Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 46

809 14 2
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    "Company commander, do you have plastic film here?" Nanzhi asked suddenly.

    The vegetables on the cave platform didn't grow slowly, but she felt that those vegetables couldn't stand the cold, and several of them were frostbitten. I don't know if the company commander can get plastic film here, and go back to equip the vegetables at home.

    "Plastic film? We don't have it here. The planting area has that thing. Do you want plastic film?" The person in charge of the planting area is his brother, and he can find it if he wants it.

    "Yes, we want to grow some vegetables for our own consumption. Can you find them? We can exchange them with grain." Nanzhi didn't know people in the planting area, and it would be too troublesome to find the plastic film by himself. It should be very convenient to buy and sell.

    "Yes, yes, but we are not short of food. Do you still have any medicines? Just replace them with medicines." The medicines from them last time worked well, but they were almost used up, and he had to worry about where to find medicines.

    There are still a lot of medicines in Nanzhi's space, but she doesn't want to change them with medicines. How can a family store several boxes of medicines at home, lest the company commander find out that something is wrong.

    "We don't have much medicine." Nanzhi replied.

    The word "pity" was clearly written on the company commander's face.

    Nan Zhi didn't want to just give up, there were so many things in her space, and they could always find what they needed.

    "We still have a case of spirits at home, can I change the plastic film with you?" Nanzhi thought about the things in his space, and finally picked out something like wine.

    When she was buying wine, she bought dozens of boxes. Except for cooking meat dishes at home, she could use a little as seasoning, and the three of them usually didn't drink at all.

    The box of wine she opened has not even been used until now, and she has only used up more than two bottles. She doesn't feel bad about using a box of wine to replace the plastic film.

    The company commander's eyes lit up when he heard her mention the word wine. Wine is a good thing. It's hard currency now. It's been a while since I've seen it in the army. If he can have a box, the old Liu next door will be envious Sit up at two o'clock in the middle of the night and scold him.

    In such a cold weather, drinking alcohol can not only warm up the body, but also be used as a disinfectant, and it can be used to exchange supplies from other companies when necessary. He could only imagine how excited the monkey under him would be when he heard that there was wine.

    "You can change it, you can change it, how much wine do you have?" the company commander asked eagerly.

    Seeing the impatient look of the company commander, Nanzhi knew that he wanted it, so he thought for a while, "I can even out a box with twelve bottles of wine in it, and a bottle of wine seems to have seven or eight hundred milliliters. But my wine It’s not too expensive, it’s probably the kind that cost tens of dollars a bottle before the earthquake.” Get an inoculation first, so as not to cause unpleasant troubles when it happens, and she didn’t pay attention to the specific numbers, so she can only give a rough idea.

    "Okay, okay! That's very good, I'll find you a plastic film right away!" Thank God, what bicycle do you need? After saying that, he turned around and left.

    Nanzhi saw the person leaving, so she also ran to the two people who were waiting next to them eating melon seeds.

    "Why is it so long?"

    They had just walked forward a bit, but they didn't hear the conversation between Nan Zhi and the company commander.

    "Ask the company commander if there is any plastic film. The vegetables I grow are all frostbitten."

    "Do they have any?"

    "Yes, but it seems to go to the planting area to change."

    "You still have melon seeds? Give me some. "

    There are not many left, so I came out and grabbed a handful."

    ...

    The back mountain is still some distance from the park. Although the road has been repaired, it is inconvenient for her to take out the car directly in the Nanzhi space, so she can only walk .

    When they finally arrived at the park, Nanzhi and the others didn't need to ask for directions, they just followed the flow of people and walked to the entrance of the supermarket.

    The supermarkets here are similar to the previous supermarkets, but there are still some differences. For example, there is no heating in the supermarket, there are no supermarket carts outside the supermarket, and there are not many things inside.

    When they got to the supermarket, the sign on it showed that there were three sections, the food section, the clothing and bedding section, and the fuel section, and there were no others.

