Letting You Hate Me

Author's point of view :

Its almost 8 : 00 pm, time for Jihyo to go and meet Yoongi in their place. The secret place near the Han River which only she and Yoongi seem to know about. Nayeon might have forgotten that place since it was during Jihyo and her childhood days. Jihyo was not able to sleep or rest the entire day due to the unexpected turn of events. She just laid in her bed the entire day and thought about all the negative things that can happen.

When she realized its time to leave she stood up and collected her things. If it was any other day where she was going to meet Yoongi then she would have started preparing from an hour ago, she would have picked up the best outfit and tried to look her best. The smile on her face would have never stopped from appearing on her face but.... today its a very different day from any other.

While moving towards the main exit door, Tzuyu who was in the kitchen spotted her.

Tzuyu : " Unnie.. "

She called out for Jihyo in the most softest tone not wanting to make Jihyo feel uncomfortable or awkward. Jihyo on hearing her name stopped dead in her tracks and turned around slowly. She didn't make eye contact with Tzuyu and spoke,

Jihyo : " I have to go somewhere.... Tzuyu-ah. Don't worry I will come back soon. "

Tzuyu didn't say anything but just nodded slowly, when Jihyo was about to open the door and leave she said,

Tzuyu : " Unnie. take care. Take your time and be careful. Your safety and health is our priority. "

She said to which Jihyo gave her a swift nod. Since the Han river was just close by Jihyo decided to walk but then when she saw people moving around she changed her mind and started driving her car towards her destination.

To be honest Jihyo is scared on going there, she was hoping to feel relieved once she hears Yoongi's voice but his tone scares her. Its like he is struggling in something and here she is increasing his worries. The fact that he still doesn't know the truth scares her that maybe he is also starting to believe it. She doesn't know what to say when she meets him, from what subject she should start. What if he doesn't believes her? what if he also chooses to ignore her words and think that what the world is made to believe is the truth.

Once she arrived she decided to park the car in a safe place and go search for Yoongi. As she moved ahead she noticed that Yoongi is still not there yet, she decided to sit down and wait for him reasoning that he might be busy. She felt lonely and the fact that a beautiful scenary is in front of her didn't help either. In front of Jihyo the Han River flowed with constant pace, the moon and the stars reflected in the clear water and the dark sky and dark blue water seemed to kiss each other. She just stared at them mindlessly...

Moments later Yoongi arrived, he hurriedly came towards Jihyo but stopped once he saw her forming a small smile on her face.

I just know that Yoongi oppa will come and make everything all right. Just a little bit more Jihyo, after that you can see Yoongi.

It was the thought running in her mind and she was trying to convince herself that everything would be okay hence she had formed a smile of encouragement but on seeing her smile this time Yoongi didn't smile back like he used to... he got a different thought.

She is smiling? how can she? so.... is she happy the way things are now? does she really like Daniel? is this all a joke Jihyo? didn't you know how much I liked you?

He felt hurt once again and this time he despised her smiling face. He hated her smile for the first time in his life, he can't stand to see her smiling and happy when he had literally gone crazy over just the idea of her being forced to date someone. He thought that she would be in need of him right now but no... here she is enjoying the night scene with a smile on her face.