CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 71

274 8 8
By BTSff4U

A/N: Quick update on my injury. So the bandages are off but my fingers are still a little tender. But awesome new! Your girl manage to finish a chapter which I've been previously editing! It took seven hours but I met my dead line. 😭😅My only favor is that you savor every word as if it's your favorite meal. lol! No but seriously, I recommend for there are a few clues and references for future chapters ahead.

Oh, one last thing. I do however have a very interesting question at the end of this chapter for my readers. But until then, enjoy~ 

Previous chapter ending cap

"A favor? What favor?" I ask him and I see a black a black Audi R 8 pull up behind me.

"Someone will have to take you back. And it can't be me. To avoid at speculations or any of us going to jail; I needed someone who was the right cover, someone I can trust. Someone who is best to be linked with your disappearance. A person the public already knows in good faith."

"Who?" I question and I hear the car door open from behind. Following Taehyung's gaze as he looks over my shoulder; I am met face to face with the person strangely had a special place in my heart.

"Hello Y/N." His heavy tone heightens my senses as I stared at him.

"Namjoon?" 

We Continue

Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Joon asks as he closes the passenger side door with Y/N inside. "It's not too late to come with me. I'm sure the Choi's will understand if-

"They won't." I abruptly respond, watching Y/N through the car door window. "An heiress is missing Namjoon." I turn to face him. "And not just some regular heiress either. Y/N has no clue of what her background entails. Which is something no one can blame her for. Her father who is responsible for her mental discrepancy is at fault, but I think Mr. Lee's reasoning for not telling his daughter the truth goes far deeper than just him being an overprotective dad. The Choi's are an Elite family. We all know that. Heck their net worth makes Jin's family look like they're not even trying. Which is why Jin has picked Y/N as his brand-new target." I tell Joon and his jawline flexes with an arch brow.

"He already had prior plans to meet with her before finding out. What makes it much worse now is that he'll be persistent with attempts in marrying her."

"You can't let that happen though." I say to him, and he looks at me with a light chuckle. "I wasn't planning to. Jin is a menace to me as much as he is to you. The things he's done to manipulate people for his own personal gain has gone on long enough. Which is why I plan on bringing him down myself. He put my parents at risk of bankruptcy. I get that my father made bad choices. But it was Jin that brought him down to his lowest point in the first place. I'm just angrier that I didn't realize it sooner."

"He played all of us. Which is what Jin does best. By the way; your father. He now knows that Y/N is the same girl in the leaked photo, right? How did he take it when he found out she was related to Madam Choi?"

"Heh, do you even have ask? You'd think I scored the highest in my graduating class all over again. He's more upset as to why I didn't tell him sooner. He's also been pestering me with questions...; asking me if she and I are still dating or if I plan on marrying her."

"So... what did you tell him?" I uncomfortably shift my stance and Namjoon softly scoffs shaking his head.

"I'll leave that up to you to guess." He says then looks over at Y/N who was still seated within his car. "Also..." He trails on while turning his back towards her "...remember there's still an issue with the media right now. After news sources leaked that unedited photo of Y/N and I together; it seems people now assume she's, my fiancé. Of course.... I'm not sure if she knows."

"She knows." I answer him and his eyes widen as he tilts his head. "Jungkook mentioned it to her."

"Geez...what I'm I going to do with him." Joon expressing his frustration with his index finger and thumbs rubbing the temples his head. "Y/N wasn't supposed to know about any of this. Her Grandmother has already issued out a team to do damage control. Also...the Parks decided to go back overseas for a while. Chorong however, decided to stay."

"Oh, that's right! I forgot that your still engaged to Chorong. I guess your soon to be in laws are probably having a fit with hearing about this. Are they forcing you to fix things as well?" I curiously question and the corners of Namjoon's lips rise as he shows me his dimples.

"Actually...no. To be honest, the Parks were more understanding of the situation. They actually agree with the outcome of me being betrothed to Y/N instead." He shrugs nonchalantly and my whole-body tenses as I now realize what could possibly take place.

"What-what about Chorong?"

"What about her?"

