Will You let me?

Daniel's point of view :

Its 6 : 30 PM now and oh god only half an hour which is only 30 minutes are left for me to get ready and leave for our 'date'.

I grinned like an idiot, all this time and I am still able to move on from it. It isn't a real date but I am spending time with Jihyo alone so its kind of a date right? friendly or something else doesn't matters.

I shook my head and started running around like a maniac, geez I shouldn't be day dreaming and should start preparing my fit.

I jumped up the stairs leading to my room and quickly after opening the closet in the room I stared at it blankly.

Would suits be good? wait we are going to a café right so it should be something casual.

Damn why do I have only business suits in this closet? Ugh! are all of my casual clothes in the company's changing room?

After throwing out clothes here and there and making my room a clothy mess, I finally found a pair of Tees and jeans. It was a loose bright blue T-shirt with Young and Rich written in the front in Bold wavy font of golden color. It had been one of my favorites and I don't usually wear it often. One reason being I simply don't get an opportunity to and other being it doesn't fit to my daily wear style cause mostly my day is in suits or other designer clothes by our stylist. Then I decided to pair it up with a blue ripped jeans. After adding some perfume and styling my hair I decided to leave by topping of my look with a black-blue leather jacket.

Grabbing my wallet and phone here I finally bid goodbye to my home.

.

.

.

A 20 minutes ride brought me to the LOTTE café near Gangnam here. Looks like I am the first to arrive, well its better than having to make Jihyo wait for me.

I entered the warm and cozy looking café and decided to occupy a seat at the back and away from glass so our privacy won't be interrupted.

I quickly sighed in relief after taking out my mask. God I feel suffocated.

Uff, what now? She would be here any minute right? What shall I say? how shall I initiate a conversation. She won't feel uncomfortable around me right?

Calm down man, first let her arrive then lets see what happens.

As soon as my thoughts said that to me, I heard the front door bell chime and automatically my head turned towards that direction. And there she was.... the goddess was on the front door looking around.

She looked.... gorgeous and cute! Oh lord how can she be so cute? Her outfits were very cute too and especially her hair, it was so beautiful. Her black short hair was elegantly placed on her shoulders and she has only minimal makeup on making her real beauty show. Her eyes seemed to be sparkling!

Gosh.... they were not lying when they said that over 100 idols chose Jihyo as an idol who is prettier in person.

I feel blessed by the goddess presence.

She was still looking around, when probably she didn't find what she was looking for, she looked down at her watch.

Wait! dumbo she's looking for you!

I quickly arced my head a bit higher like a Giraffe and waved at her, in hopes she would notice me and She did! her eyes brightly lit up and she started walking towards me. I had a smile plastered on my face the whole time

When she came near the table she bowed and greeted me. Taking off her mask she took a seat. Did I mention already that she looks stunning? Cause she really looks very good here.