Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 11

1.3K 21 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

    "Don't be so polite, aren't we friends? You've helped me so much and I haven't said anything yet."

    Nan Zhi felt a little uncomfortable when he saw his ears turn red, and walked to the living room as if hiding.

    "You can have lunch at my house at noon today."

    Because of the rise of purchasing agents recently, people from all households in the community can buy what they want on their behalf, so recently you can often hear cooking, hot oil being fried in a pan sound. She also doesn't worry about attracting attention when she cooks outside.

    When Lu Xingyun was going home in the afternoon, Nanzhi found a bag of quick-frozen dumplings in the refrigerator. She didn't pay attention to these dumplings when she bought them. She didn't expect that they were about to expire this morning. If she couldn't finish them, she had to find foreign help.     "You can take this dumpling home and cook it. I bought too much and I can't finish it. It will expire in more than ten days. If you don't eat it, it will be wasted." Nanzhi continued, "You can also put a few slices of cabbage when cooking. The leaves are also quite delicious."     "Yeah." Lu Xingyun nodded, and hurried home, if you don't hurry up, the ice on the dumplings will almost melt.     It's already September 10th, when Nanzhi was playing with his mobile phone in the afternoon, he found that the SA virus was out of control, people died every day, and some people still fell ill with this disease in isolation at home every day.     She also heard a desperate roar at night, accompanied by yelling, which made her sleep badly, depressed, fell asleep and woke up in the second half of the night, woke up and continued to sleep, always thinking about these things, no rest well.     That day, Nanzhi saw a video in the homeowners’ group. Volunteers came to ask the homeowners to take their temperature and were rejected. The two had an argument, and then they started fighting. The homeowner had a lot of family members, so the volunteers were pushed to the ground and beaten.     The bloodshot eyes of the beating man, and the ferocious expression of wanting to kill him made Nanzhi's heart tremble, and he held Dabao and Erbao in his arms before relaxing his body and his heartbeat slowly calmed down.     After several months of growth, Dabao Erbao has grown from a silly and cute baby to a majestic space bully.

    The bigger these two little things are, the more they like the snow-capped mountains in the space. They have to run and play on them from time to time, making Nan Zhi unable to find them, but when she calls them, they will respond, giving Nan Zhi a full sense of security.

    Since they grew up, Nanzhi no longer fed them dog food, but put the rabbits in the cage on the grassland to let them grow, and let the two little ones hunt rabbits to eat by themselves.     It has been nearly two months, and things have not turned around, but they have intensified. Everyone feels the depression of life, and there is no channel to vent, just like a pile of dry firewood next to the fire. It's like when a spark hits firewood, it explodes.     There have been several such vicious fights in their community alone. Once online, more. Both parties have their own reasons, and everyone has their own inconveniences.     The research on the SA virus has not made any progress. If people are not released, the conflict will escalate, and the economy will also fail.     Even being locked at home did not stop the spread of the SA virus, and it was simply released, but a small number of serious areas are still under lockdown.     Once the ban was lifted, Lu Xingyun was too busy to touch the ground for a while. He always feels that the current weather and virus are not right. It is regional and does not make him so vigilant, but these things are global. In addition, he also searched for "intensified volcanic activity detected in Sakura Country" and "Typhoon Bangzi Country" "Beautiful Country Fire".     He watched the news, and the sense of crisis in his heart became more and more serious.     In the end, he thought of Nan Zhi's words to persuade him many times, "quit his job". She has never deceived herself, thinking of the things she bought for herself, after going through the period of confinement, she finally made her own decision.     If you lose your money, you can find it again, but if you lose your life, you really have nothing.     Nan Zhi put on a mask and went to the supermarket to restock. She and Lu Xingyun had already eaten a lot of things in her freezer, so she was going to buy more today.     She also remembered that there was still no coal to buy, and that the low temperature of tens of degrees below zero could not survive the winter without coal.

    This thing can also be collected in the countryside. The elderly in the countryside basically save a lot of charcoal for the winter in a year, and it is very cheap.

    Nanzhi strung together several villages, and spent four to five thousand yuan to pile up the open space next to the space vegetable field with black charcoal fires. She estimated that these are enough for her to survive two or three winters, and she will not buy any more.

    After returning home, she looked at her balcony full of cartons and foam boxes purchased online, and suddenly had an idea.

    She can grow a few boxes of vegetables at home, so that she will have vegetables to eat in the future and have a basis. Besides, her house is so big, and those few rooms are idle, so why not use them.

    Thinking about it, I can't act immediately. It's still broad daylight and the weather is so hot that Nanzhi doesn't have the courage to take a step out of the air-conditioned room.

    She didn't want to be idle, so she just filled the extra boxes with soil in the space, planted two tomato seeds in one box, three radish seeds in one box, and Chinese cabbage in the others. Chinese cabbage.

    Nanzhi had seen a method of growing onions in a hollowed-out trash can on the Internet before, and now that she was free, she came to try it.

    In the evening, taking advantage of the crowds, she pretended to dig a box of soil from the outside, brought it home, planted a pumpkin seed in it, sprinkled all the boxes with water from the space, and put them They all moved into the empty room next to them.

    After finishing all this work, she suddenly realized that she hadn't seen Lu Xingyun for several days. She wanted to ask him where he was, but felt it was inappropriate, so she put down the mobile phone she was holding.

    When the sun went down in the evening, Nanzhi went out with everyone to go shopping in the supermarket.

    Now the temperature across the country has not dropped, but is still rising. Nanzhi looked at his mobile phone, and it showed that the highest temperature had reached 49 degrees, and it even reached 40 degrees in the evening.

