I will love again

By inchen1100101

Gabriel and Nathalie becoming a little closer each day, while the sexual tension between them builds up, and... More

Part 1 - Needless Excitement
Part 2 - The Couple's Special
Part 3 - It's in the past
Part 4 - Hot Water
Part 5 - Spending the night
Part 6 - Early morning
Part 7 - Lost in the wild
Part 8 - All the way
Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace
Part 10 - All wrong
Part 11 - Distance
Part 12 - Breakfast
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - (Dis)appointment
Part 15 - Secrets?
Part 16 - Don't leave me
Part 17 - A bit of family life
Part 18 - Sick
Part 19 - Nurse Gabriel
Part 20 - Shame and Suspicion
Part 21 - Back at work
Part 22 - Continuing the treatment
Part 23 - A confession?
Part 24 - Nathalie's last goodbye
Part 25 - My fault
Part 26 - Avoiding the truth
Part 27 - Why can't you just figure it out yourself?
Part 29 - Caught in the act
Part 30 - Do it the right way!
Part 31 - Teenager's advice
Part 32 - Glad you finally told him
Part 33 - Side effects
Part 34 - Averting the worst
Part 35 - A Nathalie design
Part 36 - Results and consequences
Part 37 - Confrontation
Part 38 - Too calm
Part 39 - Amélie strikes back
Part 40 - Valentine's Reunion
Part 41 - Only twelve weeks to go
Part 42 - Don't die, my love
Part 43 - Despair
Part 44 - Hope
Part 45 - Hospital issues
Part 46 - Complaints
Part 47 - Memory Path
Part 48 - Surprise
Part 49 - That isn't, how I imagined this
Part 50 - Too late
Part 51 - Bonding
Part 52 - Amélie again
Part 53 - Keeping her close
Part 54 - Nervous and overprotective Tom
Part 55 - Baby Blue's
Part 56 - No 'sweets' for Adrien
Celebration!!!update 2!!!!!
Part 57 - I almost forgot
Part 58 - A reporter in trouble
Part 59 - Routine
Part 60 - A little family vacation
Part 61 - Talking and walking
Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love
Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?
Part 64 - Precautions?
Part 65 - Back Home
Part 65 - Say what?
Not an update
Part 66 - Licking the chocolate ice cream
Part 67 - Future decisions
Part 69 - Training
Part 69 - Arguments
20k celebration update
Part 70 - Christmas dinner
Part 71 - What's wrong with you?
Part 73 - Pound it
Part 74 - Where are those the akumas when you need them?
Part 75 - I will love again
Epilogue
Advent special Part 1
Advent special Part 2
Advent special Part 3
Advent special Part 4
New Year's Special - Part 1
New Year's Special - Part 2
New Year's Special - Part 3
New Year's Special - Part 4
Valentine
Valentine 2.1
Valentine 2.2
Be My Valentine, Valentine!
Grandparents
Welcome home
Happily ever after?
Don't let go
Eventually happy!
Emilie's Legacy
The Biggest Surprise
Becoming A Part Of Everything

Part 28 - Have you ever slept with...

1.1K 42 20
By inchen1100101

When Adrien returned from school, after letting Marinette out at the bakery, because she wanted to work on a few things in her room, while he had his Chinese lessons, he saw his father coming out of Nathalie's room, with a blissful smile on his face.

That seemed to be kind of odd, after the funeral in the morning.

"Hello father, why are you in such a good mood all of a sudden? I mean, after the....", he asked with a puzzled face.

"Huh?", Gabriel didn't hear what he said.

"I was wondering, why you are smiling like that on a day like this!", the teenager repeated.

"Oh........uhm, it's......just because......I'm just happy.....that Nathalie is feeling better.....and that she hopefully is looking towards wonderful and good things instead of all the things that happened recently", Gabriel wasn't lying with that, he just didn't tell all of the truth.

"Oh", the boy said, "well maybe you should take a short glimpse into the mirror before you will be seen by any one, because you buttoned your shirt wrong."

With a knowing smile he left his scarlet red father standing in the hallway and walked further towards his room.

