How do you know them?

Jihyo's point of view.

After devouring the cake which Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa had brought, we all again fell into deep silence. It was awkward, super duper awkward.

RM : " So. "

We all gave him our full attention but it turns out that he had nothing to say, it became even more awkward for him. Maybe he was trying to ease the awkwardness but was not able to succeed.

Yoongi : " How about a simple introduction? you know, to ease the awkwardness "

Yoongi oppa to the rescue, but I still don't get how introduction can help in this situation.

Nayeon : " Okay.... let's start first "

She said to us ( TWICE ) and they all turned their heads towards me? but why? Are they asking for my permission? or do they want me to start first?

Jihyo : " What? "

I asked, confusion clearly written on my face.

Dahyun : " You always start the intro right unnie? why are you silent now? "

Wow! they seriously want me to give our 'One in a million , hello we are TWICE!' introduction?

Jihyo : "Guys, by introduction he didn't mean the formal intro which we always give. "

I said then turned towards oppa to confirm my thought and he nodded.

See? I told you.

Jeongyeon : " Then....hello, I am Yoo Jeongyeon "

She started of by waving at each member of BTS. The others also followed her by telling them their name. Tzuyu and Mina were a bit shy so their voice came out only as a whisper.

Yoongi : " Now... as you all know I am Suga but you can call me Yoongi. "

He started when all my members had finished telling BTS their names.

Yoongi : "....and they are- "

Jihyo : " We know, Namjoon oppa, Jimin oppa, Jungkook, J-hope oppa, Jin oppa and Taehyung sunbae. "

I cut him off and said the names of the members who stood in a line before us , happily. When I finished they all looked at me the BTS members except Yoongi oppa were smiling while the rest were either shocked or surprised or confused.

Wait! I can't get their reactions, especially my members. Didn't they knew BTS's names ?

They were all still staring at me when I raised an eyebrow and spoke.

Jihyo : " What? Don't tell me you guys don't know them. "

They all shook their heads sideways, What is that supposed to mean? Did they really didn't know their names?

Yoongi : " How do you know them? "

He asked me, still a little surprised.

Jihyo : " Who doesn't know them? "

I replied innocently, believe me I am really not getting any hint of what he is trying to ask.

He then opened his mouth to say something but closed it and looked away.

Seriously, what is happening? Did I say something weird?

Sana : " He means how you got so close to them that you are calling them as 'oppa', **( to Suga )** right? "

She asked me first and then turned towards Yoongi oppa to confirm whether her assumption is true or not. He nodded swiftly.

Jihyo : " Well....I have met them "