    There is also a large red paintbrush on the wall next to it that reads: "Purchase limit of one catty per person per day for grain, one cabbage per person, one set of bedding per person, one set of clothes per person, and two catties per person for coal." typeface.

    They came here today to take a stroll here to feel the lively atmosphere of the Chinese New Year, so they also went to each district.

    In the grain area there are only rice and cornmeal, a small amount of vegetable oil that is restricted to purchase, and piles of dried mushroom slices. There are only salt and sugar in the seasoning area, and you can’t see anything else, let alone the cabbage written on the wall. The snap up is over.

    Nanzhi originally wanted to buy some hot pot meatballs, but now it seems that the food here is not as rich as she prepared herself.

    But there were still a lot of people in the food area, they were so crowded that they almost got separated, Nan Zhi quickly hugged Lu Xingyun's arm, and was pushed to the clothes and bedding area where there were fewer people.

    They have a lot of clothes and quilts in stock. After shopping around, they touched the hot-selling quilts. They mainly sell the kind of cotton quilts that are not very thick in the army. They feel that they are not as warm as the quilts they prepared themselves. The mind to consume has lightened up.

    In the fuel area, there is only black coal that can be seen at a glance, and there is nothing to visit. Nanzhi came here excitedly, but at this time he was a little disappointed.

    At this time, they saw a lot of people coming out of the corner with red couplets and blessings.

    Nanzhi's eyes lit up, and he pulled Lu Xingyun over.

    In fact, the content of the couplets is only two, "Farewell to the old and welcome the new" and "Welcome to the new year", but because the couplets are written by hand, most people still compare and compare, vowing to choose the best one. The look of couplets.

    Nan Zhi read and read, and always felt that these words were written well, anyway, they were better than his own. Lu Xingyun could tell the good from the bad, and some of the pens were obviously weak. It was obvious that they were tired from writing and began to show signs of being broken, so he chose one of the pens, which was sharp and well written, "Farewell to the old and welcome the new" ".

    "This pair of couplets is good."

    Nan Zhi said, "Then we want this one."

    The door god painting next to it was obviously printed by a machine, and there was a new year's calendar under the painting, so Nan Zhi took one, He also took two big red blessings.

    They also had no other relatives or juniors to contact, so they didn't buy the red envelope next to them.

    These festive Spring Festival three-piece suits cost Nanzhi one point, which is not very expensive.

    The three of them went back to the car rental point, and Nanzhi found the company commander directly.

    The company commander's eyes lit up when he saw Nan Zhi, and when he heard that there was wine, he exchanged the things back without delay, for fear that the duck he got would fly away.

    "I found the plastic film. It is 40 meters long. The plastic film in the planting area is double-layered. You can cut it with scissors. If you unfold it, you can spread more area, but the thermal insulation effect is not as good as double-layered."

    Their platform is not that big, 40 meters is enough, and the rest can be stored. The plastic film is worn out and replaced.

    "Okay, but we just went to the supermarket, and the wine is at our house, so we have to work hard for the company commander to follow us." I have

    walked a lot today, and Nanzhi's calf muscles are already a little stiff, maybe I will get up tomorrow Her legs will still be sore, and they can get a ride with the company commander.

    "It's okay, it's okay!" Thinking that there will be wine soon, the commander's voice became a lot louder.

    They stopped at the side of the road as usual, waiting for Nanzhi to bring out the wine.

    This time the things were not light, and they were in glass bottles, and the dirt road was a bit slippery, so Lu Xingyun followed Nan Zhi back to the cave, and brought out a case of wine.

    The outer packaging was very intact, and the company commander didn't even need to open the carton this time to see the information about this box of wine. From the previous transaction, it can also be seen that these young people are not sneaky people, they got into the car with a case of wine in their arms.

    Just as she was about to leave, Nan Zhi hurriedly stopped them and stuffed a pack of cigarettes for the company commander, "New Year's gift, happy new year!" The

    three of them don't smoke, and when she bought cigarettes, she thought that sometimes this thing could be used as a gift When it comes in handy, it will be used at this time, and the excuses are all ready-made. Besides, she thinks that the company leader is a good person, and it won't hurt him to have a good relationship with him.

