The rich female supporting ro...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Lin Chuge has always been an existence that many people envy. She was born into a wealthy family and was the... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 40

672 4 0
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 40 Lin Chuge whispered: "I always feel that you...

    Pei Zhou returned to the team directly after returning to the basketball court.

    Lin Chuge also returned to the auditorium with mixed feelings to look for Xu Luoluo.

    Regarding Pei Zhou's sentence, don't bring him breakfast again, Lin Chuge was somewhat depressed. Although she doesn't think her culinary skills are very good, she doesn't think she is that bad either. The intuition given to her by this sentence is that Pei Zhou despises her cooking skills. The problem is...it shouldn't be...how could it be possible for Pei Zhou

    ? Do you dislike her cooking skills?

    And she cooks for him to cook breakfast, shouldn't he be very happy?

    Lin Chuge felt that he might have lost his mind.

    After all, Pei Zhou also said something similar to how she had to get up early and work hard to make breakfast.

    After struggling for a while, Lin Chuge put this sentence behind her - after all, there are more important and serious matters in front of her, and she needs to deal with them seriously and well. In particular, this kind of means and this kind of thinking are far beyond the imagination of these high school students.

    learn from mistakes.

    Lin Chuge didn't dare to let himself fall into this kind of trap for the second time because he was almost taken advantage of because he believed You Xuan's words.

    Thinking about it carefully, she was indeed not on guard against You Xuan.

    You Xuan looked soft and weak, she never thought that this person would deliberately deceive her into trusting her.

    When Fang Ningyun stood up for You Xuan, although Fang Ningyun misunderstood Shen Xueyao, Lin Chuge could still understand that she did it to help You Xuan and to be too angry for You Xuan. Therefore, that incident did not cause Lin Chuge to have any special views on the two of them.

    Even though he later had conflicts with Fang Ningyun, Lin Chuge never thought of getting angry with You Xuan.

    How could You Xuan be like this, how could it be like this?

    What she said was obviously very reasonable.

    But it turned out to be just to deceive.

    Whatever happened today has something to do with Fang Ningyun and Fang Gaojie.

    But what to do?

    They don't appear to have any evidence against the two men so far.

    I don't know if Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian will gain something...

    But I'm afraid that the people who planned this matter have already prepared, and they may not just leave something behind.

    Thinking of this, Lin Chuge sighed lightly.

    Xu Luoluo had already vaguely sensed that something happened today, but she had no idea what it was. At this moment, Lin Chuge was frowning and sighing, she couldn't help shaking Lin Chuge's arm, and asked: "Chuchu, did something happen this morning?" Lin Chuge turned to look at Xu Luoluo, thought about it, and

    denied : "No."

    "It's nothing, let's watch the game."

    She held Xu Luoluo's face and turned to the direction of the playing field.

    After that, she put aside all kinds of thoughts for the time being, and tried her best to watch today's game wholeheartedly.

    ·

    Pei Zhou didn't play until the second half of the game.

    As one of the main players of the basketball team, the impact of missing half of the game cannot be ignored.

    It is reflected in the score that it is inevitable that it is a little behind the opponent.

    Therefore, before Pei Zhou played the game, the coach of the basketball team gave him the task of winning the game.

    Today's game is won, and Yinghua's school basketball team can securely qualify, and there will be no pressure in the remaining two games. Pei Zhou knew this in his heart. Lin Chuge was safe and sound. After he played, he felt no burden, and his subordinates showed no mercy, and quickly brought the score back.

    As the game drew to a close and was about to end, Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian finally returned to school.

    Lin Chuge handed them the drinks they bought in advance: "How is it?"

    Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian basically knew the whole thing before they came back.

    Hearing Lin Chuge's question at this moment, Song Bonian scanned the surrounding people: "Let's talk about it after the game is over."

    Lin Chuge also realized that it is not convenient to chat here, so he nodded.

    Only Xu Luoluo looked at them in confusion, and pulled Lin Chuge's arm: "What?" "

    Why is this? What happened?"

    "Why don't I know anything?"

    Shen Xueyao and Song Bo When Nian came back safely, Lin Chuge was relieved to tell Xu Luoluo the matter, so as not to make her worry blindly. It's just that the game is not over yet, Lin Chuge pointed to the phone, motioned Xu Luoluo to read the news, and then gave Xu Luoluo a written description of what happened this morning.

