My Best Friends Brother

De MonroeThirty

My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Mil... Mais

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 193
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter 11

1.9K 85 7
De MonroeThirty

JOSH’S P.O.V.

These kids are lucky most of the parents here are at the fucking bar tonight because they’re hardly being subtle about what they’re doing. At least when we did initiation there was an element of espionage to the whole thing.

The music has been pumping for hours but it’s finally dying down. I promised myself I didn’t care what they were up to but I still did a drive by through the fourth floor just to make sure everyone was safe before my video chat with Liam. He seemed okay with Heather at Steve’s but he didn’t want to stay the night there alone, so he’s sleeping over Al’s instead.

He likes being in their house, I think it makes him feel safe to be surrounded by a strong family. The only place he’s ever felt safe otherwise is with me, sometimes I question why Chrissy even insisted on keeping him. Her mothering instincts are non existent and it’s him that suffers.

I finally managed to get the WiFi boosted to hit this room and after answering the hundred emails I should be ignoring on my week off, I set up Netflix and got ready to settle in. That girl Zoe’s aunt popped by earlier and said she’d make sure all the kids made it back to their own rooms so I was free to just chill.

The film is buffering again but I wasn’t really watching it anyway, flipping through insta and seeing the photos my mum put up from her latest adventure with her sister. The guy with his arm around her in the last one is younger than me and I shudder thinking of what she’s up to right now.

Not that she’ll have any problems telling me all about it when she calls next, since divorcing my father her personal share boundaries have dramatically decreased. She’s happy though, and that’s all I want for her. After so many years sacrificing her life to make everyone else around her more secure, she deserves it.

I spot a photo of Tara and Cole, the first photo she’s posted since May forced her to get with the times and set up an account.

Clicking on her profile I see she’s only got about ten followers, me included. It’s funny, she probably doesn’t even know how to work it. Tara has to be ten years younger than Cole but he’s still better with technology than she is.

I glance through the list of names until I stop at one.

‘TheBetterThompsonBrother’

Can’t imagine Jayce was too impressed with that choice.

I’m not sure why I haven’t looked him up before, I should have. I’m not a massive social media guy but I should’ve checked in on him long before now.

Starting to scroll through his photos, I didn’t realise how adventurous his life is now. There’s ones of him and that boy Eli cliff jumping somewhere off the coast, snowboarding like pros and of course a shit load of them playing ball.

I try not to focus on the ones of him with no top on for too long, but fuck me.. that guy is definitely not fucking around in the gym.

Scrolling back is like watching him grow in reverse, I hadn’t realised how long I’d been staring at his photos until I came to the last one, the first one he ever posted and the one most closely resembling the kid I remember. It’s one from Jayce and Aleah’s wedding, a throw back considering the account was only set up like two years ago. It feels like yesterday we were all there.

It’s one of the professional shots the photographer took but I don’t think it’s one I’ve seen before. He isn’t looking at the camera but he’s smiling widely at something just outside of shot. The caption at the bottom makes my smile grow to match the one I see here.

‘Back when I was cute.’

Yeah, he was. He was so fucking innocent, so gentle. It’s a complete contradiction to the man he’s become. Now he’s so strong, the people around him clearly respect the guy but he’s still got that kind nature too. He’s still Milo, he’s just.. different.

Just as I go to leave the page a loud knock at the door makes me jump out of my skin, accidently smashing the like button on a photo from two fucking years ago!

“Shit!”

Oh fucking hell, he’s going to think I was fucking stalking him! What kind of fucking weirdo likes a photo of a guy they’re not even following from two years ago... Kill me now.

I unlike quickly but I know the damage is done, he’s probably staring at his phone notifications right now and figuring out the best way to avoid me for the next six days.

Another loud knock comes at the door, this time more urgent than the last. Dropping my phone on the bed I rush over to the door, trying not to let the embarrassment eat me alive before I get there.

