Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

由 undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... 更多

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

111. gone girl

459 37 11
由 undeadbelova

Allira Lockwood and Ava Meyer were dead.

Currently, Sienna wore a black dress as she approached her half sisters bedroom. Astrid sat facing her mirror as tears streamed down her face.

"Hey." Sienna greeted, as Astrid turned around to face the Lockwood, tears rushing down her face. "I can't do this, Cece. I can't do this without her." Astrid managed to say.

"I can't imagine how hard this must be." Sienna spoke, taking a seat beside Astrid. "If you don't think you can go, I'm sure Lydia would be happy to read your part for you. Or I would." The Lockwood began, "I also think that Ava would love for you to be there... but obviously, it is up to you."

Astrid nodded, tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I can't feel her, Sienna... I just... I can't feel her and I hate it." She admitted, her voice cracking.

Tears formed in Sienna's eyes, as she reached out and placed her hand atop Astrid's. "It's not very comparable but... when Tyler turned into a hybrid I also could no longer feel him." Sienna began to explain. "It made me feel so alone... more alone than ever."

"But I tried to focus on who was around me and present in my life... and I began to realise that I truly wasn't alone. Neither are you, Ast." Sienna reassured her, as Astrid gave her a weak smile.

Truthfully, both girls knew that once their protected was to die they lose their guardian powers. Sienna had made peace with it, but Astrid was going to struggle. It meant she was only human, and in her eyes she failed her life purpose of protecting her sister. Sienna didn't dare tell her that, not while she was feeling so broken.

"I think I'll do it... I'll come today." Astrid decided as Sienna nodded. "Okay, I'll wait downstairs for you." The Lockwood replied before she got to her feet.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Giorgia stood downstairs, waiting for the others to join her. Elena and Carmen entered the kitchen, seeing the Garcia. "Where's Jeremy?" Gigi asked as Elena shook her head, "He doesn't want to come down."

Giorgia frowned, "I'll go and talk to him." She decided, hoping to convince him to go. And if he didn't want to, well the Garcia would stay home with him as she didn't want Jeremy to be alone as he'd just lost his friend and crush.

As Giorgia ascended the stairs, Carmen seemed lost in thought. Elena glanced over at her, "What is it?" She asked before the ravenette looked up at her.

"Do you... really think that Lexa did this?" Carmen asked, almost reluctantly. Sienna had told the Gilbert residence that herself and Astrid saw Lexa kill Allira and Ava before suddenly disappearing, but the roommates hadn't spoken about it.

Elena opened her mouth to answer but then closed it. "I don't know what to believe..." She then admitted. "The twin sister I know, would never mean to hurt somebody unless provoked... but how is it that this has happened and now Lexa is nowhere to be seen?" Elena sighed.

"She didn't come home, she hasn't answered her phone... I just hope she's with Caroline and this is all a huge misunderstanding." Elena decided, not wanting to think of her twin as a killer. "Yeah... I hope so too." Carmen trailed off.

Eventually, Giorgia walked downstairs with Jeremy by her side. The Mexican girl had her arm loosely around the mourning boy, who was the only one unaware that Lexa had killed the girl he liked.

"Okay, let's go." The Garcia suggested as the others nodded to agree.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

As Elena, Jeremy and their housemates arrived at the Lockwood mansion, a confused Caroline was waiting outside for them. Giorgia and Carmen entered the mansion with Jeremy, to leave Elena and Caroline to talk privately.

"Have you seen Lexa?" Caroline asked the Gilbert, as Elena blinked in surprise, "I was going to ask you the very same thing." Elena admitted as Caroline furrowed her eyebrows in anoyance.

"It's not like her to ignore our calls and texts..." Caroline let out a huff, as she was worried about her girlfriend. "Hey did you um..." Elena trailed off, as Caroline gave her a confused expression. "Did you know that Lexa killed them?"

Caroline scoffed, "Who? Ava and Allira?" She asked as Elena nodded, "Sienna told Gigi, Carmen and I last night... and now she's suddenly disappeared." The Gilbert explained.

"I can't imagine Lexa doing such a thing." Caroline replied, still quite defensive of her girlfriend. "I know, I don't want to believe it... but Sienna revealed that she thinks Ava was on something..."

"As in drugs?" The Forbes asked Elena wordlessly nodded. "Oh god... if Lexa fed from her— I don't even want to think about it. She could be somewhere completely off the rails right now." Caroline spoke hastily.

"I know, that's what I'm worried about." Elena responded, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, though she blinked them away. Caroline kept her eyes on Elena, as a millions thoughts and worries filled her mind.

"Elena... Caroline, are you going to come inside?" Carol's voice could be heard asking, as the blonde and brunette looked away from one another and to the Lockwood, before they wordlessly entered the mansion.

Moments later, Caroline and Elena were seated beside Giorgia, Carmen and Jeremy. By the microphone stand, Sienna stood with Tyler and Astrid, the blonde taking their hands with her own, while Tyler and Astrid looked at the coffins belonging to their siblings.