"I-I mean...wasn't she upset when she saw the news? I can imagine how distraught she must have been. She's been into you since high school so this...-this must have been hard for her to find out."

"Hah, I thought so too. It took me a lot of courage to break the truth to her, but apparently...Chorong no longer wishes to go through with our marriage."

"Huh?!" I exclaimed and he simply shrugs at my bewilderment; leaving me annoyed by cool and collected composure.

"Listen, it came at a surprised to me too! I had no idea she'd react so calmly to the news."

"So, what you're telling me is; your engagement to Chorong is no more?" I ask and he nods back in reply.

I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. It didn't make sense for her to just suddenly want to cancel our engagement. That is...until she told me the real reason."

"What was the reason?"

"Well, hah...it seems that Chorong likes someone else." Namjoon says and I stood there silently wondering if he was pulling my leg or not. "You don't believe me?"

"Can you blame me? It's pretty hard to. Chorong was committed on marrying you."

"Yeah well, I thought so too. But it looks like she met someone back at Jin's ball a little over a month ago. She told me there was definitely a spark between them; because not only was it love at first sight but, he protected her from some creep or something? She said he protected her honor. And even made sure she got home safe. I guess he's some big shot with bodyguards; I don't know." Namjoon mentions and I eyes pop wide open. "I can't remember if-"

"H-hang on." I stop him mid-sentence trying to fully analyze his last statement. "What did you just say about Chorong?"

"Uhm, that she...met a guy at the ball?"

"What exactly did she say happen? Did she tell you who it was?"

"I'm not sure...; she didn't really go into much detail." He stares at me while peering. "Why are you so curious?"

"I just thought I might know someone who fit his description. I am familiar with a couple of the members." I quickly save my ass and Namjoon's rest his suspicions for now.

"That is true. I'm sure if you saw him, you'd know who he was too. But Chorong did mention that she has plans on meeting him again. And judging by her determination I'm guess we'll find out who the mystery man is soon."

Either this was sheer luck or a sign for the both of us. Seeing how she also met Y/N back on my birthday. The fact that they both got a long was what softened the blow on Chorong's

the fact that both of them seemed to have gotten along. So..., instead of being upset about my past relationship with Y/N, Chorong was genuinely happy and is now rooting for my favor with this so-called fake engagement the media has put Y/N and I in." Namjoon conveys and I seemed to have now found myself in not one but two brand new predicament.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath looking over at Y/N who was still seated in the passenger seat of Namjoon's vehicle. And as my thoughts played out all the puzzle pieces before me, I soon realized that I had made a grave mistake.

The fact that Namjoon is now back on the market and knowing both he and Y/N share a romantic history was not only dire concerning on my end, but also a threat to her and my relationship.

Fucking shit...; did I just willingly give away my girlfriend?

I-I-I mean yes, I need the help from Namjoon but...is it really worth risking losing Y/N for it?

"Ahem, listen..., Namjoon." I call out as I stood before him. "I know you and I don't normally see eye to eye, and I know you don't really like me but...thank you for helping me. Right now, I can honestly say you're the only person I can trust in this situation, and the only person I know who is capable of protecting Y/N from Jin. However," my tone changes as my ego pulls forward bringing my jealousy into view. "I'll make this clear; this isn't me giving up on Y/N. So don't be mistaken as what my intentions are as it concerns to you." I tell him and Namjoom's expression soon fades from being surprised to a smile that almost looks like it he feels sorry for me.

Rest assured, as ridiculously cliché this may sound; I knew very well that what Y/N and I share was...well, special.

But, to tell you the truth; I was secretly panicking on the inside.

Namjoon already has a huge advantage ahead of me and for me to be asking this favor was huge gamble on my end. But I had hopes. Young stupid hopes.

