My Best Friends Brother

By MonroeThirty

My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Mil... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 193
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter 164

1.5K 57 4
By MonroeThirty

JOSH'S P.O.V.

Holy fucking shit. Is there a room in this place that isn't fucking fit for a king?

When Miles said shower I wasn't expecting its own fucking island! This is less a shower and more a fucking water park.

Slowly slipping out of my boyfriends hold, my feet touch the floor but my legs are still unsteady and he smiles watching me shake. I don't know if it was the sensory deprivation of being in the fucking water or just the combination of everything I'm feeling towards him tonight coming to the surface, but what he just did to me kind of took my fucking breath away.

Intense. That's the only way to describe it, so fucking intense.

But so fucking good.

The man... The night... The way he's made me feel... All of it...

This place was definitely built for us, everything from the bed big enough to hold two giant guys down to this enormous shower with two cascading waterfall heads, it's like they were imagining us specifically when they fucking built it.

I look down at the swipes of chocolate still covering my body, how much better could this night fucking get than this?

Miles start to play with all the settings, he always did love a gadget. Soon water starts to cascade down from the large square heads above the rocky simulated surface of the shower walls, steaming hot and filling the room with white clouds of heat before he takes my hand and gently guides us both inside with that cheeky grin. He's fucking loving this.

The spotlights that were glowing brightly above our heads begin to dim as he presses some buttons on the wall, I'm glad he's good with all this high tech stuff because I'm kind of shit. Steve had all this crap built into my place before I lived there but if I had my way I just have a fucking dial with hot and cold written on the fucking side. I'm old school and that ain't changing.

The water is fucking exhilarating, five minutes ago I felt ready to fall asleep but now as the steam clouds around me I just want to soak in life. Everything that a life with him has to offer.

Miles hisses as the strong stream of water throwing itself down from the head above him hits against his sore muscles. There's hardly any bruising on his shoulder anymore and Coach passed him to play in the final game next week but he's still really fucking tense. I'm pretty sure even if his arm was broken he would have played in that game though, being off the court and without a ball in his hand has been fucking killing him.

He always says that he doesn't love basketball the way that Jayce does but I think he doesn't realise that you can just love things in different ways. For Jay it's his whole being, something that makes up so much of who he is. It's not that way for Miles because he's completely secure in being his own person, but it's still something that brings him so much fucking happiness and validates his worth. Not that he should need that.

He's so good, a gift like that doesn't come without passion for what you're doing. He doesn't love it the same way that Jayce does but he does fucking love it.

His hands steady themselves against the wall, his back facing me as the water crashes down against his soft skin. I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not looking at him, admiring him. Following the water drip down between those sexy as fuck dimples on his back and trickle over the raised curve of his juicy cheeks.

Watching him like this is like fucking porn.

No, it's better.

I step out of my stream and into his, leaning against his body so that I can reach the shower gel and lathering my hands up before beginning to sooth them up and down his rippling back. He's so fucking sensitive right now, my fingers are hardly pressing into his skin and he's already trying to curl his hands through the solid tiles in front of him.

Why is he so...?

Oh...

The answer to that question becomes clear when I wrap my arms around him to start worshiping at the church of his abs only to find his bobbing and straining erection pressing up towards his stomach.

Oh God, the things I want to do to you Miles... I'm going to fucking ruin you...

"Your tense..." I tease, pressing my lips against the back of his shoulder. The steam is still clouding my sight but not remotely stopping me explore his phenomenal body with my soapy hands, gliding effortlessly over every sensitive point and feeling him shudder when I begin to tease the supple skin of his pelvis before wrapping my fist around his solid length. "Is this what you need...?" I whisper against his ear, ever so slowly pumping him and watching his eyes fall completely shut.

Yes. This is what he needs. He needs me.

His back arches as I flick my thumb against the very apex of his beseeching tip, pressing his firm ass against my stake and bringing life back to every single part of me, whilst slowly letting himself bend further and further forward into the security of the wall.

Damn it Miles, you can't bend like that in front of me... You are fucking killing me here...

