Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 7

1.4K 25 3
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

    Today Lu Xingyun did himself a favor again, seeing that he was so busy a few days ago that his feet didn't touch the ground, but he was at home today, so he should be on vacation. Why don't you cook him a meal today and thank him.

    Last time he ate so much, he probably likes his cooking skills.

    It would actually be easier if I could give him a small gift, but the expensive Nanzhi was reluctant. If you buy him practical things, such as chickens and ducks, Brother Lu should think she is crazy.

    So it's better to cook him a meal.

    In the evening, Nanzhi bought some vegetables and came home, the door was already locked, presumably the air conditioner had been installed.

    She went back to the bedroom and took a look. It was indeed installed, not even a bit of rubbish, it should be cleaned by Lu Xingyun.

    She turned around and walked to the door of 601, rang the doorbell, and the door opened quickly.

    Nanzhi raised her smiling face, flushed, after a busy day outside, her forehead was wet with sweat, like a small animal that had been playing outside all day and finally came home at night.

    "Brother Lu, thank you today, come to my house for dinner tonight, and I'll make it for you."

    Lu Xingyun originally guessed that she was here to thank him, because Nanzhi usually doesn't contact him at all, and he usually takes the initiative to talk to her when he meets her. Say hello and she will respond. For the rest of the time, don't contact if you can't contact, let alone contact yourself actively.

    I thought she bought some small gift to thank me, and the words of refusal came to my mouth. When I heard that she wanted to treat me to dinner, I swallowed the words I wanted to say.

    Since the last time he ate the meal she cooked, he couldn't forget it for a long time, and there was no reason to ask her to cook for him again. Now that he was finally invited again, a fool would refuse.

    He followed Nan Zhi into the door of 602, and saw Nan Zhi lifted her hair and put the apron around her neck. For some reason, looking at her back under the warm yellow light, Lu Xingyun seemed to see "home" in her. "'s shadow.

    In a daze, Nanzhi was ready and started washing vegetables to prepare dinner.

    He just came to his senses and pinched his thigh lightly, why didn't he realize before that he was still a bit of a wretched idiot, he was still a kid in college, what were you thinking about you.

    Originally, he wanted to go to the kitchen to help her, but now he didn't dare to go there, pretending to study the books on the table in the living room.

    Nan Zhi turned around and saw Lu Xingyun reading the "Duck and Goose Feed Preparation" he bought...

    Who would have thought that a handsome urban guy would have such a hobby? If I had known earlier, I would have given him a pair of ducks, which can lay eggs and eat meat...

    Nanzhi was frying crispy meat, and the oil in the pan began to splatter non-stop. Lu Xingyun turned his head and saw Nanzhi with a Gloves, take it easy.

    "Beep beep..."

    It was Nan Zhi's cell phone on the coffee table that rang.

    He followed the voice, and the screen displayed a series of numbers, and he didn't know who called.

    The voice in the pot was a bit loud, and Nan Zhi couldn't hear it clearly. Lu Xingyun called Nan Zhi, "Nan Zhi, your phone is ringing." "

    Ah? Don't worry about it. Let him go back."

    After listening, Lu Xingyun continued to read the book in his hand, "It is necessary to ensure that the ducks and geese can grow and develop normally and fully develop their potential..." He turned the cover of the book and saw the cover.

    ...

    He put the cover of the book on the coffee table next to him as if nothing had happened, and took out his mobile phone to play.

    The mobile phone next to him kept ringing persistently. Lu Xingyun was worried that the other party was looking for something urgent with Nan Zhi, so he told Nan Zhi that the mobile phone had been ringing all the time.

    The crispy meat in the Nanzhi pot is frying until it turns slightly yellow, so it must be stirred here at all times so that it does not burn, and it cannot be left alone. Thinking that at this time, the people who are looking for me are nothing more than the people and things I bought supplies. These are not shameful things. When asked, it can be said that I want to open a supermarket or something, so I said, "Please help me pick up the goods. Let's go."

    Lu Xingyun was stunned for a moment, put his mobile phone aside, quietly cleared his throat, then took the mobile phone in his hand, and pressed the answer button.

    "Cui Nanzhi, you've grown up, haven't you? I stopped answering the phone and told people everywhere that I was dead? You dare to drop out of school? Don't think that you are my daughter, Cui Feng. It has nothing to do with you..." The voice on the other side was full of anger.

    Lu Xingyun frowned when he heard these words, is the other party Nan Zhi's father? Isn't he gone? And the words are dirty, Nanzhi is a girl, how can she scold her like that?

    "Excuse me, who are you?" Lu Xingyun interrupted the shouting on the other side.

    The other end of the phone suddenly stopped cursing, and after two seconds, asked back.

    "Who are you? Where is Cui Nanzhi? You ask her to answer the phone."

    "Nanzhi is cooking now, it's inconvenient. What can I do?"

    "Ask Nanzhi to answer the phone. Who are you? Abducted a twenty-year-old A girl who doesn’t even have one can cook for you, she’s really capable.”

