Boom Sonknux: 2 Dimensions 2...

By WishieAlice33

Everything in Hedgehog Village was the same. Except for one thing. Sonic has been acting tired more than usua... More

Prologue - Hidden Despair
Chapter 1 - Wizelight
Chapter 2 - fighting the Nightmaren/ The Other Sonic
Chapter 3 - Sadness and Rage
Chapter 4 - Mark The Tapir Guilty/So Sudden
Chapter 5 - Alya
Chapter 6 - The Rare Ideya
Chapter 7 - It all began
Chapter 8 - The Other Reala
Chapter 9 - Sonic and Alyas first day together
Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin
Chapter 11 - Looking back to the first tear
Chapter 12 - a visit to Roboken
Chapter 13 - Shawn's new Soon-to-be-Fiancé
Chapter 14 - proposal
Chapter 15 - Pins and Needles
Chapter 16 - A shocking reunion
Chapter 17 - A 'Proper' Backstory
Chapter 18 - return to the old band
Chapter 19 - Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 1/2
Chapter 20 -Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 2/2
Chapter 21 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 22 - One little visit
Chapter 23 - one simple chance
Chapter 24 - Morpho found destroyed and beyond repair
Chapter 25 - The Dark Path To The Marmosets Shack
Chapter 26 - The Marmoset
Chapter 27 - Awake at night
Chapter 28 - Dreaming of Dancing with my love
Chapter 29 - Willing to risk everything for NIGHTS/Reala
Chapter 30 - Mallaura
Chapter 31 - a get-well visit
Chapter 32 - Shadow <3 Sonia
Chapter 33 - forgot something
Chapter 34 - freeing a familiar face
Chapter 35 - Knuckles needs to do
Chapter 36 - a little laugh
Chapter 37 - The possessed Weasel Bandits
Chapter 38 - Sonic Vs. Naushuo
Chapter 39 - The Explanation
Chapter 40 - Where is Reala?
Chapter 41 - a piece of information from EVIL-NIGHTS
Chapter 43 - Talking to Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 44 - Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 45 - Fiona's talk with Sonic
Chapter 46 - eye of the storm
Chapter 47 - Jackle
Chapter 48 - One Heart to watch over part one
Chapter 49 - One Heart to watch over part two
Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake
Chapter 51 - The hidden temple of the other side of the beach
Chapter 52 - Passioneta is free
Chapter 53 - Irese
Chapter 54 - Knuckles and Alternate Knuckles
Chapter 55 - a motherly and brothetly moment
Chapter 56 - Eggman vs the Sonic Underground
Chapter 57 - WITNESSA KIDNAPPED?!
Chapter 58 - A Trap
Chapter 59 - Shine's worry
Chapter 60 - Tired little brother
Chapter 61 - Second Aggresive Mistake
Chapter 62 - Tears and Fears
Chapter 63 - a Plan to Free Irese/A saint to me
Chapter 64 - Dinner Under The Moonlight
Chapter 65 - Irese Release

Chapter 42 - Sonia and Shadow in love

15 1 0
By WishieAlice33

A/N: For those of you who ship Sonia and Shadow. Prepare for the most lovely Shadonia ship moment ever. Also this chapter involves Evan-Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming Strange magic from the movie Strange Magic.

Sonia then explained, "It began just after this whole anomaly thing was over. I was walking around the village when..."

<flashback>
Sonia walked alone in the village, hoping she wouldn't run into Mark The Tapir.

She said to herself, "I don't wanna imagine what would happen if my brothers found out." She sighed and looked around, without paying attention.

That's when she bumped into Shadow who had to speed across the village. The two of them landed on their tails as they grunted.

Shadow scoffed and said, "Hey watch where you're going." He then looked at her and said, "I know you. Your Sonics older sister aren't you?"

Sonia took one look at him and said, "Your that... That ultimate life form aren't you?"

Shadow scoffed and again and said, "Shoulda been obvious to a girl like you. Especially for a princess." Sonia asked, "How did you know?"

Shadow replied with a huffed softly, "I know who Sonic really is and I also listen to his and his parents little talk. If he thinks that I don't know then he's wrong."

Sonia stood up before she offered Shadow a hand and said, "Well I ain't leaving you sit on the dirt."

Shadow asked, "Is this suppose to be your pity?" Sonia shook her head just after he asked that. She then said, "No. I'm just trying to be kind. I don't know why you hate my little brother but...It doesn't mean I can leave you. Sonic, Manic, and I haft to be nice or take pity on villains. But I'm not the one to take pity."

Shadow looked into Sonia's glistening and kind eyes. They reminded him so much of Maria's.

Shadow simply thought as he gazed into his eyes, "Maria..." Sonia asked as she noticed it, "What's wrong?"

Shadow shook his head back to reality before he took her hand and Sonia hoisted him up. Though as a result she fell into his arms.

Sonia pushed herself away just after the two looked into each other's eyes again, while she was still in his arms.

