I will love again

By inchen1100101

Gabriel and Nathalie becoming a little closer each day, while the sexual tension between them builds up, and... More

Part 1 - Needless Excitement
Part 2 - The Couple's Special
Part 3 - It's in the past
Part 4 - Hot Water
Part 5 - Spending the night
Part 6 - Early morning
Part 7 - Lost in the wild
Part 8 - All the way
Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace
Part 10 - All wrong
Part 11 - Distance
Part 12 - Breakfast
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - (Dis)appointment
Part 15 - Secrets?
Part 16 - Don't leave me
Part 17 - A bit of family life
Part 18 - Sick
Part 19 - Nurse Gabriel
Part 20 - Shame and Suspicion
Part 21 - Back at work
Part 22 - Continuing the treatment
Part 23 - A confession?
Part 24 - Nathalie's last goodbye
Part 25 - My fault
Part 26 - Avoiding the truth
Part 27 - Why can't you just figure it out yourself?
Part 28 - Have you ever slept with...
Part 29 - Caught in the act
Part 30 - Do it the right way!
Part 31 - Teenager's advice
Part 32 - Glad you finally told him
Part 33 - Side effects
Part 34 - Averting the worst
Part 35 - A Nathalie design
Part 36 - Results and consequences
Part 37 - Confrontation
Part 38 - Too calm
Part 39 - Amélie strikes back
Part 40 - Valentine's Reunion
Part 41 - Only twelve weeks to go
Part 42 - Don't die, my love
Part 43 - Despair
Part 44 - Hope
Part 45 - Hospital issues
Part 46 - Complaints
Part 47 - Memory Path
Part 48 - Surprise
Part 49 - That isn't, how I imagined this
Part 50 - Too late
Part 51 - Bonding
Part 52 - Amélie again
Part 53 - Keeping her close
Part 54 - Nervous and overprotective Tom
Part 55 - Baby Blue's
Part 56 - No 'sweets' for Adrien
Celebration!!!update 2!!!!!
Part 57 - I almost forgot
Part 58 - A reporter in trouble
Part 59 - Routine
Part 60 - A little family vacation
Part 61 - Talking and walking
Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love
Part 64 - Precautions?
Part 65 - Back Home
Part 65 - Say what?
Not an update
Part 66 - Licking the chocolate ice cream
Part 67 - Future decisions
Part 69 - Training
Part 69 - Arguments
20k celebration update
Part 70 - Christmas dinner
Part 71 - What's wrong with you?
Part 73 - Pound it
Part 74 - Where are those the akumas when you need them?
Part 75 - I will love again
Epilogue
Advent special Part 1
Advent special Part 2
Advent special Part 3
Advent special Part 4
New Year's Special - Part 1
New Year's Special - Part 2
New Year's Special - Part 3
New Year's Special - Part 4
Valentine
Valentine 2.1
Valentine 2.2
Be My Valentine, Valentine!
Grandparents
Welcome home
Happily ever after?
Don't let go
Eventually happy!
Emilie's Legacy
The Biggest Surprise
Becoming A Part Of Everything

Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?

531 17 11
By inchen1100101

When a moment later a young woman knocked at their door, to take them down to the hot tubs, they were still kissing wildly, both wanting to take their time, after they had longed for each other so very much.

Smiling they parted their lips and went to the door, still clinging on to their partner. The hotel employee brought them down the by now familiar stairs and into a different tub room this time. The jacuzzi itself was the same as the other, yet at the left wall there was also a little fridge with cold beverages as well as a small replica of an old music box, where they could choose between several playlists, from 'American Country Songs' to 'Zen Sounds of Nature'.

The lights could be dimmed right next to the controls of the nozzles inside the basin.

They thanked the young woman for her help, to then lock the door as soon as she had left.

Gabriel stared at his wife and started to grin.

"Did you plan out all of this, or is the new room a surprise for you as well?", he wondered.

Nathalie giggled.

"Actually, I only asked for a room that could be locked, and that we could have in the evening instead of in the afternoon. And believe me, I never felt as embarrassed, as I did during this phone call. I swear to you, I could hear the woman smile, because she knew exactly, what I had in mind. But luckily she was very friendly and told me, that there were several couples, who liked a little privacy throughout their stay. And then she sent me the pictures in an e-mail."

"I am getting a little scared. What are you up to, devious woman", he said with a lascivious rasp. Pulling her close, he kissed her passionately, to then try to open the belt of her robe.

Nathalie caught his hands.

"Wait. This has taken too much time to plan and finish it, to be hasty now. And.....uhm....I would like......to hear.....your honest opinion....before you are allowed to touch in a non-professional way. I still don't like the way 'I' look in this, but that's not what you should be looking at. So please, try to not make me more nervous, than I am anyway!"

