Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 33

933 13 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

    About an hour later, someone knocked on the door of 602.

    Lu Xingyun went to open the door, there were several soldiers, and two of them were squatting on the ground to check the bodies.

    "Did you call?" asked the soldier who knocked on the door.

    Zheng Ping half-raised his hand, "I'm calling."

    "We've got people under control, what happened? What happened to these corpses?" The soldier looked serious. It was the first time to face such a brutal massacre scene.

    Zheng Ping replied: "We don't know where these people come from. They were sleeping soundly, but they woke up in the middle of the night when they slammed on the door. Fortunately, our door is strong enough, so we can stand here safely." Lu

    Xingyun He nodded beside him, indicating that what he said was exactly what he wanted to say.

    Lu Xingyun added, "We ate and slept as usual today, but at night we heard someone at the door of our house, and then there were even gunshots. My brother just saved the phone number of the company commander and your army, so I called you. Let those people escape."

    The soldiers asked again, "Do you know the people on the ground?"

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun took a look, and they looked familiar.

    "They seem to be people from the abandoned resettlement site next to our community?"

    Zheng Ping often saw these people wandering around there with nothing to do, looking around with mischievous eyes, and he could tell at a glance that they were not good people.

    The soldiers nodded and wrote down the information.

    Lu Xingyun asked, "Can I help you dispose of the corpse?"

    The leading soldier nodded, and the people squatting on the ground also stood up and began to report the situation to their company commander, "Report to the company commander, these three are all The throat artery was cut by a sharp weapon, resulting in excessive bleeding, and the blood poured back into the throat and suffocated to death.”

    The pedestrian they just caught had various weapons in their hands, and the bloody dagger also proved their conjecture.

    The company commander looked at the debris on the ground, the shallow marks on the door, two gunshots on the ground, three corpses, the performance of the group of people he had just captured and the weapons in their hands. He also guessed that the group of desperadoes just wanted to kill and steal money. These people were unlucky to be targeted. Unexpectedly, they encountered a door that couldn't be opened even with a gun...

    The company commander looked at the door and Lu Xingyun. A few people, these people are not easy to mess with...

    According to the regulations of the original peaceful world, Lu Xingyun and the group of vicious gangsters below have to go through various evidence collections, lawsuits, and trials before they can be convicted.

    But at this time, they don't care about it and have no conditions at all, and with such an obvious crime scene, they won't be so stupid as to lock up people and try them bit by bit.

    Thinking of the increasingly unstable security point recently, I feel that it is still necessary to use thunder to deter some people, otherwise there will always be ghosts and snakes who want to take advantage of it.

    He has to go back to the army to report to his superiors, but he thinks his idea will be adopted, after all, it is an extraordinary time and extraordinary means.

    Tsk, I hate writing reports the most...

    a certain company commander said with a blank expression.

    After they finished their questioning, they dragged the corpse away. Lu Xingyun and Nan Zhi looked at the blood and messy debris all over the ground, and resigned themselves to their fate with a broom and mop from home to clean up the scene.

    After finishing his work, Zheng Ping went home and wiped off the smell of blood on his body with the water stored at home, while Lu Xingyun was taken by Nan Zhi to the space to take a bath.

    It's better to have a wife, who is fragrant and soft, and even cleans him up. And felt sorry for Zheng Ping, a single dog.

    In the evening, Lu Xingyun didn't return to 601 after taking a shower, because he was worried about Nanzhi, so he stayed directly at 602.

    Cui Feng, who had been squatting in the dark for most of the night, had a bad feeling after hearing the gunshot. After a while, another military vehicle drove downstairs. He was so scared that he immediately hid in the corridor. Watching the group of soldiers and the few people upstairs and downstairs starting to fight, there were even guns.

    He was in a cold sweat, wasn't there only three gangsters going up? Why are there so many people? And offended the authorities.

    He wanted to leave, but he didn't know what was driving him. He was obviously in a hurry, but he didn't move. When he saw the three silent gangsters dragged down by the soldiers, the lights of the military vehicle just caught them pale. face.

