CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 53

369 21 2
By BTSff4U

HERIN

A/N: This chapter is a quick peek in the past as to who exactly this person Herin is. 

Please enjoy~ <3

"So, my assistant informs me that your name is Amy Choi." The young man states who sat before me; all decked in his black luxury attire. "Quick question though...; by chance are you related to a um...Elena Choi?"

"...Why yes; she's my aunt." I replied and a cool yet subtle smirk played across his lips.

"...Is that so. I thought you looked familiar. But, I could have sworn you went by Herin Choi?"

"I do. Amy however is just my English name."

"Interesting..., who would have thought a Choi would grace me with their presence. I must say though...; good looks really do run in your family..."

"...And so does money." I follow up and he chuckles at my quip. "Listen Mr. Kim, I'm sure you might think flattery wins us over; but rest assured it honestly doesn't. Besides, I assume your only saying that because of whom I'm related to, correct?"

"Hahah..., wow. You're quite sharp with your tongue too. You really must be a Choi. But please, call me Jin, I insist. And as much as you think my blandishment was just to get your attention; you should know that I don't throw compliments very loosely. I meant what said. After all, I hear the women in your family are quite a rare sight to see." He expresses as he leans back in his seat.

"...Hmph, thank you for your kind words Mr. Kim. You're compliment is...well received. I'm still curious to know if you flatter all your guests like this."

"You know, it's against my rules to meet with a client without an appointment; especially one that decides to unexpectedly turn up to an unfinished site." He gestures with his hands; showcasing his new night club to be. "Obviously you are aware the status your name brings; no one can enter this building without my authorization. And yet, somehow my secretary managed to arrange such meeting. Now please tell me; what brings you all the way here? How may I be of assistance to you today Ms. Choi?"

"Well then, I understand you're a busy man Mr. Kim, so I'll cut right to the chase. A friend of mine recently informed me that you have a certain business in operation right now...; and came here to tell you that I want in."

"A certain business...? Well that depends on which one my dear. I own quite few companies in this city." He reply's bringing his cup to his lips to sip.

"Alright, let me be a bit more specific then. I'm looking for an escort for the weekend." I made known and Jin immediately short stops the ivory porcelain mug inches from his lips. "I was told you're the best supplier out there. That you held an elite group of men that no one could compare. ...So I ask you; are you able to assist me in finding one?" I request and Jin slowly places his mug back on the table before us.

"I see..., so you meant that type of business." He smiles with an arched brow; looking complacent within himself. "My first guess would have been an investment deal, but you on a whole wouldn't need such beneficiaries, now would you Ms. Choi? Heh, I must say..., this day just keeps getting better and better. But if I'm not mistaken Ms. Choi; aren't you dating Jung Min-ho; the sole heir to IT Mecha?" He questions and I chuckle uncomfortably as the topic of my ex comes about.

"...Do you normally ask all your clients about their personal lives Mr. Kim?"

"Not exactly; but you should be aware that you're quite in the public eye. It wouldn't be a good look for someone like you to be caught with another man." He advices and I could obviously tell news of my breakup hasn't gotten far yet.

"...Thank you for your concern but I think I'm in the clear for now. Besides, if I'm not mistaken I've heard that some of your clients are even married. Their status is not better either." I made known and Jin simply smiles at my reply.

"Touché'..." He praised lacing his fingers together. "Well Ms. Choi..., as pleased as I am to hear you have great interest in my services; I'm afraid I must tell you that were actually fresh out of escorts at this time. I'm sorry Ms. Choi, but I cannot assist you."

"Fresh out of escorts? ...How so?" I question as he reaches for his Irish coffee mug.

"Well, honestly..., my top guy is fully booked for the weekend. And right now the ones I have in training are barley ready to take on a double shift. However..."

"However what?"

"However, there is one that I haven't really opened up to the market as yet. He's only had one or two clients so far so I doubt he would ready to-

"That's fine; I'll take him."

"Hah..., you don't understand Ms. Choi. I was going to say he's barley ready to take on a job on his own. The clients he meets with are one's who are introduced at my private meetings. He's still new to this line of work and I think a woman like you should at least have an escort who's well experienced as Joon."

