Let me go... please

Author's note : This chapter may contain 'certain' words that few of you might not like, if you feel uncomfortable then please let me know so that I can remove those words. Please read the VERY IMPORTANT author's note at the end too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking in the hallway....

Jihyo's point of view :

Ugh! I hate JYP! I hate that man! How can someone like him be so dumb! Why does he even exists? Just to torture me??? Oh how I wish I didn't train under his company! I want to kill him right now.

Its 1 am in the morning! freaking 1 AM!!! but this dumb middle aged man wants to meet up with me and he has already set up a meeting with other authorities without even asking me if I can come over. JYP, I need to sleep you know!!! I am not a machine to just wake up in the middle of the night and come to the office just to have a meeting with you and the so called 'higher authorities' of the company whom I don't even see once in a whole Freaking year.

I messed my hair in utter frustration. Like I and the rest of the TWICE members were done with our schedule around 12:00 am, we came back to the dorm and instantly went off to bed to rest. We are working like machines- no wait, we are working more than machines from these past days and a hour of sleep would be what we would celebrate in joy. I didn't get a good rest from so many days and today finally we had a schedule that would start on 3:00 am in the next day's morning, meaning a roughly estimated 2 and a half hours of sleep. I was so happy that I drifted of to sleep as soon as I laid on the bed.

But no, this annoying man. Yes this annoying man called Jay why pee had to... just had to ruin my happiness like he always does. He called me and said, you know what??!!

*Imitating JYP's voice in a very lame way* : " Jihyo, looks like you are sleeping. Sorry to disturb you but please come to the company's office room, we have something to discuss about, I have also called the other CEOs and CFOs, make it quick "

And he hung up without even asking or waiting for an answer. What the hell does he think about himself??? and those sorrys huh! *rolling eyes* how many times have I heard them??? at this point I just want to kill him by making him choke.

Seriously I was in such a good mood but no, just ONE call from him took away all my happiness. Now I am looking like a living zombie roaming around the hallways of JYPE with blood-shot sleep deprieved eyes. I had to drive here all by myself after getting his call, I was lucky no abnormal human or animal was walking around the streets at 1:30 am or else I am 100% sure I would have caused an accident. I was so sleepy that despite washing my face my eyes were getting heavy and I had to drive with half-closed eyes.

I really deserve an award for being the best driver.

Why does it always have to be me? why do people can't stand my happiness? why do they always have to ruin my mood??? *insert excessive dramatic fake sobbing*

My mind now is a total mess, many abusive words are rushing through and I am controlling myself not to curse JYP. But.... ugh! who the hell thinks its a good idea to hold up a meeting at this damn time of hour? we could have discussed tomorrow, its not like the world would end or I would run away right?

This meeting or as I would like to call my swore enemy for today, better be worth of me waking up and sacrificing my sleep. If this is all just to speak about those stocks or further plans then I'm gonna throw hands and this day would definitely be the end of JYP and his higher authorities.

I stood in front of the door and flung it open a bit more roughly than I had intended. Its obvious that I am in a very bad mood and few people inside the room even flinched on seeing my attire and type of entry.