Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

094. the birthday party

1.5K 93 32
By undeadbelova

Lexa, Caroline, Elena, Giorgia, Carmen and Tyler were fixing the Salvatore house up for the party. Tyler had been in a good mood, upon hearing that his cousin was alive, but he didn't really get the chance to express his happiness as Elena decided to complain about her problems with Damon.

"I feel like I have to fight Damon every single time we get a lead on Stefan." Elena explained to the trio. "Maybe he doesn't want to find him." Tyler confessed as Caroline and Lexa frowned at him. Carmen and Giorgia shared surprised looks, as awkward tension filled the room. "Really?" Lexa finally asked, frustrated. "What? He's into you, isn't he?" Tyler then asked, looking to Elena.

Elena sighed, "The only reason Stefan left with Klaus was so that he could save Damon's life. I mean, trust me, Damon wants to find him." She insisted. "But you kissed him?" Tyler repeated as Caroline gave him a look. "Probably screwed with his head." Tyler then added.

"Don't worry about it. Look, yes I kissed him, but it was a... it was a goodbye kiss. I thought he was gonna die." Elena explained, with a sigh, before she exited the room to call Bonnie, who was spending the day with Brooklyn and Bruno.

When Elena was out of sight, Lexa turned to Tyler. "Just because we tell you things doesn't mean you're allowed to know them!" She huffed, as Caroline stood beside Lexa, her arms crossed as they both looked at Tyler.

"Sorry. I've gotta run if I'm gonna change and pick up Sophie in time." Tyler decided before Caroline asked, "Wait. You're bringing a date? Slutty Sophie is your date?" Lexa snorted, as she turned to pour herself a glass of bourbon, with a few drops of blood.

"Hey! It's been kinda slow in that department. And....I am horny all the time now!" Tyler huffed to Caroline. Caroline looked over to see that Lexa was pre-occupied before she turned back to Tyler and said quietly. "Yeah, tell me about it, sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode! It's a...vampire...thing. Yeah, our emotions are heightened and we're on overdrive."

Giorgia nudged Lexa quickly, before she motioned to Caroline. The Gilbert soon realised they were talking about sex, and Giorgia tried to get the point across that Caroline had been glancing at her crush, being Lexa, as she spoke about it.

Tyler nodded, "It's a werewolf thing too. Just like I can't turn it off." He confessed. Caroline replied, "Yeah. Well. Uh, I hope you'll get, uh, lucky tonight." Tyler just laughed, "I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you later."

Once Tyler left, Giorgia and Carmen segregated themselves away from the pining best friends, to let the conversation of Caroline wanting to have sex with Lexa, happen.

Lexa turned to Caroline with a slight grin on her lips. "What?" Caroline asked, curiously. "Supernatural hearing, remember?" Lexa added, with a smirk. Caroline blushed suddenly, "I know we're remaining friends for now but... I um... I think about you, all of the time." The words escaped the blonde's lips, clearly suggestive.

Lexa's smirk turned into a more of a smile, "Believe me, I think about you all of the time too." She stated, giving the Forbes a flirtatious wink, before she went back to her task at hand. Caroline blushed, before she did the same.

Giorgia watched the pair, as Carmen looked to the Garcia. "What?" The ravenette asked softly, as Gigi turned to her girlfriend. "There is so much sexual tension in the room, you could cut it with a knife." She spoke quietly, as Carmen giggled.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"Happy Birthday Elena!" A few girls cheered, as Elena reentered the Salvatore Boarding House. "Thanks." Elena smiled back, as Lexa and Caroline approached her, Lexa's arm slung around Caroline's shoulders.

"This is keeping it small?" She asked as Caroline just kept on smiling. "What are we drinking?" The Gilbert asked. "Bourbon." Lexa replied, raising her glass. Elena just laughed, before she walked off with the couple to get herself a drink.

Meanwhile outside, Natasha was standing with Damon and Alaric. "Andie wants me to pick her up." Damon stated. "Your fake, compelled girlfriend." Natasha hummed as Damon nodded. "She wants you to be a chivalrous boyfriend?" Alaric asked as the Salvatore shrugged, "Well, it's a complicated dynamic."

"Well, hold the fort down, will ya?" Damon asked as Alaric responded, "You mean the fort full of my drunk history students?"

Natasha laughed before she said, "Hey, at least they aren't confusing you for Elena. I've never felt so insulted in my life." She confessed before taking a swig of her drink. Usually Natasha being in the same place as the twins would be risky, but being the students were all drunk, they probably wouldn't notice that there were three lookalikes in the house.

"Drink more, you will feel less weird." Damon suggested to Alaric, as he ignored Natasha's comment. The Petrova sighed, missing when her best friend wasn't whipped for the whiny doppelgänger, so they could make fun of her together.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Sometime later a buzzed Caroline and Lexa sat in Damon's bathroom, sharing a blood bag, before they heard footsteps enter the bedroom. "This room's off limits!" Caroline called out, before the Gilbert found her twin and Caroline in the bathroom.

"Very romantic." Elena said sarcastically as Lexa snorted, "You bet." She replied. "Sorry. We um... just needed to take a beat." Caroline responded to Elena before she asked, "Are you hiding?"