    His feet were completely soft, and he didn't even have the strength to support him to stand up. When I got home, I developed a high fever and had nightmares for several days.

    Early the next morning, the people downstairs began to be lively. People who didn't know what was going on with the loud noise yesterday started asking around and complaining that they didn't know who disturbed their dreams. They were tired all day during the day and rested at night. not good.

    Then I was reminded by the person next to me, "Go and look at the bulletin board."

    The person who saw the content on the bulletin board woke up with sporadic drowsiness after not sleeping well in the morning. Looking left and right, he found that they were all acquaintances. The strange face was slightly relieved.

    Nanzhi also looked at the bulletin board early in the morning, and saw pictures of several people posted on it, and the basic information and criminal records below. The criminal records that could not fit on an A6 paper really scared Nanzhi. The people who snatched them all, without exception, "no one survived", because of the current chaotic situation and inconvenient transportation between people, so many people have been killed and so many criminal records have been found, but no one has discovered it.

    In view of the fact that the plot is too bad, and the ambition to deter some people who are about to move, the army announced that they will shoot these people directly in the square tomorrow.

    Looking at the few people printed on the paper, even if she didn't see anyone, she could see the disregard and cruelty towards life from their eyes.

    "Are these the people we saw in the community that time?" Nanzhi still remembered that when they were queuing up to collect supplies, they saw a few people in the corner who made her feel uncomfortable.

    Lu Xingyun also noticed it and nodded at her.

    Nan Zhi had to admit that these people were caught and were going to be executed, which really made her feel relieved.

    It may be because of these heinous criminal records that the government suddenly announced that they would hire professional communication technology and computer network talents, and it seemed that they wanted to restore the network communication of Twining City as much as possible.

    Seeing the generous remuneration, many people went to interview for a while. But most people who fish in troubled waters can't pass the first test.

    Although there were a lot of troublemakers, but with a lot of money, they still recruited a lot of useful people.

    A week later, the local area network in the University City area of ​​Twinings became available, and a forum dedicated to Twinings was even built.

    It is managed by special government personnel and used to release official news. You can also chat and ask for help below...

    All in all, it provides a channel for the people of Twining City who don't have any entertainment to exchange information.

    The first top message is the military phone number of each area. Anyone who is in danger can call this number for help.

    To prevent people from reporting false alarms when they are idle and bored, they are paid for this call, and they will be charged ten catties of rice for one call, regardless of whether they are busy or not.

    This is an ordinary day, and Nanzhi at home heard that earth-shattering voice.

    The sound was like an acoustic switch, and the weather, which had been sweltering for several months, began to change.

    The cloudless weather began to gather scattered white clouds, and a breeze began to blow over the faces of the people on the ground, and then the breeze began to change slowly, getting bigger and sharper, blowing on people's faces like a knife, It was like a vacuum machine sucking away the oxygen in front of them, forcing them to hold their breath.

    The blue sky has turned black and blue in the past few minutes, and then turned black. The dark clouds gathered in the sky, and the pressure became lower and lower. Finally, as if they could not bear the layers of dark clouds, a zigzag flashed across the sky. bright lightning.

    Immediately afterwards, deafening thunder exploded in everyone's ears, and the ground shook accordingly.

    The people at home and outside seemed to have just realized it, and danced and jumped up on the spot. The lifeless and sad faces just faded from their faces, and there was only surprise at the belated rain in their hearts.

    It's been too long since they've seen rain!

    Nanzhi also felt the thunder at home, and the windows were shaken with a slight noise.

    Lu Xingyun was making noodles in the kitchen, and when he saw the sign of rain, he also felt a long-lost joy in his heart.

    They have waited too long for this rain!

    Immediately afterwards, Zheng Ping came back bluffing. He went to the square today to join in the fun, but he didn't expect it to rain, and his clothes were all wet.

    "It's finally raining. I thought I would never wait for a rainy day in my life." Zheng Ping said.

    "Aren't you just waiting?" Nan Zhi replied.

    Zheng Ping hurriedly put the pots and barrels at home on the balcony to catch the rainwater.

    It was filled in less than five minutes, and Zheng Ping hurriedly carried the bucket into the room to do what he had been thinking about for months.

