Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 49

720 14 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49

    The weather is too cold, and Nanzhi and the others are not worried about the issue of survival now, so the three of them are either growing vegetables in the space to feed pigs or wintering in the cave. Although they are occasionally busy, most of the time they are still flustered.

    Nanzhi was planting vegetables in the space today, and Lu Xingyun was helping out, and suddenly asked a question, "Isn't there so many vegetables in the garden, and there are also on the platform, why do I need to grow them?" At that time, Nanzhi was almost too tired to stand up straight, and wanted her to rest more.

    Nanzhi didn't think his question was stupid, instead he explained seriously, "It's too cold on the platform, although it's better to have a plastic film, but I always feel that if the temperature is lowered, those vegetables will be frozen to death, and they will grow too. It’s very slow. The weather conditions in the space are better, but you can’t plant one piece at a time, and they will all be ripe when they are ripe. If you can’t eat it, it will be wasted. After eating the vegetables, there will be nothing left to eat, so plant them in batches.” Lu Xingyun listened to

    Nanzhi What he said was not unreasonable, so he could only do more by himself and let her stand by and direct him.

    After pulling the grass in the field, the two of them accidentally heard the soft "baa" sound next to them. They turned around and found that there were two more lambs in the flock next to them. They were so small that they were almost as high as the thighs of adult sheep.

    "When did you have two more lambs?" Nan Zhi looked puzzled.

    Lu Xingyun was also confused, "How many days are there during Chinese New Year?"

    Only those few days they were so busy that they didn't pay much attention to the situation of the livestock in the space.

    All in all, this is a good thing! Having lambs proves that ewes have milk, and they can drink goat milk! There is also sweet and fragrant milk tea, which she hasn't had in a long time.

    Do whatever you want, Nanzhi doesn't know how to milk milk, so for his wife's milk tea, Lu Xingyun rolled up his sleeves and stepped forward.

    Because of the first improper operation, the ewe was squeezed and hurt, so the ewe kicked him restlessly, kicking Lu Xingyun, who was squatting on the grass unsuspecting at that time, and fell down.

    Nan Zhi hugged her belly and laughed so hard that she almost died of anger.

    Lu Xingyun saw that there was almost enough milk in the small bucket next to him, washed his hands in the nearby stream, walked to Nan Zhi who was still laughing, put his arms around her waist, and leaned close to her face, "Is it funny?"

    Nan Zhi felt a hint of danger, and leaned back, "Okay... um..." Then his mouth was blocked, and he could only make a little breathing sound. The soft panting made Lu Xingyun even more excited, and the strength on his arms slowly retracted. tight.

    ...

    Zheng Ping roasted sweet potatoes in the cave. Since he ate Nanzhi roasted sweet potatoes a few days ago, he also fell in love with the sweet and warm taste.

    Suddenly there were two more people in the cave, and there was the slight sound of clothes rubbing against each other. Zheng Ping didn't look back, he knew that it was Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun who came out of the space.

    "Why are you so slow today? What are you doing inside?" Turn the sweet potato over, otherwise the side will be burnt.

    Nanzhi's lips are hot, much rosier than usual, her cheeks are also pink, and there is still a little more water vapor in her eyes, just like the warm sunlight reflected on the lake in winter, it makes people feel gentle when they see it And warm.

    Lu Xingyun took off the hand of Nan Zhi who was pinching him in anger, and wrapped it with his hand that didn't carry the keg.

    Tsk, soft and comfortable.

    "Cough... the sheep in the space gave birth to lambs, let's squeeze some milk out to make milk tea." Lu Xingyun hurriedly skipped the topic.

    "Milk tea?!" There is still milk tea to drink at this time!

    "Brother Lu, let me help you!" Zheng Ping hurriedly got up from the stove, and poured milk and tea into a bowl to make it extremely smooth.

    ...

    "It's delicious. Let's squeeze some more to make milk tea in the afternoon. Don't waste this tea, you can boil it again. It's a pity that the taro in the space is not ripe, otherwise we can make some taro balls." Nan Zhi I didn't buy much tea, only a few packs in total, and I didn't want to waste it. In the small bowl next to them was the tea that they fished out, and I didn't throw it away.

