I will love again

By inchen1100101

Gabriel and Nathalie becoming a little closer each day, while the sexual tension between them builds up, and... More

Part 1 - Needless Excitement
Part 2 - The Couple's Special
Part 3 - It's in the past
Part 4 - Hot Water
Part 5 - Spending the night
Part 6 - Early morning
Part 7 - Lost in the wild
Part 8 - All the way
Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace
Part 10 - All wrong
Part 11 - Distance
Part 12 - Breakfast
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - (Dis)appointment
Part 15 - Secrets?
Part 16 - Don't leave me
Part 17 - A bit of family life
Part 18 - Sick
Part 19 - Nurse Gabriel
Part 20 - Shame and Suspicion
Part 21 - Back at work
Part 22 - Continuing the treatment
Part 23 - A confession?
Part 24 - Nathalie's last goodbye
Part 25 - My fault
Part 26 - Avoiding the truth
Part 27 - Why can't you just figure it out yourself?
Part 28 - Have you ever slept with...
Part 29 - Caught in the act
Part 30 - Do it the right way!
Part 31 - Teenager's advice
Part 32 - Glad you finally told him
Part 33 - Side effects
Part 34 - Averting the worst
Part 35 - A Nathalie design
Part 36 - Results and consequences
Part 37 - Confrontation
Part 38 - Too calm
Part 39 - Amélie strikes back
Part 40 - Valentine's Reunion
Part 41 - Only twelve weeks to go
Part 42 - Don't die, my love
Part 43 - Despair
Part 44 - Hope
Part 45 - Hospital issues
Part 46 - Complaints
Part 47 - Memory Path
Part 48 - Surprise
Part 49 - That isn't, how I imagined this
Part 50 - Too late
Part 51 - Bonding
Part 53 - Keeping her close
Part 54 - Nervous and overprotective Tom
Part 55 - Baby Blue's
Part 56 - No 'sweets' for Adrien
Celebration!!!update 2!!!!!
Part 57 - I almost forgot
Part 58 - A reporter in trouble
Part 59 - Routine
Part 60 - A little family vacation
Part 61 - Talking and walking
Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love
Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?
Part 64 - Precautions?
Part 65 - Back Home
Part 65 - Say what?
Not an update
Part 66 - Licking the chocolate ice cream
Part 67 - Future decisions
Part 69 - Training
Part 69 - Arguments
20k celebration update
Part 70 - Christmas dinner
Part 71 - What's wrong with you?
Part 73 - Pound it
Part 74 - Where are those the akumas when you need them?
Part 75 - I will love again
Epilogue
Advent special Part 1
Advent special Part 2
Advent special Part 3
Advent special Part 4
New Year's Special - Part 1
New Year's Special - Part 2
New Year's Special - Part 3
New Year's Special - Part 4
Valentine
Valentine 2.1
Valentine 2.2
Be My Valentine, Valentine!
Grandparents
Welcome home
Happily ever after?
Don't let go
Eventually happy!
Emilie's Legacy
The Biggest Surprise
Becoming A Part Of Everything

Part 52 - Amélie again

516 19 55
By inchen1100101

Just as Adrien had transformed into Chat Noir, the little peacock Kwami approached Marinette, before she could turn into Ladybug.

"Miss Marinette", she squealed as quietly as she could. "I have a much better idea, than using your Lucky Charm to bring Miss Nathalie and the baby out of here. Wouldn't creating a Sentimonster make much more sense? If you would unify Tikki and me, you could create a Sentimonster to carry them and whatever 'Lucky Charm' you are gifted will be brought to a different use!"

"Tikki, I think Duusu has a point, don't you agree?", the young guardian asked her own Kwami.

The red, floating creature nodded and enthused:

"She is absolutely right. Maybe you don't need the 'Lucky Charm' at all. You can never be sure, what you get, while you can form a sentimonster just the way you want it to be!"

Marinette nodded reluctantly.

"It's just. I have never done anything like that! What if I do it wrong?"

"You're the guardian, Marinette, I am sure you can do it!", Tikki said encouragingly.

"Wooohooooh!", Duusu exclaimed, "I would have so much fun, if I could transform someone again!"

