng Ping shoveled the last shovel of snow away from around the entrance of the cave, wiped the fine sweat from his forehead, "It's finally finished, let's go back and cook." "Let's go."

    Lu Xingyun came over and took the broom in Nan Zhi's hand , turned around and walked back.

    As soon as the door was closed, Nan Zhi patted the snow and ice on Lu Xingyun's clothes and head, and Lu Xingyun also stroked the ice and snow off Nan Zhi's body.

    Zheng Ping sniffed, what's so great about having a partner, I have a stove, so I can still melt the snow on my body!

    Put the snow-soaked hat, shoes and clothes by the stove and start to bake, let Zheng Ping watch, Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun entered the space and started cooking.

    Everyone was tired this morning. In addition to frying a bowl of cabbage, Nanzhi also took a fish from the pond and made pickled fish. There were also fine vermicelli and sliced ​​mushrooms in it, which smelled delicious.

    Because there are many ingredients and the fish is not small, it can be served in an iron basin. When eating at noon, scoop a spoonful of sauerkraut fish soup, add some fish and mushrooms, and have a chopsticks of cabbage when you are tired of eating. The few people who ate a meal were satisfied, and they felt full of satiety.

    After lunch, Zheng Ping sterilized the wounds of the piglets while feeding the livestock, and cleaned the pigsty.

    After confirming that there was nothing wrong with the space, I squeezed some goat milk before returning to the cave outside.

    They took out the tea leaves from the milk tea they made last time, and they used them again this time!

    What they didn't know was that in the forest not far away, there were a group of extremely hungry uninvited guests lurking. They seemed to have undergone rigorous training. Under such a heavy snowstorm and hunger, they also endured and lay on the spot Waiting, waiting for orders from their boss.

    Those dark green pupils flickered in the wind and snow, shining with a cunning and vicious light...

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

12.7K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...
9.9K 76 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
27.9K 268 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
72.1K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...