"It's fine. I'll book this new one."

"But Ms. Choi-

"I'll pay you double. And please..., just call me Herin." I relayed as he sat there completely stumped by my persistence.

"...Very well. Since you insist; I'll introduce to V."

"V...? That's an unusual name; just one letter?"

"Well he is just one man. I think that's enough."

"Witty. When will I be able to meet him?"

"As soon as you want; however, I must tell you Ms. Cho- ...I mean, Herin. V is...very different from the rest of my escorts. So far I've come to realize that he tends to...well, attract a lot of attention wherever he goes. As a previous client mentioned to me before...; V's aura is rather...spell binding. I'll admit; I'm a little worried leaving you within his care. This will be yours and his first experience without my guidance being involved. Are you one hundred percent sure he's the person you want? Maybe you'd like to reconsider a change in date and time?"

"...I'm sure he's the person I want but- how strange for you to ask me something like that."

"With all due respect Ms. Herin; although I am very fond of this surety of yours; I always advise our new clients to take their time and choose their escorts based on their portfolio as well as to sign a wavering contract. Now..., I've had a few incidents in the past that have led to the creation of this contract. And every other month; it is revised and edited if necessary based on previous events that has led to legal actions."

"...L-Legal actions? Should I be concerned?" I ask as he waves his hand; summoning his assistant.

"Not at all Ms. Herin; by no means will you be you in any danger; I can definitely assure you of that. However, for advice sake; please remember that V is just an escort and only that." He emphasizes, as his assistant Yoona slips him a sleek black tablet within his hand.

"How is this even advice? I already know of this." I reply and Jin softly chuckles at my words.

With his fingers gliding across the screen as he brings up V's portfolio on his tablet; Jin hands me the device allowing me to see just who I was expected to meet.

"W-who is...who is this?"

"That person you're seeing there Herin is none other than my new escort, V." He says and I am quickly taken aback by the young man's photos sliding across the screen in my face. "Handsome, isn't he? Honestly sad to say that these photos don't do him justice."

"...You're kidding, right?" I ask referring to his last statement.

"Heh, you think I'm joking. There is a certain reason as to why V has not been listed on the market yet. It has been something I've considered to avoid for a while now but...here you are requesting his presence. You see, V can either be my greatest asset or my greatest liability to this business. I fear that most people will not be able to depict what is real and what is not. Herin, I say this with the upmost respect; the service in which V will provide; is only one that you pay for. It would be wise to keep all personal feeling from spilling into something more. I'd honestly hate to clean another mess my escorts have been involved; especially this one named V." He mentions as I sat there quietly; beginning to question my previous decision.

"...What are you really trying to say here Jin? Is there something more I should know?"

"Heh, not really, but every time I mention that part; this is where my clients begin to question their choice of escort or even booking one over all." Jin firmly hits the nail on the head, and I knew very well after all that back talk; I couldn't back down now. "Listen Ms. Herin; I'm really not trying to imply any negative thoughts for you here. My escorts are the best in Seoul for a reason. Whatever daily or nightly events that a client may have planned for my men; I guarantee you they will deliver 100%. But here's the catch, you cannot claim an escort as your own. They work with other clients as well. In fact it would be wise to remember that this exchange is strictly just business, but it's also good to remember to have fun with it too." He smiles handing me a booklet that appears to be the contract for me to sign. "...Though, I'm a bit curious; why are you so pent up on booking an escort this weekend? Even if there is trouble in paradise; I'm sure a woman like you can get any man she wants. Why the rush?" Jin questions and I figured it would be best to come clean.

"Well truthfully...; I was recently invited to an event; an engagement party that my ex has invited me to."

"Wait a second; your EX? So you're saying..."

"Right, my ex is the one who's getting married." I revealed and I could see his brows raise; completely confound. "Heh..., the reaction I was expecting. We've barley even broke up three months now and he's already getting married next month. So...now you see; as to why I need an escort for this weekend. I want revenge; I want him to see just what I'm capable of. I want him...I want him to-"

"-Suffer?" Jin suddenly says and I catch myself tightly gripping the tablet; then quickly letting go.

