An unexpected gift

After giving away all the collected electronics to their manager jihyo joined her members in practice. They were all practising very hard since they did not want their fans to be upset at their new comeback. While everyone were busy practising there was one particular pair of eyes that was waiting for jihyo to notice them. That particular person wanted to corner jihyo and ask an explanation for the things that happened today.

AFTER HOURS OF PRACTISE...

the girls decided to take some rest. Twice's manager walked in and headed towards jihyo,

manager : Jihyo , with all the other members you even handed me your phone.

jihyo was puzzled ,

jihyo : do you mean that I was not supposed to give my phone to you?

manager : silly girl if you also give away your phone then how will I be able to contact you and inform you about your next schedule.

jihyo : but if I keep my phone then it won't be fair with the other members.

nayeon and jeongyeon stared at jihyo

Nayeon : jihyo-ah , do you think that we are fools . we totally understand manager unnie

Jeongyeon : besides it is better to have atleast one phone , we believe that you will not be distracted due to the phone.

jihyo showed them her gummy smile and did an agyeo, the members acted as if it cringed them but they actually found it cute.

The manager next headed towards momo.

manager : momo-ah , heechul just called me and he wanted to talk to you.

Dahyun who was sitting next to her heard the conversion and started fangirling.

Momo : But unnie how will I contact him ?

manager : Jihyo has her phone, maybe you can use it to call him.

Their manager adviced her and left the practise room.Momo was hesitating to go near jihyo but then after a few seconds decided to go .

Momo : Jihyo-ah, can I borrow your phone to call heechul?

Jihyo : sure , but remember no using the internet.

Momo : I know, and besides you can stay here to supervise me.

Jihyo : are you sure ? will you not mind if I hear your lovey-dovey conversation?

Momo : it is okay since you are not dahyun , who will tell the whole world what I am talking with him.

They both burst out laughing.

Jihyo : okay then I will stay but make sure not to become to much involved in the conversation and talk some mushy things in front of me. it will definitely make me cringe the whole day.

Momo signed her okay, and started dialing Heechul's number .

Jihyo : wow... you even remember his number. Pretty impressive.

after a few rings Heechul accepted the call.

MOMO AND HEECHUL'S CONVERSATION....

Momo : Hi , manager unnie said that you called me. are you busy now ? can we talk now?

Heechul : Hi , how are you? I just called to say that I just got a gift from BTS Suga.

Momo : BTS WHO?

Jihyo who was standing near momo heard her calling BTS in a surprised tone and she was herself puzzled to hear momo talk with her boyfriend about BTS . The other members who heard momo had the same expression that was on Jihyo's face

Heechul : I told you already, BTS Suga

Momo : are you sure ? you are not mistaken right?

Heechul : no , I am not mistaken it is his handwriting only and it was delivered to me from a Big hit employ . It also as a note with it , it says

TO KIM HEECHUL,

HI , CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR DATING RELATIONSHIP. I HEARD IT IN THE NEWS AND I AM SENDING THESE PAIR OF SHOES TO YOU AS A GIFT. I WISH YOU AND MOMO ALL THE HAPPINESS AND HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A GOOD AND BRIGHT FUTURE . PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR MOMO. ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF . WISHING YOU BOTH SUCCESS.

BTS SUGA.

Momo : maybe it is really him.

Heechul : but I am surprised that he sent the gift to me instead of sending it to you. I mean that you guys are good friends right ?

Momo : maybe because he likes you more than me. don't worry oppa we are just good friends .

the others who were near momo were confused on what she was talking but the members burst out laughing and cheering on hearing momo calling heechul oppa, which made momo blush, heechul heard them as they were very loud

Heechul : seems like your members are teasing you a lot

Momo : don't mind them , sorry I cannot contact you for a while now. JYP-pd has restricted us from using our phones. only jihyo has her phone with her.

Heechul : the same thing has happened with me . I wonder what has happened.

Momo : okay then I will call you later, we have to practise now. bye.

Heechul : bye take care and don't give your body too much work, remember to rest.

Momo : I will bye.

before momo could end the call jihyo grabbed her phone.

Jihyo : sunbae-nim you should remember to meet us. We have some interrogation to do with you

Momo : okay jihyo-ssi but mean while please take care of my momo.

Jihyo : it is my job to look after her and don't worry it will is not the first time I am doing it. Besides if you want to contact her you can always contact me or manager unnie since we are the only once having the phone

the phone call ended .