Boom Sonknux: 2 Dimensions 2...

Door WishieAlice33

Everything in Hedgehog Village was the same. Except for one thing. Sonic has been acting tired more than usua... Meer

Prologue - Hidden Despair
Chapter 1 - Wizelight
Chapter 3 - Sadness and Rage
Chapter 4 - Mark The Tapir Guilty/So Sudden
Chapter 5 - Alya
Chapter 6 - The Rare Ideya
Chapter 7 - It all began
Chapter 8 - The Other Reala
Chapter 9 - Sonic and Alyas first day together
Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin
Chapter 11 - Looking back to the first tear
Chapter 12 - a visit to Roboken
Chapter 13 - Shawn's new Soon-to-be-Fiancé
Chapter 14 - proposal
Chapter 15 - Pins and Needles
Chapter 16 - A shocking reunion
Chapter 17 - A 'Proper' Backstory
Chapter 18 - return to the old band
Chapter 19 - Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 1/2
Chapter 20 -Knuckles realized his love for Sonic part 2/2
Chapter 21 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 22 - One little visit
Chapter 23 - one simple chance
Chapter 24 - Morpho found destroyed and beyond repair
Chapter 25 - The Dark Path To The Marmosets Shack
Chapter 26 - The Marmoset
Chapter 27 - Awake at night
Chapter 28 - Dreaming of Dancing with my love
Chapter 29 - Willing to risk everything for NIGHTS/Reala
Chapter 30 - Mallaura
Chapter 31 - a get-well visit
Chapter 32 - Shadow <3 Sonia
Chapter 33 - forgot something
Chapter 34 - freeing a familiar face
Chapter 35 - Knuckles needs to do
Chapter 36 - a little laugh
Chapter 37 - The possessed Weasel Bandits
Chapter 38 - Sonic Vs. Naushuo
Chapter 39 - The Explanation
Chapter 40 - Where is Reala?
Chapter 41 - a piece of information from EVIL-NIGHTS
Chapter 42 - Sonia and Shadow in love
Chapter 43 - Talking to Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 44 - Shawn and Fiona
Chapter 45 - Fiona's talk with Sonic
Chapter 46 - eye of the storm
Chapter 47 - Jackle
Chapter 48 - One Heart to watch over part one
Chapter 49 - One Heart to watch over part two
Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake
Chapter 51 - The hidden temple of the other side of the beach
Chapter 52 - Passioneta is free
Chapter 53 - Irese
Chapter 54 - Knuckles and Alternate Knuckles
Chapter 55 - a motherly and brothetly moment
Chapter 56 - Eggman vs the Sonic Underground
Chapter 57 - WITNESSA KIDNAPPED?!
Chapter 58 - A Trap
Chapter 59 - Shine's worry
Chapter 60 - Tired little brother
Chapter 61 - Second Aggresive Mistake
Chapter 62 - Tears and Fears
Chapter 63 - a Plan to Free Irese/A saint to me
Chapter 64 - Dinner Under The Moonlight
Chapter 65 - Irese Release

Chapter 2 - fighting the Nightmaren/ The Other Sonic

49 1 0
Door WishieAlice33

When the two arrived Sonic sees NIGHTS asleep in a glass box, while laying on purple flowers, and wearing nothing but a purple dress and shoes and her red diamond that is recently shaped like a necklace.

Sonic rushed to the glass box with a horrified and sad look on his face. When he stopped and pressed his hand on the glass he collapsed to his knees and sobbed softly.

He muttered, "This is... All my fault. If only I made it to her."

Wizelight let a little sigh out and said, "Sonic I told you before. It wasn't your fault."

Sonic calmed down and said as he sighed, "I know Wizelight. I know. It really hurts seeing her like this."

Wizelight then said as he placed a hand on the glass box, "The important thing is she's safe. Believe me Sonic we are all hurting as much as you are now. It hurts my heart as well to see my fair maiden asleep with no way to wake up as well Sonic. Right now we gotta stay strong."