    The company commander quickly waved his hand, "No, no, no, our army has regulations..." "

    Don't refuse the company commander, no one in our family can use this cigarette, and it will be damaged if we leave it at home. Besides, the company commander must change the plastic film for us. It also took a lot of effort, without your efforts as the middleman, we can enjoy it, the wine can only be used as an exchange for the plastic film, and the cigarettes are a thank you gift for the company commander's efforts in the middle." After finishing speaking, he hurried away.

    The company commander looked at the three people who were running fast, and was stunned in the car with the cigarette. He looked down and saw the "Longfeng Chengxiang" packaged in bright red lying quietly in his hand. It became a warm current, flowing into his heart, and his resolute face became softer.

    This family...not bad!

    Back home, Zheng Ping was puzzled, "Nan Zhi, where is this box of wine? Why didn't I find it?

    " I will take it out and use it, but then I will still have to find excuses to fool him. What's more, after getting along with him for so long, she also believed in Zheng Ping's character, so she might as well tell him when she got home.

    Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun didn't talk to each other, Zheng Ping scratched his itchy face and didn't think about it anymore, maybe it was placed under the bed, he didn't notice it.

    Nan Zhi's nose and face were reddened by the cold wind, she looked a little cute, she sniffed, she looked at Zheng Ping who was lighting a fire by the stove, and whispered to Lu Xingyun, "I want to put Tell him about the space."

    Lu Xingyun touched her cheek, "That is your space, I have no right to tell you not to tell anyone, but I will always be with you and protect you." Nanzhi looked at it from the corner of her

    eye When Zheng Ping was lying on the ground and blowing the sparks, he didn't notice this side, he stood on tiptoe and kissed Lu Xingyun's cheek, whispered, "Thank you dear."

    Feeling the soft touch on his cheek, Lu Xingyun smiled lightly up.

    So he finally lit the fire, and Zheng Ping, who was moving a small bench to enjoy the fire, suddenly heard Nan Zhi say to him, "I took that box of wine out of the space."

    Zheng Ping asked bluntly without turning his head. "Space? What space? Is there any other space in the cave?" No

    matter how wild his imagination is, he still can't imagine that Nanzhi has a "space" that only exists in fantasy novels.

    After Nanzhi told him everything about the space, Zheng Ping looked at Nanzhi in astonishment, and then looked at Lu Xingyun dully, "Lu Lulu...Brother Lu, did you hear what Nanzhi just said?

    " I heard it." Lu Xingyun continued to help Nanzhi chop vegetables calmly, without disturbing his breathing.

    Public/public/account: Reading next month? people

    Zheng     Ping kept flashing through his head: "You lied to me, am I dreaming?" , simply threw Zheng Ping into the space.

    Nan Zhi didn't wait for him to recover, and went directly to the vegetable field to pick some tomatoes and eggplants.

    Lu Xingyun went into the house and started cooking potatoes and sweet potatoes. The piglets in their space started to grow up and eat a lot. They had to prepare to plant another crop of food.

    Zheng Ping cautiously followed behind Lu Xingyun, looking at the piles of various supplies in the room, the wine that Nanzhi brought out today, and the medicine that he took out a few days ago were all piled up in the corner like weeds.

    "Don't think too much, Nanzhi trusts us to tell us her biggest secret, we just need to protect her and keep it a secret." "

    Of course, I will definitely not talk nonsense!"

    Righteous Words.jpg

    He got a little bolder and started to wander around in the space, picking tomatoes in the vegetable field for a while, and then found oranges and grapefruits that were about to ripen on the tree, started yelling, and then ran into the house to see The shrimp and lo-mei in the refrigerator, I have to take these shrimp and lo-mei to the hot pot...

    They have really changed from small cabbages in the field to wealthy landlords, thinking that he earned a million dollars at the time Not happy now!

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
530K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.5M 225K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...