She then whirled around, soaring in circles around the teenager.

The young woman giggled.

"Fine, I am going to try. Duusu, spread my feathers!"

Tikki giggled.

"You look funny, when you are wearing this and your skin is all blueish!", she mused, "you need to have a name though. Because, if we just call you by your real name, people are gonna know and yeah!"

The girl looked down at herself reluctantly.

"How about, la'Plume Bleue', the 'Blue Feather'? I know, it's almost pathetic, but it's just this once I think, so it will do, right?"

Tikki agreed.

"I love it. Which one will you keep, the English or the French?"

She shrugged.

"Well, we are French, so, la PlumeBleue it is, right? So what do I have to do? How do I make that Sentimonster? And well, what could bring them out of here safely? Tikki, I think I need your help!!!"

But the red Kwami shook her head.

"Just let Duusu guide you. She has had aeons of experience, she'll know, what to do!"

PlumeBleue inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Speaking to the little peacock in her thoughts, she was surprised to get an answer.

'Why can I hear you, Duusu?'

'Why can you telepathically speak with other humans, when you are transformed? Because it's one of the things I grant you, when you use my miraculous. But don't tell Mr. Gabriel or Miss Nathalie. I usually don't do that. It's a privacy and intimacy thing, most humans are a little peculiar about. They don't react well, knowing, that I can see everything, they are keeping as a secret. But I would never tell'

Now she could hear the little birds enthusiastic squealing inside her head.

And suddenly, she knew, what to do and how she was supposed to do it.

She took a feather out of the fan, that was stuck to her belt, turned it into an Amok and then looked around for an object to put it inside, so she would be able to control the sentimonster.

Marinette's gaze landed on a small piece of Flint, that had just the right size and form to be held in one hand and was rather smooth on the surface. It was almost, as if their ancestors from the Ice Age, the Cro-Magnon humans, had left it there for her to use.

And indeed she had found the head of an ancient drumstick, once used to beat on an animal skin, that was attached to a hollow tree stump, to beat a rhythm in a ceremony with it.

While she tried to figure out, what kind of sentimonster to make, she considered Befana's flying motorbike, Jagged Stone's flying crocodile-dragon and even Hawkmoth giant butterfly. Then it occurred to her. Sandboy's floating pillow.

Focusing on the thought she now had, the sentimonster took a form. It turned out to be a, from all sides by a net surrounded, baby travelling bed, though big enough, to carry mother and child, while it could hover a few inches above the ground so it wouldn't be bothered by the roots and branches and stones on the ground.

PlumeBleue smiled in content.

"Do I have to stay transformed?", she questioned, but Duusu didn't answer anymore, as she had decided to give Marinette back her privacy.

After a short glimpse at Tikki, who nodded in agreement, she detransformed and held the stone in a firm grip. Then she slowly approached the cave again, to figure out, if Nathalie and the little Hélène Emilie were asleep or if they were able to get into their transporting device.

Nathalie was still watching her little girl, her fingers, her pretty, little face, her wee ears and her dark, black-blue-purple hair, that so very much resembled her own. But most astonishing were her eyes. She couldn't even make out, what kind of blue they were shimmering with. Neither her own turquoise, nor Gabriel's greyish-light blue-mix. Hers were deep blue and had her and Gabriel's eye colours as bright shimmering stars spread across, while the area around her pupils seemed almost purple.

Gabriel had found, what he was searching for and after lifting the blanket, that covered his small daughter, a little, to clean her and Nathalie with a wash cloth, to then wrap the 'diaper' around the little tushie to keep her at least a little bit dry.

"Gabriel?", Nathalie now said very quietly, because the little one was obviously very tired and about to fall asleep, "could you just stop for a moment?"

He looked at her questioningly.

"Stop what , my love?"

"This! Everything! Just relax for a moment and come here please. You had quite some stress today, too. And.....I.....feel the urge....to cuddle with you. I just want us all three to bond and not only me, while you are running around to make everything right. It's just perfect right now. Let's enjoy those few hours, we have for ourselves!"

"Oh", he hummed, his cheeks blushing, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to..."