I need to move him, if he stays like this then I'm going to fuck him and he's definitely not ready for that... yet.

Grabbing his hips to twist him first, the moment he's facing me I take hold of his shoulders and force his back against the tiles until his skin is solidly met with the cold hard surface. My fucking turn Miles..

He instantly pulls me against him and out of the stream of water, the minty fresh scent of that shower gel he loves so much strong and thick in the air as at the same moment that his lips connect with mine, I wrap my hand firmly around his awaiting staff.

Mine. I'm yours Miles, but never forget, you're fucking mine too.

This is where he's supposed to be, in my hand and under my fucking control. We are both dominant fuckers and we know it, I just let him get away with it more.

His dick throbs as I start to pump him slowly, never increasing the pace even when everything else on his body shakes with anticipation, almost begging me to give him his desperately needed release. He's given me everything I could possibly want tonight, right now I need to show him that he's the most important thing in the world to me too, with all the fucking affection I have... and patience.

You hear that Miles? Patience.

I part his lips with my tongue, trying to slow the pace of his frantic body as he claws against my skin and thrusts into my hand. He's already so close, I know being with me like we were in the tub turns him on as much as being with him does it for me. It's like just watching the other person in pleasure is enough to drive either of us to that edge.

I kiss him slow, deeply caressing his cavern with my tongue and massaging his own wet muscle. He allows himself a reprieve from taking charge and finally let's me guide him, my hand's grip moving to almost a gentle tickle against him so I can extend the period of his ever growing high.

That's it Miles... Let me give it to you... Let me give you everything.

His lips give away his lack of patience, he may have managed to slow his body but the way his mouth hungrily searches mine for answers shows he is very far from fucking calm right now.

I smile against him when he gives up and just moans into my mouth with surrender to the pleasure.

Oh God... I finally fucking win.

Waiting for him to become breathless by the kiss before letting it go, our soaked bodies press together as his hands dig their nails further into my back with each slow movement I make to bring me closer and closer to that sensitive spot on his neck. The hairs on the back of my own rise as the memory of him licking away the chocolate from my body in this exact same place fills my mind. It's been such a good fucking night...

He knows what I'm about to do but he doesn't make any attempt to stop me, in fact as my mouth closes down and my teeth clamp his skin he brings his hands to the back of my skull to keep the pressure against him, allowing me to leave my own vicious mark on his body. I know that I'm covered in them but I'm good with just leaving him a single one that will last all the way until fucking game day.

If any of those guys with secret crushes on the hot captain in the locker room want to watch him changing, then they'll see that he's fucking branded. They'll know who he belongs to.

Me.

Although I guess I shouldn't have put it somewhere that will be so obviously visible when he's in his kit, especially considering his mother and brother are probably going to be in the front row...

Nah, fuck them.

He'll wear it with fucking pride too.

As soon as I let his muscle slip free from between my lips and admire my work, I lean my hand against the tiles next to his head and look down at the space between our bodies, his tip leaking with pre-cum as I slowly increase the pace of my rhythm and hear his ragged breaths turn into rough pants of gratification.

Fuck, I love watching him get in such a fucking mess.

The steam of the shower is forcing droplets of sweat to run down past his temples, there's so much mind losing pleasure on his face but it springs back to reality as I swipe my thumb over his tip every time I fucking reach it.

"Josh..." He's so sensitive, every time I strengthen my grip against him he just loses it that little bit more.

I need to fucking taste him.

Stepping back, the water brushes against me before I attempt to fall to my knees, but he grips my arms to stop me, his eyes flying open as he pulls me back into his body.

"No, I want to be able to kiss you."

He is too fucking perfect.

I leave my lips press against his, contradicting my wrists fast moving actions with the slow pace I take to kiss him thoroughly. I adore you Miles, I fucking adore you, please just let me.

Even when my hand speeds up to the point that his knees are starting to buckle I still keep my kiss slow and tender, moving my other hand from the wall to cup the back of his neck and hold his heaving chest against mine.