Sonia said as she stuttered, "S-Sorry about that." Thats when Shadow unlikely hesitated before he said, "H-hey. Can we talk?"

Sonia noticed that look again and said, "Uhhh. Okay. What's wrong?" Thats when Shadow grabbed her hand and said, "We uhh. May need to go somewhere private."

Sonia understood as she nodded. Shadow teleported with Sonia holding his hand. They teleported to the cliffs of the canyon.

Both sat down as Shadow sighs. Sonia then asked, "What's on your mind? I don't know much about you but I can tell. You've lost something or someone. Haven't you?" Shadow hesitated before he nodded. Shadow thought to himself, "I can't believe I did that. But she's a lot more different than her brothers.

She may or may not understand." Thats when Shadow took a deep breath and said, "I was created by Eggmans grandfather in space colony ark. A long time ago. Although... His granddaughter, Maria was the only friend I had on that place. We were planning on going to earth together but fate had different plans. G.U.N. Soldiers came to Space colony ark and had to dispose everything and they even shot Maria. That was the last time I saw her."

Sonia felt so sorry for him and said as she looked away, "I-I'm so sorry. That happened to you."

Shadow looked at her and said, "You shouldn't be." Sonia then placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Well I had a few heartaches myself. Though none of them could love me... For me."

Shadow looked at her and said, "I see. Hmm... Ya know... We can maybe get to know each other a lot more if you want."

Sonia then said to him, "Sure. I-I would like that." Shadow smiled at the princess of Mobius. During the next few weeks.

Shadow and Sonia started hanging out often. On the night they confessed. They started to sing in a beautiful part of the jungle:

Song begins:

Sonia: You′re waking meadows in my mind. (Jungle flowers bloom on the vines.) Making waves across my tide. (Hears the river nearby making waves.) Oh no, oh no (she looks away and blushed.) I got a strange magic... Oh what a... (Feeling safe around Shadow.)

Both: Strange magic. Oh it's a... Strange magic.. I got a strange magic (both Shadow and Sonia walked to the path as they held hands.)

Shadow: You′re sailing softly through the sun (sees another river slowly flowing under the moon.)

Sonia: Softly through the sun

Shadow: Of a land I've always known. You fly (Faces the river as he jumps on a nearby stone.)

Sonia: You fly... (just to the stone too.)

Shadow: So high (continued until they reached the other side of the river.)

Sonia: So high.. (Shadow catches her.)

Both: I get a...Strange magic. Oh, what a strange magic. Oh, it's a strange magic. Got a strange magic. (Both looked around and walked to see a lot of glow flies as they looked around the beautiful part of the jungle.)

Sonia: Oh I...

Shadow: Oh I...

Sonia: Never gonna be the same again. (Never felt love so powerful before. Let alone the ultimate life form.)

Shadow: Never gonna be the same again.

Sonia: Now I′ve seen the way it′s got to end (Sonia's heartaches have ended)

Shadow: Got to end

Sonia: Sweet dreams.

Shadow: Sweet dreams.

Both: Sweet dreams. Got a strange magic. Oh, what a strange magic. Oh, it's a strange magic. Got a strange magic. Got a strange magic. (Both went to the village gazebo and started slow dancing.)

Sonia: It′s magic

Shadow: It's magic

Sonia: It′s magic

Both: Got a strange magic. Oh, what a strange magic. Oh, it's a strange magic. Got a strange magic. Got a strange magic (both slow their dancing a little as they blushed.)

Sonia: It′s magic...

Shadow: It's magic...

Sonia: It's magic...

Shadow: It′s magic....

Both: It′s magic...

Both: It's magic...

The song ended as Shadow said, "Sonia? I love you."
Sonia felt relieved that Shadow felt the same as her. She replied as she hugged him, "I love you too Shadow at he hedgehog."

<flashback ends>

Sonic and Manic looked at each other before Sonic said, "So that's how it really happened. So why the short version?"

Sonia sighed and said, "Shadow and I agreed if you guys find out, we may not bore you two with the long version."

Manic simply said, "Right... Sonic. Don't forget when your ready to finish off Eggman once and for all. You know what has to be done."

Sonic nodded and said, "Yes brother. Once Eggman is dead you can proceed to become the king of mobius just after Mom and Dad retire from the thrown."

Thats when Shadow appeared and said, "Sonic. Your not gonna hear this even from me. But I got some good news and bad news." Sonic asked, "What is it faker?" Shadow then said, "The Good news is your uhh.. keeping up with your protecting everyone's ideya."

Sonia asked, "Sweetie? What's the bad news." Shadow replied to Sonia with a concern look, "The bad news is. We actually have 11 weeks until it happens." The group gasped just after they heard that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 153 54
What would you do if you reject the one that confessed to his or her love to you? Would you give his or her a chance or forget til it's too late? If...
8.4K 264 18
It's been a week since the accident. Tails's had a rough time remembering what happened. A blue Hedgehog claims they were close friends. A black Hedg...
22.4K 695 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
108K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...