"Shush! Come, sit! Please?!", she pleaded with puppy eyes.

Gabriel gave her a loving smile, then he half sat, half laid down beside his wife and pulled her and his daughter into his arms. Hélène was only suckling every few seconds, because she was almost asleep. Now she opened her eyes a little bit again and began to vigorously suck on her mother's breast again, making her hiss.

"Sorry, my dear, I didn't want to wake her and hurt you", he said remorsefully.

But Nathalie just lifted her free hand to cup his cheek and pulled his head to lean against her own, while she whispered:

"It's alright, it was just the first moment. It doesn't really hurt, I just didn't think she would do that right now!"

Though she had her face towards the child and away from him, he could hear in her voice, that she was smiling, while she spoke.

"I love you, Nathalie. You have made me so happy today. And I love that little, angry lady just as much, maybe even a little bit more. But I think you feel the same, right."

"Hm", was all she gave back, and a moment later he heard her breathing deepen and become more even. Kissing the side of her head, he relaxed and laid his arm protectively over both, watching his child sleeping on his wife's chest.

When Marinette carefully looked how they were doing, he was fast asleep too.

So the young woman sat down in the evening sun and waited for ChatNoir to return. And she didn't have to wait for long.

"M'lady....", he blurted out, when she was already jumping to her feet to shush him with a passionate kiss.

Despite being surprised, the young man instantly gave in and savoured her affections.

"Wow, what was tha...."

"Will you just be quiet now!", she hissed, pulling him away from the cave. "They are all three asleep right now, and I think, they really need that. You my Kitty, brought a rather huge package. What did you buy?"

"Claws in!", he said, then continued as Adrien, "actually, I thought, they needed more than just the car seat, so I brought, with a little help from your mum over the phone, some things, she was certain, they would need. Like a couple of diapers, some clothes, a warm but soft beanie and some other stuff, I have not the tiniest idea, what it is for. To be completely honest, I called your mum from outside the store, that I found and told her their phone number, and she placed the order, so I just had to go in and pay and bring it here!"

He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. But Marinette just got on the tip of her toes and kissed him again.

"No need to feel awkward or flustered because of that, Adrien. It's quite the opposite. I would have done just the same, well, because my mum just thinks of everything, while I....you know...!", she said with a giggle.

It pained them both to wake the new family up, but it was getting rather late and if they wanted to make it back to the car before it was getting dark, they needed to leave soon.

Before they reached the place, where the 'Gorilla' was supposed to wait for them, Marinette transformed again and destroyed the Sentimonster, so nobody would see them with it and ask unpleasant questions.

Gabriel wanted to carry his wife on the last few meters, but she shook her head.

"I would feel a lot better, if you carried our little girl, while I feel really good enough to walk. At least now that I could bring some of those maternity pads in place and don't feel like I am constantly leaking anymore", she blushed dark red as she spoke. "Maybe I can hold on to Adrien's arm, so you feel safer to let me walk, while he is at my side in case anything would happen. I mean", she looked at the young man, "if you don't mind."

"Of course not, 'mum'", he said with a beaming smile. "I....uhm....did call your doctor by the way....I hope....that's okay? He will be at the mansion later....I...just thought....you'd rather go....home....than to the hospital!"

This had felt so right to him just an hour before, but right now, he was scared, that he had gone a little too far with that.

But Nathalie, completely oxytocin-controlled, just hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

A/N:

Oxytocin (Oxt) is a hormone and is normally produced in the hypothalamus(part of the brain). It plays a role in social bonding, reproduction, and the childbirth. Oxytocin is released into the bloodstream as a hormone in response to love and in labor. This helps with birth, bonding with the baby and milk production. It's also the reason, that children stop crying, after they were hurt, when their mother lifts them up and cuddles with them.

With tears in her eyes, she cupped his face after that and stroked his cheeks with her thumbs.

"Look how grown up you've become! You did very well. I really am proud of you and I am sure, your father is too. Right Honey?", she uttered enthusiastically.

Gabriel who was right beside her, smirked and laid an arm around his wife. He then kissed her lips very softly, taking care at the same time, to not squeeze their daughter between them, who had just fallen asleep again, after she woke up from getting dressed for the first time.

