My Daily Dose Of Happiness

While riding in the van....

Jihyo's point of view :

I rested my head on the van's window and sighed, that was a really very exhausting situation. I was not tired this much even when I worked out for 6 + hours in the gym or I had to do recording for 4 hours straight.

Tzuyu : " You ok unnie? "

Jihyo : " Uh? "

I turned towards her with a surprised look, wondering why she is asking that. She smiled at my reaction and said.

Tzuyu : " You look tired unnie, are you working out a lot lately? "

She asked to which I smiled and replied,

Jihyo : " Its nothing Tzuyu-ah I am fine, just a bit tired after running around the company. "

I appreciate her way of taking care of me, she is the maknae yet she is looking after me. Such an angel isn't she!?

Jeongyeon : " How about a quick rest? It will take us some time to reach Gwangjo , you can rest until then. "

She suggested to which I smiled and said

Jihyo : " Yeah I do think I need some rest. "

After all these incidents today I need some rest to get it all rid of my mind. I can only remove them all totally from my mind until I talk to Yoongi oppa, till then it will be stuck to my head like glue.

Tzuyu : " How about a quick nap unnie? "

She suggested with a smile, a nap seems like far from happening. As said before, these things are not going to get off my head so easily and I am afraid I can't sleep.

Jihyo : " I don't think I can. Its okay don't worry. "

Jeongyeon : " Come on don't be so stubborn. "

Stubborn? me ? uh! *rolling yes*

Jihyo : " You are the stubborn one here ostrich! "

I commented and she gave me a 'you are calling for a fight' look but that didn't stop me from adding fuel to the already spread fire hence I glared at her.

Jeongyeon : " Where the hell did you learn that name????? "

She fumed with anger to which I smirked but then I shushed her saying,

Jihyo : " Shush... Tzuyu is with us, mind your language Yoo Jeongyeon. "

She also realized what she had said and she turned towards Tzuyu who now rolled her eyes and said looking at me,

Tzuyu : " Unnie, I am not a kid anymore. Its okay if you guys speak like that in front of me. "

Wait! I know she is not a kid anymore but that doesn't mean that she gets to hear such words. What if they have a bad impact on her. Before I could say these things straight to her Jeongyeon spoke up.

Jeongyeon : " Yeah... she is not a kid anymore she knows such words very well and even few words which even you are not aware of. "

What!!!? I looked towards Tzuyu and she nodded with a smug look, is this anything to be proud of? and how come she learnt those words? I have already warned the members to not teach anything bad to the maknaes but they still....

I facepalmed myself and I looked up,

Jihyo : " How do you know these? are you by chance having a bad influence? a bad friend or are you searching these up in internet? "

What if by chance one of her friends are using these type of words and they are influencing our Tzuyu. Or another possibility is that she is looking up these words in the internet like most people of young age do. This can't do at all!!