"Josh.. Fuck, Josh..." He breaks the kiss for just a moment, the dripping water from his face falling onto mine as our eyes connect. His voice is low but even the sounds of the streaming shower heads couldn't drown out his words as they feed the fire in my chest. "Like that... Fuck, like that... Don't stop kissing me."

Never.

I'll never stop kissing you Miles.

His limbs shake, his cries muffled by my lips but I can still feel what's happening, I can feel it in his touch. I'm everything he needs, I was always everything he needed.

My slow kiss does nothing too stop the raging beast within him taking over as he reaches his ultimate climax, his teeth clamping down on my bottom lip so that his groans are kept within his own throat. I can't help but hold him closer to me as he releases, I want to feel everything he has so I force him to empty his body quaking load directly onto my stomach.

His head falls down against my shoulder with awe inspiring contentment, his gorgeous hazel eyes staring between our bodies at his glistening white milky cum that soaks and trickles down my abs. I know it fucking shouldn't, but it really fucking turns me on to have him all over me like this, to know that I'm the one person who can do this to him, that nobody else gets to have this part of him against their skin.

His hands continue to grasp my hips with a ferocious grip despite the shake in his arms as he settles himself back down from his high, my own never leaving the back of his neck so that our bodies are kept connected. I've never wanted to hold someone as much as I do him, I just want to fucking keep him safe with me, loved by me, protected by me.

My stomach erupts with butterflies as his fingertips come to stroke over it, swirling against his cum and pressing it into my body through my skin.

Fuck, I think he likes to see it on me too...

He clenches at my waist with force as he continues to stare at my stomach, I steady myself ready for him to shove me back under the shower stream but instead I almost go tumbling over when he forces himself from between my grip, moving until he's stood behind me and is pressing his flat palms against my shoulder blades so my chest is positioned squarely against the cold wall in front.

I guess that was the end of him being fucking submissive then...

There's a rustling next to me as he searches through the wash bag he brought in here for something, finding it but not letting me see before his chest is pressed firmly against my back, his lips coming down to whisper in my ear and caressing the sensitive edge.

"Spread your legs."

Why can't I ever say no when he uses that damn voice... It's so fucking deep...

His foot kicks gently between my ankles until he has me exactly where he wants me, taking my arms and placing them on either side of my head against the tiles before throwing something back on the shelf and lowering his lips to the back of my neck.

Giving up absolute control... That's what he wants from me right now...

"Miles... What are you... Fuck!"

His perfectly lubed fingers slip straight inside me, the feeling unexplainable as my head drops to meet the tiles, the chill they bring to my skin the only thing keeping me from slipping away into blissful surrender. I can feel his domineering aura pressing against my own as he strokes gently inside me, curling and searching for spots that make me twitch whilst littering his lips over the side of my neck.

How the fuck does he know my body so well already? It's like he's in my fucking head, knowing everything I want before I have any chance to tell him.

The water continues to slash down from the shower heads around us but I can hardly fucking hear it, the steam is think with mint but the scent doesn't hit me, all my senses are clouded entirely as his other hand presses against mine on the wall, connecting us together before he pulls out only to push back in against me all over again.

"Josh... Do you have any idea what you do to me?" He breathes, his lips never leaving my skin through each word. "The way you make me lose control every time I get my hands on your body." He pulls out again but this time when he forces his way back in my body is overcome with fucking pleasure as he adds another digit and I feel myself stretching to accommodate him. He feels so fucking good. "The way you sit on my mind... How your hands linger their touch on my skin long after you've left me..." I can hardly cope when the combination of his words and what he's doing to me, it's too fucking much. "I'm beyond obsessed with you... You are my everything."

And you're mine Miles, my absolute fucking everything.

He presses in once again and angles to hit the perfect spot to make me scream, but my body is still clawing at itself with need for him. I can't do it like this, I need to be able to touch his lips right now.

When he pulls himself almost completely out again I twist until we are facing each other, giving him no time to react and grabbing hold of his head so I can connect our lips again.

