I Can't !

Jihyo's point of view :

We finished our practise as early as possible and now the girls are resting in the lobby while I moved towards the café as I had promised Seulong oppa that I will meet him in there. I am carrying my water bottle with me as I am really very exhausted, if by chance he runs late then I can re-energize myself.

Wait! I am going to the café right then I can easily order something there itself. Why did I bring my bottle?

Agh!! Jihyo when will you learn to use your brain at times like these?

As realization drew on me I instantly regretted for not using my brain a bit. I turned around don't know why, maybe I can go and keep this bottle back.

I am too lazy to go back now...

Whatever lets just go to the café, I thought and made my way towards the café instead of going back now. I am really very tired and if I stand for a bit longer then I might as well collapse. I hope Seulong oppa doesn't bring Daniel-ssi with him. Not like I have a problem with him nor do I think he is bad. Its just that.... you know..... is a bit weird to call him by his name when he is visibly older than me. I don't hate him or anything, he is a friendly guy and well mannered too but you know its just... just a bit awkward. I don't know what to say and what to do when I am with him. Maybe because we just met I am still not able to adapt to him being around.

Well.... lets forget all these and concentrate on the purpose I came to the café.

As I entered the café I went and occupied the table at the far end, its not too far from the main door but it is away from public's eye. Since this is JYPE its okay for me to sit anywhere but still since many citizens often come here to hang out or either stop by to greet the idols its better if I choose to sit at the back. And also there may be stalkers around here and not to mention the king of stalkers 'dispatch' if they spot me and oppa together then they will twist the situations as they want and will keep it in front of Knetz. Oppa is a very old and good brother of mine but those people won't understand our bother-sister relationship and will portray us as bad, I don't want to include Seulong oppa in any kind of mess. He is now happy with his life and I don't want to give him any troubles.

I turned my head around and searched for oppa but he was no where to be seen, maybe he is running late. Somehow I am curious to know what he and Daniel-ssi are doing in JYPE, I mean its okay for Seulong oppa to come here as technically he was an artist here and he still has good relationships with all the others in the company but bringing Daniel-ssi here.... Maybe they are here to discuss that lawsuit issue with PD-nim. I wonder why Oppa is helping Daniel-ssi so much. I know they are friends and all but friends to this extent that he is willing to engage himself in business is a bit... interesting. Seulong oppa, as far as I know he hates business and its related anything. He thinks that music in an art and everyone should be allowed to have their own style and taste. He hates it if someone uses music for their selfish purpose.

Who am I to think all these anyway right? It shouldn't be my concern. Let them do what they want to.

I said to myself and then an idea popped up to my mind.

Hey! How about messaging Yoongi oppa?

My smiled brightly after that thought came to my mind but then it didn't take a second for me to frown when I remembered that he might be sleeping by now.

Did you already forget your conversation with him Jihyo?

Now... what should I do? the girls were exhausted hence they might be lazing around. I can't text them or call them cause they still don't have their phones with them.