What happened?

Caution - Please read the authors note below

So exactly what happened to Jihyo after she was called to the office?

Let's go rewind for a bit. Continuation from the Chapter : Things Are Always Against Me......

Author's point of view :

When Jihyo took the tab from JYP and read the content it showed,

( * BREAKING ) Dispatch reveals that TWICE's Leader and Main Vocal Park Jihyo is currently dating Former WannaOne member turned Soloist Kang Daniel-

That was the headlines which she read and to say she was surprised would be an understatement, she was beyond shocked and couldn't process most things. How can she be linked with Kang Daniel?? She merely met him once or twice and here she has gotten herself into a dating scandal!?

She very well knows that the company is going through hard times now and having yet another scandal can cause a huge loss. Her eyes widened in shock and stomach clenched in sorrow.

She was still unable to get the idea of how much big of a loss this can be when JYP spoke up

JYP : " Is this true Jih- "

Jihyo : " Of course not PD-nim "

She denied as soon as she heard the PD's concerned voice. How can you even think this scrap is true? She thought when she got the idea that JYP was going to seek confirmation from her.

JYP : " Okay.... "

He said softy and looked somewhere else trying to avoid Jihyo's slightly rebelling eyes.

Jihyo was still in a dilemma, she is still not sure how they can link her and Kang Daniel? She never spoke to him except two or three times, never called him, she didn't even think of him as a friend for Pete's sake. Having a scandal and that to a dating one will surely cause a downfall in some ways, no matter how much they try to show the truth the people will not stop with their assumptions and the stock owners will grow more sure to not invest anything in JYPE anymore.

??? : " I am not late am I? "

Someone said from the behind which instantly caught the attention of the two people sitting inside the office, when Jihyo turned back it was their CFO. JYP went towards the door and escorted the CFO to the chair beside Jihyo. After seeing Jihyo's almost about to cry face the CFO asked,

CFO : " So... is the article true Jihyo? "

Jihyo : " No PD-nim "

She said, this time her voice was desperate trying to show them that this news is completely false and the mere accuses and confirmations which they are asking are making her feel even more scared and worried.

CFO : " But there are photos as proof attached to the article Jihyo? what do you have to say about that? "

He asked thinking that maybe Jihyo is scared right now and is trying to refuse this accusation in the worry of needing to sacrifice her love or career.

After hearing what the CFO said Jihyo instantly looked up at him with a confused look, she doesn't has any idea that there were any photos attached. She was too in shock at reading only the headline hence she didn't read the whole article neither did she come across the photos. On seeing her expression the CFO motioned towards the Tab on the table and she yet again took the device in her trembling hands and started reading the whole article.

Jihyo : " They are not one bit true PD-nim!! "

She exclaimed after reading everything, she is now angry on the writer of this scrap article. How can they make such huge accusation on her without knowing one bit of the truth???