An unexpected gift part 2

After the phone call ended , Momo was surrounded by curious eyes.

Momo : what???

Nayeon : nothing. we are just curious to know about what you talked with your boyfriend.

Jeongyeon : actually I am just curious to know why you said BTS.

Dahyun : you can tell me the extra information , I don't mind hearing you brag about your conversation.

Sana : me too.

Chaeyoung : but I bet she will get embarrassed.

Tzuyu : we are not asking for detailed information though.

Mina : first let her atleast speak.

Jihyo : Momo unnie why did you say BTS ?

Momo : that, heechul said that he got a gift from BTS Suga with a note saying heechul to take care about me and he also wished our relationship to be good and healthy.

Tuzyu : are you sure that he is sure that it is from suga sunbae ?

Tuzyu's words were a little confusing so momo had a blank expression which everyone else followed.

Dahyun : unnie there is no possible way that suga sunbae will do such thing.

Chaeyoung seconded her opinion. Jihyo looked annoyed on dahyun's comment, she immediately stepped in for Suga's defence.

Jihyo : you should not say that dahyun , he also has a heart and besides he is very kind and caring , his only problem is that he does not shows it.

Sana : wow cool down Ji.

Jeongyeon : don't you think you are over reacting?

Jihyo : no I am not. I am just saying that he is also kind.

Nayeon : yeah Ji he is very kind especially to you right?

Nayeon said in a teasing tone ,

Mina : okay back to the main point.

Dahyun : I know that he is kind but why would he send a gift to heechul sunbae.

Momo : and by the way he had written the note it was like threatening Heechul to keep me happy.

Sana : did he perhaps had a crush on you?

everyone turned their attention towards Sana. Everyone were not sure about her conclusion , but it was the only acceptable reasoning at that moment.

Jihyo : I don't think so sana unnie.

Nayeon : why Ji do you have a crush on him ? is that why you are trying to deny the fact that he has a crush on Momo.?

Jihyo : no unnie. its not what you think , I was just ..

Dahyun : just ?

Jihyo was not able to answer Dahyun's question maybe because she herself was not knowing the answer.

Mina : okay , let us go back to the main topic

Tuzyu : can anyone tell me the actual reason why Suga sunbae might have sent the gift?

Chaeyoung : well only he can answer your question

Nayeon : then let us ask him

Nayeon said excitedly but the others were surprised. They were giving her a " do you even know what you are speaking?" look.

Dahyun : unnie don't tell me you even have his number.

Nayeon : no I don't have his number

Nayeon clarified

Jeongyeon : then how are you going to ask him ?

Sana : we cannot ask him in person, there will be a lot of misunderstanding and rumours between fans.

Nayeon : calm down everyone, I just said that cause jihyo has suga sunbae's number

Now all the attention shifted towards Jihyo , all of them were giving her " you do? " expression except Nayeon who was smiling widely.

Jihyo : okay let me make it clear , I got his number when we made a collaboration with them. We don't contact eachother. We are just friends you know.

Dahyun : yeah " just friends "

Dahyun quoted the words to make everyone laugh on Jihyo's expression, which everyone found cute and giggled except for Jihyo who pouted and made a cute expression causing the members to laugh even more

Mina : Ji you should ask him an explanation for his work.

Jihyo : okay, but not now, let us finish our practise and then if he is not busy then I will call him.

everyone agreed and went to practise. Nayeon came to link Jihyo's hands with hers but Jihyo just took her hand away which showed that she was disappointed by Nayeon. Instead of being upset Nayeon just laughed on Jihyo's expression.

during the practise Jihyo kept wishing that what sana said was not true.

------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading. I am thinking to change the story's title, please give me some suggestions.

have a good day