I will love again

By inchen1100101

Gabriel and Nathalie becoming a little closer each day, while the sexual tension between them builds up, and... More

Part 1 - Needless Excitement
Part 2 - The Couple's Special
Part 3 - It's in the past
Part 4 - Hot Water
Part 5 - Spending the night
Part 6 - Early morning
Part 7 - Lost in the wild
Part 8 - All the way
Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace
Part 10 - All wrong
Part 11 - Distance
Part 12 - Breakfast
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - (Dis)appointment
Part 15 - Secrets?
Part 16 - Don't leave me
Part 17 - A bit of family life
Part 18 - Sick
Part 19 - Nurse Gabriel
Part 20 - Shame and Suspicion
Part 21 - Back at work
Part 22 - Continuing the treatment
Part 23 - A confession?
Part 24 - Nathalie's last goodbye
Part 25 - My fault
Part 26 - Avoiding the truth
Part 27 - Why can't you just figure it out yourself?
Part 28 - Have you ever slept with...
Part 30 - Do it the right way!
Part 31 - Teenager's advice
Part 32 - Glad you finally told him
Part 33 - Side effects
Part 34 - Averting the worst
Part 35 - A Nathalie design
Part 36 - Results and consequences
Part 37 - Confrontation
Part 38 - Too calm
Part 39 - Amélie strikes back
Part 40 - Valentine's Reunion
Part 41 - Only twelve weeks to go
Part 42 - Don't die, my love
Part 43 - Despair
Part 44 - Hope
Part 45 - Hospital issues
Part 46 - Complaints
Part 47 - Memory Path
Part 48 - Surprise
Part 49 - That isn't, how I imagined this
Part 50 - Too late
Part 51 - Bonding
Part 52 - Amélie again
Part 53 - Keeping her close
Part 54 - Nervous and overprotective Tom
Part 55 - Baby Blue's
Part 56 - No 'sweets' for Adrien
Celebration!!!update 2!!!!!
Part 57 - I almost forgot
Part 58 - A reporter in trouble
Part 59 - Routine
Part 60 - A little family vacation
Part 61 - Talking and walking
Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love
Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?
Part 64 - Precautions?
Part 65 - Back Home
Part 65 - Say what?
Not an update
Part 66 - Licking the chocolate ice cream
Part 67 - Future decisions
Part 69 - Training
Part 69 - Arguments
20k celebration update
Part 70 - Christmas dinner
Part 71 - What's wrong with you?
Part 73 - Pound it
Part 74 - Where are those the akumas when you need them?
Part 75 - I will love again
Epilogue
Advent special Part 1
Advent special Part 2
Advent special Part 3
Advent special Part 4
New Year's Special - Part 1
New Year's Special - Part 2
New Year's Special - Part 3
New Year's Special - Part 4
Valentine
Valentine 2.1
Valentine 2.2
Be My Valentine, Valentine!
Grandparents
Welcome home
Happily ever after?
Don't let go
Eventually happy!
Emilie's Legacy
The Biggest Surprise
Becoming A Part Of Everything

Part 29 - Caught in the act

945 30 18
By inchen1100101

Gabriel Agreste laid beside the woman he loved so much, rubbing the small bump on her belly with a blissful smile when a thought hit him.

"What are we, by the way?", he all of a sudden wondered.

"What do you mean?", Nathalie carefully tried to figure out, what he was implying.

The designer looked into her eyes before he explained:

"If somebody would ask me, who that beautiful woman right at my side is, what would I answer to them?"

The assistant blushed.

"Y-you mean if I was okay w-with people knowing about us?"

"That's one thing", he confirmed, "but what would I say, what you are to me? My assistant, who coincidentally is also having my child? The woman who loved my son and me so much, that she would have happily given her own life for our happiness. And who I fell in love with because of her amazingly big, loving heart in addition to her obvious good looks? The soon most beautiful and hottest mum the world has ever laid eyes upon?"

Nathalie covered her face with her hands.

"Stop that. You're making me feel so flustered, I won't ever be able to look into your eyes again!", she exclaimed.

Gabriel chuckled. He reached for her hands and pulled them down.

"It would be a shame to not look into those pretty, turquoise eyes", he hummed. "How about introducing you as the future Mrs. Agreste?"

"What?", was all she could say, before she just passed out.

Gabriel jumped to his feet, about to go and call an ambulance, when he saw her breathing was calm and even. He then thought about all the things, that had happened today and came to the decision, that it had just been all the stress, that was affecting her body. And to help her circulation and blood pressure, he put her feet higher than her head by placing them on top of two cushions. He then went into the little bathroom and soaked a cloth with cold water to lay on her forehead.

When he returned from the bathroom, she was already stirring and her eyes fluttered immediately open, the moment she felt the cold, wet fabric touch her skin.

Nathalie looked at Gabriel in confusion.

"Why did you? What happened?", she questioned

"You kind of passed out", he sheepishly explained, "after I...well...."