The tall man, though on his way to get them something to drink and a little snack, went back into the assistant's room and leaned his back against the door.

Nathalie looked at him with similar red cheeks but also with a mischievous grin.

"I heard you talking to Adrien. Was something wrong? What did he say?", she wondered, blinking innocently.

"You heard him, didn't you?", he grunted.

Nathalie giggled.

"Every word", she confessed.

Pretending to be offended, he teasingly uttered:

"I could have just as well told him the complete truth."

But instead of getting all nervous as he had expected, she calmly responded:

"Actually, that would only be fair, as his girlfriend has known for weeks now."

Gabriel's red face turned white within seconds.

"She what?" His voice was barely a whisper now. He sounded dangerous though.

"Oh my, no", she climbed off the bed and walked towards him, trying to explain, "don't understand this the wrong way. I didn't tell her, she just figured out the symptoms, that 'you' texted to Adrien. But until I returned from the last appointment she was only assuming that. And even then she only asked, if continuing the treatment meant what she thought. So please", she stood before him now and cupped his face with both hands, "I would have 'never' even considered to tell anyone before I told you. Please don't feel like I....I"

He kissed her savagely. As if he was putting all his anger and anxiety into this kiss. He grabbed her upper arms pressing his fingers into her flesh.

Nathalie didn't fight him. She had suffered much worse things and she knew he felt hurt right now and that was his way of dealing with it. Yet there was still a tiny part of her, being scared that he would do worse.

But only seconds later Gabriel loosened his grip and his kiss became much softer. He wrapped his arms around her back and took her into his embrace.

When the designer broke the kiss, the young woman saw tears falling from his eyes. She pulled him down on her shoulder and stroked his head, while she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and placed soft, little kisses there.

"Please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you so much", she whispered soothingly into his ear. "I'm serious, Gabriel, if you don't stop crying I'm gonna cry with you and I'm so sick and tired of that....I..."

He snickered over that statement despite his tears. Then he kissed her again, but tenderly and with all the love he was able to put into it.

As the designer leaned his forehead on hers, he inquired quietly: "You're really good with telling Adrien?"

Nathalie nodded. "Let's just wait a few more days, until my next doctor's appointment is over. I'm still fucking scared, that something maybe isn't alright.", she told him

Gabriel lifted his head and looked at the female. He then shook his head.

"You should have taken much more care of yourself over the last weeks", he scolded her. That's just as important, you know." He chuckled now: "And, well, you've seen my parenting skills, and uhm, that should show you, that she's gonna need her mum healthy and alive."

"She?", Nathalie giggled. "What makes you think that?"

He smirked at her.

"Well, I already have a son. And I have that feeling that now's more the time for a daughter."

She beamed back at him.

"You really are oblivious, aren't you?"

"What do you mean with that?", he had no idea what she was talking about.

Nathalie blushed once more, while she tried to figure out how to ask him that.

"I.....uh....have to.....ask you one or rather two.....things first. Have you.....well.....ever.....maybe you were drunk.....or stoned......slept with Audrey Bourgeois.....or....uhm....Amélie Graham de Vanily?", she asked hesitantly.

"What are you implying? You think that Chloe and Felix....you can't be serious about that!", he blurted out laughing.

"Have you?" Nathalie simply inquired.

He scratched the back of his neck.

"Let me explain. Uh, with Amélie that was a contemptuous little trick of her, because she pretended to be Emilie.

Audrey, well, I am not sure, because as you assumed, we were beyond drunk and I only remember waking up naked. She has sworn though, that nothing happened. To be completely honest, I woke up with Audrey 'and' Emilie naked in my bed. And even after Emilie told me, she didn't remember either, she seemed a little too flustered"

He shook his head, that couldn't be possible.

"Adrien is a few weeks older than Chloe, right?", the female asked carefully.

"Yes, but he was born 6 weeks early. Emilie and Audrey were until then always joking about the fact, that their due date was on the same day", Gabriel looked shocked.

Nathalie couldn't believe it.

"Haven't you ever looked at Chloe's face? She looks just like you! And we don't need to talk about Felix, right? I mean, those boys look like twins!", she exclaimed.