With his eyes focused on my hands as they tremble within my lap I hear Jin speak; saying words like sweet melody in my ears.

"...Herin, you've come to the right place. Not only will you be the envy of all women at this party; but your ex will also see his greatest mistake was leaving you behind."

"...W-what?" I utter and the sight of Jin's eyes catches me of guard as they glisten while he speaks of revenge.

"...I can make him pay you know. Far more than what you're expecting; him and his fiancé too. As I said before; I have many other services that I supply. You just need to give me the go ahead and the payment to make all that possible. What do think; wouldn't it be great to see his entire empire fall? All of it crumble beneath his feet?" He asks and I find myself nodding by emotions leading me to speak.

"...Of course I do. I want him to feel all that pain and embarrassment he's put me through. Just tell me how much I need to pay you and I'll do it."

"...For you dear; I was thinking a different form of payment method."

"A different form of payment? What do you mean?"

"Well, I was wondering if by chance you could introduce me to someone as well."

"Of course, who is this person you'd like to meet?" I question and a smile so lethal plays across his lips.

"Your nephew, Choi Min-Jun; I have a younger sister by the name of Hyoseong that has been nagging me for quite a while to meet him. I was wondering if-

"-Say no more; it's done." I reply and Jin smiles brightly with a reach of his hand to seal our deal.

Of course I shook it; a man like him could never steer me wrong. I was hungry for revenge and he offered to help.

But little did I know that behind his smile and his picture perfect appearance was a man who had the

____________________________

It was one thing to be the laughing stock amongst your peers as the one who got dumped by her boyfriend for another woman. But it's another thing when family is involved and you must still attend his engagement party. I needed someone to save me for the night. It didn't matter who it was; just as long as I wasn't by myself.

The party had already started and my very first request of V was that he would arrive an hour early before the party.

.......It's been an hour and half since the engagement party had begun; and oddly enough there was still no signs of V.

I was stuck in the corner alone once again feeling eyes glancing as lips whispered about my name with pity. It was one thing to be well known in this family; but it's also another when people know your family's business.

"Such a shame; didn't Herin and Young-Min break up just three months ago?"

"I know right? I heard she completely lost it when his engagement was announced. Girl set his car completely on fire!"

"Well can you blame her? How can someone dismiss their relationship from a Choi? What was Young-Min's deal anyway?"

"Don't you know? Herin is Lola's and Richard Choi's daughter."

"You don't mean...that Lola...; the one who went mad and killed herself?"

"That's exactly the one. I hear her mother was mental. Maybe it runs in the family. Why else would someone behave that drastic to set a man's car on fire? Plus, that's not all she did." The main gossiper Soo-bin says and she instructs the other three women to come closer.

"What else did she do?"

"Well...you didn't hear it from me but..., I heard that she a stalked and confronted Young-Min's fiancé...Nara. Followed her around the uptown mall the other day and waited until she was alone to so. A friend of mine witnessed everything."

"You're kidding! Did Herin really?"

"The girl is psychotic believe me. If I were you...I'd stay away from her."

"Tsk, such a shame. No wonder Young-Min left her; and only at the age of 30. Still..., I feel bad. She's all alone standing by herself. Let's go talk to her; see how she's holding up."

"That sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can also get more details as to what really happened between them."

. . . . . . . . .

With my eyes casted down as I heard the sound of high heels stilettos crisply tap across the floor and towards me; I look up and I am greeted by four women who seemed to be friends of the newly bride to be.

"Hey Herin..., we heard what happened; were so sorry about your breakup with Young-Min. Are you alright? Can we do anything for you?" Soo-bin asks and I simply smirk at her fake interest in my well-being.

"...Hehahaha..., anything for me? As opposed to what dear? What could you possibly do for me to make me feel better?" I answer folding my arms in the process.

"There's no need to get snippy. We were only concerned for your well-being." One of them says and I turn to look at them; completely aggravated by their intentions.

