" Its A Promise "

Jihyo's Point Of View :

" Sorry for making you guys wait "

Was what came from the mouth of the tall man standing in front of us with a mask, hat, hoodie, glasses and what not

Sejeong : " Yah! If you were going to show up late then at least inform us, And what's with the so many cover-ups? you are making it obvious that you are a celeb and are looking for attention. "

She whisper yelled at him so that the others won't hear our conversation. The poor guy just stood their apologetically and started taking out his cover ups one by one. Leaving him with a simple hoodie and jeans. Now that's the Enwoo we know.

He smiled at me and I returned it with a grin.

Jihyo : " Assa!! now since everyone is here lets go play some games? or do you guys want to eat anything first? "

I asked deciding that maybe Enwoo is hungry

Enwoo : " I'm cool, lets just go play something. Hey Ji, today's bet is on me. I will make sure you loose in racing today. "

He said with much over flowing confidence and winked to prove his point. My reply to him was a simple annoyed eye roll. We often come to this arcade to hang out and up to till date He has never been able to beat me in racing but I don't know from where he gets the confidence from. Every single time he looses to me but the next time he puts up his most confident face and places a bet only to loose again in the end. Guess it works in my favor, I get to order him around, make him spill his darkest secrets and use his money to fill my fatigue.

Sejeong : " Look at you being so full of yourself. Tsk! Yah if you know you are gonna loose then why do you repeat the same mistake again? are you that eager to spend all your money on her and go bankrupt? "

She said to Enwoo but I felt offended. What? she thinks I use a lot of his money? I only order him to buy me some drinks, food or sometimes those stuffs they sell on the stalls. I never cross my limits okay?

Enwoo : " What's with you? We are the ones placing bets, and the looser has to oblige the winner so its all part of a deal. When I myself am not complaining why do you care? also.... Jihyo never goes overboard and you of all people knows that the best. "

That's my best friend.

He defended himself and me too, aahh Enwoo-ah what good deed did I make to have you as my friend? though most of the times you act like a jerk I am glad you don't think like Sejeong.

I joked in my head, Sejeong didn't respond to him. She just muttered a "whatever" and left the table to go to play some games.

Enwoo : " What's with her mood swings? anyway Ji come soon, be prepared to loose "

He said and held out his hand which I gladly accepted, once I was on my own two feet he let go and we made our way to the racing section

Jihyo : " Car, bike, motorcycle. Choose "

I asked him after looking at the options of racing, once we settled on our panels he chose the Car and hit the select button. Every time we come here he choses the same and though I know it I still read aloud the options in thought that maybe today he will chose something else. Its like our daily routine

Enwoo : " If you are done with your day dreaming then lets start? "

He said in a annoyed tone.

Jihyo : " Even if I am dreaming we all know who's gonna win, why are you so eager to loose today huh our little Enwoo-yah ? "

I chided him and then we began the race. The first course was easy, I had went with my go-to-car. It had a nice red print design and its most prominent feature was speed. Though in this game you need to pass through the obstacles and speed can be a disadvantage I still choose to go with this cause its movement and flow is smooth. Enwoo's car was a blue one, his too was a speed based one but relatively less than mine or maybe its just me who drives it crazily.