The man walked past her and sat down on her bed. He looked up at her and said soundless: "You might be right. God, how could I miss this?"

Nathalie went to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his cheek against her chest.

"Ah fill sink with a hurl!", she then heard him say with a muffled voice because of her arm covering his mouth.

"What the...what was that?", she chuckled.

He carefully nudged her a little backwards to look at her.

"I said", he repeated, "I still think it's a girl!" He then bent forward and kissed her belly. "But maybe you should put on some clothes."

He laughed.

"You know, all the time you pretended to be to embarrassed because of that weight you gained, to let me look at you and now, well...", Gabriel looked at her intensely from her face to her feet and back.

His statement made not only her cheeks blush, but her whole head as well as her cleavage and neck went dark red.

"Ahh, I still feel uncomfortable", she squealed. "I just didn't notice until you said I was still without clothes. I am so, so sorry. I know I look disg...."

Gabriel yelled into her speech:

"Just shut the fuck up!" She immediately went silent. The man in front of her now said calmer: "Sorry for the yelling. But you have to stop saying things like that. You, my love, look prettier than you did ever before. And I'm not saying that, because it's my child you're carrying, I say it, because it's the truth. Didn't I tell you all the time, that I like the little 'more' here", he pecked one nipple, while cupping both her breasts, "here", a short sucking on the other, "and here!"

He squeezed her butt cheeks with both hands.

"I haven't been done though, with taking a good look here", he kissed the soft skin on her stomach, "and here", no he moved his lips further down to her lady parts, while he knelt down in front of her and still held on to her buttocks.

"Th-th-that isn't f-f-fair! I-I can't c-c-control that at th-th-the moment!", Nathalie whimpered.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"What is it you can't control my dear?", he questioned with a wink and kissed along her upper thighs.

"I....you....y-y-your t-touches, w-w-wanting y-you a-a-all the t-time!", she stammered, while he started suckling on the a little stingy skin right above her most sensitive, little nerve bundle.

"Mmh", he hummed. "Maybe I am able to do something about that!"

And with that he stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from her entrance to the little nub he was now focusing on.

"For fuck's sake, G-Gabriel, I haven't even cleaned m-myself after w-w-we...", she cried out.

The experienced man just chuckled.

"Yeah, so?", he just shrugged.

"You c-c-can't..........oh GOD.......just don't stop, please ", the woman moaned as he started to close his lips around her momentarily hypersensitive nerve bundle.

Gabriel slowly turned her around, while he kept sucking and licking on the small nub, to lay her slowly down on her bed. He stayed on his knees and placed her feet on the hem of the mattress.

He could already taste her warm fluids, that were mixed with his own ejaculate as he dipped his tongue repeatly into her opening to then draw tiny circles on her clit with only the tip of it. He enhanced that sensation by touching that sensitive spot just lightly.

Nathalie, though trying to stifle her moans, let out a small whimper with each touch and began to shove her intimates rhythmically towards his mouth, her whole body begging for more.

Ignoring his painfully throbbing erection, he focused only on his woman's pleasure, starting to meet her still a little hesitant thrusts with his lips and tongue, now using the whole width of the red muscle to rub along her nub, to which her reluctance dissolved into nothingness.

She was now moaning soundly, her hands reaching for his head to grasp thick strands of his from wax hardened, greyish-blond hair and hold him in place with that.

The strongly aroused designer brushed with his fingers along her thighs, his left hand stroking upwards to her breasts, where he very carefully began to twirl her nipples, switching between both, rubbing, softly pulling, tapping onto them, while his right hand slid between her legs, where he at first circled the entrance to her wet cave with his middle finger to then sink his middle- and ring finger inside of her.

Bending them both upwards towards his mouth, he began to put a constant pressure to her inner wall, instantly finding her g-spot by doing so.

Nathalie's sounds of pleasure got louder and louder until she cried out Gabriel's name as she pulled on his hair, pressing him deeper into her folds.

She needed him, needed him now, wanted nothing more than to feel him inside her. She let go of his blond and grey strands and cupped his face pulling him upwards.

"What's the matter, my love?", he questioned panting.