"I respect your thoughts." He speaks. "I also respect you even more for sharing them. Which is why I believe I owe you the favor of the truth too. You and I both know that our common interest for Y/N's safety is what's keeping me from punching you in the face right now. I'm not stupid Tae and I know you. So just like your selfish intentions have a lead in this plan; I want you to know that I too have my own selfish intentions; which is another reason why I agreed to help you in the first place." Namjoon mentions confirming exactly what I already knew. "Now don't get me wrong. I don't plan on imposing myself on her nor will I bring up emotions from the past. This is...unless she wants to. After all, what really matters here is what Y/N wants, right? So whatever decision she makes; I'll work it. Even if it entails a possible future for, she and I. Because truth be told Taehyung; ...I don't plan on giving up on Y/N either." Namjoon relays; causing me to anxiously chuckle to myself.

"So, what do we do? We aren't exactly in agreement as to she should see."

"Then let's wait. Let her decide." He bobs his head towards Y/N direction, knowing very well that patience isn't my strongest pursuit. "It doesn't hurt also to show her that she actually does have a choice in all of this." He adds and I start dreading the outcome of things even more.

Namjoon has it all wrong; it's not that I assume Y/N belongs to me; it's more of not getting the chance to finish what we've started. The obstacles that have been thrown my way are more or less unavoidable. So, looking at the bigger picture of things; I could see my future being predicted in three ways.

Either this is the last time I'll be seeing my Y/N or this is the first time I'm looking at Namjoon's future wife. And I've got to tell you, thinking about that second outcome gets me extremely riled up. Then again...it's a lot better than Jin ending up marrying her.

I never really fully understood why I ended up falling in love with Y/N so quickly. But what I do know is that she was the one who was able to see for me. The one who was able to show me and give me a sensation of what it feels like to want to become close to someone. The longing to call someone yours.

And to me...that counts as something. Because I only want to be for her.

Which brings me to my very last yet hopeful prediction.

"The next time we meet, I will have only one important question to ask. Because the only person who has control over my future right now; is the person who holds the right answer." I say to him, and Namjoon softly scoffs with a smile as he extends his arm out to me.

"May the best man win." He says and I look at his hand for a split second before shaking it.

"I plan on it." I answer, feeling the tension in his grip growing stronger.

At this point, it was a battle of a stare down, for the intense look Namjoon gave me actually ran chills down my spine. However, this was just the beginning for what we were entering was war.

"By the way." Joon speaks still holding on to me. "There's something I think you should know. The reason I've been back and forth from Incheon to Seoul so often is because I've been doing some research back at company here and I noticed a few documents with your signature on it."

"My signature? On what documents?"

"Documents in regard to the WaVe. Documents from four or five years ago when Jin officially started the project on opening the night club. I realized that some documents had my signature, but many required yours before brokers finally signed off; why is that?" He asks me and I remained silent to the question. "Taehyung..., by any chance are you part owner of the WaVe?" He questions and I felt my heart rate pick up pace. "What is it really? Is there something you're not telling me? Because the fact the broker wouldn't sign if on the building until you-

"Enough." I pull away from his grip realizing exactly what he was doing. "I know what you're up to with all those questions. I'm not dumb Namjoon. You want to know truth, right? But tell me this, can you honestly promise me a future not behind bars if I tell you the truth? I know you know something. You're the smartest one out of all of us. Which is why Jin fears you the most." I let him know and his left brow arches as though he's been intrigued. "But please, right now I need you to understand my reasons for not telling you everything. "Plus..." I trail off looking over at his vehicle. "Even if I go to jail, I plan on taking Jin down with me. It's the only way I'm absolutely sure Y/N will be safe from him. And the only way my mind will finally be at peace." I made known and he heaves a heavy sigh slipping both hands into each sides of his pocket trousers.

"You know...maybe we are able to work with each other. After all, our main objective is to get rid of Jin right? Let me help you."

"You can't. Not right now. You're a direction. For Jin at least. You are returning with Y/N and I know for a fact that that will drive him off the rails. Just be vague enough to keep him guessing. I'll get back to you with what I can soon." I let him know and Namjoon finally agrees to move forward with our original plan.

Watching him drive away with Y/N was tough. But the toughest part was when Y/N refused to look at me or tell me goodbye.

And as the break lights fade and turn from a distance, I feel the vibration of my cell phone notifying of a response of been waiting for all afternoon.

"Fine. We can meet shortly. I'll text you address in a few."

The text reads while another messages chimes in bringing the address through.

