My Best Friends Brother

By MonroeThirty

My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Mil... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 44
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 193
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter 42

1.8K 75 3
By MonroeThirty

The door to the room wasn't even closed yet when my back was thrown up against it. Fuck, he's strong. I stared back into those perfect pale hazel eyes and with the slowest curling smile making its way across his face, I knew I had no fucking hope of getting out of here without having some of him. He's my biggest weakness right now.

"I didn't know you would be here.." He says, pressing his hand against the wood of the door next to my head until it slams shut behind me. His other forcing its way around my neck, those magical fingers of his stroking at the still damp skin with tidal waves of pleasure making themselves felt from the much needed skin-on-skin contact. How have I missed him this much already?

I'm really trying to keep my shit together here but I can feel him pushing against me at every point our bodies can meet.

"I didn't know you would be here either, did you have to fucking touch me like that?"

The mischief in his eyes is undeniable as he glances down at my lips.

"Yes."

I should be mad at him right, mad at him for teasing me and doing something that could threaten to expose us... Yet all I can think as I look at him is - Fuck it.

I wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my palms against the bottom part of his back and bringing his hips further into me as he smirks, before pulling my head by the nape of my neck until my face is in line with his own. "I fucking missed you." Our lips meet in the middle instantly, as we both fall together against the door and I immediately begin to hungrily search his mouth with my own.

There is nothing else in this world like kissing this man.

Images of what he made me do to myself Sunday night flash through my mind as my hands move up to caress along his entire spine and soak in every part of him I can... I heard him fucking cum, I heard his breath slow to deep panting as he imagined all the things I was desperate to do to him in that moment. And I was, I was desperate to do every fucking thing I could to him.

His tongue tickles my bottom lip and without hesitation I open my mouth to take him in. He accepts the invitation, slowly twirling his tongue around my own and making me shudder as his passion leaks through with every stroke.

My fingers weave into the back of his hair, his hat falling to the floor and instantly discarded as I increase the grip I have on him. I don't know what the fuck is taking over me, my hand grasps his hip and shoves us both backwards until the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed and we both fall to the mattress behind him.

He doesn't even flinch, his lips not leaving mine even though I bet he's being fucking crushed under my weight. Why can't I stop touching him? My hand is under his shirt, my thumb stroking over his waist before I even know what's happening. His skin is so soft, even the intensity of the kiss can't steal my focus from how he's smoother than fucking velvet.

I try to turn us so he's not bearing my entire weight but he's having none of it, falling into the motion until he finds himself on top of me. His lips finally break from my own but not from my body, moving down to my jaw and across to the most sensitive part of my neck. Holy fucking shit...

Fuck, we have to stop.

"Miles... They'll be waiting for us..."

His body shifts on top of mine, I thought he was getting ready to let us leave, but instead he moves his legs so they sit either side of my hips, straddling me and keeping my body in the place he wants on the mattress as he begins to again attack my neck with his lips.

Does this guy even realise what he's doing to me right now? Fuck, this is more than I've let guys who I've gone on multiple dates with do to me.

Then he does the worst thing he could possibly do to me in this moment - He sucks my fucking neck. Hard.

Wave after crushing wave of endless pleasure powers through me, my whole frame igniting under the flames of this kind of unexperienced and seemingly never ending lust. He's making my head spin already as I grip his hips and he begins to grind down into me. Fuck, the hard fabric of his jeans is doing absolutely fucking nothing to hide what's going on inside them, I can feel him growing with each stroke. He continues pressing down against me and forcing every part of my being back to life.

Oh shit... every part.

I can't fucking stop it, he should know he can't fucking grind on someone like that. As his lips suddenly detached themselves from my neck and he glances down between us I know it's too late, he's fucking seen it.

He's made me fucking hard.

For a few seconds he does absolutely nothing but look between where our bodies meet. I want to fucking die, a lot of straight guys are good experimenting with the sexuality until they come face to face with a solid hard dick, they can pretend it's just like being with a girl when all they're feeling are your lips. This is the part where he freaks and runs right?