"I......need.....you....now.....Gabriel. Please......I want to feel you and I want to kiss you."

He instantly obeyed to her wish and licked one last time along her nerve bundle to then close his lips around it and very slowly let go again.

Then, while pushing his pants down, he kissed his way up over her belly to her breasts, where he paused for a moment to caress each of her warts with his mouth.

When he finallly arrived at her mouth, she smashed her slightly parted lips onto his, their tongues tasting each other, their lips moving savagely on one another.

His throbbing length rubbed along her intimates sending a wave of pleasure through both their bodies.

Nathalie parted the kiss shortly to moan:

"Let me feel you please!"

Then she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into an even hungrier kiss.

Struggling to control his agonising arousal, the man in his forties slowly lowered himself onto her, thoroughly carrying most of his weight on his arms to not be too heavy on her, he slowly pushed his hard, veiny member into her dripping wet, tight hole.

Like a burning match, thrown into a box of fireworks, the sudden penetration sent her straight into her orgasm, making her feel as if her head was about to explode into a million sparkling lights.

Gabriel kept his slow pace, sending her into a new bliss which each of his thrusts.

Then the young woman vigorously parted her lips from his, crying out:

"Fuck, I....I....can't take any more of this.........just.......just......stop please!"

But the man only smirked at her and kissed her again, but he started to move faster, feeling her arms wrap around him desperately, as she arched her back with a seizure like tension.

He joined her almost painful cry with a loud groan as he found his second release for the day, his penis twitching and pulsating as he pumped his own fluids into her.

With a last effort, he did not collapse onto the pregnant woman, but pulled her with him, laying down on his right side.

Out of breath he mused:

"See, that's why I asked you to put on some clothes, so I won't get tempted so easily."

He looked at her smirking. Nathalie recipocated with a blissful smile. Then his gaze fell on the red marks on her upper arms. Ashamed of his doing, he softly leaned towards her and kissed those on her right arm, that she wasn't lying on.

"I am so sorry", Gabriel whispered. "Did I hurt you much?"

The young woman shook her head.

"Just forget about it. It didn't really 'hurt'. I was just scared for a moment."

The troubled man kissed her with soft passion.

"I am still sorry", he whispered again. Nathalie cupped his cheek to let him know, she was ok.

"I know that you are", she started to grin. "And I can tell you that you just made up for it multiple times!" The woman giggled.

Even the designer grinned. "It was my pleasure, my love!"

With a content sigh the young female turned on her back, her hands protectively on her slightly visible bump. Gabriel watched her lovingly, then placed is left hand over both of hers.

"This was the hardest thing over all those weeks, not doing what I am doing now. Because I subconsciously did that all the time", she told him, when she felt his hand.

He listened to her words and furrowed his eyebrows. Then he asked shyly:

"You haven't told me yet, how far along, I mean, I can tell vaguely, but..."

"Almost thirteen weeks!", Nathalie quickly cut him off. She had been so eager to tell him that, since the moment he found out only a few hours ago.

"That's good", Gabriel beamed. "When..."

Nathalie again didn't let him speak:

"May 13th", she blurted out.

He nodded. Then he smiled sheepishly.

"So, um, the cave? Was it there where uhm...."

The female giggled. "Yeah, some story to tell later, right?"

He smooched her lips happily, while he wiggled his hand underneath hers to gently rub her belly.

"W-w-ould y-you like to c-come with me t-t-to the doctor on M-Monday?", Nathalie then stuttered.

"I wouldn't want to miss out on that for anything in the world!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 128 22
With their senior year finally here, marinette and adrien's relationship is the strongest it's ever been. But with hawkmoth growing more desperate by...
34.2K 761 8
As Nathalie has trouble getting to work one morning, Gabriel helps her by canceling their day of work, and with nothing else to do they begin to get...
6.8K 221 19
Nathalie had the feeling she made it to be finally able to get closer to Gabriel. But apprently as fast as her hopes for that had been come up as fas...
11.1K 542 35
Gabenath and a little Adrienette as usual. Starts at the season 4 finale, which I had to make up from the things I saw in risk and the trailer for s...