In order for me to get close to Jin, I needed someone who could easily get close to him. Someone who was skilled at receives information and clues.

And for that I needed...

___________________________________________

"Hey, thanks texting back." I greeted Kook as I sat opposite of him at the restaurants dining table.

"Can I get you anything?" A waitress approaches our table her voice shaking as I look. "Uhm, we have a special today. W-which is a chicken carbonara pasta that I think you might like." She says with her pen to her note pad as she nervously looks over at Jungkook.

"I'm good thanks. The water alone is fine. I'm just here to meet with my friend." I answer and she scribbles something on her pad.

"Then..." She says while ripping the sheet of paper and slowly slides it towards my direction "...if you change your mind or need anything else; I mean...anything at all, just give me a call." She relays handing me her number before walking away. And Jungkook turns to look at me; giving me the eye as I sit back in my chair.

"You know damn I didn't ask for it."

"I didn't say anything." He answers.

"Yeah, well your face kinda did." I say and he scoffs under his breath picking up his burger. "Listen, I didn't come here to argue with you. Actually, I'm more thankful. Because regardless of what happened this morning. I really appreciate that you agreed to meet with me."

"I didn't do it for you." Jungkook mentions biting into his burger; his gaze avoiding mine. "Someone needs to drive my car back to Seoul since I borrowed my friend's bike to get here. And since you were the one drove it here in the first place." He pushes me his car keys while tossing a fry into his mouth.

"Why should I help you?"

"Because you owe me."

"How in the hell do I owe you?"

"For time's sake...; let's just pretend you do."

"Oh...okay. Then should we just also pretend as if we never saw each other back there? What the hell were you thinking?" I ask him, pertaining to his little outburst of a confession. And Jungkook casually grabs his cola, sipping the soda through his paper straw. "Ahhh..." He expresses, a refreshing action to cure his thoughts.

"I was only taking your advice."

"Which is?"

"To man up and tell her what's really bothering me. You said that; didn't you?" He says and I softly scoff at his reverse tactics. "Did you catch the part about me being a horrible friend?"

"How could I forget. It was the only thing I could agree with." I tell him and Jungkook chuckles underneath his breath. "How long?" I ask and he easily rests his cup back on to the table. "Your feelings for her; how long has this been going on?"

"Be honest, will knowing that answer make you feel better or worse? Because if I tell you, I can guarantee that you won't be thrilled to hear." Kook relays and I steadily fold my arms while leaning back in my seat. "Heh, I guess you seem to have forgotten what I told you weeks ago before all of this. How I'd shoot my shot with Y/N; since you had already made up your mind about Hyosung."

"That's in past." I countered.

"So what?"

"What do you mean so what? You know how I feel about Y/N."

"Now so do you." Kook responds lifting his chin at me, and I felt jaw flex in annoyance. "You asked me how long I've had feelings for her right? Although I'm not sure why'd you'd want to know...; I'll go right ahead and feed your interest." He tells me as he slid back in his chair. "The night of Namjoon's birthday party was...-well, things got a little strange." Kook uncomfortably mentions as I sat there with my arms folded. "However, if I'm being totally honest with myself; it seems my feelings has been stemming since the day she arrived at our school. I did tell you that day how I found her interesting. She created a stir and multiple enemies on her very first day of school and she gave zero fucks about it.

"Heh, she was pretty ballsy. Still is."

"She was ballsy enough to stand to you the ice prince himself. I still have that video I took with your face smeared with ice-cream. Best revenge photos ever."

"You still haven't deleted that shit?"

"Now why on earth would I go and do something so stupid. It was actually the best laugh I've had in the longest while." Jungkook expresses as he chuckles, then soon falls silent as he looks out the glass window; his thoughts drifting miles away. "Y/N came into our lives like a comet. I still can't believe it's only been a few months since we've met her. Do you...do you think she'll be able to fight off her illness. I hear breathing gets difficult after stage three."

"Have you been reading up about it?" I ask and he nods.

"It's all I've been thinking about ever since she told me." Jungkook says and I stare across the room feeling my chest become heaver each time I found myself overthinking the news.