Caroline looked at the trio and their heartbroken expressions, as she hung her head in shame, feeling guilty even though she had nothing to do with it.

As the funeral went by, Astrid broke down and quickly raced off as she felt overwhelmed by the stares. Quickly, Sienna rushed after her, leaving Tyler and now Carol by the microphone stand.

Caroline watched, unaware that she had gotten to her feet to go after the sisters.

Now in another part of the Lockwood mansion, Sienna stood outside her own bedroom, as she'd left Astrid in there as she wanted to be alone for a few minutes per her request.

Sienna understood, and waited outside, not expecting Caroline to approach her. "Hey." The vampire said, as Sienna's teary eyes met the Forbes. "Hey." She responded.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Caroline insisted, as Sienna couldn't find the words to reply, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Caroline's face fell, before she stepped forward to embrace the Lockwood.

Sienna hugged back, letting herself cry in Caroline's arms as the Forbes held her, feeling guilty that her own girlfriend had caused one of their best friends so much pain.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Meanwhile in New York, a certain heretic was standing on a balcony of her hotel room, blood running down her chin, from her mouth.

The emotionless hybrid turned around, facing the man in her hotel room, who had vicious bite marks all around his neck. He sat on the edge of the bed, which was covered in hundreds of dollar bills.

The Gilbert wordlessly approached the man, as veins popped out from under her eyes again. "You're hot." The stranger said, his lips curving into a smirk as Lexa stood in front of him.

Ben, the human male who seemed to be infatuated with Lexa, though only served the purpose as being her blood bag, took a step forward with the intention of kissing her.

He leant in, wanting to place his lips on hers, though the heretic took a step back, much to his disgust. "Why can't I kiss you?" Ben asked, as Lexa's hungry eyes landed on the human.

"I already told you, I have a girl at home." Lexa answered, bluntly as the man let out an exaggerated sigh, clearly wanting the Gilbert.

"You're only here because I'm famished." Lexa reminded him, before she took a step forward and sunk her fangs into his neck, creating yet another bite mark in his neck.

Ben grimaced in pain as Lexa violently fed from him. She ignored his pained cries as she continued to feed, only stopping once there was no blood left in his body.

Carelessly, she dropped body of the lifeless man to the hotel floor. Lexa lifted her hand to wipe the blood off of her chin, as the veins underneath her eyes were still evident.

The heretic's phone then rang, catching her attention. Alexia faced the spread dollar bills on the bed and levitated them all in the air using her magic, so she could find her ringing phone, which had been hiding underneath them.

The Gilbert placed her money in a pile before she moved to collect her phone, letting out a groan when she realised that it was Caroline calling her.

"Hello, girlfriend." Lexa spoke into the phone, once it was placed against her ear. "Finally! I have been calling you nonstop. Lexa, where are you?" Caroline's voice could be heard, showing visible concern.

"I've been busy trying to tame my hunger... I even made some money along the way." The Gilbert hummed, her eyes trailing the pile of dollar bills on her bed.

"I'm in New York, it's quite lively here. You know I fed off of a girl on the subway and nobody even batted an eyelid. It's pretty unhinged here, I love it." Alexia added as Caroline sighed stressfully.

"You're in freaking New York?? Lexa, please you— you can't just disappear to New York right now. We can fix this." The Forbes pleaded as Lexa scoffed, "Fix what— me? Because I feel the best I ever have, there's nothing to fix." The heretic responded.

"Did you really... kill Ava and Allira?" Caroline then asked, as Lexa shrugged nonchalantly. "Yes Caroline, I killed them." She responded, as the blonde could be heard showing surprise and disappointment.

"I finally let go and became the monster everyone feared I would.... And I feel fucking amazing." Lexa declared before ending the call, though she couldn't explain the feeling that went through her after speaking to her girlfriend.

She had enjoyed staying in the unhinged New York city, but now she had this voice inside her head that was telling her she had to leave. The heretic didn't understand how Caroline had literally just told the Gilbert she couldn't just flee to NYC, and suddenly Lexa felt like she shouldn't be here and had to leave the city.

Lexa grumbled in annoyance before she threw her phone across the room in anger, not understanding this weird power Caroline held over her. But then one thing became clear.... Caroline didn't specifically say that Lexa had to go home, so the heretic simply wouldn't.

She had another idea in mind.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.9K 14
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆" Caroline Elizabeth Marie Forbes was a girl who loved perfection. Being th...
28.7K 1.2K 26
Awakening in TVD Rose finds herself living in Rose's place... confused? Yeah, that was putting it mildly. OC x Damon Salvatore fanfiction that starts...
1K 67 33
Stelena story
27.1K 640 15
I'll take what I can get, cause I'm too damp for a spark 25/08/2023- Emilia Maxwell series book 1of 2 the vampire diaries (s...