Collaboration

AUTHOUR'S POINT OF VEIW.

It was a normal day like any other , twice were practising in their practise room when jihyo arrived from JYP's office.

Jihyo : "guys gather around I have some news to share. "

The girls all surrounded around her and began their shower of questions on the poor girl who was standing their confused on whose question to answer first. most of them asked what the news was while the others jumped to conclusions and the rest were quarreling between them about what the real news maybe , again it was mina who came to Jihyo's aid while she was standing their facepalming herself on her members behaviour.

Mina : " you should all let her speak "

on her words the attention was diverted to Jihyo.

Jihyo : "guys I have some interesting news to share...."

All eyes were glued to her expecting her to cure their curiosity

Jihyo : " so I was called to PD-nim's office and he said that we are going to perform sorry sorry from super junior on the 2016 Korean wave awards. "

everyone were super excited because , sorry sorry was a huge hit and it was an honour to perform that song in front of other idols. It had been only one year since TWICE had debuted and they got this golden opportunity .

Jihyo : " calm down guys I also have some other news."

Everyone turned towards Jihyo , with the expression "YOU STILL HAVE MORE TO SAY?" written clearly on their faces. she had already given them an explosive news and they were really not ready to hear more of it.

Jihyo: " as I was saying I have other news to share too. we are going to perform sorry sorry..., but not alone we are going to perform it with...., G-FRIEND sunbaenim , LEE TEUK sunbaenim and BTS sunbaenim."

The girls were freaking out. they were literally jumping around with excitement , Dahyun even faked to have a heart attack . they were excited because they were going to do a cover of an iconic song with iconic groups and iconic people who have influenced the whole K-pop industry. TWICE were all huge fans of BTS , G-FRIEND and not to mention LEE TEUK. The girls were running around like crazy and the whole practise room was shaking. Mina and Jihyo were the only ones standing straight. they sighed and facepalmed themselves for their member's antics. They were of course happy and excited but they were not freaking out. After letting the members run around and do what they want for sometimes Jihyo decided to make them come back to their senses.

Jihyo : "okay guys cool down and gather around."

After hearing their leader shout at them they all gathered around her, well it was not a shout it was just that their leader's voice was very loud , so much loud that even a deaf could hear her speaking.

Jihyo : " guys I know that you are all very excited but we cannot waste our time , we have to practise with them so we should give our best at the performance. We also have other schedules so it will be tiring and difficult to manage all of it. let us do our best okay? "

TWICE : "OKAY"

Then jihyo handed them their new schedule, it was fully packed with hardly any time for them to rest, but the members were not complaining. Tomorrow they had practise with their sunbaenims for about 2 hours. The girls were all very excited and they decided to take some rest and then move on with their other schedules so that they will be fully prepared for tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY.

Jihyo was surprised to see her members already awake, she had to literally drag them out of their beds for their morning schedules but today's sight was a little different for her.