    Just as Lin Chuge explained the cause to Xu Luoluo, the whistle for the end of the game also sounded.

    Yinghua won the game with a small advantage.

    Amidst the cheers, Xu Luoluo led Lin Chuge out of the basketball court.

    When she walked to a place where no one was around, she widened her eyes: "Why did this happen? So now..." "

    Fortunately, everyone is okay?"

    "What about after calling the police? Is the police uncle taking care of this?"

    Lin Chuge shook his head. Shaking his head, he said, "For the specific situation, we'll have to listen to what Song Bainian has to say later."

    "I know as much as you do now."

    Xu Luoluo fell into deep thought.

    After a while, she looked up at Lin Chuge: "Chuchu, I remembered something."

    Lin Chuge asked, "What?"

    Xu Luoluo mentioned the last day of the school sports meeting, which was also mentioned by Pei Zhou an hour ago. pieces.

    "Could it be Fang Ningyun that time too?"

    Xu Luoluo was afraid at the thought of how Lin Chuge would be fooled by Fang Ningyun if she was fooled.

    "It's a good thing we had already arranged to go out of town." Xu Luoluo tugged at Lin Chuge's hand and said worriedly, "This person is really crazy, and his mind is so poisonous, you can't go out alone in school .”

    In fact, most of the time Lin Chuge would not stay by himself.

    But it was precisely because of this that Fang Ningyun and Fang Gaojie felt that Fang Ningyun and Fang Gaojie were all-pervasive, and they accidentally fell for it.

    "Okay."

    Lin Chuge squeezed Xu Luoluo's palm reassuringly, "I will stay by your side obediently from now on."

    Xu Luoluo sighed: "It's really annoying to encounter this kind of psychosis. It's obvious that she is looking for trouble on purpose." , but we are getting angry everywhere, it seems that they didn't learn the lesson last time." After a pause, she said to Lin Chuge, "It's really not possible, Chuchu, tell your parents." "Fang Gaojie and Fang Ningyun didn't agree last time

    . Just look for the parents?"

    "They look for it, so we look for it, as if someone doesn't have the protection of their parents."

    Lin Chuge laughed at Xu Luo's angry look.

    She doesn't think *it's shameful to find her parents, but if she wants her parents to come forward, she must first have evidence.

    There is no way to confront without evidence.

    If they don't admit it, things will be messed up, and if they are bad, they will be beaten up.

    "You can look for it. If you go on like this, you really won't be able to study hard." Lin Chuge said, "Even now, there is no evidence to say that these things were done by them. Like today's matter, You Xuan looked for it." I have no convincing proof that she is cooperating with those people."

    "That's the difficulty."

    She led Xu Luoluo back, "So let's ask about Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao first."

    Xu Luo Luo nodded: "Okay."

    "It's not too late to make plans after you have figured everything out."

    ·

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo returned to the entrance of the basketball court, Song Bainian, Shen Xueyao and Pei Zhou were all there. Pei Zhou didn't just wear basketball uniforms this time, and finally wrapped himself in a thick long black down jacket. After the two groups of people met, they immediately found a place where no one was around to talk.

    Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao explained the subsequent situation to Lin Chuge and the others.

    They took the address Pei Zhou gave, took a taxi there, and called the police on the way. When they arrived, the police had already arrived one step ahead, and the police did arrest a group of people there, five men and one woman, all six of whom were seventeen or eighteen years old.

    That address was an abandoned factory.

    When these people were arrested, several boys were holding "weapons" in their hands, and the girls were tied up.

    The girl was undoubtedly not Lin Chuge, but she was wearing Yinghua's winter school uniform, her hair was tied into two small braids, and she was very similar in height and figure to Lin Chuge—probably the person in the photo they sent to Pei Zhou.

    "These people are at the police station now, and we will come back after finishing the transcript."

    Song Bainian said, "The more detailed situation will not be known until the police investigate it."

    He turned to look at Pei Zhou again: "You may I have to go there too."

    "Take a record of your situation and see if you know any of these people."

    Pei Zhou nodded.

    In fact, he got the call as soon as he was back in the dugout after the game.

