Walking Down The Memory Lane

Yoongi's Point Of View :

After Jin Hyung threw that bomb on me and after I realized what it meant, my mind became a mess. It couldn't possibly be correct, right? But- there are chances that he is correct.

Ugh!!! Waking up from the couch I ruffled my hair in frustration and now it looks like a birds nest.

Just sitting here and thinking wont help

Namjoon : " What you doing here Hyung? "

I heard him say from behind me, I was surprised to find him here. He was near the kitchen counter grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice.

He didn't see me ruffling my hair right? If he saw it then he might think I am a lunatic

Yoongi : " Nothing much Joon, Just some random thoughts... "

I dragged the last part unsure what to tell him. He drank his juice and turned towards me, eyeing me as if he was studying my mind and soul.

Geez, I hate it when he does that. He gets to know whatever is in my mind and I have to eventually open up and tell him everything

Namjoon : " Still worrying about Jihyo? "

There.... NamJesus found out everything as I has expected him to.

Instead of answering his question I just shrugged and sat down again, facing and focusing on the Blank TV screen as if it was the most interesting thing in the world

Namjoon -as expected- came and sat beside me, he picked up the rubik cube which was lying on the table and started jumbling it.

Dude I just solved it a few minutes ago, it took me a whole damn hour.

I thought glaring at him but he just smirked as if he knew what I was thinking and continued his work

Namjoon : " You know Hyung, I always thought you guys- you and Jihyo were perfect for each other and will always have a very smooth and lovely lov- ummm relationship?! "

He stopped himself from saying the L word maybe because he was unsure how I will react on listening it. I didn't care to respond and he just continued

Namjoon : " You guys always looked so calm, You both whenever were together had that I-don't-give-a-damn-about-the-world-until-I'm-With-You vibe "

He shook his head slightly chuckling at his own words, yeah it might have been fascinating to him

He wasn't wrong though, whenever I was with Jihyo it was exactly as he said, I didn't care about anything that was going on around me. Its like I would get lost in her eyes, her smile, her words, her face just- just everything about her. I would only focus on her and her only

Namjoon : " You know Hyung? sometimes if I would lack inspiration to write lyrics or something then I would just imagine you two together or just come up to your room and look at that photo beside your bed side table. You know the one where you two were sitting together on the picnic mat near Han River? That would just inspire me to write all those love songs. For me you guys were like the perfect example of love. The epitome of believe, patience, fondness and trust... "

I never knew he saw that photo of us near my bedside table. That was taken maybe a year ago- or was it 2 years? I don't know Jihyo made me forget everything. That day we had just came back from our abroad schedules, the TWICE girls were still super busy preparing for their concert but I missed Jihyo so much and if not for that day then we wouldn't have been able to meet for another 3 weeks or so.

We sneaked out in the afternoon to have some quality time, as usual our spot was the Han River. we were enjoying our time, speaking, teasing each other and just lost in ourselves when a old man approached us and asked if he could take a picture of us. We didn't have the heart to deny him so we agreed but what was unexpected was that he ended up taking a pic of us when Jihyo and I looked at each other. The old man seemed very happy and he gave us a copy of that pic. I Don't know how he managed to produce a copy but he did and I decided to keep it, of course Jihyo protested and said it was embarrassing but I sneaked it in without her knowing and had it enlarged and framed.