Boom Sonknux: 2 Dimensions 2...

By WishieAlice33

Everything in Hedgehog Village was the same. Except for one thing. Sonic has been acting tired more than usua... More

Prologue - Hidden Despair
Chapter 1 - Wizelight
Chapter 2 - fighting the Nightmaren/ The Other Sonic
Chapter 3 - Sadness and Rage
Chapter 4 - Mark The Tapir Guilty/So Sudden
Chapter 5 - Alya
Chapter 6 - The Rare Ideya
Chapter 7 - It all began
Chapter 8 - The Other Reala
Chapter 9 - Sonic and Alyas first day together
Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin
Chapter 11 - Looking back to the first tear
Chapter 12 - a visit to Roboken
Chapter 13 - Shawn's new Soon-to-be-Fiancé
Chapter 14 - proposal
Chapter 15 - Pins and Needles
Chapter 16 - A shocking reunion
Chapter 17 - A 'Proper' Backstory
Chapter 18 - return to the old band
Chapter 19 - Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 1/2
Chapter 20 -Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 2/2
Chapter 21 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 22 - One little visit
Chapter 23 - one simple chance
Chapter 24 - Morpho found destroyed and beyond repair
Chapter 25 - The Dark Path To The Marmosets Shack
Chapter 26 - The Marmoset
Chapter 27 - Awake at night
Chapter 28 - Dreaming of Dancing with my love
Chapter 29 - Willing to risk everything for NIGHTS/Reala
Chapter 30 - Mallaura
Chapter 31 - a get-well visit
Chapter 33 - forgot something
Chapter 34 - freeing a familiar face
Chapter 35 - Knuckles needs to do
Chapter 36 - a little laugh
Chapter 37 - The possessed Weasel Bandits
Chapter 38 - Sonic Vs. Naushuo
Chapter 39 - The Explanation
Chapter 40 - Where is Reala?
Chapter 41 - a piece of information from EVIL-NIGHTS
Chapter 42 - Sonia and Shadow in love
Chapter 43 - Talking to Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 44 - Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 45 - Fiona's talk with Sonic
Chapter 46 - eye of the storm
Chapter 47 - Jackle
Chapter 48 - One Heart to watch over part one
Chapter 49 - One Heart to watch over part two
Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake
Chapter 51 - The hidden temple of the other side of the beach
Chapter 52 - Passioneta is free
Chapter 53 - Irese
Chapter 54 - Knuckles and Alternate Knuckles
Chapter 55 - a motherly and brothetly moment
Chapter 56 - Eggman vs the Sonic Underground
Chapter 57 - WITNESSA KIDNAPPED?!
Chapter 58 - A Trap
Chapter 59 - Shine's worry
Chapter 60 - Tired little brother
Chapter 61 - Second Aggresive Mistake
Chapter 62 - Tears and Fears
Chapter 63 - a Plan to Free Irese/A saint to me
Chapter 64 - Dinner Under The Moonlight
Chapter 65 - Irese Release

Chapter 32 - Shadow <3 Sonia

16 1 0
By WishieAlice33

A/N: this chapter involves a song called: A Perfect world by: Simple plan. Also this chapter involves a real cute ship. Now enjoy.

Sonic was at the jungle alone, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened to NIGHTS no matter what happens.

That's when he heard footsteps and sees Manic and Grey-Sky walking to him. Grey-Sky asked in concern, "You still bothered by that day dude?" Sonic nodded slowly. Manic sighs softly and said, "No need to beat yourself up bro. We already told you it wasn't your fault."

Sonic replied sadly, "I know Manic Man. But I sometimes feel like it is." The three sigh differently before Sonic started to sing as he turned around.

The song begins:

Sonic: I never could've seen this far (looks up at the sky.) I never could've seen this coming (thinks of the night it began.) Seems like my world's falling apart. (Feeling his head and closes his eyes tight with tears streaming down.)

Grey-Sky and Manic: Yeah

Sonic; Why is everything so hard? (Asks as Manic and Grey-Sky sadly shrugged) I don't think I can deal with the things you said. (Thinks of what Reala and Jackal said to him while laughing at him in the past.) It just won't go away. (The image fades as Sonics eyes looked at the sky.)

Sonic, Manic, and Grey-Sky: In a perfect world...
This could never happen. (Walking down the path) In a perfect world... You'd still be here. (An image of NIGHTS flashes inside his mind.) And it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces... (hoping he can make it through.) ...But to you. This means nothing. (Thinking of how cruel and awful Reala and Jackal have been to her which made him mad.) Nothing at all...

Sonic: I used to think that I was strong (thinking of the days he had been strong while living his life defeating Eggman.) Until the day it all went wrong (crying at the night that NIGHTS fell into a deep sleep.) I think I need a miracle to make it through.. (Thinking of the times he was thinking for a miracle to happen.)

Grey-Sky and Manic: Yeah (agreed with him.)

Sonic: I wish that I could bring you back (thinking of NIGHTS with her tender smile.) I wish that I could turn back time (wishing he could go back to what happened to NIGHTS.) Cuz I can't let go.. I just can't find my way. (He thought he couldn't find a way to wake NIGHTS UP.)