    When Lin Chuge heard this, he turned his head to look at Pei Zhou and asked, "When are you going?" Pei Zhou

    looked at her immediately, and she said, "I'm going too."

    "This matter has something to do with me."

    " I would also like to know if there are any new developments."

    Xu Luoluo also raised her hand: "I'll go too!" She scanned the others, and finally looked at Lin Chuge and said, "Today's incident, I think it's really bad in nature, even if you go there, it won't be of any help, but let me go." I feel uncomfortable waiting."

    "I hope the police uncle can take today's matter seriously."

    "It would be better to find out all the people behind it!"

    Pei Zhou thought for a few seconds: "I'm going now, just now in the lounge I got a call." He said to Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao again, "You don't need to make another trip, if you have anything to do, please call directly."

    Song Bonian nodded in agreement.

    A few people went to the school gate together, and then Lin Chuge, Pei Zhou and Xu Luoluo went to the police station by car.

    They saw the few people who were arrested.

    However, Pei Zhou didn't know everyone, let alone Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo.

    After Pei Zhou finished the notes with his cooperation, the three of them came out from the police station. Lin Chuge felt a little discouraged when he remembered what the police said. These people killed me and didn't know what happened to the text message, saying that they were just playing around in the abandoned factory, and that the kidnapping of that girl was purely a joke among friends.

    Thinking that this matter might not be resolved, Lin Chuge felt extremely unhappy.

    This group of people is obviously confident!

    If they escaped easily this time, there is no guarantee that it will not happen again next time.

    How can you feel at ease?

    "You guys go home."

    Pei Zhou's voice brought back Lin Chuge's thoughts. She looked at Pei Zhou and asked, "Aren't you going home?" Pei Zhou said, "     There's

    something wrong."

Chu Ge and Xu Luoluo stopped the taxi and urged them to leave by car.

    ·

    Xu Luoluo's home is closer, Lin Chuge sent her home first.

    Afterwards, Lin Chuge sat alone in the taxi. On the way home, she was always thinking about Pei Zhou's plans. She was very uneasy, and finally couldn't help but let the taxi driver take her back to the police station. .

    I felt stupid when I got out of the car.

    Pei Zhou may not stay in this place, what is the significance of her coming back?

    Lin Chuge sighed and tried to call Pei Zhou's mobile phone number, but no one answered. Repressing the idea of ​​finding Pei Zhou, she was going to go home this time, but she didn't want to take a taxi anymore, so she called Uncle Wu and gave the address of a nearby coffee shop for him to pick her up.

    Lin Chuge walked into the coffee shop while making a phone call.

    After hanging up the phone, she asked for a cup of hot milk, and chose a seat by the window to sit and wait.

    He didn't wait for Uncle Wu, but he waited for Pei Zhou instead.

    When Lin Chuge was bored observing the passers-by outside the window, he noticed Pei Zhou's figure appearing across the street.

    But Pei Zhou is not alone.

    It was a girl who was walking with him.

    Lin Chuge was slightly stunned, seeing the two of them entering the police station one after another, and immediately stood up.

    Did the "something" that Pei Zhou said meant this?

    Unable to ignore the scene he encountered, Lin Chuge picked up the paper cup filled with half a cup of hot milk, came out of the coffee shop, and rushed to the police station again. When she walked to the door, she found Pei Zhou in the hall. She immediately stepped forward and stood beside Pei Zhou silently.

    There was an extra person beside him, Pei Zhou took a look and found that it was Lin Chuge, raised his eyebrows slightly.

    But he didn't stop communicating with the police sister in front of him.

    A few minutes later, the girl who walked into this police station with Pei Zhou walked away with the police sister to another place, leaving Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge still in place. It was only at this time that Pei Zhou took a serious look at Lin Chuge and asked, "Didn't you go home?"

    Lin Chuge obediently admitted his mistake, and whispered: "I'm back again..."

    Then he added, "I'm a little worried."

    Pei Zhou looked at her: "Where's lunch?"

    Lin Chuge blinked and raised his hand Show Pei Zhou the remaining half cup of hot milk in the bag.

    This is indeed her food so far this morning.

    Pei Zhou glanced over, paused, turned around and went out and said, "Let's go."

    Lin Chuge's eyes lit up, but he hurried to catch up and asked, "Where are you going?"

    Pei Zhou said two words coldly: " Eat, eat."

