A New Start

Yoongi's Point Of View :

While waiting to see if Jihyo will give me even a slight response I caught the thread of bubbles forming in the chat.

I smiled to myself at the thought of Jihyo finally replying something to me.

I waited but I got no response, the bubbles would appear for a while and then disappear. After a few more minutes they stopped showing up. I frowned to myself

Its okay Yoongi, lets give her time. You messaged her so suddenly so she might have been taken back

Sighing I got up to have my breakfast, stepping out the room I was greeted by all my members who sat around the table eating Jin Hyung's cooked food

Jimin : " Woah what's the occasion Hyung? why are you smiling so widely today? "

He asked seeming surprised, I just shrugged and grinned even wider

Yoongi : " Why? am I not allowed to smile? "

I said casually while sitting to dig into the food, everyone seemed confused- well everyone means the Maknae line they don't know what happened last night right

Taehyung : " You are totally allowed to smile Hyung but can't we know the reason? share with us too, we will also be part of your happiness. "

I don't know what to reply to him so I just kept eating my food.

Jungkook : " Wait, you went out yesterday night right? did something happened then? "

Jimin : " Hyung where were you yesterday by the way? "

He asked curiously, these kids won't stop until I say something to shut them up will they? Shaking my head sideways I said,

Yoongi : " I went to meet Jihyo yesterday night. Well not really meet cause she didn't knew I was coming over to her. "

I said in a matter of fact tone and continued to graze my stomach with Jin Hyung's amazing omelet.

Taehyung : " What??!!! So Hyung your happy because of that? did you two finally make up? is that why you are back to your usual self? Thank god, you killed us these days with your attitude Hyung. "

He's expressions and tone went from shock to surprise to happiness to relief in a split second. If I say I was not offended by his last statement then it would be a lie. I knew I was acting like a jerk but hey how can you blame my attitude? for a fact I did not yell at or scold you right?

Yoongi : " Yes and No "

Jimin : " Hmm what does that mean? "

Yoongi : " The answers to his random questions, Yes because I last night made up with her or at least made it clear that I wanted to make up with her, no because that's not the reason why I am happy although I am happy I got to see her yesterday. "

I explained and by the looks of it none of them understood what I said

Jungkook : " Aish! be clear will you Hyung "

He asked and I sighed, finished up drinking the last bit of the chicken soup and finally got ready to tell them the entire story

Yoongi : " I went to meet Jihyo yesterday, I got a call from Jeongyeon that she was with her 'Boyfriend' I was angry that here I was worrying for her and there she was on a date with him. I went out angrily to confront her- "

Taehyung : " Wait wait wait, Hyung you are not together remember? you never were so how can you confront her? its not like she's cheating on you and Jeongyeon noona called? what did she say? and why would she call you when you and Jihyo are no longer in touch? "