"Don't say it again, I remember", she yelled out. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, I just can't deal with that kind of jokes right now!", she added calmer.

"God Nathalie, what made you think I would be joking about something like that?", he uttered in shock.

"Just the fact, that you can't be serious, as your late 'wife' hasn't yet been dead for six months. I.......well......I am finally.......ready to.....become official....and face whatever people will say about me......but.....", she sighed deeply, a small part of her still waiting for him to reject her.

Gabriel was speechless for a moment. He was convinced, that she would never be willing to make their love official, because she was too afraid of all those rumours starting again. He gulped, trying to swallow the lump in the back of his throat, then leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"Erm, I thought I could make another attempt, to get us something to drink and that snack I was going to get when I ran into Adrien. I don't want you to pass out again." The concern could still be heard in his voice.

The designer pecked her cheek, before he stood up and as he was almost at the door cheerfully uttered:

"At least you did not object to the idea of becoming my wife completely."

He quickly slipped through the door before she could respond or see his bright red cheeks.

Nathalie was feeling happy and sad at once. Not only because of her mum, but also because she really would have liked to become his wife. The young woman knew though, that this wasn't appropriate and would really make it look, as if nobody cared about Emilie anymore. If it was only for herself, she maybe wouldn't care so much, but imagining Adrien having to be confronted with his mother's death and all those gossip, made her heart cringe.

After Gabriel send an order for some food to the kitchen, he went to his own bedroom, to take a quick shower and change into more comfortable clothes.

While he did, he thought it would be nice, to have dinner all together, as he was very sure, that his son's girlfriend would turn up later when both were finished with their activities. So he took a short glimpse at the watch, and noticed, that it was already past five and Adrien's Chinese lesson should be over by now.

After putting on some casual clothes, he decided to suggest the dinner to the teenager, so he could talk this through with his girlfriend. He walked over to the young man's bedroom and knocked, to open the door without waiting for an answer and stepped inside.

"Adrien", he began, then froze in the spot his head instantly dark red, as he stammered:

"Oh....I-I-I a-am s-s-sorry, I-I didn't m-m-mean t-to", he turned around while Marinette squeaked and tried to cover herself and Adrien under the duvet, and quickly left the room. He threw the door shut and shouted so they would hear him:
"I will just pretend, that never happend. Are you okay with dinner at eight?"

The scarlet red, embarrassed couple let him know, that they would love to have dinner then.

"Oh my God", Marinette screamed after he left. "I thought that only in movies parents walk in on their kids, well, uhm doing what we were just doing...."

She blushed even more. Adrien though looked, as if he was about to cry.

He gazed down, as he was still on top of her and muttered:

"I really wanted our first time to be special and perfect. And now, you are probably just as disappointed as I am. Like that, I did only hurt you, without giving you least tiny bit of pleasure."

Despite the shock and embarrassment Marinette began to giggle. Adrien gave her a puzzled look.

"Sorry, Kitty, I just thought, maybe it wasn't perfect, but it surely was 'special'! And well, who said, that we are done yet? There's still some time left until eight?"

She hoarsely whispered those last words into his ear, while pulling him closer and could instantly feel his penis react to those words, pressing firmly against her intimates again.

"You.....really....?", he asked uncertainly

Marinette answered his question with a long, passionate kiss.

Gabriel had gotten their snack, a plate filled with different vegetables and fruits, all cut into equal slices, and two small bottles of water and was now setting it down on the nightstand when Nathalie, who obviously took a shower just like he did before, came out of the bathroom.

He gulped and felt as if he was blushing even more, as he was still completely flustered from his encounter with the copulating couple, when he saw her, only wrapped into a towel. Her beautiful, long legs were still glistening with tiny drops of water. She was just about to wind a second towel around her head to let her long, dark hair dry off.

Nathalie could tell from the look on his face, that something had happened.

"What's wrong?", she asked, as she approached him and pressed her body against his while putting her arms around his waist.

"I just walked in on Adrien and Marinette and they were, well, you know", he began and then told her the complete story.

Nathalie looked at him after he finished and broke into a guffaw. He looked at her and shook his head but began to smile too.

"Sorry", she said panting, after she eventually stopped laughing. "But I just imagined your face and their faces and how those poor kids must be feeling right now."

"Those poor kids, huh? And what about me?", he pouted.

"I think you're old enough to handle a situation like that."

"That's exactly what's bothering me the most. I am old enough to have a son I can walk in on, while he is having sex with his girlfriend. How will our child feel with an old man like me as father?", he hesitantly admitted.

It pained the young assistant to see him like that. She cupped his cheek with her right hand and softly pecked his lips. Then she tried to soothe him:

"You're only forty one, that's 'not' 'old'!"

"By then I will be forty two. And look at you. A beautiful, young mum to be and the old, grey haired moron beside you!", he cynically joked.

"But maybe", she whispered seductively, "the grey hair is what turns me on. And when I look back, being with a man at my age only brought me pain. So don't you think, those barely more than nine years difference in age, are just right? They feel right to me!"

