Realization

Yoongi's Point Of View :

Its been some minutes that I saw what happened in the airport, I have been restless from then, wanting to just speak to Jihyo and make sure she's alright. The way she shed tears, the way she looked so lost, so scared and the way she looked as if she will break down any moment is what ached my heart a lot.

All I can do is how now I am just pacing back and forth in the living room with Jin Hyung looking at me as if I am a maniac.

I can't call her, for sure she would have abandoned her phone at this moment and she would also not receive any calls. I can't even go there cause the last time I did that I received a threat from our manager that he would not let me even to step out anywhere without bodyguards which isn't right cause if those all-black clothed Hulk like looking men surround me all the time then people would no doubt take notice of me and I will get caught.

F*ck this!

Jin : " Will you stop moving from left to right like that and give my head a rest? I think its gonna break if I keep turning it every second "

He said with a very annoyed tone

Suga : " Well I didn't tell you to keep looking at me Hyung, its you who chose to look at me pacing back and forth "

I said and shrugged coldly, I am seriously in no mood to speak with manners now.

He sighed and got up, I thought he was going away but then he did the unexpected thing. He came closer placed his hand on my shoulders halted my steps and with a concerned look in his eyes he said.

Jin : " Why don't you call her and ask how she's doing instead of burning your head with all these worries? "

As if I didn't think of it.

Suga : " Woah Jin Hyung you are such a genius, I am very dumb and old fashioned to not know that phones existed these days "

Jin : " Cut the sarcasm Yoongi. "

He said with a equally annoyed tone as I had said before. I just sighed

Yoongi : " You know I can't do that Hyung, she won't accept the calls when she is in this state. "

He ran this hand through his hair in frustration, exactly the move I wanted to do but that won't ease away my tension.

Jin : " How about trying to call her members and ask how she's doing? "

Well... why didn't I think about this?

I quickly went to the shelf and picked up my phone which was lying cold. I swear I saw a smirk on Jin Hyung's face from over my shoulder.

He was enjoying that I was dumb enough to not think about that easy solution.

Wait. I don't think I have the other member's phone number...

Yoongi : " Jin Hyung!!! help me out please, hand me your phone and dial Nayeon's number "

I asked- no pleaded. He looked surprised, maybe because I knew he had Nayeon's number. If it was any other moment then I would have gladly teased him for this but now its not the time.

He quickly recovered from the surprise and cleared his throat then within minutes he was dialing Nayeon's number. While The ring was going on we decided to take a seat on the coach.

Nayeon : " Hello? "

Finally!

Yoongi : " Nayeon, its me Suga. I just borrowed Jin hyung's phone to call you. He's here too but I wanted to speak with you for a bit. "