Sonic, Grey-Sky, and Manic: Yeah... Without you I just can't find my way. (Fearing failure without her.) In a perfect world...This could never happen. (Continuing walking down the path) In a perfect world... You'd still be here. (An image of NIGHTS flashes inside his mind.) And it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces... (hoping everything will be fine..) ...But to you. This means nothing. (Thinking of how cruel and awful Reala and Jackal have been to her once again and that made him mad a little more.) Nothing at all...

Sonic: (went down on his knees sobbing) I don't know what I should do now (feeling sad) I don't know where I should go (Manic and Grey-Sky comforting him) I'm still here waiting for you. (Feeling like he waited for NIGHTS to wake up for a long time) I'm lost when you're not around. (Feeling lost before looking at his brother and childhood friend which gave him strength.) I need to hold on to you! (Holds on to his memories and dreams) I just can't let you go! (Stands up as they stand at the edge of a cliff!)

Sonic, Manic, and Grey-Sky: (the three sang as they stand) Yeah!! Yeah!! In a perfect world... This could never happen. In a perfect world... You'd still be here. And it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces.. But to you. This means nothing. Nothing at all... You feel nothing, nothing at all (glares at the horizon, knowing Reala and Jackal are still out there with no feelings or mercy at all) Nothing at all!!!

Song ends:

The singing ended as Sonic felt his strength coming back.

His ideya of hope shined as he smiled at Manic and Grey-Sky as he said, "Thanks guys. When my hope goes down, you always make it shine." Manic pat his back and said, "No prob bro."

Thats when it gets cut short by a familiar voice, "So. Fighting another battle without anyone knowing? Hmph! I can say that's cowardly not to let your team know."

The three turned to see Shadow The Hedgehog. Grey-Sky growled and said, "Don't you have someone else to bother? This ain't a good time."

Shadow scoffed and said, "You think I'll listen to a wolf like you? I was confirming Sonics little meltdowns were actually a sign that he let a certain 'woman' fall into a deep slumber."

Manic said angrily to Shadow, "Hey dude knock it off! You're making Sonic feel bad!"

Shadow replied, "Like I feel bad for him? Hmph! He's a disgrace just like you." Manic got offended about what he said about him and Sonic being disgraces as he shouted, "EXCUSE ME!?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO MAN!?!"

Before Shadow could reply, Sonic punched him in the face.

Things turned into a fight real fast between Sonic and Shadow. Shadow bumps Sonic his feet but Sonic gets back up.

They thrashed, hit, punch, and kick each other while spin dashing each other. Though for once Sonic was winning.

Shadow teleported behind Sonic but the cobalt  hedgehog punched him at the side of his face as Sonics blue ideya glowed.

Sonic muttered to himself, "Guess I'm a bit smart. But beside that."

Sonic sped and stopped right in front of Shadow and said, "Your gonna regret what you said."

But before Sonic could lay a punch Sonia appeared in front of him and shouted, "SSSTTTOOOPPP!!!" Sonic, Grey-Sky, and Manic had shocked expressions on their faces as Shadow said amazed but a little cold, "Thanks."

Sonia helped him up as Manic asked, "What the heck is going on Sis?!"

Sonic said, "Yeah Sonia. What the heck is going on?! Have you lost your mind?"

Sonia looked at Shadow as Shadow himself said, "Guess they don't know."

Sonia sighed and said to her brothers and Grey-Sky, "Guys? I've been seeing Shadow for weeks. We fell in love way after that incident where the storm hit."

Sonic and Manics jaws dropped as Grey-Sky shouted in shock, "WHAT?!"

Shadow huffed and said, "Don't act so surprised. Ya think I wouldn't know what you been up to Sonic? Your nightmaren slaying really is weak to me. But I'm a little impressed that you stood her ground for her."

Sonic asked, "How did you know that?" Grey-Sky said, "Don't look at me. I didn't tell him."

Shadow explained as he wrapped Sonia in his arms, "I've been watching you since the fifth week. We maybe enemies but I don't do any harm on Sonia. I'm the reason why she came outside again."

Sonia said as she held him close, "It's true. I ran into him, thinking he was a stalker. But after looking to know its him I felt something for him. I felt safe with Shadow when he's around."

Sonic facepalmed. Before Sonic was going to say anything Shadow said to him, "Don't bother scolding me about how I was goin to tell your secret to your group. I'm not interested in it. Besides your sister and I thought we make a little truce."

Sonic didn't want anything to do with him but one look of his sister changed everything. That's when he said, "Okay. fine but it's for my sister."

Shadow smirked and said, "Glad you agree. Now if you excuse us. We gotta get back to the inn." The two walked off as Sonic and Manic still stood there in shock.

Grey-Sky asked, "Should we be worried?" Sonic replied with a dull look, "No Grey. They're going to find out anyway."

Manic replied as well, "I agree with Sonic. I can't believe my little sister..." Sonic finished his sentence, "...Is now dating Shadow The Hedgehog."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 171 19
(I was getting bored plus it features someone from Sonic RPG) this takes place about 3 days after the shadow and catastrophic-anomaly incident...deep...
2.5K 80 11
(Based on "Ano ko Secret" By Eve. 10/10 Definitely recommend) For a while, Sonic has had a bit of a crush on this girl named Rouge the Bat. it was on...
23.3K 935 31
★⎯⎯ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...
2.6K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...