"I was just looking for Damon." Elena explained. "Well, he better be here somewhere because we haven't even done the cake yet." Lexa admitted with a huff. "I think I'm gonna pass on the whole cake thing." Elena sighed as Lexa frowned, "What? No I'm not blowing out the birthday candles without you." She declared.

"Elena!! It's your birthday! You know it's the dawn of a new day and, you can't get on with your life until you have made a wish and blown out the candles." Caroline insisted, before she placed her hands on her hips. Elena frowned at the blonde, "Is that what you all want me to do? Just get on with my life?!" She snapped.

"No... Maybe... I just don't think anyone wants to see you like this." Caroline blurted. "I'm not gonna give up on finding Stefan, Caroline!" Elena snapped back. Lexa stepped forward now, "Elena. That isn't what Caroline is saying at all." She tried to reason with her twin. "And you shouldn't, but you have to admit that you kinda just letting your life pass you by. And isn't Stefan the one who wanted to make sure that you lived it?" Caroline explained.

"You want me to make a wish? I just wanna know that he's alive. That's it! That's my wish." Elena spat. Lexa's face fell, as she truly missed Stefan too, and hoped that he was alive.

Caroline took Lexa's hand in her own, before they walked out the door, leaving Elena alone in Damon's bedroom.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Hours later, Lexa, Caroline, Giorgia and Carmen were dropped off at the Gilbert's home by a sober person at the party. Giorgia and Carmen had gone off to bed in Jenna's room, which was now occupied by them. Meanwhile Lexa stood in her room, taking off her makeup with a wipe, as Caroline helped herself to a pair of comfortable pyjamas from Lexa's drawers, and began to change.

"Do you... think Stefan is alive?" Lexa suddenly asked, as Caroline frowned. "I mean.. Stefan is strong. I hope— I think he is alive." The Forbes admitted, as it was clear his disappearance was impacting everyone... not just Elena.

The heretic yawned, before she plummeted into her bed, pulling the covers up over her. "I miss him." She sighed. "I miss him too." Caroline sighed, before she looked to Lexa.

She wanted to join her, and lay by her side as they always had when they slept at eachother's houses, but things seemed different between the pair now.

They were both vampires, with heightened emotions and feelings... and with the pair both being completely infatuated with eachother, sharing a bed was probably not the best idea.

Sharing a bed right now would probably lead to sex, which would lead to the best friends wanting eachother even more, though for them the time was not right.

"I'm gonna... sleep on the couch." Caroline decided, taking a pillow from Lexa's bed. "What? Don't be silly." The buzzed heretic laughed, before she realised that Caroline was serious.

The Forbes nodded, "Goodnight Lexa." The vampire said quietly before Lexa nodded. Finally, she replied, "Goodnight Care."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa was surprised to wake up and see that she was the only one in her bed, with the exception of Salem who made himself comfortable at the end of the bed. She had hoped to find Caroline laying beside her, assumably changing her mind.

The Gilbert yawned, before she sat up. She pet her cat before getting up and changing clothes. Once ready, she looked at her phone to realise that Caroline had left a message.

Carebear ❤️

Hey Lexa, I realised that I
left my purse at Tyler's house
when I went to borrow a pair
of Sienna's shoes before the
party. If you wake up and
I'm gone, that's why. I'll
be back soon 💕
7:58 a.m.

Lexa then looked up at the time, to see that it was 10:30am now. She grew confused on her best friend's whereabouts, and went to call her to make sure that she was okay.

Feeling restless, she began walking around and found herself sitting on the porch swing. By the time she'd gotten there, she'd called Caroline twice and both times it'd gone straight to voicemail.

"Hey Care, please call me so I know that you're okay." Lexa said, before ending the call. The heretic then went to tap away a text message to the Forbes, but stopped as she could suddenly sense something.

"Who's there?!" She growled, getting to her feet. "Gigi? Carmen?" The Gilbert called out, hearing no answer. They weren't home, Lexa was home alone. Suddenly, a blur zoomed towards her, and when it stopped she realised who it was.

"What the hell do you want?" Lexa glared, as Isaiah stood before her. "Don't take this personal. I need some leverage." Isaiah spoke as Lexa grit her teeth. "Excuse me?" She asked, before throwing the Mikealson against the wall with the wave of her hand.

"Where is Stefan?" She hissed, knowing that Isaiah, Klaus, Elijah and Stefan had been together. "You're about to find out." Isaiah admitted, as Lexa released the spell keeping him forced against the wall. "What is that supposed to mean?" She demanded.

Before she could even ask anymore questions, Isaiah sped forward and snapped her neck. "We're about to go for a roadtrip, Petrova Jr."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

I wasn't gonna update so soon but um 🧍🏼‍♀️
I felt bad for making everyone sad with the last update lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
87.6K 2.9K 14
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆" Caroline Elizabeth Marie Forbes was a girl who loved perfection. Being th...
1K 67 33
Stelena story
28.7K 1.2K 26
Awakening in TVD Rose finds herself living in Rose's place... confused? Yeah, that was putting it mildly. OC x Damon Salvatore fanfiction that starts...