He glances back up in my direction but I can't even look at him, quickly detaching my hands from his hips and using them to cover my own face. If embarrassment was a fucking disease I'd be happy but very dead right now. It's one thing to know you've brought someone pleasure through a phone, it's a whole other ball game to see what you can actually do to them.

"Josh?" His quiet husky voice is enough to make me want to melt into this fucking mattress. I don't move my hands, if he's going to run screaming for the hills I'd rather not see it. "Josh... move your fucking hands."

No.

I remain perfectly stoic, like fuck can I look him in the eye right now. This of course does nothing to stop him. Does he even realise as he slowly peels my fingers away from my eyes that he's now pressing his entire weight down on my fucking cock?!

The moment he gets my hands free of my face, he holds both my wrists together and pins my them firmly over my head to the sheet. If I wasn't dying of embarrassment right now I think I'd be even more fucking turned on.

He leans in, his face floating just above mine, so close I can taste the coffee he had before he came here still on his breath. Everything about him tastes so good. Our hearts beat in rhythm, his chest expanding as mine contracts. We always seem to just... fit.

"Why the fuck are you hiding from me?"

Oh God, please don't make me say it!

Apparently he can read my mind now too, his eyes travelling down between our bodies until they land on the part of me digging deeply into him. A wicked grin spreads across his face as he brings his eyes back up to meet mine.

"Oh... is it because I did this to you?" He slowly rolls his hips in a perfect circle against me and it takes every ounce of my own fucking will power not to make all the dirty sounds that wants to free themselves of my body.

The arms he has pinned to the bed tense, I can feel the veins pumping in my wrists they are so close to the fucking surface. He notices, reaching over slowly and trailing his fingertips from the hilt of my wrist all the way down each tense muscle until it crosses back over onto my chest, cold bumps rising on the surface as he leaves the fabric of my shirt and continues up behind my neck.

Jesus Christ Miles, I haven't felt my body quiver under a man's touch in, well, ever.

Forcing myself to look up at him finally, there isn't the hesitation I thought there would be. He actually looks really fucking prideful, before he lowers himself back onto me.

"You thought I'd be bothered, didn't you?" He speaks directly into my neck just before his lips graze the surface. I can't even speak, my mouth is completely dry and I'm not sure I could even form words if it wasn't, because all I can focus on is the fact I can fucking feel him grinding against me!

I nod, it's all I can do. His kisses start again instantly, beginning slowly at the nape of my neck and forcing my eyes to close so I can take it all in. With each one that he moves further up towards my jaw he grinds back down into me. By the time he reaches my ear I'm a fucking mess and I can feel the bead of sweat that's began trickling down my spine.

The lips that I want to taste forever clasp onto my lobe and gently tug until I'm forced to release the moan I've been trying so hard to keep quiet. Only then does he begin to whisper in my ear... and fuck is it good.

"The only thing that bothers me Joshua, is that I know I have to leave this room, and you, unsatisfied. If I didn't think Brie was about to send up a search party for us, I would be doing all the things to you I was imagining while I was listening to you fucking cum."

Holy fucking shit.

He slowly releases his hold on my wrists, the pressure where he had me is so strong that it still feels like he is there even after he pulls away.

He stands up, but it's still like he's laying against me, the imprint he's left on my body seems to be being sucked all the way into my very core.

Grasping his hat off the floor, he checks his hair quickly in the mirror next to the door, as I attempt to sit the fuck up and remember I'm in my brothers house right now, on his guest-bed... With my two best friends sitting downstairs... While I'm making out with their kind of brother... Fucking hell Josh.

I look over at him but even in a mess he looks fucking perfect. I bet I look like I've just been dragged through a hedge backwards, a sexy fucking hedge, but a hedge nonetheless.

He smiles back at me, just before taking the door handle and poking his head out into the hallway to make sure nobody is hanging around outside to catch us.

"Give me a ten second head start?" He winks.

Shit, I've just had him for so long and yet I'm still not ready to let him go.

"Friday!" I didn't mean to shout at him like that, he was just getting ready to make a run for it and I wanted to see his face once more before I had to pretend it isn't the most beautiful one I've ever seen again in a few minutes.

