A Good Fight

Yoongi's Point Of View :

Jeongyeon : " Sunbae-nim, Looks like you were worried for nothing. Your Precious Jihyo the one whom we failed to take care of and should pay more attention to is out from her room and looks completely fine. Not to mention she is such a good mode that she and her boyfriend planned a date and are currently having the time of their lives "

Suga : " What bullsh!t are you saying right now? "

I asked in a dangerous low voice with gritted teeth and fists folded together.

I am here going nuts and she calls me to say this, is she crazy? No matter how hurt Jihyo is even if she is faking it she won't go down to the level of faking her tears and in the next minute go on a date with her- it all makes no sense.

Jeongyeon : " Omo, Why Subae-nim? you really don't believe me? you still believe your Oh so sweet always caring, kind, gentle, selfless epitome the Great God Jihyo? Tsk Tsk Tsk, I feel pity for you sunbae-nim. You are here worrying for your ex and there she is happy with her Boyfriend. I completely understand your pain "

Suga : " Shut your trash. "

I heard her scoff. No way, it makes no sense. What nonsense is she speaking? and why? I thought she was Jihyo's friend then why the heck she badmouthing her own best friend?

Jeongyeon : " Sunbae-nim, I understand your hurt on ego but you need to get your facts straight. Jihyo is in no damsel in distress state and is totally unbothered by today's events. Looks like she was just resting in her room and not crying as you all assumed her to be. The fact that she is even in state to plan a date with her boyfriend should tell a lot about her. So please learn to move on like she did. If you don't believe me then go check for yourself. I heard they are dropping by at Sweet Sugar Café. From now on instead of blaming others to take better care of your Doll like soft hearted Jihyo please learn more about her. Did you get it Sunbae? I'm hanging up~ "

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw my phone and it straight up landed on the floor with a broken screen. What the f*ck does she mean Jihyo is on a date with him at this moment? Here I am worrying so much about her that I feel like I will go crazy and there she is enjoying her date?!

Wow Park Jihyo, like always you are enjoying torturing and playing with me and my feelings? Not this time, like the last time I won't sit back and let you do whatever you want. This time I need an explanation, a word from you for everything you did to me.

I am coming Park Jihyo, you better prepare yourself to face all my questions in front of your boyfriend.

.

.

.

Jihyo's Point Of View :

We got into his car and he rode silently with a smile on his face. At the door he just said he wants to take me to Sweet Sugar Café and didn't give me a chance to protest. I also thought it would be best to just go there and talk instead of being outside the door and letting all the neighbors and passer by (s) watch us.

Jihyo : " Hmmm Did... Something happen? "

He turned towards me and flashed me a smile still keeping his grip on the steering wheels and controlling the ride from the side of his eyes.

Daniel : " No not really. I just wanted to take you out and thought it would be like a breather to you since all that happened. "

Oh so that's the case. I am really thankful for his thought but I preferred to stay alone or in the dorm today. Will I sound too rude if I tell him that and ask him to take me back home?