𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

SunaliThakur द्वारा

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... अधिक

Aesthetics
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

Chapter 1 - Starting New life

58.3K 2K 128
SunaliThakur द्वारा

Me lying in advance, that I will not put cliffhangers or shocks in this story.

Though it's true ki main nahi sudhrungi 😅😂
So sit back..chill and enjoy this new journey.

Thank you @kezia9600 suggesting this idea to our Nimbus's story and SmilyChauhan5 for giving idea which only you know...we won't tell others yet and
————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was walking around her room collecting her stuff while Nirmaan was following her trying his best to make her change her mind.

" Nimbu, why can't you work here?", he was literally whining like a child, following his daughter around. "Dekho(look) Papa, you know that I'm not going to stop because it was you who promised me that I can work out of Delhi.", she turned throwing her clothes on bed for Subi to pack them.

Subi chuckled when she saw Nirmaan making a bitter face regretting his promise. "Biwi, say something.", Nirmaan looked towards his wife who was just enjoying father daughter duo and their argument session for the fifth time today.

"Maan, stop it now. You know it's important for her. You can't stop her.", Subi said in a no nonsense voice while zipping her daughter's bag. "Now come on, let her get some rest. She needs to leave early morning.", saying so Subi drags her husband out because she knew it won't be easy to separate him from his daughter.

Nimmi chuckled seeing her mother dragging her father out. "Bye...enjoy some lectures .", saying she closed the door with a giggle.

But the moment she closed her door, Nimmi's eyes welled up. Though she was excited to start her new life, her heart was aching upon thinking, today is her last day here. Tomorrow she will be leaving for Lucknow where she will start her job as a junior doctor and also prepare for her MD.

She was just like Subi but somewhere her business mind from Nirmaan was also living in her. So her dream of starting her own hospital was her main focus. before that she wanted to pay every single penny by herself for her remaining education.

Nimmi didn't tell anyone about her further studies so it was gonna be quite difficult for her to survive. Even if Hospital was paying a decent salary, still MD was neither cheap nor easy to do.

Not wanting to get into another set of tears she washed her face  and with a smile went to her bed to sleep. Nirmaan was really anxious about his daughter leaving. Just like any father he was also worried about her safety on the first hand.

"Maan, stop being so stupid about this and start thinking rationally. She is going to be absolutely fine." , she said nonchalantly and pushed Maan on bed.

Nirmaan fell on his back and Subi smiled mischievously and lied next to him giving a bear hug. "Now sleep", saying she turns the lights off.

Nimmi was waiting for a call and so was Nirmaan. And what was this call about, well you'll find it in sometime.

Next morning Nimmi had to wake up early for flight. It was six in the morning and she was getting ready for airport.

She wore a simple white knee length Kurta with chikankari with her denim jeans. Taking one last look in mirror Nimmi left her room and reached downstairs where she saw everyone already waiting for her.

She looked them all, a smile crept on her face but then turned into confusion and suspicion. "Why are you both with your luggage ?", she asked Kartik and Saurav, keeping her handbag with her suitcase.

Where as Kartik looked at Nirmaan, Saurav gave a sly look and was about to blurt out everything when Kartik pinched his arm and he jumped wincing in pain.

"What?", Nimmi asked seeing his reaction. "Macchar tha" (just a mosquito)", Saurav rubbed his arm and gave a nervous smile to Nimmi while assuring to pass a glare to his elder brother.

"They are going with you", Nirmaan said coming out from her back and standing next to the boys. "Saurav is on his vacations from college and I'm sending Kartik for some important project work.

"Papa, stop lying. I know you are sending them as my body guards. Gabbar Singh", she mumbled the part under her breath.

"Look Nimmi, weather you like it or not, they are going with you. Until you are settled well and I'm assured that you are safe and sound in your environment, they are going to stay and help you with everything. Especially Saurav", Nirmaan turned to look at him. "You will be there with a responsibility so no wandering around and", he leaned in and whispered "no flirting in front of your Dii, you know she'll eat you alive.", Saurav chuckled on that and Nimmi crossed her arms raising one brow.

Subi hits her back making her loose her balance and warned , "and don't you dare give death threats to my boys.", "What Maa. I'm your daughter. Show some sympathy. At least Chachi (aunt) is better than you.", she complained and her Aunt Riddhi took her in hug with a smile.

"And you both listen to me carefully. No one will bother my daughter and Kartik You are going to drive  her anywhere she wants. Saurav is not getting the keys.", Riddhi finished and Saurav's jaw fell on the floor.

Cars were one of the reasons why he agreed to go so easily. "Don't worry maa, who's gonna see me anyway?", he thought and laughed mischievously inwardly. "Don't even think about it", Siddharth told his younger son and his face fell.

Smacking his head Nimmi ordered him to pick everything up as they were get late to airport. Saying goodbye to all the kids and of course a lot of safety instructions and Nirmaan still trying to convince Nimmi to not to go and Subi getting super emotional as always.

"What is this Basanti. How will I go if you keep crying like this?", she gave a side hug and asked. Suddenly she turned to face her mother and started acting like old 1970s actor and said, "Pushpa I hate tears re..", which made her chuckle in between tears and others laugh. "Chup, nautanki"(shut up, you drama queen).

After that all three of them sat in car saying goodbye for the last time they finally left. All of them entered the house while Sibi and NirMaan were still standing there with Nirmaan holding her in a hug looking at the exit.

" I just wish that My Nimmi always stays happy and Cheerful.", Nirmaan said in a low voice. "She will Maan, and I have a feeling that something beautiful is going to happen in her life and soon.", Subi looked up tilting her head from his chest.

"Beautiful?", he asked to what she was referring. "I mean, maybe she'll find her Gabbar. ", just when she said, Nirmaan stopped her . "She is not going away from me. And no Gabbar, she is a child, she knows nothing about this world and especially boys.", Nirmaan said in a stern and possessive father's voice.

"Maan she is 25.", Subi said giving are you kidding me look. "I don't care. She is my Nimbu and no one can come close to her. Why do you think I sent to boys with her. Exactly for that.", Subi rolled her eyes and turned to leave. "That's not gonna work Maan.", she shouted before entering and Nirmaan ran behind her. "I won't let that happen and even if it does, he will have to pass my every test.", and Subi chuckled on his reply not turning around.

Just like that Nimmi was heading towards her new life and was about to become someone's sunshine forever.
———————————
The most awaited part aa Gaya
Nimbu is here.
How do you like the chapter?

I might upload chapter 2 as well today but I'm not sure..😘

Till then bye 👋🏼❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.4K 1K 24
कहते हैं...... प्रेम करने से पहले दोनों आंखें खुली हो, प्रेम कर लेने के पश्चात एक आंख मीच लो। .. पर जो अगर दोनों आंखें खोलने को मजबूर किया जाए त...
643K 29.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
569K 18.8K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
2.1M 172K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...