"Let's be honest here ladies; you don't care if I'm fine or not. So why should I be obligated to answer your ridiculous question? Besides, I could hear you call flapping your newly injected lips about what happened between Young-Min and I. Maybe next time...try to speak a little bit more quietly?" I state; grabbing her wine glass in the process.

"Heh, are you kidding me? What gives you the right to speak to us that way? We were only checking up on you. Anyway; it's better this way. Obviously Young-Min dodged a bullet with you; Choi or no Choi; your still crazy bitch." Soo-Bin responds and I felt every nerve within me stand straight.

"...What did you just call me?" I stepped forward hoping she would repeat it again. But instead she refuses to answer; standing there proudly after relaying her harmful words.

Silly me..., How stupid was I to cry.

"Oh my gosh; she's really crying." She says; and with my last chance to redeem myself as I should; I am met with a well-known face from across the room.

Of course..., out of every guest here; it just had to be Young-Min to see my demise. How crazy was I to think that by coming here I could regain back my dignity. How crazy was I to think...that I wouldn't be the laughing stock of this evening's event.

.

.

.

I wanted to leave this place on that night. And by this place I actually meant this world.

You can quote me in any context as you please; honestly you'd still be right.

But like a cushion to my fear as my eyes continue dripping down tears; I hear one of the woman gasp; pointing in the direction of the main entrance door above.

"Omo...L-look! Who...who's that person who coming in? Do you see him!?" She spoke; grabbing her friend by the arm as she shook it.

"Hey! Watch it! You almost made me spill my wi-...Holy fu-.... Who is that?" Her friend utters and I couldn't help but look in the direction they were gaping in.

And to my great astonishment as I look towards the stairway; there he actually was.

The one person I've been waiting on all night long.

This man named V had finally arrived.

It was mysteriously amazing how everyone's eyes within the room slowly transfixed on his arrival.

It was quite bizarre...; actually it was ridiculously crazy how he captured the attention of everyone within the room.

You'd honestly believe that this person was the golden star of tonight's event.

"V is...very different from the rest of my escorts. So far I've come to realize that he tends to...well, attract a lot of attention wherever he goes."

Well I'll be damned...; that guy Jin actually came through.

In all my years of traveling and attending many different forms of social gatherings; this is the very first time I have ever seen a single person garner so much attention at in one minute after arriving at an event.

You'd honestly think that he was the man of the hour. But unfortunately; the man of the hour himself has just been upstaged.

I will never forget that look on Young-Min's face. It still satisfies me up to this very day.

And while eyes stayed focused on this dashing man who made his way towards me; I felt my breath hitch within my throat as he smiles at my very being.

"Herin..." He calls my name and I am completely stunned by his immaculate presence. "...forgive me; you must have waited quite time. My meeting ran longer than I thought. I tried calling you earlier but...your phone keeps going straight to voicemail." He mentions and I quickly realized that it had been on silent out of respect of this event.

"...I...I didn't realize you were calling. I'm so sorry." I frantically rummaged through my clutch to find my cell. "I'm honestly the one who's at fault here. I-I must have made it default for you to find me this whole time." I nervously say and V steps forward grabbing a hold of my hand in the most warm-hearted way.

"Hey..., it's okay." He reassures me while tightly holding my hand. "I admit I was worried why you weren't answering. But I'm mostly happy to know that you're okay." He shares whole bringing my hands to his lips for a tender kiss.

"Oh-oh my." The woman nearest to him utters and V fully turns around to greet them all.

"I see you're with friends; ...good evening ladies. It's nice to meet you; my name is V." He says and they all swoon over his cool and sultry voice.

Good evening V~" They answer in choir; completely engrossed by his features.

"My my..., aren't you handsome." One states as they begin to surround us. "How...do you know our Herin?"

"Herin? Well, we've been dating for a while now. I have to admit; I feel kind of bad that I've never gotten to meet you all before. But no time like the present, am I right?" He answers pulling me close to his side and I couldn't help but feel awkward standing beside him.

I was way in over my head here.

Who was I to doubt Jin when he mentioned just how striking V's looks were?

I am completely lost for words.

