Talk

Jihyo's Point Of View :

Its now time for all of us to gather around, We all decided to push back the furnitures, spread a mattress on the floor and sit around a table. We all are sitting comfortably with whoever we want to. The order goes like, Jeongyeon , Mina, Jimin, Taehyung oppa , Tzuyu , Jungkook , Momo , Sana , Dahyun , J-hope oppa , Chaeyoung , Nayeon unnie , Jin oppa , Namjoon oppa , Yoongi oppa and Me.

No, we are not sitting in a line.

We are all sitting around the table so, I am sitting with Yoongi oppa on my left and Jeongyeon on my right. We are just sitting, we have no idea what to do.

Jin : " What now? "

He asked to no one in particular. Maybe he was also getting uncomfortable in this awkward silence.

RM : " I heard you guys held a Dome tour? "

He asked us ( TWICE ) ignoring Jin oppa's question.

Nayeon : " Umm...it was a lot fun! "

She said happily

Jeongyeon : " Many people had come there for our concert it was really a magical feeling on seeing all those people holding our Candy Bongs ( TWICE's official Light stick name ) and cheering for us "

She said trying to explain how she felt at that time

Chaeyoung : " Right! "

Jimin : " Did you use translators to communicate with them or did you use scripts? "

He asked curiously to which Mina took the initiative to reply, looks like someone got a new friend.

Mina : " We did not completely use scripts and we spoke in Japanese with the fans there, no translators were used "

J-hope : " Was it not difficult? I mean to converse with them in Japanese might be difficult right?"

Momo : " Not really since we three are Japanese, we taught the others how to speak the language."

She said pointing towards Sana and Mina

As she spoke I noticed some change in Hoseok oppa, especially in his eyes, they looked they were longing for something but then it appeared to me as if guilt was contained in them.

What did I just see? Is he alright ?

Sana : " and besides since we release Japanese songs frequently, the others now can speak proper Japanese which they have learnt during promotion periods. "

She said bringing me back from my own world.

Yoongi : " For a moment I forget that you guys are an active J-pop group as well. "

He said to which we all chuckled.

Jin : " Till now you guys are the first and the only K-pop girl group to hold a successful Dome tour."

Taehyung : " I heard that the tickets all got sold out just in 3 minutes! Is it true? "

He said exaggerating the 3 minutes part.

Most of the members didn't knew about it at first but after the news and articles about this released they were quiet surprised.

Jihyo : " Yes oppa, the first time when we were informed that we were holding a Dome tour we were quiet worried as The Tokyo Dome is a very large venue which can fit in a lot of people. No one had ever held a Dome tour so we couldn't exactly tell how many people can accumulate. We were not sure whether it was a good idea, we were very worried about it but then when our Production PD said that the tickets sold out in just 3 minutes we were really happy. We even created history."