    "Hi, it's delicious without taro balls, hehe." Zheng Ping burped with a milk tea flavor, it was delicious, and he wanted to drink it.

    Nan Zhi rolled his eyes, "This is the lamb's ration we are using, and they still have to eat, let's save some for them."

    "... also" Well, if I knew it earlier, I should have saved some drinks.

    The current daylight hours are originally short, the sky is not fully bright until around 7:00 in the morning, and it starts to get dark after 6:00 in the afternoon, and it is even darker after 7:00.

    In the morning, Nan Zhi directed Lu Xingyun to plant a few lettuces and make milk tea. It will be noon soon.

    "Why does it feel like it's not long after breakfast, and why is it time for lunch?" Zheng Ping rubbed his swollen stomach, "I'm not hungry at all..." Lu Xingyun threw the ax to Zheng Ping, "How many logs are there in the space?

    " Chop, then go digest and digest."

    Nanzhi really sent Zheng Ping into the space and started cooking.

    Because the three of them were not very hungry, they cooked a lot less rice today, and casually fried a plate of shredded cabbage, pork shreds with green peppers, and tiger skin green peppers.

    Because there was enough time, Nanzhi also boiled two whole rabbits with water and a little salt to improve the food for Dabao and Erbao.

    "I know it's not enough for you to eat, but this pot can only cook two rabbits at most, so let's eat it as snacks." "

    Wow!"

    If you don't understand, just pretend they agree.

    "The green peppers are ripe and growing pretty well, so let's eat more green peppers for these few meals." Nanzhi took the lead in picking up a tiger-skin green pepper bibimbap, and the taste was okay.

    In the afternoon, Zheng Ping peeled and ate the grapefruit he picked in the space at noon, and he was still researching how to make pomelo peel candy. Now that the conditions are so bad, the grapefruit peel can’t be wasted... Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun watched movies together in the

    space .

    Before the earthquake, Nanzhi had downloaded a lot of TV series and movies, and now she and Lu Xingyun nestled together with a fluffy quilt in front of them, watching...the family drama about the ethical relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

    At that time, she watched this episode with many episodes and took a long time, thinking that it would definitely consume a lot of time, but she didn't expect to be quite entangled in watching it now.

    If she watched it alone, she would definitely be bored and couldn't bear to watch it, but now she watched it with Lu Xingyun, and complained about this cowardly husband, filial daughter-in-law and snobbish mother-in-law with him and made a family mess up.

    And...it's kind of interesting.

    "What time is it?" Nanzhi's sleeping bones began to brittle, and his hands were so soft that he didn't even have the strength to make a fist.

    "Ten forty in the morning." Lu Xingyun poured a cup of warm goat's milk for Nanzhi. It was a little bit of goat's milk left over from yesterday. After being boiled with tea leaves, the fishy smell disappeared, and there was a faint fragrance of jasmine tea And the original mellow aroma of goat milk.

    ...It's almost eleven o'clock, and it's not morning. I was so fascinated watching the quarrel between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law last night that I accidentally overslept this morning.

    She was still thinking while watching, fortunately Lu Xingyun's mother didn't live with them, otherwise they don't know if they would quarrel.

    Immediately afterwards, I felt that it was a bit bad for me to think about Lu Xingyun's mother so much, and I struggled for a long time before falling asleep.

    He looked at Lu Xingyun with a guilty conscience, and he looked at Nan Zhi with a gentle

    face, "What's wrong?"

    Nanzhi drank goat milk to warm his stomach, and changed into the warm sweater and trousers under the blanket.

    After leaving the space, it was time to cook lunch. Nanzhi boiled ten eggs, scratched them with knife marks, and started making tiger skin eggs, followed by tiger skin green peppers that had not changed for several days, and a bowl of spicy cabbage.

    "...Notice,...heating pipes..."

    The radio that had been silent for several days began to ring again, but it was still a little hard to hear after closing the door.