Standing next to him...I look like...like a potato! No one is going to believe the lie of him and I dating.

"Oh~ How nice! Herin, why didn't you tell us?! You two look so good together."

"...E-Excuse me? I mean, ...thank you." I answer, placing the rim of my glass to my lips. And before I could even wet the top of my tongue; Soo-bin decides to speak garnering the light of attention.

"...This...heh, this is a joke right; the both of you?" She points between the both of us and I could feel V's grasp tighten around my waist. "You honestly expect me to believe that the two of you are dating?"

"And why is that so hard to believe?" He asks Soo-bin and she shrugs confidently; gearing to state her case.

"Didn't you know Handsome...; your little girlfriend over there is a complete nut job." Soo-Bin loudly relays and the room slowly falls silent as everyone stops to see what was happening.

"Soo-bin, don't. People are looking."

"Does it matter?" She turns to her friend who tries to stop her from talking any further. "I feel her new boyfriend has a right to know, don't you all think so? You see..., not only has your girlfriend here been stalking her ex's fiancé; but she's also threatened her too...; isn't that right, Herin?" Soo-Bin casually interrogates me and I fail to answer. "Heh, I mean...everyone here has already heard of your little showdown with Nara. How your secretly plotting you revenge to ruin her." Soo-Bin reveals and I couldn't help but step forward to address the issue myself. But in doing so, V stops me; "Come on, be honest with everyone. My friend told me what happened. Poor Min-Ho..., that man can't even look you in the eyes since you got here. Of course..., I'm sure he only invited you out of pity; or maybe because his parents instructed him to do so. You're lucky your name comes with so many privileges, Herin. Heh, either way, I'm sure even if you weren't invited you'd probably still turn up here anyway." She proudly states and I could hear V heave an exasperating sigh.

"Yah..., could you please shut up already? Just hearing you speak is giving me a headache." V suddenly spews stepping forward; completely towering over Soo-bin. And with a switch of his demeanor that moves so quickly; V smiles at Soo-bin as he tucks her hair behind her left ear. "How annoying..., its people like you I really hate the most. The ones who constantly look down on others to make their miserable lives seem more valuable than it actually is." He sneers coiling strands of her hair around his index finger as he slowly moves in closer to the side of her face. "Tell me Soo-bin, could it be...; that in actual retrospect, you're just jealous of Herin? Because to tell you the truth; I can't help but to detect a little green eyed monster here. If that's case; then you're rather pathetic."

"Th-that's absolutely not the case! Why would I be jealous of-of...her?! Herin is demented. Have you not heard the things tha she's done? She-"

"-I don't care." He cuts her speech short with eyes now peering towards her. "...I honestly don't care about any of it. So please, do us both a favor and keep your negative disputes to yourself." V scornfully utters and the women around us gasp in utter surprise. "I'm not sure what your problem is; but let me make myself clear here and now just so you can understand. Herin is with me now. And well...; that's all that matters. If her happiness is something that makes you bitter Soo-bin...; I suggest you walk away right now." He strongly states and Soo-bin scoffs as she nervously looks around her. And with a single step forward making her stagger back; V pulls me to his side once more, finishing his affirmation. "I want you to know that I intent on making Herin very happy; even if it means de-rooting envious people like you from out of her life. And that's something I feel you Ms. Soo-Bin have a right to know."

"...V." I say his name and he turns to face me with an angelic smile.

"I'm sorry my pretty one; did I go too far?" He asks and I quickly shake my head in response.

"You...you did well." I voiced and he reaches for my head with a gentle touch.

"Then, can I take you elsewhere? The stench of bitterness is starting to reek within this room." He says taking me by the hand; while shifting Soo-Bin to the side. "Ladies..." He bids them farewell with a nod and smile; pulling me along with him then up the stairway.

I remember my whole exit from that party being quite blurred. Then again, it had a lot to do with my eyes being fogged from crying earlier on.

Still, the only thing I could focus on was the back of V's head as he took my away from it all.

I was so thankful to him for this moment in my life that words themselves weren't even enough to express the gratitude I felt.