I wasn't ready to lose Y/N. Not like this.

"She's strong. Which is something that keeps me believing that she'll get through this. There's no way she wouldn't." I expressed. "It's funny though...; how I used to think that my life was worth nothing. I was on the verge of believing that I didn't deserve living anymore. But it took someone as stubborn as me to show me how amazing life can feel when you have something worth living for."

"You say these things. And you still send her off with Namjoon?"

"I had no choice but to do so. It was the only way to get her back home safely without suspicion of my involvement." I let him know and he firmly presses his lips together before speaking again.

"I don't know....; what if you've been already caught in the act?"

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" I ask and Kook stares at me with a concerning expression.

"Seok-Jin contacted me this morning." Kook unforms me out of the blue and my eyes pop open at the sound of Jin's name. "He called instead of his usual texts. Probably wanted to hear my tone of voice to see if I'd lie to him. Still, he sounded...different. Not his usual composed self. Anything you're not telling me?"

"Depends." I answer. "What did he say?"

"He wanted to know if I've seen you in the past few days. I told him we met for lunch yesterday, but I haven't seen or heard from you since. My alibi is pretty much true. The fact that you weren't actually back at my apartment the entire night puts me in the clear. According to him you two were supposed to meet today?"

"That sounds about right." I say leaning forward. "I must have forgotten." I tell him, and Jungkook's doe like eyes widen as he sharply tilts his head.

"SSst yeah..., you should call him. He thinks you took Y/N from the hospital. Though..., he's not half wrong."

"Let him think what he wants. Jin's gone mad with chasing power. He's no different from his dad and I doubt he even knows himself anymore."

"He's obviously not thinking straight. I mean...think about it-" Jungkook says, then he slurps down the last of his soda before softly burping with his fist to his chest. "-after that crazy argument you had with him, you go missing then so does Y/N; his wanted prized possession. Don't you think he might assume your pullil.ng a revenge tactic?"

"Heh, the fact that he could think so highly of himself almost makes me feel sorry for him. But to put it simply, Jin's existence wasn't even in a fraction of my thoughts last night."

"I would assume so. With that smug of a smile, you're flexing." Jungkook looks at me with his arms now folded and I pull his glass of water towards me; finding something else to focus on. "You do know you are a shoe in for some jail time, right? Keep avoiding Jin and I'm sure he'll pin you for Y/N's disappearance."

"Funny you should say that. Because that's exactly why I wanted to meet with you in the first place." I tell Kook as I leaned forward. "I know Jin will stop at nothing to get Y/N within his grasp. He even somehow managed to bind her to a nondisclosure a contract, which I doubt she even remembers. He's trying to keep her from exposing the truth about the WaVe with the intention of winning Madam's Choi's favor."

"Oh shit. You don't mean- is that asshole really planning on marrying her?!" Jungkook shouts gathering stray eyes within the restaurant.

"Could you be any louder?"

"I don't give a shit! This serious. You need to do something about him, or I will." He argues with as I kept shushing him.

"I already am. Now would you quite down before they kick us out." I notified him. "Do you honestly think I would send her off with Namjoon without there being a reason behind it? My name is officially cleared of the list regarding Y/N's disappearance case. My alibi is that I've been staying at my personal apartment back in Gangnam still recovering from my bullet wound. So, for now, I sent her off with Namjoon because I know with him, she'll be kept the safe."

"That's a relief to know." He mellows back down in his seat after hearing I'm sure Chorong isn't too keen on the idea but hopefully she'll understand." Jungkook mentions and I inhale deeply.

"About that..., Namjoon and Chorong broke up." I tell him and his eyes open wide.

"Damn..., I take it Chorong didn't take the news well."

"Not exactly....; she called off the marriage for a different reason."

"Which is?" Kook asks and I sigh heavily rubbing my head.

"She met someone."

"Oh?"

"And apparently...that someone is me." I made know and Kook looks at me as if he was buffering.

"I...I-I don't-...huh?" His confused expression lightens my dark mood as I began explaining into detail what actually happened.