    There are quite a few restaurants near the police station, and they picked one at random. After ordering food and looking for a seat to sit down, Lin Chuge, who was sitting opposite Pei Zhou, turned on the mode of *opening his eyes eagerly, looking at him expectantly with a pair of eyes, but didn't say a word.

    Not to mention Pei Zhou, he also understood what Lin Chuge was asking and what he wanted to know.

    He said lightly, "It's Fang Gaojie's ex-girlfriend."

    Lin Chuge was taken aback when he heard that, "Fang Gaojie's...ex-girlfriend?"

    After a pause for a few seconds, she asked again, "I just heard you communicate with that police sister, She wants to call the police?"

    Pei Zhou said "Hmm".

    Lin Chuge continued to ask, "What's the matter?"

    Pei Zhou didn't continue.

    He was silent, Lin Chuge wanted to ask, but asked first: "It's not convenient to say?"

    Pei Zhou replied vaguely: "It's not a good thing either."

    "Later...you will all know.

    " Seeing that Pei Zhou insisted on telling him clearly.

    However, with Pei Zhou's posture, she thought about it carefully and asked cautiously: "Pei Zhou, what do you want to do?"

    Pei Zhou pointed at the tabletop: "Nothing to do."

    Lin Chuge asked in a low voice, "Is it related to Fang Gaojie that Fang Gaojie's ex-girlfriend came to the police?" "     Is

    it a serious matter?"

Pay the price of being detained or even sentenced?"

    Pei Zhou was noncommittal, silent for a while, and asked: "If this is the case? Will you think I'm mean?"

    Lin Chuge thought about it for a while, then shook his head: "No."

    "First, If things really turned out that way, I believe it is because the police have enough evidence to prove that he broke the law.Secondly, if what happened today is what he did, he has crossed the line. Last time, he I also want to frame you."

    "I admit that I have a soft-hearted character." "

    However, thinking that I was bullied and treated like this, but I can't do anything, and I am very unhappy."

    Lin Chuge smiled lightly, and the guilt could not be concealed in the smile : "The bottom line is more or less because of me."

    "Otherwise you may not have caused these troubles." "

    If you think you are despicable, then the more despicable person is undoubtedly myself." "

    The only thing I don't want is you Impulsively do things that implicate yourself."

    "Besides, you didn't think about fighting to solve the problem this time." Lin Chuge said, "Although I don't know what it is, but if it is not a malicious call, it must be Fang Gaojie. These actions may violate the law. Those things were done by himself, and no one forced him."

    Pei Zhou said, "No one forced me to do what I did."

    Lin Chuge looked at him, and he continued, "You can't do it. I’m sorry, to put it bluntly, you didn’t do anything wrong.”

    “Pei Zhou…”

    Lin Chuge called him, then fell silent, and said in a low voice, “You are a little strange today.”

    Pei Zhou frowned: "Why am I strange?"

    Lin Chuge turned his eyes away, and still whispered: "I always feel that you have a particularly good temper today, very gentle." It

    was very different from before.

    Although Pei Zhou didn't have a bad temper in the past, he often showed impatience, but he didn't today.

    Instead, Pei Zhou didn't know how to react when he heard Lin Chuge's words.

    Is he very good-tempered and gentle today?

    "I trusted You Xuan so easily that you almost fell into their trap and almost couldn't play in the game. You didn't even get angry." Lin Chuge analyzed to himself, "I ran back secretly, and you didn't say a word about me. He even cared about whether I was hungry or not, and brought me to eat."

    Pei Zhou fell silent for a while.

    He couldn't help admitting that in the past, it was hard for him not to be irritable, but he really didn't today.

    But why not today...

    He also understands why better than anyone.

    Lin Chuge said that everything started because of her, but Pei Zhou knew that it should be said that he got her involved in these troubles. He did not handle things properly last time, and the troubles left over from him, how can it be said that Lin Chuge has troubled him?

    In the past, when he was fighting outside or something, he never worried about anything.

    To put it bluntly, no matter what happens, if it comes to him, all the consequences will be borne by him.

    What happened today clearly said that Lin Chuge would be involved if he was not careful. No matter what the reason was, he didn't want to see anything happen to her. Even once he thought of such a possibility, just imagining it was enough to make him regret and blame himself. It's lucky that she's fine, so how could she lose her temper?