    “Sir, you may have misunderstood. I’m…”

    Before Lu Xingyun could finish explaining, the other party began to curse again.

    "Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding. Well, Cui Nanzhi, you've grown up, right? Dropped out of school to live with a man, and you won't go to school if you cook for a man. You're like your fucking mother, and you can't live without a man."

    Nan Zhi picked up the crispy meat, and when she came over, she heard a voice leaking from the phone, which belonged to her animal father.

    She took the phone over calmly, "Sir, you have dialed the wrong number. I am the only one in my household registration book, and what I want to do has nothing to do with anyone. My mother has nothing to do with animals. I hope Mr. will not insult me Mom, respect yourself."

    Without waiting for the person on the other side to speak, he hung up the phone directly, and then added the phone to the blacklist.

    "There's only one dish left to eat. I just stained your ears. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to answer the phone for me." Nanzhi apologized in a bad mood.

    ...

    "It's okay, it was yours just now..."

    "It's just a psychopath, it has nothing to do with me."

    Of course he wouldn't believe that it had nothing to do with her. The phone call just now allowed Lu Xingyun to spy on a small part of the girl's world in front of him. The corner made him feel a little distressed.

    ...

    "Is it delicious?"

    Lu Xingyun nodded, Nanzhi's craftsmanship is really good, and if anyone marries her in the future, they will definitely live a happy life, and maybe they will gain dozens of catties.

    At night, Nanzhi placed common electrical appliances in the space.

    Tried it, refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, induction cooker can all be used.

    Nan Zhi was relieved, and when he went to bed at night, Dabao and Erbao lay under the bed.

    Since Nan Zhi found the two dogs last time, they seemed to understand what Nan Zhi said, and they would appear when Nan Zhi called them. They will not leave after feeding at night, and will stay with her. After Nanzhi leaves the space, they will go to their favorite snow mountain to play.

    When Nan Zhi went out the next day, she discovered something that alarmed her.

    There were two people who couldn't stop coughing on the road, and had sickly flushes on their faces.

    In the dream, she was studying at school and working part-time during the long vacation, so she didn't notice these things at all. The SA virus incident that shocked the world broke out at the end of August, and it was at that time that Nanzhi knew about the virus.

    Once this virus is infected, each person's constitution will have different symptoms, the most common being fever and cough. Nanzhi was lucky. She was not infected until the virus subsided naturally.

    After SA virus infection, it will reduce the patient's immunity and destroy the healthy cells of the human body until the host dies.

    According to Nanzhi's knowledge, after being infected with SA, the mortality rate is about 5%. This number can be regarded as terrifying. What is even more terrifying is that the main transmission route of this virus has not been discovered. Even an old man living alone in a small mountain village with no people has been diagnosed with this disease.

    Until a heavy rain fell, the virus that plagued the world disappeared miraculously. Only the sequelae left in the human body and the dead body proved that it had come, but at that time, people no longer had the energy to celebrate it. leave.

    Ever since she saw those two people, she has been restless. She went to a pharmacy, bought the medicine, and bought a pack of masks by the way. She wore them on her face and never took them off.

    Because I was pretentious, I came back very early today, and I met Lu Xingyun in the community. He was accompanied by a man who was a little shorter than him. Both of them were wearing suits and trousers. Looking at the material, they could feel the smell of money. , the money is not in vain, it makes Lu Xingyun taller, longer and more handsome.

    Lu Xingyun also saw Nan Zhi, and saw that she was wearing a blue mask, covering her face with only two rolling eyes.

    With a pause in his footsteps, Zheng Ping could feel the pressure of the boss drop suddenly from a distance of one meter.

    What's the matter? This is, hasn't the Huantian Group's matter been resolved, why is it still so terrifying.

    "Ill?"

    A question mark popped up in Zheng Ping's mind, and he was about to answer the boss that he was very healthy, when he heard a soft female voice, "No, it's not the flu season, I was worried that I would be infected, so I put on a mask .” Because of wearing a mask, the voice still sounded a little buzzing.

    It turned out that he didn't talk to himself, so he almost made a fool of himself.

    By the way, when did such a person appear beside the boss who has always been a workaholic. Looking at her eyes, this woman should be quite beautiful. The boss likes this kind of thing, but he didn't see what she looked like, which is a pity.

    "Have you seen enough?"

    The voice sounded as cold as if he had been frozen in Antarctica for twenty years. Zheng Ping felt that he had encountered the biggest crisis in his career, and his mind was spinning a hundred and eighty times faster than usual, "I'm looking at that girl. The child's bracelet is very beautiful, and I want to buy one for my girlfriend."

    "Go back and buy a gift for your girlfriend, I won't work overtime today."

    Zheng Ping looked serious, "Okay, boss."

    Thank you Bodhisattva ! When I have time, I go to the temple to light a safe lamp for her.

    The gatekeeper in the community also sighed, "Tsk, men's possessiveness."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 56.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
28.1K 270 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
9.5K 128 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...
105K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...