Boom Sonknux: 2 Dimensions 2...

Autorstwa WishieAlice33

Everything in Hedgehog Village was the same. Except for one thing. Sonic has been acting tired more than usua... Więcej

Prologue - Hidden Despair
Chapter 1 - Wizelight
Chapter 2 - fighting the Nightmaren/ The Other Sonic
Chapter 3 - Sadness and Rage
Chapter 4 - Mark The Tapir Guilty/So Sudden
Chapter 5 - Alya
Chapter 6 - The Rare Ideya
Chapter 7 - It all began
Chapter 8 - The Other Reala
Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin
Chapter 11 - Looking back to the first tear
Chapter 12 - a visit to Roboken
Chapter 13 - Shawn's new Soon-to-be-Fiancé
Chapter 14 - proposal
Chapter 15 - Pins and Needles
Chapter 16 - A shocking reunion
Chapter 17 - A 'Proper' Backstory
Chapter 18 - return to the old band
Chapter 19 - Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 1/2
Chapter 20 -Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 2/2
Chapter 21 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 22 - One little visit
Chapter 23 - one simple chance
Chapter 24 - Morpho found destroyed and beyond repair
Chapter 25 - The Dark Path To The Marmosets Shack
Chapter 26 - The Marmoset
Chapter 27 - Awake at night
Chapter 28 - Dreaming of Dancing with my love
Chapter 29 - Willing to risk everything for NIGHTS/Reala
Chapter 30 - Mallaura
Chapter 31 - a get-well visit
Chapter 32 - Shadow <3 Sonia
Chapter 33 - forgot something
Chapter 34 - freeing a familiar face
Chapter 35 - Knuckles needs to do
Chapter 36 - a little laugh
Chapter 37 - The possessed Weasel Bandits
Chapter 38 - Sonic Vs. Naushuo
Chapter 39 - The Explanation
Chapter 40 - Where is Reala?
Chapter 41 - a piece of information from EVIL-NIGHTS
Chapter 42 - Sonia and Shadow in love
Chapter 43 - Talking to Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 44 - Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 45 - Fiona's talk with Sonic
Chapter 46 - eye of the storm
Chapter 47 - Jackle
Chapter 48 - One Heart to watch over part one
Chapter 49 - One Heart to watch over part two
Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake
Chapter 51 - The hidden temple of the other side of the beach
Chapter 52 - Passioneta is free
Chapter 53 - Irese
Chapter 54 - Knuckles and Alternate Knuckles
Chapter 55 - a motherly and brothetly moment
Chapter 56 - Eggman vs the Sonic Underground
Chapter 57 - WITNESSA KIDNAPPED?!
Chapter 58 - A Trap
Chapter 59 - Shine's worry
Chapter 60 - Tired little brother
Chapter 61 - Second Aggresive Mistake
Chapter 62 - Tears and Fears
Chapter 63 - a Plan to Free Irese/A saint to me
Chapter 64 - Dinner Under The Moonlight
Chapter 65 - Irese Release

Chapter 9 - Sonic and Alyas first day together

16 1 0
Autorstwa WishieAlice33

The next day Sonic had a talk with Boomer about Alya.

Boomer asked in a usual tone of his, "So Rika or Manic told you about how Rika found Alya?"

Sonic nodded as Boomer explained, "Well brother of my buddy. I may say it is true. Alya couldn't remember a thing. I invent and did some calculations to help her bring her memories back but sadly nothing helped. No matter what I try I can't seem to get her to remember."

Sonic didn't know what to think of it but he said with confidence, "How about I help her? I wanna get to know her a little more. Rika wasn't kidding about Alya being cool."

Boomer looks at him and asked, "You mean it Sonic??" The blue hedgehog nodded as he said, "Yeah. I like to help her."

Boomer smiled and said, "Alright. Thanks Manics cool kid brother. You sure Amy Rose won't mind?"