The kiss is raw, I keep my grip on him strong as I pull us both out of the shower still dripping wet and guide us through to the bedroom without ever letting his lips leave mine. It's crazy how our minds always seem to be connected, even our steps through the room move in sync so there's never so much as a fucking stumble.

The backs of my legs hit the edge of the bed and I try to pull us both down but he immediately wraps his arms around me to keep us standing, holding me caged within his cradling embrace as he slowly takes his lips away from mine and stares into my eyes.

Searching, his gaze simply searching my own for answers he already knows.

You know Miles... You know.

The way that he looks at me, most people go their whole fucking lives without ever having anyone look at them the way that he looks at me.

You can read every emotion spreading through his soul on his face; the tension in his jaw as he tries to keep himself under control, the softness in his parted lips that are filled with the desire to be back in contact with my body... His eyes, those dream filling orbs the most expressive of them all, the overwhelming emotion he feels so strongly for me present in every wispy strand of gold through the ever present hazel.

I know what I want.

It's the same thing I want for the rest of my fucking life.

Him.

Everything slows, his hands that were gripping my body now sit soothingly stroking at my waist, his head pressed against mine with delicate pressure, and his heaving chest trying to calm his wild breaths.

Gentle. Every move he makes treating me like a prized possession that he just wants to fucking treasure.

I want to be treasured by you Miles, I want to be everything you fucking need.

He lowers me gently onto the bed, his arm firmly around my waist telling me that I'm so fucking safe here. That's what it is with Miles; there's enough dominance and animal in him to make him the alpha that I fucking need, but he's got all the compassion, empathy and tenderness of a fucking angel sent just for me.

It was that part made me fall in love with him.

He's everything, everything anyone could ever want.

Our bodies lay in total synchronisation on top of the fur throws that cover the bed, the doors to the balcony still left wide open and flooding the room with gorgeous moonlight that bounces off his high cheekbones as he hovers his face above mine in the darkness.

I don't think I've ever seen him look as beautiful as he does in this moment...

"Josh..." His chest heaves against mine, our hearts pounding in a matching rhythm that would usually make my head feel dizzy with the racing rate but right now it just matches his... Our bodies falling into sync.

He lowers his overbearing weight onto his elbows at either side of my head as he gently starts to grind his hips against my own, running the length of his sword directly against mine and causing a flurry of never ending butterflies to erupt inside my stomach as he just looks down into my eyes.

There's no nerves, no fear... no guilt... There's just him

As I open my legs wrap them around his waist, the cold air now feels thick with heat. He refuses to break our eye contact, taking my hand in his and bringing it to his lips so he can kiss the palm gently before trailing the kisses down my wrist and trying to come any hesitation he feels might be making it's way through my body.

It's not like that this time Miles...

He brings his hand over to cup my cheek, his gaze perfectly focused on my own and not moving until he knows... This simple gesture, a silent question being asked by his touch at the moment he angles himself against me.

I do what we always do, taking his fingers with my own and guiding his palm from my cheek to my lips, our kiss of consent.

I'm ready... I...

The emotions in his eyes.

Oh God look at him...

I just fucking...

"Wait..." He pauses instantly, never a moment of hesitation even with such a tiny whisper leaving my lips and brushing against his own.

"Josh," He goes to pull back but I quickly reach out and grab his hips to keep him with me. "Josh it's okay, we don't have to..."

No.

I shake my head, that's not why I'm stopping him.

I'm stopping him because I need him to know.

I know and he already knows, he can feel it every time he touches me and I can feel it every time I fucking look at him. I just have to... I just need him to...

"I love you."

Fuck...

I said it... Fuck, I said it... and it feels...

Perfect.

Miles looks down at me, those beautiful eyes of his filling with tears even as the smile spreads across his face. He can't help himself, pulling the back of my head up instantly so he can kiss me.

He kisses me, he doesn't stop fucking kissing me and I never want him to. I don't know if the tears on my cheeks are his or mine anymore but I don't fucking care, I love him.

I am completely and entirely fucking in love with Milo Thompson.