Gabriel took her now trembling hands into his own and said with a knowing smirk:

"That must be a very special piece of swim wear, if you are so nervous about it! May I have a look then?"

She nodded and slowly opened the belt, to take her robe off, but the courtesy man was faster and helped her out of it to place it on a hanger at the right side of the room.

Nathalie was now standing there a little flustered, her arms crossed in front of her chest, smiling at her husband sheepishly.

"Really, woman? You're really still embarrassed, to show me something? Or because you still don't like your look? Come on, my love", he reached for her hands and parted them to fall to her side, "let me see."

The first look alone made him gasp, because she looked hot in it.

"Well", he said smirking, "I do like the colour, though I am not used to see colours as bright on you. It's a little darker than Duusu's skin, right?"

She nodded with a wide smile, because he instantly noticed the connection.

"The design is Marinette's", he took the top like wrapper into his hands to feel it, "she has also sewn it herself. But I am certain, that there is something special, that I can't tell already. Would you mind to show me?"

Hesitantly she now opened the snaps at the front and let the ends of the fabric fall, so they would hang loose like a cape. Gabriel watched her expectantly.

"Hm, I already like, where that is going, as I can see similar snaps at that skirt", he said with a hoarse voice.

Now Nathalie stepped a little closer to him and whispered seductively:

"Well, where this is going, depends on witch of the two pieces I take off!", she opened the skirt, to show him the slip underneath, then closed it again, to reach behind her back and part the upper layer from the panties, to then slide them down her legs, standing in front of him only in skirt and bra, that made her breasts stand out beautifully. To feel more comfortable, she opened the two buttons on the back of the upper piece too, and let the cloth fall to her panties on the floor.

"The original idea was, that after getting out of the water, especially at the beach, there would be the opportunity to change the slip and not have to stay in the wet one, without any body being able to look at.....you know. And then I just thought, well.....that......would also be great, if someone would like to do some nasty things in the water, yet still would look decent when getting out of the tub", she explained the whole creation to him.

Gabriel started to laugh. At first, she felt as if she was dying, then Nathalie noticed, that he wasn't laughing about her or the idea, but because he liked it and the way she was thinking.

So she slowly started to smile with him, until both were laughing happily.

Gabriel now took a hold of his wife's hands and pulled her closer to the water, just a moment later, they were both relishing in the warmth and cuddling against each other on the tight seat.

Suddenly Nathalie took a sharp breath, followed by Gabriel's laugh. He had not expected her to react so strongly to his lips caressing her neck. As he now turned her towards him, to kiss her passionately, she surprised him once again, by immediately straddling his lap.

The kiss itself got more savage and demanding with every passing second, soon Gabriel's hands were brushing along her back, searching for the hooks to open her bra. The very moment he found it, he opened it and felt his wife covering her front with her arms.

"Don't you even dare to do that, Nathalie. You can't imagine, how long I've been waiting to touch them. You are beautiful, and you always will be, my love."

Trembling the young woman let him take her hands away and brushed of the upper piece of the swimsuit from her arms, leaving her full breasts right in front of his face. As he now cupped them gently with his hands, his thumbs carefully caressing her areolas, she arched her back, while holding her breath.

Then Gabriel slowly covered her left nub with his lips, his tongue firmly circling her nipple.

Nathalie sighed in relief, after longing for his touch for so long. That sigh quickly turned into a whimper, as he started to caress the other side as well. His hands were now at her back, pulling her tauter towards him, her bare ladyparts making contact with his still by his swim pants covered erection.

"Fuck Nath, I've missed you so much!", he moaned hoarsely against her breasts. Then he carefully started to suck on one, being surprised, but not appalled by the warm fluid, flowing into his mouth.

After her child not really drinking a lot, her body felt grateful for the relief and she couldn't contain a light moan. So with a smirk, Gabriel did the same on her other breast, tasting the same, a little sweet, fluid on his tongue.

Nathalie had subconsciously started to grind on him, getting her husband worked up that much, that he now took a firm hold off her and turned them around, so she was sitting in the seat, while he was standing between her legs, his hands caressing her skin everywhere.

Then he suddenly took a very deep breath and held the air, to get down on his knees, his head under water. Nathalie jolted up. as she felt his mouth cupping her clit and sucking on it very gently.

He pulled her back to her previous position and continued to suck and lick. feeling her uncontrollable reaction, until he ran out of breath and had to ascend.

Being pulled into a passionate, devouring kiss, as he had barely taken a breath, he could feel her hand making their way into his pants and started to rub along his throbbing erection in a slow, almost painful pace. With a quick move, he got rid of his swim pants, to give her some room. Soon, he was thrusting into her hand, getting very close to his release, when he stopped her and started to kiss her again.