"I am so very proud of him", he turned towards the young man now, "of you Adrien. I should have been there for you all those years instead of dwelling in the past. I can't change that anymore. But I can promise you, to be a better father to you from now on. And for you too", he added tenderly while he looked down at the small newborn, who was sleeping in his arm, her tiny fists clenched on the sides of her head.

After several failed attempts, to fasten the little girl in her seat in the back of the car, they had eventually succeeded and were on their way back to Paris. Gabriel, who had finally a signal on his phone again, after Nathalie had taken a closer look and noticed, that he had disabled all connections when he was trying to safe the remaining battery, had informed the hotel and asked them to send them their things to the mansion and to take care of the chaos they left in and around the cave.

When they arrived in front of the iron gate, it was already dark outside.

Nathalie's gynaecologist was already waiting for them, as well as a pediatrician,a young woman with short green hair and a neon pink doctor bag. Marinette and Adrien grinned, as they saw her, but Gabriel narrowed his brows, until Nathalie grabbed his arm and said:

"Please be nice and don't judge because of the looks!"

He inhaled deeply and nodded, then he got out of the car and held his hands out to help her get up. She took them, but turned around instantly, to take the car seat by the handle and lift it ou if the limousine.

The designer hugged her from behind now and whispered into her ear:

"Let me get the seat please. You can take the baby, but both is a little much. Alright?"

Nathalie hesitated, then nodded.

"It's okay, you can bring her. I...just...", she sighed.

"I know! And I understand. Don't worry!", he smooched her cheek, to what she blurted:

"Ugh, you know I....oh no....it's fine, precious, don't cry...look, we're home"

Gabriel just chuckled and lifted the seat with the baby out of the car. Hélène, who had been startled by Nathalie's outburst, and had started to cry, calmed down fast, when the seat was softly swinging back and forth and rocked her back to sleep.

The young mother sighed in relief this time.

"Thank you, Gabe, I screwed up big time, huh?"

The proud father just shook his head and while he held the car seat in his left hand, he nudged her softly towards the entrance door and then into the mansion. The doctors followed slowly.

"Well, well, well", Nathalie's physician couldn't hold back any longer. "I feel like I must apologize to you, Mrs. Agreste, for telling you, that a natural birth was still too much for you. You didn't have to give birth in the actual surrounding of nature, to proof that you indeed had the strength! And I must admit, that you look much better, than most women, who had several different medication to ease their pain and an epidural. While I am going to do a thorough examination, can you just tell me, how it went, how you felt? And of course how long it was from the first contractions until the actual birth, if your water broke before or while giving birth...everything, you can remember right now. Some of it is important for your daughter's health too. So, maybe your husband can say a few things as well. Were you with your...."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"Well, who else do you think took care of the things around. There aren't that many midwife's or even druids in the forest nowadays."

That made Nathalie giggle. She gave him a mischievous grin, but said:

"Please, Honey, be nice. He just needs to know all the facts. I love the one with the druids though. Imagining 'Miraculix' and his golden sickle, coming to help with the birth...."

Miraculix, a druid who brewed the magic potion, the made Asterix, Obelix and the other Gaul in the little surrounded village so strong, that they were able to withstand Caesar and all his armies

(SOMEONE THINKING BAKERIX/BOULANGERIX?)

After hearing the complete story and after he couldn't detect anything wrong during the examination, the doctor eventually stood beside their bed and held out his hand to Nathalie.

"Well, Mrs. Agreste, my congratulations and best wishes for you and the little one. I'll see you in about eight weeks, okay? And of course, if you're experiencing anything painful, stronger discharge, bleeding or well, whatever you think isn't normal. And to you Mr. Agreste, my congratulations too, of course, and please take good care of those two ladies. If the little one has her mother's stubbornness..." , he chuckled and shook the designer's hand, then left.

The pediatrician was a little concerned because of the kind of clamps, Gabriel had used at the umbilical chord. But after he told her, that he had sterilized them in the boiling water, she nodded.