"You're really sweet, you know?", he hummed while hugging her tightly. Then he kissed her softly and after that he ordered:

"Now get something to eat, before I have to worry again."

Nathalie smiled, as she made a step towards her nightstand. As she hesitantly took a slice of melon and bit into it, she frowned.

"We really need to define the word snack", she complained. "Because this is not a snack, this is punishment. I can handle the fruits, but who would serve uncooked vegetables as a snack?"

Gabriel hugged her from behind, his hands cupping her belly, and whispered:

"You know that this is all really good for both of you? I promise you a completely unhealthy dinner if you at least try some of it."

Nathalie leaned against him and closed her eyes, relishing in the feeling of warmth and protection.

"I know, that I should eat more stuff like that, but I really have to force myself to do so", she uttered guiltily, "and I am okay with normal and healthy food for dinner and I will at least eat up the fruits, but please, never again call it snack. A snack would be like a baguette with something on it, a burger, a chocolate bar...you get where I'm going, right?"

He chuckled as he replied softly: "I get it. If it's something I usually wouldn't touch, it's a snack, and if it's healthy, it's just a new torturing method, right?"

Nathalie giggled. "Exactly!"

Gabriel leaned his cheek against her head and rocked them both softly back and forth, while he was again caressing her stomach.

"How are you feeling now?", he then asked, "I mean, not the things I noticed, I mean at all. Anything else bothering you? Any pain, any other unpleasant things? I feel like I have to make up for the things I missed over those last three months."

"I'm so sorry", Nathalie began, her voice sounded as if she was about to cry again. "I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-I t-took thi-his from y-you", she now sobbed and turned around. The young woman looked up into his eyes as she continued:

"Even th=though I-I kept this from y-you, you were th-th-there every t-t-time I-I=I needed you. Well, 'almost' e-every t-time" She blushed a little again and looked to the floor.

The tall man lifted her head up by putting his index finger under her chin and said:

"Would you please tell me? There's nothing you have to be ashamed for, alright? I really want this, want to be with you, be there for you, no matter what it is. And, please don't faint again, but I 'do' want to marry you. If not now, I can accept that you don't want to right now, but at least promise me, you will become my wife someday. Maybe next year, maybe in ten years."

She blushed even more but kissed him and whispered:

"Okay, I can promise you that!" She tried to hide her face in his chest, but had no chance to do so, because Gabriel kissed her happily and before she could react, he had lifted her up bridal style and was whirling her around.

Nathalie laughed when she shouted:

"Stop that. You are making me dizzy and sick again!"

Gabriel finished his round and laid her onto her bed, to bend over his loved one and kiss her again, one hand on her waist, the other was holding him above her. As the young assistant reciprocated the kiss and quickly started to deepen it, he pulled back laughing and sat down beside her.

"You my dear, are going to take some rest. Not that I wouldn't like to spoil you a little more, but it was a long day already. I still want to know, what I wasn't there for. Can you tell me now?", he mused.

"Ugh, fine", Nathalie groaned, "but please don't laugh at me. You remember the thing, I can't control, right? Well, that's bothering me for quite some time now. I", now she covered her face with her hands again. "I feel.....like.....all the time....you know.....I....would like to....uhm....do certain things.....that I enjoy much more with you...uhm...."

Gabriel interrupted her beating around the bush with a simple response: "You want to tell me, that you are easily aroused? The more common phrase would be horny?"

He smirked at her reaction. The young woman had nodded vigorously and instead of covering her face with her hands she now used a pillow. The designer carefully pulled at one corner of the plush cushion and bit by bit he dragged it off of her.

"There is no need to be embarrassed because of that, my love. It's rather something, I find very attractive", his grin grew wider. "But you still need to rest, and uhm, that's another problem with being as old as I am, I might take some time, until....you know..." Now it was at him to blush.

Gabriel quickly changed the topic.

"You still haven't told me, if there is anything else that is bothering you!"

He reached for her hand and kissed the back of it tenderly, then squeezed it and held it in his own.

"I'm fine, really", she hummed. "And I am not just saying this. But why don't you just put your feet up with me a little bit? You look like you could use some rest too, today. And after all you did for me those last two weeks, I am sure, that you most certainly do."

"Under two conditions! One, my bedroom, two I'll carry you there. Okay?", he suggested

Nathalie nodded. "I just need to get dressed first!"

"We'll see to that later!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 356 37
Hawkyura enemies to lovers where Gabriel and Nathalie don't know each other's secret identities. (And they want to get the miraculouses for differen...
5.9K 69 3
3-part story. Pt 1: Cat Noir reveals to Marinette, but her reaction makes him think it's a mistake. She fixes it by revealing for him and a new co...
2.2K 153 16
I would think, the title says it all! After Gabriel sacrificing his own life for his women, Adrien, Nathalie and the revived Emilie try their best...
5.3K 149 9
The story is about Gabriel and Nathalie changing their relationship. She from a normal assistant later a friend is becoming love. But it is more com...