The Half Fake Half True Smile

Jihyo's Point Of View :

So... after Mina threw an exposing bomb now I am left with no choice but to tell them. I started from the beginning telling the same lies that I told to Mina with the same trueness facade that I have mastered in this course of time.

The all stood blank faced for a second, I was anticipating their reactions a lot to see if they really brought my lie or caught me lying..

Nayeon : " THATS GREAT!!! "

Nayeon unnie exclaimed by shouting that and clasping her hands together making a loud clap sound. After that everyone started making noises and speaking among themselves

Sana : " What shall we make her wear? "

Momo : " Is he taking her to a restaurant or a coffee shop? "

Dahyun : " Maybe just a simple coffee shop unnie cause you know we are idols and can't go like that in public "

Chaeyoung : " But they are publicly dating, They are allowed to "

Jeongyeon : " Right, but when are they going and where? did they ask permission ? "

She asked that to them but no one knew the answer except me so they all turned towards me

Jihyo : " I don't know, didn't I already say that I declined his offer? after that we didn't plan on any timings maybe we will just discuss things tomorrow "

Tzuyu : " Well that was dumb of you to decline the offer unnie "

Yeah You guys won't mind even a slight bit if I am not with you all.... but still I didn't want to leave.

Mina : " Maybe you should just call him and fix a date and time now. Tomorrow we only have our comeback showcase right? maybe after that you guys can go on a date "

Everyone seconded her suggestion. Though not even a slight bit willing I took out my phone and started dialing his number. I stood up and was about leave and talk alone but Sana grabbed my shirt and when I turned towards her she gave me a Whatever-You-Are-Going-To-Speak-With-Him-Speak-In-Front-Of-Us look. Its not a good idea cause I can't possible speak in front of them... what if Daniel-ssi doesn't get the hint and he reveals our secret? We have to be very smart. Hesitating I sat down once again.

Ring.... Ring.... Ring...

The call kept ringing, maybe its already late so he is asleep. Good Lord please let me help get through this soon. Its okay if he doesn't picks up. Cause this way I can talk to him in private and fix things. Even after many rings he didn't pick up. I was about to end the call but then suddenly 'Hello' was what I heard.

Jihyo : " H-Hello "

Damn why did I stammer? My members gave me a facepalm. What would I do? its the first time I am speaking to him on phone, 1st time speaking to him in front of all of you, 1st time facing- well not literally facing but speaking to him after all the drama.

Daniel : " Jihyo? Is this you? "

He sounded a bit surprised, of course he would be.

Jihyo : " Yes its me. "

What do I say now? I turned towards my members and they mouthed me to ask him how he was.

Jihyo : " How are you? "

I asked a bit low in voice, he might be creeped out right?

Daniel : " I am good, actually better after you called "

Oh that's.... that's good to know, I guess.

Jihyo : " hmm I called you to speak about our date... "