    She pressed the button on the small fan in her hand, and the water vapor rushed to her face. Coupled with the electric fan in her hand, a coolness appeared on her face instantly. But in just ten seconds, the water vapor was evaporated.

    When she went out today, she met seven people, and the one upstairs was obviously a family of three. There was an old man beside him, holding the hand of a child. Next to it, there is a couple of men and women flirting like no one else. The man's hand has been rubbing the waist of the enchanting woman.

    Nanzhi took a look and looked away in embarrassment.

    The hostess of the family of three was very enthusiastic and said to Nan Zhi, "Are you a resident on the sixth floor?"

    Nan Zhi nodded.

    "Let me just say you are on the sixth floor. I saw you transporting soil home two days ago. What is this for?

    " I just want to grow some vegetables at home." Nan Zhi explained.

    "Growing vegetables? Is it feasible?...By the way, I haven't introduced you yet, my name is Yu Yuan, this is my wife Xu Cheng, and this is my son Xu Xiaobing." "Sister Xu, my name is Nanzhi.

    "

    "I also have a lot of cardboard boxes at home. How about I grow some food at home?" Yu Yuan is a very familiar person. When several people take the elevator downstairs together, there is no embarrassment. push heat.

    "Mom, you don't want me to water your vegetables every day after you plant them." Xu Xiaobing said suddenly.

    Yu Yuan was not embarrassed by his son's dismantling him, and pinched his cheek, "Don't you want to help mom?"

    While speaking, several people had already come downstairs. Their goals were very much the same, they were all supermarkets.

    As soon as he walked into the sun, the old man fell down clutching his chest.

    Yu Yuan's family and Nan Zhi hurriedly helped in the first aid. They were not specialized in medical care, nor did they have any professional knowledge, so they could only quickly carry the man under the shade of the tree.

    Nanzhi saw that the old man's cheeks were abnormally red, and his forehead was even hotter when he touched it, sweat dripped down in big drops, and his heart beat very fast. The child was frightened, crying and screaming at the side.

    Someone guessed that the old man was suffering from heat stroke, so the people next to him fanned the wind desperately and unbuttoned the old man tightly.

    Fortunately, the ambulance arrived after a while, and a man who was helping to save others was picked up by the ambulance. Nan Zhi didn't want to get into trouble, so she stepped back a few steps. Sure enough, they ignored Nanzhi.

    There was a little episode, but it didn't affect Nanzhi's going to the supermarket. After arriving, Nanzhi saw that everything inside was almost sold out. The supermarket owner might have encountered some trouble, so he posted a clearance sale and a rental advertisement by the door.     Nanzhi's goal this time is very clear, to buy daily necessities with a long shelf life. Such as sanitary napkins, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, etc., are full of carts.     After paying the bill, a text message was sent from her bank card, and there was only 20,000 yuan left.     Money is really irresistible. It took only a few months, but it didn't arrive in half a year, and she spent more than one million yuan. If it was before, she would never even have thought about it.     When I came out of the supermarket, it was already night, and the temperature finally dropped. Although there was no scorching and dazzling sunlight, she still felt stuffy.     When I walked to the gate of the community, I heard someone discussing that the old man suffered from heat stroke, and he passed away as soon as he arrived at the hospital. The old man's son and daughter-in-law were making a fuss at the hospital entrance with the man who helped rescue him.     At this time, Nanzhi can only be thankful that he took a few steps to hide after helping, otherwise he might be the one who is looking for trouble now.     There are already many news on the Internet that outdoor workers have suffered from heat stroke and died of heat stroke after working in high temperature. Nanzhi did not expect to see a case before his eyes.     There are also many elderly people who are reluctant to turn on the air conditioner because of saving the electricity bills. They also go there when they get heat stroke, and the children in the family are also sick from heatstroke.     Some old people always want to save money, and they are not willing to give up the money, but they are gone, so what is the use of the money?     Nan Zhi just sighed, and she didn't care about them. Now she can only try to follow most of the people to ensure her own safety.

    After taking the things in her hand home, she played with the two dogs in the space for a while, and took care of the chickens, ducks, rabbits and pigs in the space before she came out.

    I have slept a lot at home during the day, and I can't sleep at night. Looking down from the window, it is different from the lifeless appearance during the day, and people come out to move around at night. It seems that there are many people who work and rest like her.

    The greenery of Binhai Bieyuan is one of the best in the whole city, which leads to a lot of mosquitoes at night.

    When Nanzhi went out for the first time, he was forced to go home within a few minutes, and went out with essential oil and toilet water.

    There is also a playground in the community, and there are common fitness equipment in the community and play facilities for children outside the running track.

    Now the playground is full of children. In this sweltering weather, they are still chasing and playing, even if their bodies are wet, they don't care.

    Nanzhi only takes a walk around every day to feel the harmonious and peaceful atmosphere now, after all, there may not be such a scene in the future.

    Walking to a place where there were no street lights, she seemed to hear something strange.

    ?

    "Why are you so horny? Can't your wife satisfy you?" It was a woman with a sweet voice.

    "Let me touch... um... how does she compare to you. Go to your house tonight..."

    There was a rustling voice as she spoke.

    Nan Zhi's cheeks were flushed, how did she encounter such an embarrassing scene? Quickly hide behind a tree.

    Because the night was too deep and too dark, the two of them didn't see Nan Zhi, so they hurriedly walked towards Nan Zhi's way home.

    She swore that she just wanted to go home, and she didn't want to pry into other people's privacy at all.

    They were also from the Nanzhi building. She waited at the elevator entrance and saw the elevator stop on the eighth floor.

    When the elevator came down, she pressed the sixth floor and returned home as if nothing had happened.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
10.1K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
3.5M 225K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
12.9K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...