Pulling it open, I don’t even know what to make of this situation before me. Eli, clearly not entirely sober himself, but carrying an almost unconscious Milo’s weight on his shoulder.

“What the fuck did you two do? I told you not to get smashed!”

Eli struggles under the weight of Milo and I quickly wrap my arm around his waist and loop his arm over my shoulder to help hold him up.

“Well we’re teenagers so clearly we didn’t fucking listen. Look, he can’t stay in our room tonight, Luke is still in there and if Milo sees him he might kill him.”

Luke? Oh, hooter man’s kid. “What did he do?”

Eli helps me shuffle the guy over to the spare bed before we drop him.

“He um.. He kind of fucked Zoe. I think, I’m not entirely sure how far it went and Milo won’t speak to her yet. You’re cool right? You won’t say anything. He’s on his last warning after everything with the crash and if Coach finds out he got like this he’ll strip him of captain and probably throw him off the team too. Just let him crash here, please? I’ll grab him some pain killers and shit for the morning from his bag. He’s been in worse states than this and played.”

For fucks sake. This is not what I signed on for, but it should’ve been expected really. I managed to get both Brie and Aleah home in one piece after Al’s bachelorette party without killing the pair, this can’t be worse than that.

“Okay, just help me get him into the be-”

Just as the words were about to leave my mouth, something very different leaves Milo’s. He throws up, a lot. Eli almost drops him running away but I manage to keep him from falling into his own sick whilst trying not to fucking gag.

Him, the bed, all of it fucking covered.

“Shit!” The scent of vomit fills the room and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at the state of the poor boy. His once closed eyes open slightly, and catch mine.

The smallest smile makes its way onto his face, the loss of that much alcohol obvious bringing him back to the land of the living slightly.

“Your eyes are so b-blue...”

This drunken mess might be bloody massive, but it doesn’t stop him being really fucking cute. Jesus Christ Josh, never ever think that again...

“Yes they are.” I chuckle, Eli finally returning from his gagging fit to watch me get Milo over to the chair by the desk and set him down off his feet. “You strip him off and throw him in my bed, I’ll sort this.”

Eli looks from me to Milo and back again. “Damn it man, you definitely work out.”

This guy definitely picks his moments to make a compliment. “Now is not the fucking time Eli! Sort your mate out.”

Taking one of the laundry bags from the wardrobe, I chuck all the soiled bedding inside, along with Milo’s clothes and my own t-shirt when I realise he got some seriously questionable stuff all down the side of it.

Milo manages to stand on his feet long enough to use some mouthwash, with Eli’s assistance, before he drops him now in just his tight white Calvin Klein boxers straight onto the side of the bed not containing my laptop. I throw open the window to let some fresh air in here before I hurl too.

Eli is almost falling asleep himself but I’m not looking after two of the fuckers.

“Are you good to get back to your room now or do you need me to walk you?”

Eli shakes his head, he’s definitely nowhere near as far gone as his buddy here. I wish I could have a go at them but I was doing the exact same thing at their age. Fuck, I sound old.

I stand in the hallway and watch Eli stumble all the way back to his room like a new-born gazelle before locking the door. As I step back in I can see Milo is trying to sit up, attempting to pull the blanket over him to warn off the chill from the open window that’s hitting his naked skin.

The moonlight coats him like every inch of his flesh is made of diamonds, reflecting back the bouncing rays. The photos he had up don’t even do him justice, it’s hard to imagine why Zoe would risk losing a guy like this, any of the girls I went to high school with would’ve given their right fucking leg to have a boyfriend that looked like him, that cared like him.

I know a few guys that still would.

Please remember to vote and comment beauts 😍❤📖

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.6K 1.3K 29
VAMPIRE/ROMANCE How does it feel to be caught between humanity and the darkness? For John and his brother Jamie it is a torture. Keeping up the dail...
7.7K 211 12
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
1.6M 62.7K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...
887K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...