Someone New?

Jihyo's Point of View :

Nayeon : " So we took the wrong turn? "

Jihyo : " Yep! we have to take a U-turn now "

I said while examining the address in my hand. We having been circling around the road for 5 minutes now, as you all know we are here to deliver this special package to its owner. We are here in UN village. This place is famous as many idols live here and is a beautiful place between hills. For now Nayeon unnie is driving me here but she was so engrossed in focusing on the road that she took the wrong turn ( that's what she said but she was very nervous while driving hence we missed the right turn. ) I was grabbing on very tightly to the seat belt while she was driving and God... I almost had a heart attack when she applied the brakes suddenly and reasoned that there was a puppy crossing the road.

Nayeon : " Okay then... lets go back. "

She said and started turning the car towards the right direction, the destination is just a few minutes away and I am sure we will reach there quickly

Kang Daniel's house is the next stop!

Oh! and I remembered he is the same person who was in a group called WannaOne and now he is going to be a soloist. I heard he has some law suit issues going on now. There was also news going on that he is friends with Yoongi oppa, maybe they are close.

Nayeon : " What do you think this Kang Daniel has to do with PD-nim? "

She asked in the midst of driving,

Jihyo : " I have no idea! "

Honestly I have heard he is close with 2AM's Seulong oppa, I think oppa had requested PD-nim to help Kang Daniel-ssi with the law suit.

Nayeon : " We are here! check once if we are at the same place or not. "

She instructed me after stopping the car in front of a house which was big and beautiful. I checked the address with the name plate hanged at the front and it matched very well. I told this to Nayeon unnie and we both decided to get out the car now, just to be sure we wore our masks and bucket hats. When I was about to get off I heard my phone ringing. The caller ID read Jin oppa.

Why is he calling me though?

Jin : " Hello! Jihyo, you guys are in the dorm? "

He asked,

Jihyo : " No oppa I am out with Nayeon unnie. "

Jin : " Really? can I speak with her for a bit? "

He asked to which I handed the phone to Nayeon unnie, she smiled so widely and acted like a complete idiot by squealing and bouncing. They two started speaking among themselves. Jin oppa maybe didn't ask whether we were sleeping or not because Nayeon unnie might have told him we have a schedule till late night. She speaks almost 24/7 with him, sometimes I wonder how many more stories she has to tell him, doesn't she ever run out of words or does her mouth never hurt?

They are now starting to take more minutes to speak that my patience is thinning, come on unnie I want to finish this work as soon as possible and go to sleep. I gave her a deadpan and she sheepishly smiled before saying

Nayeon : " Can you please go finish the work by yourself please...."

She made puppy eyes and said that. Couldn't she have said that before? I would have finished my work by now and besides I am not that bad to ruin a romantic moment between two couples hence I just rolled my eyes at her and proceeded to ring the bell of the house.

I just hope she doesn't makes my phone run out of battery. I really hope Jin oppa's ears stay safe after hearing to her ear-bleeding stories.

The bell made a sound of Christmas jingle bells and a smile got plastered on my face, I turned out to say Nayeon unnie that the music was very good but there all I saw was a empty road.