Book Of Questions

END OF FLASHBACK.

Jihyo's point of view :

I opened my eyes to meet my members who were patiently listening to my story. Yes, throughout the entire flashback I had kept my eyes shut as I tried to remember each incident. I would peek from time to time to check whether they are still interested in hearing to me. To my surprise they sat very patiently and listened. A few times I saw them writing in their books. My idea worked.

When I opened my eyes all the member's gaze was fixed at me. Neither of them spoke as if expecting me to speak.

" What? the story ends here. "

I said , giving them the bitter truth which they did not like. As soon as I said that , they all started complaining.

Dahyun : " not fair "

Chaeyoung : " don't lie. "

Sana : " yah. continue the story. "

Momo : " how can it finish so fast ? "

Jeongyeon : " please continue the story. "

Nayeon : " yah. we want to hear the full story. "

Mina : " are you sure you told us everything? "

Tzuyu : " maybe you have missed something, it can't finish so fast. "

They all brought their hands together and with puppy eyes requested , begged and pleaded me to continue the story. The older members even ordered me but I am not an easy one.

" listen everyone. you said that you wanted to know how we met and became friends, I have told you. now its already late you all should go back to sleep. I will not hear any excuses , tomorrow we have work now get going. "

TWICE except Jihyo : " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Seriously my members are a bunch of adult kids. It is very hard to pursue them.

They left one by one wishing me good night which I also replied. I had to make sure everyone went to sleep. I even had to clean the living room so I stayed back. While I was cleaning I saw the books and pens lying all over the floor. Maybe these were the book where they wrote their questions. I picked them up and started reading what they have asked. First one I opened was of Sana's.

Sana : " yah , why did the staff give the bouquet to you only ? "

It was the first sentence written. I took the pen which was lying down. I didn't recognize to whom it belonged as there are many pens lying around.

answer : " I don't know either, maybe she was instructed to give it to some idol , at that time I bumped into her so she found an idol who would share the stage with the winning time. She might have thought that it would be okay to give me the bouquet . She asked my help and I gladly accepted. "

I wrote the answer for her question and re-read it making sure that I have written correctly. Then I read the next sentence written on her book.

Sana : " You two look cute together. I would be happy if you two get along well. Don't forget me when you are with him , after all I am your best friend. "

Three hearts were drawn after the comment that Sana had written. I shook my head and said

" typical Sana "

it is true that she is one of my best friend and she was one among those people who would like to see their friends always smiling.

I moved on to the next book which was of Dahyun's who is also known as the curious cat of TWICE ( only among members ) she was the one to ask a doubt first so I expect a lot of questions in here.