He pulls away just enough that I can see the true toll my words have fucking taken on him, he knew that they existed in my heart but I think he'd surrendered himself to the fact I may never be able to tell him out loud...

I love you, God I fucking love you.

He's being so fucking patient with me. He's shown me more compassion and understanding than anyone could have ever known one person could show another.

"I love you Josh." He whimpers, a single tear still rolling down his cheek as he presses his forehead to mine. "I'm so fucking in love with you."

I cup the back of his head with both hands, bringing his lips down onto mine. I need him to know... I'm trying to prove to him that everything he feels in his soul is mirrored in mine. He will always be my stars.

"Show me..."

Being with him... I just need to fucking be with him.

Positioning himself again, he strokes my cheek as he looks down between our bodies, pressing his tip against me and pushing inside slower than I knew was fucking possible, whilst keeping his eyes locked with mine to watch everything he's doing to me on my face. He can always read me...

He's big... He's so fucking big... but, fuck is he perfect.

Damn, breathe Josh. You have to fucking breathe.

To say he fills me would be a fucking understatement, my body feels like it's being torn in half but I know if I can just breathe through it things will get better. He doesn't try to move, completely stopping every time he sees me wince or bite down on my bottom lip.

The moment his pelvis hits my skin and I know he's within me completely I finally feel like I can take a breath.

"Josh.."

"I'm okay..."

He doesn't move his body, but his lips make sure to distract me as they press delicately against the sensitive skin of my neck, it feels good... I feel so fucking safe with him. He holds himself perfectly still until the pain finally starts to pass and I can feel the overwhelming sense of being united with him take over my body.

We are one.

His lips come back to meet my own, a tingling sensation filling my stomach when he accidentally grinds ever so gently inside me... Oh fuck...

"You can move..."

He pulls back, moving so slowly and sensitively until he's almost out of me completely before pressing back in again. This time it's far less painful, but I'm grateful for all the lube he smothered me in back in the shower as he almost instantly pulls out and thrusts back in again.

Fuck... Okay... Fuck...

Again. Do it again.

I can tell that he's desperately trying to hold himself back but his eyes are almost rolling into the back of his head at the feeling my body is giving his when he does it again for the third time.

Oh fuck...

This time there's only fucking pleasure, so much fucking pleasure. He senses the shift in my body, looking over my face and lowering his lips down onto mine. His whole demeanour shifts when he realises I'm fucking euphoric with everything he's doing, intertwining our fingers and holding our conjoined hands against the mattress as he begins to move in and out of me more quickly.

I don't remember it feeling this fucking good...

"I love you..." His lust filled voice breathlessly pants against my ear, my head throwing itself back into the pillows at the feeling of total fucking ecstasy taking over every cell in my being.

"I lov- Oh fuck!" I lose all train of rational thought at the moment he thrusts back in and hits that perfect spot deep within my fucking body. Fuck... He found it...

I can't control it, pre-cum leaks from my tip all over my stomach between our bodies, my hand he doesn't have connected with his reaching around him and starting to claw at his back when he twists and tilts his hips so that he smashing against that point with every fucking perfect thrust.

"You're so tight..." It feels so fucking good Miles. "Fuck Josh... You're perfect... You are so fucking perfect... You were fucking made for me..."

As he brushes again and again against that spot and unspeakable pleasurable erupts through my being, it's hard to fucking argue with him. Two people wouldn't fucking fit this perfectly with each others bodies unless they were fucking made for it.

"Miles... Fuck... Miles..." He stops holding back, I didn't even know he fucking was, but the harder he drives the louder I fucking scream and he can't fucking stop himself.

He doesn't stop, he doesn't fucking slow... Even when the sounds leaving my mouth aren't even fucking words anymore he just keeps overloading my body with inconceivable bliss.

Most people can't match my fucking stamina in life but he has no signs of being fucking tired, he slips in and out of me at such a speed that I can feel myself whining and pleading to fucking explode from the inside out. His lips kiss mine for just long enough to make my head start to cloud before pulling back to allow me much needed oxygen, only to initiate the kiss all over again as soon as I'm stable.