Only a moment later, Nathalie felt his member rubbing along her lady parts and though she wanted nothing more, than to feel him inside right now, she immediately stopped him.

"Wait, Gabriel. I would like to wait until we're back in out room for that. I...", she looked to the ground, "I brought something....and I think we should use it...I..."

She sighed, her cheeks deeply blushed.

"What are you talking about, love? Is there something wrong?", he asked concerned as he cupped her cheeks.

"I just don't want to get pregnant again right away, so I brought a box of.....you know...uhm...condoms...", she hesitantly informed him.

"Oh, I see", Gabriel said with a smirk, "but that surely doesn't have to stop me from doing that..."

He pulled her closer and started to rub her little nerve bundle with his fingers, making her squirm on his lap.

"Oh fuck Gabe, I....I want...us both....to.....God, yes....I mean....NO....I want to feel you and not just.....damn it Gabriel....I need you...I...."

He had now taken a firm grip into her waist and was slowly thrusting two fingers inside of her, while he was still rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her reaction made him almost come undone himself, as he continued to please his loved one with his hand, until he heard her cry out in pleasure and her back arched to push her intimates harder against him.

"Oh God, Gabriel......you...oh yes....yes.....right there.....oh yes, that's it........aaaahhhh!", she cried with a deep moan.

Her twitching body and her hoarse moans almost drove him crazy.

"Fuck woman, I want you now. So please, let's get back to that room, or I don't care about anything and take you right here!"

He took a hold of his swollen member and teased her entrance with it, making her moan and press onto him in an instant. With a smile, he lifted her up and carried her out of the tub, setting her down on her feet on the dry ground.

But Nathalie immediately went down on her knees and started to suck on his dick the way she did back then, when she had made him cum faster and longer, then he would've ever imagined. And just as that time, she made him spill his fluids into her throat in an instant, not able to hold back for even a second longer.

Now Gabriel screamed in pleasure, calling her name over and over again:

"Oh yes, Nathalie....my Nathalie.....I love you so much.....yes Nath....I'm gonna......oh FUCK NATHALIE!"

He stood there trembling, as the woman who had once again completely overwhelmed him, got back onto her feet and gathered their things, to then hand him his robe.

After they both had put them on, she took a hold of his hand and pulled him towards their room, immediately locking the door behind them and pushing him backwards onto the mattress.

Climbing on top of him, her legs on both sides of his, she started to kiss along his throat until she reached his mouth, where she teased him for a moment with her tongue on his lips. But Gabriel quickly pulled her down and started kissing her savagely. His hands made their way under her robe, almost tearing it open, to take a hold of her breasts again, which where now pending right above his face.

He took one areola into his mouth again, hearing his wife let out a quiet moan. He rolled them over, tossing away his own robe, to then bent down and start to kiss every little bit of skin on his wife's beautiful body.

Gabriel smiled, as she soon was a whimpering twitching mess under his touch again. Being very aroused himself, he breathed into her ear:

"Well, my love, where did you hide those condoms? Because, I don't feel like I can wait much longer!"

And then he kissed along her neck again, making her dig her fingers into his skin.

Nathalie made him lie on his back again, while she opened the drawer of the nightstand to take one of the little silver wrapped condoms out of the box. After opening the foil, she looked at it questioning. Though she knew the theory, she felt self conscious all of a sudden.

"You're alright?", Gabriel asked smirking.

Nathalie nodded.

"Yeah, I just thought, what am I supposed to do with that? I mean...I..."

"Just come here, love. It's been some time, but I think I can still handle that!", he said chuckling.

After two failed attempts and a, from the embarrassment, very blushed Gabriel, they managed to roll it over his big, hard shaft together.

"Just a second, I have another little surprise", Nathalie giggled and jumped out of bed to close the curtains and turn off the light.

"What now?", Gabriel asked, then he heard his wife giggle even more, and as he looked down at his now fluorescent dick he joined her.

"I thought, that would at least make it a little more fun, to use those things!", she explained laughing.

"Hm, let me see, if you are still laughing, if I try to light you up from the inside!", Gabriel groaned as he flipped her over and rubbed his glowing penis along her intimates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 69 3
3-part story. Pt 1: Cat Noir reveals to Marinette, but her reaction makes him think it's a mistake. She fixes it by revealing for him and a new co...
526 27 7
Written for the GabeNath Reverse Bang 2023 challenge (cover art done by siren-drawing-stuff) The Kingdom of Lapia is strong and unshakable, just like...
27.8K 799 37
Gabriel only uses Nathalie for his pleasure. Will he come around or will he destroy her completely? Characters belong to Thomas Astruc/Zag Entertainm...
11.1K 542 35
Gabenath and a little Adrienette as usual. Starts at the season 4 finale, which I had to make up from the things I saw in risk and the trailer for s...