Confrontation

Jihyo's Point Of View :-

" Jihyo-yah are you going anywhere else after your schedule? "

I turned around to see my manager unnie staring curiously at me. Today I was at the last schedule, a radio show appearance with Sana and Dahyun. Needless to say our relation has still not patched up and its getting worse by the time but we are all experts in acting so the other world doesn't notice or maybe they do and just choose to ignore.

Sana and Dahyun did their.... thing and made it less obvious that we are all not comfortable with each other. Once the radio show program finished, Sana and Dahyun decided to go back to their dorm with Manager oppa so now I am left alone with Manager unnie.

Jihyo : " Umm... no unnie, why do you ask? "

Lie.

But she doesn't need to know that.

I struggled to maintain eye contact and bit my lip awkwardly staring at the ground. Woah who knew studying granite was this interesting.

Manager : " Oh nothing, was just curious. Don't wander around Jihyo, remember you are a celebrity and you need to keep your actions in check "

I have probably heard this more than a billion times, seriously why do people always think I mess up everything?

Instead of replying anything I just nodded my head. Soon Manager unnie dropped me in my apartment and took off.

Its 7 : 00 pm so I have another hour to get ready for my appointment. I quickly dashed up the built in stairs of the apartment and made my way to my room, on deciding upon a whitewashed jeans and T-shirt I came down and prepared to leave with the same old coverings.

I have 45 minutes to spare among which 30 will be used up in driving and may be I can wait the rest in the VIP room.

Yeah, that sounds good.

.

.

.

I parked my car in the back parking lot and made my way to the building where either people return with happy faces or sad faces, mostly sad. The tall building stood tall enough to block the sun with a huge logo of Seoul and a super large red cross mark on the top.

Many people were being carried in wheelchairs or were bandaged up in casts. Upon entering through the automatic doors the sickly strong smell of disinfectant along with blinding white walls greeted me. Not only that but a few curious heads turned towards me too, either thinking what kind of a person I am to be covered in masks and hat or either what my purpose for coming to a place where everyone would rather leave would be.

Ignoring all of the thoughts I made my way towards the corridor instead of the reception, on turning a sharp left I was lead to another corridor. Stopping at the side of the window I took out my phone and dialed the number who would help me out right now.

Jihyo : " Hello? hey, yeah its me. Umm... I kinda might have arrived a bit early. Is Dr. Oh free? I have an appointment within 5 minutes "

I asked and waited for a response, my childhood friend who works here as a cardiologist had referred me to Dr. Oh, in my case its difficult to trust any doctors. If my big secret gets revealed to the public then consider my career ruined.

I waited and waited, the silence was killing me and my poor lips were chapped due to me biting them nervously, some passer-bys even looked at me like I was crazy to be tapping the ground with my foot nervously.

" Oh hey Ji, yeah I talked with Dr. Oh and looks like her previous client went off early. You can go in to her chamber you know the location right? just hit me up I'll come to help you okay? "