Our interlocked fingers press together until I'm not sure where my skin ends and his begins, the moonlight covering him in an ethereal glow and I swear all the stars are starting to fall from the fucking sky under the pressure of something uniting in such a way it's creating its own in natural force.

We're being lost to the universe.

The bed feels like it's about to cave in, neither of us are small guys and the headboard is smashing against the wall so hard I'm convinced it's going to go fucking through it! The only sound louder than it hitting the bricks are my screaming, thrill-filled moans as he lets his movements become more fucking ragged with desire.

Reaching down between our bodies, he attempts to wrap his hand around my length but for once I don't fucking need it. I've never been able to... Not just from... but if he touches me there right now I'm just going to fucking release.

It's taking everything in me to hold back already, the ecstasy taking over my mind is eclipsing my thoughts to the point I couldn't tell you what my own fucking name is... but I sure as fuck can tell you his.

"Miles!"

"Fuck... Josh..."

He's close... Fuck, he's close...

I force his hand behind my neck, the sweat continuing to drip from both our bodies and conjoining over our connected layer of skin as we hold ourselves together at every point.

"Cum with me Josh... Just hold on..."

"I c-can't..." The room starts to spin before my eyes as I try to force my body to fucking listen to him.

"I'm so fucking close babe..." His lips come back down onto mine, trying to kiss me but we are both so fucking breathless as the sensation just over takes us both.

"M-Miles!"

"I love you Josh..."

"Miles!" I plead just at the moment his tip smashes again against that spot and the stars that usually fill his eyes completely cover my own.

"Cum."

The moment the word leaves his lips, I let go of all my restraint.

Every limb in my body shakes uncontrollably, his almost to the point of convulsing against mine as the most powerful orgasm either of us have ever experienced throws itself upon our bodies.

Fuck... I feel like I'm on fire and drowning under deep fucking water all at the same time.

I don't know where I am, who I am... All I know is that I've never felt anything like this... Ever.

White streams shoot out of my tip, covering both our stomachs and chests but he doesn't stop. He keeps going until I have nothing left, his hips only pausing when he's buried deep inside me and can see I have nothing left to give, emptying himself into my fucking hollow body.

The emotion that takes me over when I look up at his face... I can feel the tears building back in my eyes. He's completely riddled with unexplainable pleasure, but that only morphs into unyielding love when he looks back down upon me.

Those eyes... It's always those fucking eyes. They will be my undoing.

We both just pause, our exhausted bodies still connected but neither of us moving a muscle. Just soaking in the moment...

Ten years.... Ten years of pain, ten years of fear, ten years of not letting a single person get close enough to touch my body or soul...

Ten years of waiting for him.

Fuck, it was worth every fucking day.

He guides himself out of me slowly, I know I'm going to feel this in the morning but right now I don't think I've ever been so contented.

Gently resting his hand on my hip, he tilts us so we both lay side by side facing each other. Where we always end up... No matter what. I can see the concern he has for me taking over his features but I rest my hand against his cheek so he knows he doesn't have to worry... It was perfect.

Our limbs naturally magnetise towards each other until we are wrapped up in one another's hold again. From the first time he fell asleep in my arms to this one moment right here, having him with me, the feeling it gives has never faded. It only ever grows.

And it only ever will.

"I'm so glad it was you..."

Of all the people, over seven billion human beings on this planet searching out for their truest love... It was him.

I manage to fall in love, with him.

Miles smiles, pressing his lips down against my heart before moving them up my body until they connect with my own. He strokes his thumb over my cheek bone and looks at me with more sincerity than I think I've ever seen from him before... A million memories running behind his eyes that I wish I could see from his view.

"It's always been you... for me, Josh... it's always been you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 80.3K 43
[BxB] Prince Lucas thought that life would be perfect when he made Snow White his wife-to-be. At least, that was until her twin brother waltzed into...
887K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
1.2M 53.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
624K 30.1K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...