    Nanzhi hurried to the door to open it to listen to what was said on the radio.

    Lu Xingyun followed with Nanzhi's scarf, the temperature outside was too low, if she didn't take proper protection, she would catch a cold.

    Carefully wrap the scarf around her face to protect her face before opening the door.

    A gap has just been opened, and there is no cold wind, but a biting chill seeps in.

    After fully opening the wooden door, they found that the snow in front of their house was more than one meter high. No wonder they couldn't feel the cold wind, and it was blocked by the snow.

    "...Because the temperature is too low, it is necessary to speed up the repair of the heating pipeline. I hope everyone will sign up and actively participate in the team of repairing the heating pipeline. Due to the harsh environment, the current heating pipeline team has decided to pay an additional salary on top of the original salary. The salary of five catties of grain and the increased food supply in the cafeteria meet the requirements of two meals a day for the repairing heating pipeline personnel. I hope that everyone will sign up enthusiastically and complete the heating pipeline construction work as soon as possible." "I repeat, the reason is..." After listening to

    the

    broadcast After hearing the news, Zheng Ping touched his face that had been rounded these days due to high sugar and oil, going to bed early and waking up late, and the abdominal muscles on his stomach were not as obvious as before.

    "Life is so depraved recently, I'm going to lose my abs..."

    Lu Xingyun bowed his head for a moment, then raised his head again. Nanzhi's favorite place to touch while sleeping is his six-pack abs. His abs look like Also...

    "Ahem... let's join the heating pipe repair team, since we are idle anyway," Lu Xingyun said.

    Nan Zhi also didn't want to watch dramas about the family quarrel between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, so she agreed.

    Then Nanzhi quickly took down the dried rabbit skin and began to sew gloves. In such a cold weather, you need to wear warm gloves when working outside, otherwise your hands will be frozen, and you need to prepare a pair of rabbit fur socks for your feet that are in close contact with the ground.

    Because the workload was light and not complicated, the three of them sewed three pairs of gloves and three pairs of socks together in a short while.

    The next day, before going down the mountain, the three of them put on rabbit fur gloves, a layer of woolen gloves, and rabbit fur socks. However, due to lack of experience, they put on the socks and walked two steps before the socks began to stick to the soles of their feet. The three of them had to go back to the cave to find the elastic band and sew it up again. The rabbit fur was indeed warm, and Nanzhi's feet and palms had been warm since he left the house.

    Because of yesterday's broadcast, there are quite a few people who came today, with heads wearing various hats everywhere.

    Because there are too many people, there is no need for other troublesome registration procedures. Just go to the side and find a soldier in military uniform to sign up.

    Nanzhi saw that the company commander was also standing beside him, because the leader was too serious, many people avoided the company commander.

    Nanzhi led Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping to the company commander, "Let's sign up, company commander."

    The company commander smiled when he saw them, and directly gave them the pen and paper in his hand, and asked them to write their names.

    Because there were too many people, ten people gathered together in a short while, went to the military vehicle next to it, got up one by one and sat down in the seats, and arrived in a short while, and the military vehicle hurried back to pick up the other people.

    The company commander began to arrange tasks, and the three of Nanzhi knew that the company commander was taking care of them, and arranged for the two men to bury the pipes, which was much easier than digging pipes from the frozen ground. Nanzhi was more relaxed. She and another girl were behind looking for tools and doing odd jobs for the workers.

    "Hello, my name is Meng Xin, how about you?" Meng Xin is a cute girl with a round face and bangs.

    "Hello, my name is Nan Zhi." Nan Zhi handed the shovel to Lu Xingyun.

    "You are so beautiful." Meng Xin's compliment made Nan Zhi laugh, this girl is so lively.

    "You're cute too." Really cute, the round face reminded her of the round face plate of Doraemon she saw a few days ago.

    Then the two of them had no time to gossip, because they were too busy to bury the pipes, and the two logistics staff were forced to work and began to fill in the soil and dig holes in a hurry.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 473 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
3.6M 226K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
20.9K 366 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...
540K 29.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...