The rich female supporting ro...

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Lin Chuge has always been an existence that many people envy. She was born into a wealthy family and was the... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 76

352 3 0
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 76 "I have to grow up by myself."...

    Shen Xueyao ran out regardless.

    She didn't know where she was going, her head was buzzing, she just didn't think she could stay here.

    But this is a strange place, unfamiliar everywhere, and it seems like I can't find the direction to leave. The sound of the horn, the sound of the sudden brake, and the sound of cursing all made her feel at a loss. She stood there in a daze, and looked up in a daze, only to realize that it seemed to be a red light, and she could not cross the road.

    "Shen Xueyao."

    A familiar voice sounded beside her ear, and her arm was also grabbed.

    Seconds later, she was pulled back to the side of the road and back to a safe place.

    Shen * Xueyao looked at Song Bonian, her eyes covered with mist.

    Song Bainian said: "I will accompany you back."

    "I will accompany you back now, don't run around, follow me."

    Shen Xueyao thought hard, tried hard to distinguish Song Bainian's words, and nodded to him.

    Song Bonian asked again: "Have you brought your ID card?"

    Shen Xueyao nodded again.

    Song Bonian stretched out his hand to hail a taxi: "Okay, let's go then."

    The taxi stopped steadily on the side of the road, and Song Bonian let Shen Xueyao get in the car first, before turning back to Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou said: "I'll go back with her first. We have to ask you to help take our things back. If there is anything wrong, please call me when the time comes." They all knew that

    Shen Xueyao and her mother, Shen Hui, depended on each other for life.

    If something happens to Shen Hui, no one can help, only Shen Xueyao can find a way to deal with it.

    Song Bainian accompanied her back, at least someone was by her side.

    Lin Chuge held back his tears and said, "Go back first, pay attention to safety, and take good care of her."

    Song Bonian nodded and got into the taxi.

    The taxi drove away quickly, and Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou didn't go back until they could no longer see the exhaust.

    ...

    After Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo, and Pei Zhou returned to their residence, they discussed it and decided to go back early.

    Maybe they can't help much with Shen Xueyao's family affairs, but they really can't feel at ease staying here.

    They explained the situation to the teacher. Both Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo had communicated with their families, and the parents had communicated with the school, and they booked the air tickets only after getting permission. They packed Shen Xueyao's and Song Bonian's things together, ended the summer camp ahead of schedule, and went back with a heavy heart.

    On the day when he heard the news, Lin Chuge and his aunt Lin Younan talked on the phone.

    Lin Younan arranged for people from the company to help Shen Xueyao handle these matters, so that Lin Chuge could rest assured.

    A homicide occurred in the city, and the police official account also issued an announcement.

    Lin Chuge and the others saw the announcement, which mentioned that the suspect Fang had been arrested by the police.

    They all knew who this Fang was.

    Netizens also speculated about his real identity based on some information, which aroused considerable public opinion.

    The largest entertainment company under Fang Yi's name has many small stars. Even if these stars are not famous enough, they will not have no attention or fans. Now that the boss of the company has been arrested on suspicion of murder, the future of this company and these stars has become more or less uncertain.

    When she learned that her mother was killed, Shen Xueyao already thought that Fang Yi was the murderer.

    She even realized many of her mother's previous behaviors, many actions, and the intentions behind them.

    Could it have something to do with the movie she acted in?

    Shen Xueyao repeatedly thought that Chunhua in the movie endured pain and finally succeeded in avenging herself.

    Was it the same with her mother?

    Knowing that the Fang family might make a bad move, they still did not leave the city. Are they actually waiting for such a day? Even, in order not to involve her in these matters, her mother would not do it herself, but would only find a way to get Fang Yi to do it. Once Fang Yi made a move, he would be punished by law.

    Therefore, her mother and Fang Yi "died together".

    Revenge in the most tragic way.

    So when she showed hesitation about going to camp, her mom was all for it.

    Some things are easy to do only if she is not *by her side.

    The day of Shen Hui's cremation and burial was a sunny day as usual.

    In the quiet cemetery, Shen Xueyao stood in front of the tombstone, looking at the familiar face in the photo, unable to shed tears.

    She remembered the letter she had found while packing up her belongings.

    The words and phrases in the letter are imprinted in my mind, and thinking of a few words is a pain in my heart.

    But these days, she seems to have figured it out a bit.

    If revenge for herself is what her mother has always wanted to do, her lifelong obsession, she may have no reason to object.

    After so long, what happened back then weighed heavily on Shen Hui's heart, and it was too much pain.

    Now, is it considered a relief?

    A gust of wind in summer is scorching hot, Shen Xueyao pinned the hair flying around her cheeks behind her ears, and turned her head to look at Lin Chuge, Song Bonian and others standing behind her. After a few moments of silence, she lightly pursed her lips, and asked Lin Chuge and the others, "I want to have a private chat with Song Bonian, okay?" The others quickly left together

    .

    In front of Shen Hui's cemetery, Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian were left facing her.

    Song Bainian looked at her.

    She looked at Song Bonian without avoiding it, and said directly: "You said before that you wanted to go abroad."

    "Don't change your thoughts and plans."

    "Song Bonian, do you understand? There is no need to do this."

    Song Bonian frowned: "This is my own business, I make my own decision." "

    Yes, this is your business." Shen Xueyao took a deep breath , Sitting cross-legged on the ground.

    Song Bonian sat on the ground with her.

    Just sit beside her.

    "Didn't the company arrange another place for me? So I've been packing up my things recently. You know this, and you came to help me. Two days ago, I couldn't sleep at night. When I was packing up at home, I found a letter , is a letter specially left for me by my mother."