His eyebrow cocks as he looks at me.

"Friday?"

I smile. "Friday, I'm taking you out. Pick you up at 8."

No matter what else I achieve in life, no matter the goals I hit or the awards I earn, I don't think anything will ever make me as happy as watching him smile like that does.

I stand just in time to catch him as he rushes back into my arms and presses his lips against mine. I know I'll see him again in a few days now but it doesn't stop me soaking in every fucking second I can get until that moment.

Miles pulls back first, brushing his fingers over my neck before planting a tiny quick kiss on my lips once more.

"Friday... You know, this is the first time anyone has ever asked me on a date... You're really making a point of being all of my firsts aren't you?"

Fuck I hope so.

He steps back towards the door, opening it ajar and checking before pulling it open completely to step back out.

Glancing back at me quickly, he smirks. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. You kind of make me throw away my control sometimes."

Before I have a chance to ask him what the hell he's talking about, he's gone. I know he told me to give him ten seconds but it takes a little while longer than that for everything to settle back down for me. This was all a lot easier when I was still fucking petrified of guys. He's changing me.

What is it about him that just makes me forget all the shit the minute I begin to drown in the pool of his eyes?

I open the door back up only for the one on the opposite side of the hall to open at the exact same moment. May steps out, packs of brushes and paints balancing in her arms.

"Do you want me to carry some of that for you?"

Why the fuck is she staring at me like that? I know my hair is definitely fucked now but I can't look that bad. Her eyes hone in on my neck just as a grin freakishly similar to her damn sister's one appears between her cheeks.

"For fucks sake, if you two want to keep this a secret you should probably not be so fucking obvious. I mean, look at that thing!"

My heart leaps up into my throat so hard I nearly choke on the damn thing. He fucking told May!

Her eyes roll back in her head so hard that she almost loses her own balance.

"Yes Josh, he told me. I'm his fucking sister, he tells me everything." She drags her nails to separate those spiral curls of hers, she's so calm but I couldn't be further from that emotion right now. He told her but he didn't tell me he did... Actually, I told Charlie and Han but didn't tell him either, we need to work on that communication thing.

She notices how flustered I am, chuckling to herself as she rearranges the paint pots in her arm before she loses one. "Stop looking like you're going to shit yourself Josh, it definitely isn't your most attractive look babe." Charming. "I'm not going to say anything, I love him the same way you love Liam, I would never betray him like that."

Brie and May share a lot of qualities, but one aspect of their personality rides above everything else – Loyalty.

"Um, yeah.. Thanks... Are you like, okay with this?"

She shrugs. "I don't care who he fucks, as long as he's happy, and they don't screw him over like that little cheerleader did, then I'm good... Fucking hurt him though Josh, I swear to Lucifer I'll put your body when no one will ever fucking find it."

May is a lethal combination; all the protective instincts of a Thompson, combined with all the violent tendencies of a Parker. If that girl ever decided she wanted to be queen of the world, there isn't an army on this planet that could fucking stop her.

"Trust me, he's definitely not the one that's going to get hurt here."

She sighs, making her way over to the staircase and getting down the first step before pausing and turning back to look at me.

"Don't believe that care free attitude he shows everyone else... He likes you Josh, he really fucking likes you. He acts like the world just bounces off of him, but it's a shield. People forget the pain he suffered because he protects them all with a nice smile. He went through everything Jayce went through growing up, except he didn't always have someone making sure that he was okay after his breakdowns because they thought he was too young to remember. He had to create a family out of the stars to make up for the one that forgot he was on the earth sometimes..."

She looks down the staircase at the living room before her, I can't see what she does but I recognise that look, it's the one I get every time I realise how lucky I am to have Steve and Liam in my life.

"If you think that he can't get hurt here, you're wrong. He doesn't have the power to protect himself from falling for someone.." She returns her eyes to me. "You do. Make sure this is what you want before you give it to him, he might not survive having the next thing he loves taken away again. He's already lost so much."

She makes her way down the staircase but I can't take a step forward.

