Senorita, Melodrama and #FriendshipGoals

Jihyo's Point Of View :

After that little pep talk I and Enwoo decided it would be best to head back, we have Sejeong waiting for us and we also need to head to our 97 liner meeting.

That's what we are doing now, walking by the road towards the arcade where we left Sejeong.

Enwoo : " Yah, will Sejeong be okay with only these snacks? "

He asked while examining the contents inside the plastic bags. To make up with leaving without telling Sejeong we decided to buy some corndogs and tteobokkie for her.

Jihyo : " I think it will be more than enough, don't worry "

I replied to assure him, he just shrugged and proceeded to speak.

Enwoo : " uff, I can't believe you. "

He said out of the blue while sighing which made me surprised?

Jihyo : " What are you saying? "

I asked bewildered of what he just said

Enwoo : " Yah, look here. I asked you to befriend any girls because you always hang out with guys or so you call your "guy friends" but when I said that I didn't want you to befriend a girl who acts like a guy. "

I Tsk-ed and rolled my eyes. Even though he was the one who suggested me to have some girls as friends and not always hang around boys (which apparently he said that because I will become more of a guy than I already was if I keep hanging around male species) but I have the right to choose my friends, okay!!

Jihyo : " But though she acts like a guy sometimes she still is a girl and moreover I have other friends too who are girls and act like girls all the time! "

I said up in defence and saw his face of surprised

Enwoo : " You have other girl friends? woah Ji if they are cute you should have introduced them to me! do you want your best friend to die single? "

I exaggeratedly rolled my eyes and let out a what-did-I-even-except-from-you sigh

Jihyo : " Yah! you turned down every girl I introduced to you and now you are asking me to be your girlfriend planner or something? "

I yelled at him softly so that people around us would not be annoyed

Enwoo : " Girlfriend planner? and you introduced me to girls? Hah! what a big liar you are Park Jihyo "

Woah this guy is getting on my nerves now

Jihyo : " Look at his gratitude less person, I did introduce you to girls!!! if you don't remember is it that my fault????? did you forget how I introduced you to Eunha? Seolhyun? and also that girl with that star tattoo, also I can never forget how I got at least a 100 message from that one girl who was bugging me to introduce you to her so she can have you as her boyfriend! and also that one brunette because of whom I had to go through hell and no sleep nights cause she wanted me to talk with you to set up a meeting-- "

Enwoo : " Woah woah woah, calm down Jihyo. Geez sorry for angering you Miss Park. I was just trying to pull a prank. Don't worry I will never ever even think of pranking you. Thank you very much for doing so many things to just get me a girlfriend. "

He cut me off while I was rambling and was angry on him. Huh! now you got your senses back?

I tried to calm down and once I was we both looked at each other and laughed like idiots. I don't know why just his face was comical or it was just our weird personality

Jihyo : " And since we are on the topic. Why did you turn down those girls? they were all super beautiful and though not all but at least 2 of them had a very good personality and weren't putting up an act just to court you. Until when are you planning to be single? with that face of yours other guys would be going around deceiving girls and here you are- "