This man caught me while I was falling; and for that I am forever grateful to him.

However; who know falling for someone would hurt this much.....

Leading me out of the party and unto the pavement outside; V finally lets go of my hand then steps aside.

"Hey..., are you alright?" He asks bending his torso while checking on my condition.

"...I'm fine." I reply and he stares at me with apologetic eyes.

"I'm sorry if I went too far back there. To be honest, we're normally encouraged to walk away from these types of conflicts but..., I couldn't just stand there and watch while they bullied you to the point of making you cry." He mentions and I pause to look at him.

"...You-you saw that!? But, didn't you just arri-"

"-I've actually been here for two hours now. I arrived far earlier than our original meet up time." He makes known and I stood there completely stumped by this new piece of information.

"Wh-why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, I wanted to observe you first. To see the type of person you are in your environment."

"Envoir- you make it sounds like I'm some kind of test subject."

"Hahah..., it's honestly nothing like that. It's just something we do at times to understand the type of persons we're dealing with." He explains as I scoff looking away. "To tell you the truth though, I feel pretty guilty. It was kind of hard to watch you constantly check your wrist watch for my arrival. But seeing you anxiously waiting was kind of cute though." He says stepping forward and I nervously grip my clutch to my chest as I took a step back.

Seeing my sudden reaction to his movement, V steadily takes a few steps back; reassuring me he's still on my side.

"Look, I know you're still shaken up after what happened in there. Trust me..., anyone would be after something like that. But I couldn't stand by any longer as they continued to make you cry. That doesn't work for me." He states handing me his pocket handkerchief as he extents his arm out with a soft and tender smile. "I hope you won't take what they say about you to heart. People like them don't deserve to take away your smile."

"...Heh..., of course; you're just paid to say that, right?" I countered while walking away feeling completely silly to feel touched by his words.

"So you'd think. But, I meant what I said. Don't let them take away your smile Herin." He advices while stepping towards me; then reaches out for my hand.

And with a soft and gentle touch as he slips his fabric napkin in the palm of my hands; I quickly grab a hold of it then pull away; sneering at his bemusing actions.

"...You don't understand a thing about how this society works. You have no clue of what I'm going through right now."

"I'd like to...; if you let me. Also..., Jin pretty much told me about your situation before hand. That this is your ex's engagement party...?" He mentions looking back on the building and my embarrassment peaks as I frustratingly look away.

"...Heh..., you must think I'm pathetic huh? Especially to hire someone like you to come to an event like this. I should have known this was a stupid idea."

"Not at all; I'm thinking the complete opposite actually." V reveals standing by my side and I look up at him as he continues to speak. "Listen..., I'll be honest with you here Miss. But it's true what they say; all men are dogs. We need a little training but we can be the most loving when our time comes. So, with that being said; it doesn't mean you should give up on finding the one for you. There's someone out there for everyone; which means there is someone who's only made just for you. Someone who will treat you with the respect and the love you deserve; who's always and forever on your side. But for now, let me be the one to tell you that you're perfect the way you are Herin. From the loose strands of hair that tickle your face, right down to your finger tips and toes. Everything about you is absolutely beautiful. And if any man can't see that then...; he absolutely doesn't deserve someone like you." V conveys with words lighting fire to my heart and I could feel the plush part of my cheeks burning red. "So, what do say? Wanna get out of here? I'll take you anywhere you want to go, just name it." He holds out his hand to me and I am hesitant to take it in return.

But...looking back on it now; there was no way I couldn't grab a hold on him.

V was...someone who saved me from my darkest thoughts that day.

And days after that; he still protected me as if I was his one

He was someone who made me feel loved.

Someone who made me feel safe....

I...I fell in love with him; which was my biggest mistake.

Do I regret it?

Absolutely not.

But...due to my selfish and reckless actions; I horribly betrayed his trust.

All because I needed him to love me...; all because of that one person who stole him away...

End Of Herin's Back Story  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
1.6K 185 10
"Actually I wasn't uncomfortable at all. The fact is, after that day, I kind of...couldn't stop thinking about what you told me." Jimin confessed, de...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
405K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...