Momentary Happiness

Jihyo's Point of View :-

After about some time of driving I was seated inside the small café waiting for Daniel, he had said he was running late a bit due to some reasons so I decided not to pester him, after all no one is in a hurry to meet.

The waiting hours weren't boring too, Yoongi oppa made sure to keep me company.

Yoongi : Did you reach there?

was the first thing he decided to text, ignoring my previous text questions.

Jihyo : Yeah, just reached here.

I had replied and proceeded to look around to spot Daniel but he was no where to be seen, just then my phone buzzed indicating a message and when I had thought it was Yoongi oppa and started reading it there was a message from Daniel

Daniel : Sorry, just ran into some problems. Hope you don't mind me running a bit late.

It said and I replied with a simple its okay, his 'bit late' actually meant 25 minutes late.

I was enjoying my latte with Yoongi oppa's chatting so I didn't mind.

Yoongi : Is he there? where are you two? As far as I remember you have a curfew right? and its already 2:30 am, don't you think its time to head home?

I rolled my eyes, which freaking café opens at 2:30 am you may ask. Its one here exclusively for idols to enjoy privacy and its like a snack bar near Daniel's company so its open 24/7

Jihyo : He's still not here sunbae, and I just reached here how can I leave without even meeting him? and oh! my curfew has been far lifted.

Yoongi : What kind of a gentleman is he when he can't even show up at time?

Jihyo : That kind who knows his priority between work and a meet with friend.

Yoongi : Friend huh? You just friend zoned him!!!!! so now you also believe he's not worth being more than a friend.

Jihyo : At least he's in a friend zone unlike some people who are still struggling to even have a proper conversation with me. At least he's getting somewhere

Yoongi : Meanie :(

Yoongi : But I bet no sane person would chat for hours with this 'people who are just strangers' while waiting for their 'boyfriend' right?

Jihyo : Oh well, saneness is over-rated anyway. Also I don't think that's something to brag about, don't you think it sounds like I'm just using this 'stranger' to time pass.

Yoongi : Oh yeah? But I don't mind, I can think of a different other ways you can use me ;)

Jihyo : Really? then show up at 7 at my apartment please, I need someone to cook and clean.

Yoongi : Sure sweetheart, for you I will cook, clean, wash your utensils and even help you in bed ;)

Jihyo : SUNBAE!!!!

Yoongi : What? I meant help prepare your bed and keep it warm and clean enough for you to have a peaceful night XD

Jihyo : Sure you do.

Yoongi : Tsk Tsk, your dirty mind is getting out of control babe, you should go to church and do some god service.

Jihyo : You are impossible, what are you doing this late up anyway.... don't you have to rest?

Yoongi : I just don't feel like sleeping.

Jihyo : Why? oh god are you ill? I should have told you not to eat so many ice creams and then drink ice cold beverage. Did you catch a cold? have some medicine soon.