    "Actually, I know that she loves me very much, and she treats me very well." "

    Although it is not as good as a family like yours in material terms, she will give I will give her the best."

    "I said before that I am not Fang Yi's child, her mother was hurt by Fang Yi." "

    Those things are pains that can never be erased from her heart." "

    Do you think Doesn't she want to fight Fang Yi? Doesn't she want to avenge herself? But because of me, she can't do this, she can't make me a murderer's daughter." Shen Xueyao looked up at the blue sky, "So she I chose such an ending."

    "Probably because..."

    "She knows that I have friends around me now, and there are many people who are willing to take care of me and help me." "I

    remember that at that time, I was afraid that Fang Yi might retaliate against me and my mother. What did you tell me when we were together? You told me that although we were separated, we could keep in touch, and we could meet and visit us during the holidays. Chu Chu also said that even if we have to be separated, we should wait until we grow up. We have more energy, and we can still get together."

    Shen Xueyao looked away and looked at Song Bainian: "I think what you said is all right." "

    Since it was like this at the beginning, no one can hurt me now, Why isn't it the other way around?"

    Song Bainian said: "Because I'm worried."

    "I gave that suggestion at the beginning because I was worried, and now it's because I'm worried."

    Shen Xueyao shook her head and smiled: "There's nothing to worry about."

    She stood up and patted Patting the ashes off his body, he lowered his head to look at Song Bainian, "I have to grow up by myself."

    ...

    Lin Chuge and the others came out of the cemetery and did not leave early.

    When Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian also came out, the two groups met again.

    Shen Xueyao bowed solemnly to them: "Thank you for helping me during this time, I made you worry." She forced a smile, "I have nothing to do, I have been busy with moving these few days. If you go to tutoring, remember to bring me with you."

    Life has to go on.

    Shen Xueyao acted so strong, it was difficult for them to say anything else.

    "Okay."

    Lin Chuge agreed, "We still have to work hard for the college entrance examination. We can't relax during the summer vacation. Let's study together."

    Shen

    Xueyao's things at home have been packed.

    They accompanied her back, helped her move, and did not leave until she had settled in her new residence.

    Shen Xueyao's new residence is an apartment rented by the company. The security and property are in place. Living alone, safety must be guaranteed at least. The surrounding environment of the apartment is also good. There is a direct bus to the school. It takes five minutes to walk to a commercial center and a large supermarket.

    Although Lin Chuge experienced these things as a bystander, the impact he received was not small at all.

    She became more and more firm in her previous beliefs and ideas.

    There is a lot of gossip on the Internet.

    Lin Chuge didn't want to ask more questions, because the people in the company were handling it, and it's still the same today.

    Now she just feels that no matter how big a storm of public opinion is set off on the Internet, it will eventually pass.

    The personal pain can never be erased.

    Even Shen Xueyao is working hard to cheer up, so why should she be decadent? Leaving Shen Xueyao's apartment, Lin Chuge went home with this thought all the way, got out of the car, but just bumped into Chi Haiyin sending a guest away on the porch.

    That guest...

    Lin Chuge recognized him, she remembered that this person was the Lin family's personal lawyer.

    "Mom, Lawyer Pan."

    Lin Chuge stepped forward to say hello, and then accompanied Chi Haiyin on the porch to watch Lawyer Pan drive away.

    Afterwards, as they went into the villa, Lin Chuge asked, "Why is Lawyer Pan here?" "

    You and Dad must have something to hide from me, right?"

    Chi Haiyin smiled helplessly: "If we have something to hide You, I definitely don't want you to be troubled by that kind of thing, it's a white lie. But, then again, when did we deliberately hide something from you?" Lin Chuge felt a little wrong when he heard

    Chi Haiyin's words.

    She was dubious: "Really? I didn't hide anything from me? Then what

    do

    you see Lawyer Pan for? " Prepare presents."

    Lin Chuge smiled: "My birthday is still early."

    "Some gifts have to be prepared in advance." Chi Haiyin said, "Okay, don't ask for now, you have to say that there is no surprise when the time comes." "

    Today Going out so early, go upstairs to rest."

    "Get a good night's sleep, look at our baby's dark circles, they are almost becoming a national treasure."

    Lin Chuge was really tired, so he said, "Okay, mom, then I'll go to bed first." upstairs is sleeping."

    "Call me if you have anything to do."

    Chi Haiyin nodded, pinching her daughter's face: "Go."

    Lin Chuge went back to the room, but dialed the phone number of his aunt Lin Younan immediately after closing the door.

    "Auntie."

    "Are we now a revolutionary friendship?"

    Shen Xueyao's movie was released, even if they didn't care about it, it didn't prevent the movie's box office from far exceeding the company's expectations.

    The word-of-mouth of this small film is also very good.

    Lin Younan on the other end of the phone laughed, "What's the matter?"

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips, and asked directly, "Tell me frankly, is something wrong with my father's company?" "     What

    happened to my brother's company?"

Lin Chuge frowned, and

    she continued to ask: "You haven't received any news?"

    Lin Younan asked: "What news?"

    It sounds like it's really all right... If there is something wrong , her aunt should know.

    Lin Chuge thought about it and said, "Lawyer Pan has come to my house. If there is no important matter, he would not come." "

    Really?"

    Lin Younan asked back, "If there is something important that you don't want to know, why are you still at home?"

    Lin Chuge choked for a moment, unable to answer.

    Lin Younan smiled: "Don't think about it, a lot of things have happened recently, you should rest well." "

    Even if something happens in the company, we adults will take care of it." "

    Chuchu, do you understand?"

    Lin Chuge whispered: "Auntie, I understand. "

    Hung up the phone, putting aside her thoughts, she lay down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

165K 3K 56
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the worst female partner in history. If she...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
252K 6K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
127K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000