Sonic replied, "I don't like her. Besides I don't think of Amy that way. I only act like I do cause I wanna mess with people."

Boomer chuckled and said, "Your as mischievous as Manic dude." The blue hedgehog chuckled a little more before he said, "I gotta get going. Where's Alya?" Boomer then said, "Out in the meadow for a race."

Sonic nodded and thanked Boomer for the info before speeding out. Boomer said to himself, "I adore both my buddy and his brother."

When Sonic arrived to the meadow he looked around to find no one. That's when a someone popped out of the field of flowers and said, "BOO!"

Sonic fell down on his rear in surprise before he sees Alya. She giggled and asked, "Did I surprise you?"

Sonic let out a chuckle and said, "I never thought of admitting it. Yes you did." Alya chuckled before giving Sonic a hand.

Sonic grabbed it as Alya pulled him up. That's when Sonic dusted himself and said, "I never thought someone could do that to me in a clever kind of way."

Alya replied as she placed her hands on her hips, "I do like surprising people. I just don't know why."

Sonic frowned and said, "Is it cause you don't remember? Manic told me about it."

Alya frowned and said as she looked down, "Yeah. It's complicated. One minute I felt a pain in my chest and the next thing I knew. I woke up on the grass."

Alya sighed sadly. Sonic then said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry Alya. I'll help you remember."

Alya smiled and asked, "Really Sonic?" The blue hedgehog nodded before he said, "So you still wanna race?"

Alya then said with excitement, "Heck yeah! Of course I do! Ready?"

Sonic nodded with a sassy expression on his face. Then without warning Alya went first as Sonic said playfully as he starts running, "Hey!"

Sonic made sure to run passed her but that's when he got surprised.

He sees Alya doing some fast acrobatic moves. They were as fast as him. Alya giggled as Sonic was amazed. As soon as they reached the finish line that Alya had planted, the both of them crossed it.

Sonic stopped and looked at her.

He then said, "Man you're fast with those moves of yours. I never actually expected it."

Alya replied to him with a smile, "Hehe. You actually think so?"

Sonic replied, "You kidding? I actually do think so. I never met anyone with fast acrobatic moves."

Alya replied, "Thanks. I may look graceful when someone looks at what I am wearing. But I'm actually carefree and fun loving."

The female hedgehog did a twirl and stopped as she chuckled.

Sonic smiled and said, "So. If it's not much to ask. Do you wanna run around the village?"

Alya then said, "Well Rika did give me a tour about a month after. But I don't see why not."

With one second to spare the two did ran to the village and did a little run around together. Sonic was amazed that Alya hasn't shown one tired expression.

Both stopped as Sonic said, "Man you don't get tired do you?"

Alya replied, "Not exactly. It's how I am when I run or do acrobatic moves. Besides I only get tired if I wanna go to sleep."

Sonic then replied, "I feel the same way. Your full of energy Alya." The female hedgehog giggled playfully. That's when the lightning bolt society appeared.

The Chameleon said, "Alright now. Prepare to perish Sonic."

Before Sonic could say anything Alya said, "Excuse me. But this isn't your day today and by the way. Why are you all in raincoats when it's not really raining?" That made the lightning bolt society raised a brow in confusion.

Though Sonic tried to hold back his laughter from what she said.

Dave then said, "These are not raincoats! These are our lightning bolt society cloaks."

Alya then said, "Oh really? But your all are not even close. Lightning is yellow, white, and sometimes blue which is a really good color. You're more like the sugarplum dancing society to me."

When she said that the lightning bolts jaws dropped as Sonic laughed at it and pointed at them. Willy Walrus then said, "Hey that's not funny."

Sonic then said, "It sure is funny. But she is telling the truth. You really should be named the Sugarplum dancing society."

One of the weasel Bandits then said, "Hey. It ain't our choice of color. Okay?" Then Sonic said, "Oh and by the way. When's the last time you washed those cloaks? Cause they stink of failing when a skunk sprayed ya."

