Jealousy, Date.

*un edited please bear with it*

Jihyo's Point of view :-

As everyone might have guessed no one came to help me with the move in to my new apartment, sure I was upset for a bit but then there isn't much work to be done here anyway so what's the point in asking anyone to come?

I got all my clothes and other things sent over by my manager unnie, and soon after unpacking everything was in place. I still needed some things to call this empty looking place as my home so I called up Sejeong and she agreed to go house shopping with me tomorrow.

Right now after taking a quick shower I am sprawled over the sofa with various packets of snacks spread -or as I would put it 'littered' around the floor and table with my favorite series playing on Netflix connected to my TV.

Ah, this is life.

No disturbances, no worries no thoughts just living in the moment.

Soon after I fell asleep on the couch, to be honest I was a bit scared to go to the room and sleep cause I live alone here and its really big. So instead the sound from the TV and its light gave me a sense of less fear

.

The next day I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face, the curtains were down but it still didn't stop the rays to hit my face and disturb my sleep. It was still early in the morning so I decided to get ready with a shower and eat some bacon and eggs for breakfast. I had limited supply of grocery so I made a mental note to buy some today with Sejeong.

While enjoying a morning cup of coffee out of habit I reached for my phone to look through missed messages.

Manager Unnie : You have 3 hours to get ready and drive to JYPE or I am coming to get you

The message read and it was sent 30 minutes ago so I guess I still have 2 and half hours to spare.

Moving on to the next message it was from the devil who had been in my mind the whole time

Suga Sunbae : Good morning gorgeous! although its not morning for me but whatever.

Suga Sunbae : And its not a good morning for me either, guess why? cause you are not with me :(

A slight smile made its way onto my face and vanished as soon as it came.

I shook my head shaking of any thoughts or feelings I got or was about to get.

Get a hold of yourself women, you can't repeat the same mistake again. It will only hold pain as a result

I frowned and made my way to get changed and ready to leave for the company, hopefully I will get to catch something else to eat there cause due to my work I should have a heavy breakfast if I have to survive for hours without sleep and rest, bacon and eggs won't help cure my fatigue for the whole day

.

After reaching the company and helping myself with food from the cafeteria I was now seated in the van. It wouldn't take a genius to guess that their is heavy thick tension and awkwardness in the air.

Lucky for me I am sharing the van today with Mina, Sana and Tzuyu who for my sake didn't bring up anything and let me be.

I didn't want to talk to anyone of what happened, though I want to fix our broken friendship and talk things out I don't think anyone here is interested as most of them are just sparing me a blank glance and nothing else.

I was on my phone browsing the internet and Sana Mina were in a conversation of some Japanese snacks, Tzuyu was busy texting someone and the smile on her face quickly gave away who supposedly was making her grin like that.