I've been so caught up in how all this could change things for me, how it could come between my friends and the people I care about. I haven't given enough thought to how just being with someone like me could effect someone like him.

Miles doesn't show it, but he's lost more than most realise. People always see him as a secondary, someone who loses but the loss isn't as big as someone else so they don't consider the damage it causes.

When Granny died everybody rallied around Brie and May, it was their grandmother, but she was his too. She'd been in his house since the day he was born, but nobody treated him like he'd just lost his grandmother.

When his father was killed in prison everybody was so relieved the prick was gone, I'm not sure anybody even checked on the little boy who still kept that mans photograph hidden at the bottom of his draw. Nigel might have been a monster, but kids always manage to find the light in any darkness. It was his dad.

His brother disappeared on him for years when he was mending his broken heart, his sister wouldn't even come back to the same town he was in while we were in college unless she absolutely had to. He was at the school shooting but nobody made sure he could cope with what happened because they were too busy dealing with Jayce being shot or Aleah's guilt over Chad.

He's fallen through the cracks so many times.

I know Cole and Tara have been there for him, but it's never been a secret that Tara has always been more concerned about Jayce than she ever has Miles. Cole has always treated him like a son, he's his dad now, but he wasn't the one taking care of him when the nightmares were keeping him up at night. He was still trying to get his own daughter to talk to him.

Miles went from being the baby to having May sprung into his life overnight and he never complained, not once. For fucks sake, he was run down by a car just trying to get someone to play ball with him!

He's had to take care of himself more than anybody even realises. He's the one that made sure nobody had to worry about him, that stayed the good kid in the background so everyone else could get on without him being a bother. He's made one fucking mistake in his whole life and they still hold it over him!

Now, he's placing that fragile trust he has in me. I have to make sure he knows that I won't break it. I'm not going to leave him to deal with everything by himself, I'm fucking here with him now.

Getting to the bottom step; Al, Heather, May and Miles are all by the back door ready to walk back over to the house. Heather sits comfortably on Miles' back, laughing and giggling as she demands that he takes a selfie with her.

"Heather, I'm literally coming with you, this isn't goodbye."

She crosses her arms around his neck and begins to pout against the side of his head.

"I know that silly! But we're saying goodbye to this house, goodbyes mean selfies!"

I don't know why he's bothering trying to argue with that girl, we both know she's more stubborn than an old mule, just like her mother. He relents, pulling out his phone and stretching his arm in front of them, catching my eye and giving me one of those winks that just makes me want to pull him into my chest once more, before hitting the button and completely ignoring the fact May has shoved herself into the frame. He's so fucking good with her.

Brie smiles at the three of them over her mug of coffee.

"Those three are so fucking cut-" Her mug almost drops from her hand as she freezes and stares at me. I look down at my shirt to see if I've missed a button or something when suddenly she grabs hold of my head with both hands and pulls me ribs first into the counter of the island between us.

Well that fucking hurt! "Holy fucking shit Josh, how did I not see this earlier? That thing is fucking huge! Did you see it that new guy last night or something? Because I want details! Now!"

She runs her hand across the throbbing artery in my neck. What the fuck did he do?

Pushing her back, I look for a mirror but settle on the side of the toaster, almost pulling the entire thing out of the wall as I glance at my reflection, only to be met with a giant purple fucking hickey bang on the side of my neck.

"You let the guy brand you! Al, look at this thing! He let the dude fucking brand him, this must be fucking serious..."

Al rushes is over, tearing my head to the side so she can observe the damage and placing my eyes in a lock with the man who did this to me.

The girls ask me a million questions but I don't hear a single one, my orbs can't remove themselves from basking in the glory of his sexy fucking grin.

I will get you back for this Milo Thompson. Just you fucking wait.

Please remember to vote and comment beauts 😁❤📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 19.5K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...
63K 2.7K 24
ROMANCE When Ash Brown has a run in with a stranger outside his workplace late one night, He has no idea who he is. Just an ordinary guy, though wel...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
1.2M 80.2K 43
[BxB] Prince Lucas thought that life would be perfect when he made Snow White his wife-to-be. At least, that was until her twin brother waltzed into...