Sonic looked up to the night dimension ruler and said as he got up, "you're right Wizelight. But Where is the nightmaren?"

Wizelight looked around to see if he can feel a presence of a nightmaren or two. That's when they saw it.

It was walking towards the alter. Sonic was indeed ready for it. He then raised his hand as a sword appeared in his hand.

Then he transformed into Japanese style warrior with two boots and one eye covered with bandages with a purple butterfly on it.

Wizelight said, "Now remember Sonic your red ideya can form into your weapon so do not forget your courage is your weapon."

Sonic nodded before he rushed to the nightmaren. It stood about 50 feet with one weakness and that weakness is the soft spot of the nightmaren (The head.). With no time to loose Sonic climbed up to the head with every hard grip he had. Sonic grunted and sweated at every time he kept climbing.

When he made it to the head, it was halfway towards the alter.

Sonic had to point his sword at the Nightmarens head and shouted, "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!" With that said he stabbed the sword onto the Nightmarens head not once but four times.

When the fourth stab on the head happened the nightmaren collapsed and Sonic landed on his knees while the nightmaren landed as the black blood spewed out of its head.

Sonic breathed heavily while sweating and thought as he walked to Wizelight, "Ever sine the day. I kept fighting for NIGHTS home world. By day I continue to fight egghead but by night I battle Nightmarens. That's one thing I can't do. And that one thing is letting NIGHTS down. I hoped she wakes up. One of these days she will."

When Sonic arrived back to Wizelight both were startled by a shaking bush.

Sonic readied himself as Wizelight said, "Come on out I know who you two are." Thats when the Alternate Sonic along with a female Wizelight. Sonic raised a brow before Wizelight said to them, "You came from another dimension is that correct?"

The other Sonic said, "You look like Wizebright over here but only male."

Wizebright said, "Thats cause this is the dimension where NIGHTS is the rebel and Reala is the evil and obedient servant."

Thats when Sonic asked, "Wait. Are you the me from the dimension the smart Knuckles came from?"

The other Sonic replied, "Yeah how did you know?" Sonic answered, "He was in my dimension." The other Sonic then said, "Oh. Okay." Sonic then ask, "How did you two get here?"

Wizebright said, "Our dimension is in danger and Reala is in a deep sleep. Me and Sonic here came to seek the NIGHTS in this dimensions help but unfortunately we didn't expect NIGHTS to be in deep sleep too."

Both Sonics looked at each other before Wizelight said, "Looks like she is really wanting so many realms to create more nightmares and deeper problems that she thought we cannot solve. But one question we don't know... What is she trying to accomplish?"

Wizebright asked the male version of her, "Do the ideya guardians exist here? I only have 5." Wizelight nodded and said, "Yes but sadly. I have only 5 as well. We may as well look into this. Sonic is here during the night time or when we need him."

Wizebright replied, "Same with my Sonic. Oh how I wish my prince will wake up."

Wizelight sighs and said, "Same with NIGHTS." Thats when the blue ideya guardian flew in the sky.

Wizelight shouted, "SHINE!"

The blue ideya of intelligence hears him and said as he landed in front of the pair, "You called my Lord?" Wizelight nodded and said, "Yes. Gather the guardians, go get Owl, and assemble a meeting in the alter. Immediately."

Wizebright then said with worry, "Sonic it's almost sun rise you better get back to your world quick before your friends see your gone."

Wizelight then said to Sonic, "Oh yeah that's right. Sonic you should get to your world too. It's almost morning in your world, I know it." Both Sonics nodded before getting back to their respective worlds as both Sonics changed back.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.2K 230 22
After the battle ended.... Sonic and friends now face Shadow and Rouge who had been corrupted by greed... but after the first battle Sonics friends d...
1.3K 80 5
Everyone who had brain cells could see it. Sonic had a crush on someone. With the stares off into space where if you'd ask him what he was thinking a...
23.4K 936 31
★⎯⎯ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...
13.2K 171 19
(I was getting bored plus it features someone from Sonic RPG) this takes place about 3 days after the shadow and catastrophic-anomaly incident...deep...