Friends Or Enemies?

Jihyo's point of view :

Jin : " So what do you guys plan to do know? "

He asked to everyone and we didn't think much to answer him

Nayeon : " How about playing some games ? "

Jungkook : " We are a lot of people so it would be fun if we all can play along. "

Sana : " Yeah but what game is suitable for all of us to play together? "

Hmm....since we are a lot of people it would be difficult to play togather

Taehyung : " How about playing tag in the garden? "

He asked innocently.

Jimin : " Are you still a kid? "

He said coldly to which Taehyung oppa glared at him and we all chuckled.

Jihyo : " And besides it is a bit risky to play outside "

What if someone sees all of us together and stir up some rumors? We will all surely die if something like that happens.

Rm : " Agreed "

He supported my comment thinking about the consequences we might face later.

Jeongyeon : " How about abandoning the games and watching some movies? "

Best idea!

J-hope : " Good idea , it would be relaxing. "

Yeah since we all gathered here directly after a hectic day it would be good if we all take some rest.

Momo : " How about we eat something first? "

We TWICE members eyed her with disbelief but she didn't mind it, How an earth can a person eat so much?

Dahyun : " or how about we eat while watching a movie? "

Tzuyu : " Which movie shall we watch? "

Looks like she is getting comfortable around here

Mina : " How about Avengers? "

Oh.. its our favourite movie, I wonder if BTS will like it or not.

BTS & TWICE : " Okay! "

I chuckled, looks like they all like the movie. I saw Yoongi oppa sitting silently in the side so I went near him and tried to strike a conversation.

Jihyo : " Why are you not speaking anything? "

I said occupying a seat beside him, by now the members were preparing the hall so that we all can sit together and watch the movie.

Yoongi oppa eyed me and then diverted his eyes and spoke.

Yoongi : " What should I speak? You think its not necessary for me to know that you have already met my members, so why should I say why I am not speaking anything? "

He said with a hint of sadness.

Jihyo : " I told you that I did not intentionally keep it away from you right? "

I said feeling guilty.

Yoongi : " We talk with each other every day, you could have said that during that time, do you know how much excited I was to introduce them to you? "

He complained, Ah! How can he be so cute?

No! I should be thinking of ways to convince him not wondering how he looks cute even while complaining.

Jihyo : " I wanted to tell you but...when I am on the phone with you I forget everything that is happening around me and we have a lot of schedules that's why when I see your text messages I forget everything I wanted to remember. "