Alya giggled and said, "Your funny."

Sonic replied in a flattering tone, "Aww thanks." Thats when Dave said, "Hey. No laughing at us!"

Alya then said, "Well I gotta agree with Sonic. Your clothes are really dirty from failure. I do spies some dirt stains on them. Failure can really bring you down when you all fell down a deep and dirty hole full of mud. But I think you guys suffered worst from criticism about your so called crimes."

All of the members of the lightning bolt society just stared in shock at what they have heard as Sonic and Alya gave each other a high five.

The lightning bolt society then ran away crying like babies.

Alya turned to Sonic and said, "Man. They really are pathetic."

Sonic replied, "I'm with you. They couldn't even rob anyone without being caught. Still the look on their faces were priceless."

Sonic then started laughing with Alya and said, "You're real funny. I haven't laugh like this in a long while."

Thats when both stopped as Sonic said to her with a smile, "Ya know. I'm really starting to like you Alya. Your as cool and confident as I am." Alya was real flattered and said, "Thank you Sonic. I'm really starting to like you too."

Both smiled as they chuckled together. To Sonic it was the start of a really great friendship.

Though he hasn't had a friendship this amazing since his time with NIGHTS a long time ago when he was young.

<1 week later>

Eggman was unmotivated for 1 week cause he couldn't decide on another evil plan and he was running low on schemes.

Though Sonic wasn't bothering his four friends again. It was a surprise for the four of them. Though for Knuckles it was quiet and lonely and thought Sonic could keep him company and have a talk with him alone.

Without hesitation Knuckles dialed Sonic on his communicator and said, "Hey Sonic? Aren't you coming? I'm lonely." Sonic replied in the communicator, "Sorry to hear Knux." Knuckles asked, "So will you come? I wanna have a talk with you if that's okay."

Sonic replied, "I wish I can big guy. But I can't come to you. I gotta meet up with a girl. Sorry. Maybe some other time."

Knuckles said as Sonic hung up, "Wait So..." he trailed off before he gotta chance to tell Sonic. Knuckles muttered in an upset tone, "Some other time this. Some other time that. He kept saying that as an excuse. Is he mad at me?"

Tails didn't actually hear or see Sonic come in. Since his blueprints were completely organized & every single thing was cleaned up, he thought it be a perfect time to hang out with his best friend.

He immediately dialed Sonic on his communicator and said, "Hey Sonic. I finished organizing and cleaning. You wanna hang out at my workshop?"

Sonics voice replied, "Sorry Tails I got other plans. Maybe some other time." Sonic hung up before Tails gotta chance to respond.

Tails asked himself while rubbing the back of his neck, "Umm... Did I hear wrong or did Sonic said he had other plans?" Amy was at her house finishing her painting in peace.

When she was able to finish, she dialed Sonic and said, "Hey Sonic wanna come with me to the park?"

Sonics voice replied in the communicator, "Find yourself another dude to go with you Ames. I got other plans with a real amazing girl."

Amy gasped in a heart broken style. Amy then muttered, "Sonic... ...With another girl!?"

With a wide eye expression Amy fainted as Sticks walked in. Sticks asked herself, "Is it nap time already?"

Amy stood up and said, "No I fainted. Sonic has another girl. I feel like I will never be loved ever again."

Amy cried as Sticks said while comforting her, "There. There Amy. Ya never had a crush on him anyway." Amy simply said, "...True."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

108K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
2.5K 80 11
(Based on "Ano ko Secret" By Eve. 10/10 Definitely recommend) For a while, Sonic has had a bit of a crush on this girl named Rouge the Bat. it was on...
22.4K 695 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
6K 166 17
Eggman kidnaps a poor chao and mutates it into a fiery red chaos. Sonic and friends go on a mission to save the chao, but with a Sonadow twist: Sonic...