"BAHAHAHAH!! You're not serious, right? Hahaha!! Chorong and you?! And Namjoon doesn't have a clue?! Hahahahaaaaaah- Hold the fuck up!" He suddenly stops laughing out of the blue. "You mentioned that Namjoon is no longer engaged to Chorong right?"

"That's right."

"Then doesn't that mean he and Y/N might-" He buffers up again with round eyes looking directly at me. "Did you honestly send Y/N with Namjoon without realizing you've basically just married her off?"

"Please, I'm really trying hard not to think about that outcome. Namjoon already made it clear that he doesn't plan on giving up on Y/N. So, I guess it'll be up to her to decide. Even though I shouldn't be worried. I just have a feeling I may have failed her in so many ways. I just really hope she reads my letter."

" What letter?"

"A letter explaining everything." I mention looking at him. "The letter also includes details of my business identity."

"Your what?!" Jungkook stood from his seat and bends over to look at me. "You told her about Vante?"

"I didn't, at least...she won't know until she opens that letter. But for now...it will be the only thing that will keep me out of Jail."

"This is some serious shit Tae. If Jin finds out you told her."

"He won't. Which is why I need your help."

"I fucking knew it. I knew you only wanted to ask me for help!" He moves off and I rise from my seat too.

"Kook stop. I need you! I wouldn't have come to you if I didn't. Namjoon and I plan on getting him locked up for good. But we can't do that without you." I tell him and he stood there in silence. "Please cook. If not for me...then do it for her. What do you say?" I ask him and Kook heavily exhales running his fingers through his curled black hair.

"Fine..., I'll help you. But, on one condition."

"Alright, name it."

"Tell me what happened that night." He says and I freeze in my stance. "Two years Tae..., what happened after you left the opening of the WaVe."

"I'm sure you already know some of it. Probably not in detail but I guess you are aware. But I'll tell you. After the opening of the WaVe, Jin and I had a few celebratory drinks. Unfortunately, I was under the influence of alcohol and struck someone with my vehicle on our way home. The induvial got a hard blow to the head. The CAT scans showed internal bleeding, blood cloth, fractured ribs, and a few broken bones it's a miracle he's still alive. However, the nightmares were the worst part of it. The moment I saw his face that night. Covered with blood, knowing his skull was fractured and none of us did anything for minutes on in. I couldn't sleep eat, drive...there was nothing I could do to feel like myself again. I had no urge to be an escort anymore and for this reason Jin as resent me for it. For two long years I've been living in a body that doesn't feel like my own. To be honest, I've been thinking on how to tell you this. But I do plan on turning myself in to police for a crime I committed two years ago."

"Tae there has to be another-

"Stop. There isn't Kook. So, it makes no sense to try and talk me out of it. All of this as to end. And if I go down...I'm making sure Jin goes with me. So, I'll ask you one last time. Will you help me?" I question and Jungkook sighs deeply before issuing a reply.

"Okay...fine. Let's do this. Let's take Jin down. But first...we'll need more help." He pulls out his phone then proceeds to make a call.

"Hey, guess who? Remember that favor I ask of. Well, I need your help urgently. How fast can you get to Seoul? Two days?! Ahh shit. Fine, I'll take it. Yeah well, I guess beggars aren't choosers, aren't they? Besides, I know you'll make your cousin proud. Isn't that right Yeonjun?"

End of Taehyung's POV

A/N: Okay! so as I stated earlier I have a very interesting question for you all. After finishing editing this chapter, it honestly got me thinking; if I didn't intentionally apply a male lead for this story, who would you all cast as the male lead and why?

 It doesn't matter how crazy the comment; I just want to hear your views. Be wild with it or w/e. That's where most creations start lol 

Before, I had no intention of casting a Male Lead until the end on the story. Only because of how many Characters applied to the book and the different back stories they each haveHowever the back drop of Taehyung's/V's character was challenging and complicated and I wanted to see where it would take me if I paired him and the MC as leads. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 42 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
1.6K 185 10
"Actually I wasn't uncomfortable at all. The fact is, after that day, I kind of...couldn't stop thinking about what you told me." Jimin confessed, de...
2M 76.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
130K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...