    But he didn't expect Lin Chuge to say that.

    After the silence, Pei Zhou raised his eyes, glanced at her, and asked, "Do you think I should lose my temper with you?"

    Lin Chuge: "...I'm not a masochist."

    "It's not that you should lose your temper with me, it's that your temper is not as good as yours." "

    But it's also very good."

    She smiled, "It feels very fresh."

    They were talking here, just when the waiter brought them ordered meal.

    Lin Chuge, who had been hungry for a long time, put aside these topics in a blink of an eye, and ate his own meal without being too polite.

    Pei Zhou was also hungry until now, so he just ate when he saw this.

    Two minutes later, Lin Chuge, who was eating, paused and looked at Pei Zhou, "There is a problem." Pei Zhou asked, "What's the problem?

    "

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips, and said softly, "What are you talking about?" When did you get in touch with Fang Gaojie's ex-girlfriend?"

    "You must not be free for the morning competition. After the competition, you will be with us. Afterwards, we will leave school together and come to the police station, and you will take notes... Although after coming out of the police station, Xu Luoluo and I left first, but when I came back, the time between them was not long."

    "Really?"

    Lin Chuge calculated in his heart, "It's only half an hour."

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    " The matter between them happened a while ago. Qiu Tianqi and Fang Gaojie's ex-girlfriend knew each other, and she had been persuading her to call the police. She was afraid that Fang Gaojie would retaliate even harder after calling the police. I contacted her and gave She is only willing to come if she promises a little."

    Lin Chuge was curious: "What promise?"

    Pei Zhou looked up at her, and Lin Chuge stiffened his neck, "I'm curious about what promise you can give her."

    Pei Zhou: " ..."

    "I called Pei Huafeng."

    Lin Chuge: "?!"

    Her curiosity turned into surprise: "Call your dad?"

    Pei Zhou nodded reluctantly.

    Lin Chuge nodded knowingly: "So that's the case, then I understand." Pei     Zhou laughed

    : "Why do you understand again?"

Uncle Wu's phone call.

    Uncle Wu has arrived near the cafe.

    After explaining that he was eating and had to wait for a while, Lin Chuge hung up the phone and put away the phone.

    "Frankly speaking, I'm also considering whether to tell my parents about it."

    Lin Chuge said to Pei Zhou, "To be honest, I feel that today's matter is beyond the scope of what I can handle. *" "

    So I can I understand. Isn't there no evidence to prove that there is a relationship with Fang Gaojie? It is one thing to know that these things are inseparable from him, but it is another thing to prove it. It is still difficult... I am waiting for Uncle the Police I found something."

    "Let's eat, let's eat."

    Realizing that he was nagging, Lin Chuge quickly stopped the topic, "It will be cold later." After lunch

    ,

    Pei Zhou asked Lin Chuge to take the car home first up.

    But things went nowhere that day.

    Until the afternoon of the next day, Lin Chuge learned a piece of news from Song Bainian and Pei Zhou almost at the same time: the police had preliminary evidence that what happened on Saturday morning was indeed related to Fang Gaojie, and Fang Gaojie had paid these It is not a small amount of money.

    At the same time, because Fang Gaojie's ex-girlfriend reported the crime, Fang Gaojie was summoned after fixing the evidence.

    When she received the news, Fang Gaojie was being interrogated at the police station.

    But Lin Chuge learned of the "grievance" between Fang Gaojie and his ex-girlfriend after returning to school on Monday. She learned from her classmates that when Fang Gaojie took revenge on his ex-girlfriend by spreading candid sex and love videos, she almost wanted to praise Pei Zhou for doing a good job on Saturday...

    No wonder, it will take the step of reporting the case.

    No wonder Pei Zhou didn't deny what she said that Fang Gaojie might be detained or even criminally detained.

    Fang Gaojie is really a lunatic.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 57 30
Lyra Black has always struggled meeting the expectations of her family, could a group of four Gryffindors be a better fit for her? I DO NOT OWN ANY O...
101K 1.2K 43
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022...
215K 3.6K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...
283K 5.2K 72
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶美人在七零 AUTHOR: 林阿律 The female lead Lin Yan penetrated into the starting point of a book, and became a cannon fodder vase in...