    Boil water to take a shower and wash your hair!

    Later, I simply took out all the clothes and the four-piece suit on the bed, piled them in the basin, poured laundry detergent on them, and rubbed them with my hands.

    Lu Xingyun and Nan Zhi were watching him busy, fortunately Nan Zhi was not short of water, otherwise he would be so busy with him now.

    After finally tidying himself up, Zheng Ping slumped on the sofa, "I feel like I've lost at least ten catties." "

    Is that an exaggeration?" Lu Xingyun brushed the two dogs beside him.

    "Why not, I just rubbed such a thick mud from my body." He compared his thumb and index finger to a distance of about ten centimeters.

    "Hey, you're really dirty." Nan Zhi saw it by accident and felt disgusted.

    The two dogs also looked at him with disgust, and then walked a few steps aside.

    Zheng Ping: "..."

    "I was exaggerating, an exaggerated metaphor, okay. Dabao and Erbao, don't you love me..."

    There were excited shouts and screams everywhere in the community, wishing to knock down the roof of the house. Many people chased in the rain, opened their arms and raised their heads, opened their mouths to catch the rain, and moistened their chapped lips and bodies.

    Many people even took off their clothes in the rain and started running and crying. Some of their relatives died of lack of water, because there was not so much water, and without this rain, they couldn't hold on and died. Why did the rain come at this time, why didn't they last for a few more days...     "Today is a good day! I'm going to take out my coke to celebrate! Do you want to drink it?" Coke is really in short supply now , Drinking one bottle is one less bottle, and there is nowhere to buy it.     "Drink! After waiting for so long, it finally rained, so we can celebrate well." Lu Xingyun also said.     Zheng Ping walked to the kitchen, and accidentally left it on the balcony outside the kitchen, and then Zheng Ping wailed, "My sausage! It was soaked by the rain!" The     sausage they filled probably had more than a hundred knots. Half of it was aired, half of it was placed on the balcony of Lu Xingyun's house, the sausages of Nanzhi's house were put in the space, and the sausages of Lu Xingyun's house were forgotten by them.     The next step is the remedial action that makes the three of them scramble! He took out a dry towel and wiped off the rain one by one, and put it in the living room to dry.     There seemed to be a big hole leaking in the sky, as if it couldn't bear so much rain, Zheng Ping felt a little bit of gravity when a drop of rain fell on the palm of his hand.     The people who had been celebrating under Lou Lijia had completely disappeared. Because of the heavy rain, the lakes and rivers had gradually converged into trickles in only one afternoon.     Zheng Ping looked at the fog formed by the heavy rain in the distance, and it was so misty that he couldn't see clearly.     It may be that the rain came too suddenly, and the heat in the air was not completely dissipated. After everyone closed the windows and doors, the house was even hotter than usual.

    "Dabao and Erbao, why do I feel that there is something wrong with the heavy rain." He said, and brushed the two big dogs with the pet he found in Nanzhi.

    Of course Dabao and Erbao couldn't open their mouths to respond to him, they felt his hands stop, stretched out their paws to pat him, and continued...

    "You two are enjoying yourself!" Zheng Ping pretended to nibble on Erbao's face, His mouth furrowed, "Bah, bah, bah..."

    "It's raining, aren't you happy?" Lu Xingyun sensitively noticed Nan Zhi's emotions.

    "I think the rain is a bit heavy..." Nan Zhi replied.

    According to Nanzhi's limited memory, it has been raining for nearly half a month, and the rainfall is getting more and more day by day. In the end, the downstairs where she lived at the time was flooded, and the city was basically uninhabitable. In the end, she had to go to the back Going up to Lianyun Mountain...

    "It doesn't matter, we have a relatively high terrain here, so we can't flood it here." Lu Xingyun didn't care much, the underground drainage system of Chuanning City is very perfect, and Chuanning City's terrain is relatively high, so it doesn't matter at all Something could happen.

    But he didn't expect that this time is different from before, and the rain will not be finished in a day or two.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 468 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...
3.8K 78 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
10.1K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
20.9K 366 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...