"Well, she is strong, she is healthy, she has all the things that she should have, and none of the things she shouldn't, she could gain a little weight, as she is rather skinny. She will loose a little weight over the next days, but as soon as she's getting the real breast milk, she has to gain weight. Even if it's a slow gain, it;s okay, as long as she doesn't loose any after the let's say fourth day. Usually I'd say third, but special case and quite some stress, could delay the milk production as well as the weight gain, but I'll come and have a look for the next three days. And now", she wrapped the baby into a thin blanket and gave her back to Nathalie, "you and your daughter should get some rest. And congratulations to the little beauty." She winked at Nathalie. Then she shook Gabriel's hand, squeezing it so firmly, that he held his breath to not make a sound.

"Congrats to you as well. See you in the morning!" She looked back to the young mother and winked again, making her look puzzled.

The suddenly alarmed man shook his head, as he sat down on the rim of the bed.

"Some people are weird. I can't believe she did that, while I am here and while she is fully aware, that you just gave birth to our child!", he lamented.

"What on earth are you talking about, Gabriel?", Nathalie asked, still not knowing, what set him up.

"She was totally hitting on you, didn't you notice that? I mean, I do understand her, but it's still very brazen!"

"Oh, that's what the winking meant. Well, I've been told that before...I mean....that I send out....kinda.....lesbian...vibes? I still don't know why though!"

"Neither do I, my love, neither do I!"

They heard a knock on the door to their room.

"Yes?", Gabriel said just as loud as he had, to be heard from outside. The handle turned and through the slowly growing gap, a familiar female face appeared, the long blond hair hanging loose over Amélie Graham de Vanily's shoulder.

Nathalie inhaled audibly, while Gabriel protectively stepped between his wife and child and his former sister in law. But Amélie raised both hands.

"I am not here, to cause any more trouble, Gabriel!", she said bashfully. "In fact, I am kinda here to......well.....apologize..... Don't look at me like that! I don't care about you. But if I had known, that your own father would do, what he did.....I......", she started sobbing the moment she saw the baby in Nathalie's arms.

"You have already given birth? Oh thank God, that your baby is alright. Just step aside Gabriel, I won't hurt her!"

The usually so contemptuous woman knelt down beside the bed and reached for Nathalie's hand. But the new mother wasn't convinced that the vicious woman really was here to make amends and pulled her arm away.

"Why should I believe you?", she asked coldly.

"Just because I am on my knees begging for your forgiveness, for heaven's sake. Do you have any idea, for how many people I have gotten on my knees yet?", she yelled, making the baby cry again.

"Probably a lot, at least when we are talking about men, isn't that so?", Gabriel mocked her.

She looked at him with growing rage, then took a deep breath and said quietly:

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to startle her....Okay, I get it, no touching! But I am truly and honestly here to apologize to you for what happened after I spoke with that blond reporter. I told her to stop her despicable, little game of intriques the moment I heard about your premature labour and the attacks at the children. But she just didn't stop. I wanted to come earlier, but....well......" She lowered her head.

"But", she looked directly in Nathalie's eyes now, "I've had a little talk to her employers and she was sacked by the end of last month. I have also made a public statement, that I told only lies about the two of you. I was just so hurt, because of Emily. I mean, four years, and nobody told me the truth", she really started to cry now.

"I'll go now, I.....we can talk....when you...both...all three a-a-are", she reached for the baby again and this time Nathalie let her. Amélie shortly placed her hand on Hélène's cheeks, then turned to Gabriel.

"I've told Felix the truth. He.....said he....wanted to.....talk to you. I..."

And with that she left.

Gabriel and his wife looked at each other. None of them knew what to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.6K 13
When Marinette gets into a accident Chat Noir saves her. He starts to visit her at her home more and more. Will there relationship grow into a couple...
32.9K 1K 15
After Nathalie has a new love interest, Gabriel starts to realize what Nathalie truly is to him. Gabriel has been aware and had always taken advantag...
1.6K 49 26
Nathalie has been in love with Gabriel since forever, but she never had the guts to tell him about her feelings. Gabriel is just to busy being Hawk M...
21.5K 851 23
Hawkmoth thought his wish could finally fill the void in his heart knowing his wife would finally return to him. But what about the lives of the peop...